The Experiment Ch. 06: Delilah

Story Info
Alex must work the experiment on a mature woman.
3.4k words
4.69
23.3k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 09/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
353 Followers

DELILAH

Dr. Smith did not seem to be offended at his question about her contentment with her job, though three little frown lines appeared between her graceful brows. She sat and thought for a moment.

"Mr. Dupree, I wouldn't be doing this job and this study if I found sex and sexuality abhorrent. I don't think I could do it if I were bored with the subject. It continues to fascinate me. It is the place where the physical meets the psychological, where humanity melds with nature, where the purely biological is confronted with something almost ... spiritual. And for people who have lost this capacity ... or never found it ...

"Which invites contemplation of our next volunteer; who indeed has become a bit impatient as we have explored these ... intriguing ...detours. Unlike subject "Ginny", for example, who has a tight, constricted vagina, 'Delilah' is a woman of late middle years who has lost some turgor, and her husband, though a dedicated partner of "average size", is unable to bring her to ...completion because of this. Sexual toys and other aids seem to satisfy her in a mechanical way. However, she enjoys and needs the warmth and touch of her partner. She would dearly love true coital orgasm. So this is indeed a woman with a need ... a need which your ... 'capabilities' could aid.

"We would like to discover if a particular size is most effective. Is "bigger truly better"? But start small, OK? Probably will disappoint her. That's expected. Then pump up a bit. We can remeasure you when you begin to have an effect. So you can excuse yourself to the restroom before each new adjustment. There is a door on the far side where I can enter and take the measurement. Is that clear?"

Alex took a quick shower, acutely aware that his rod was still like a flagpole; then dressed again in some clean pajamas, and exited to find Delilah already curled up on the bed in a slinky black lacy nightgown. She wasn't the sad older woman Alex expected to find. Under the filigree she had ample rich curves. But the nightgown she wore was a little out of character. Delilah wore little makeup. She was more like the gal next door, that nurse you want to see when you wake up in the hospital. A pretty cupid's mouth and nice dark wavy hair. Great eyes. Really thick wavy brunette hair.

"I'm Alex."

"Hi Alex. Call me Delilah. Hey. This is a pretty funny situation."

"It is. For us both. But we must soldier on."

"We must. I suppose Doctor Smith told you about my problem?"

"Yeah. I hope I can help."

"I hope so too. I understand your ... abilities ... may help me reach..."

"Yes, together we can find out if this new ... substance that can change my size might help ..."

"Yes, how, perhaps ... my husband ..."

"Your husband ... so you are married and he doesn't mind that you ... that we ...?

"No, I think he hopes that this product, that we are ... testing ... will be something he can use to ... fill ... my needs... and get me ... off ... and him too, you see."

"I do, and, well, of course I wish I could be him, but this way, this experiment will let us find out. And so it is safer for me ..."

"... to fuck me."

"To put it scientifically. So. How would you ...?

"Hmmm, if you don't mind ...?"

"Alex."

"Alex. Let's start in good old missionary. I want to pretend you are my long lost lover and we have found ourselves in some romantic spot where steel bands play and soft breezes come off the Mediterranean."

Calypso music backed by ocean waves crept up on the room speakers.

"Hey, I didn't expect that. That's nice. Maybe they could lower the lights ... I'm not as dewy as I used to be ..."

The lights reduced to a warm, pink glow.

"Now isn't that sweet ... and do you mind if we make out a little bit? It's not like a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", wouldn't be exciting, mmm, I'm almost ready to change my mind, but still, I like a little warming up. So could you humor an old gal ..."

"Hey, you still seem to have 'got it', and I'm no green kid. So, yeah, let's make out."

Alex and Delilah cuddled up together. For the first time since the Experiment began Alex felt completely relaxed, despite his cock standing at attention between them. Alex found her full lips and held them with his own for a long, long time. He found her generous breasts and gently rubbed his thumbs across her nipples until until each large strawberry was plump and tight. Delilah was beginning to breathe more heavily and her warm thighs restlessly rubbed against his own. One of her hands drifted to his cock, and she began flicking her thumb back and forth over the tender head of his swollen organ.

Alex held her tighter and they tangled wet tongues. He could feel Delilah getting excited. How long was it since her old man gave her a serious French kiss?

He allowed one hand to slide down between those restless thighs. Delilah was an old-fashioned gal. His fingers tangled in her ample bush; then bumped her plump clit, and she surged against him with a little moan.

"Oh! That's so nice!"

But he avoided her sweet spot and dug gently through the tangle. Heat and damp. Her outer lips were very thick and becoming slick. He gently pinched them between his thumb and fingers, massaging, and Delilah shuddered.

"Oh, lord! Yes!"

Slowly, he tickled them apart, feeling the heat come from within her, teasing the ample ripples and folds of her inner lips. He let one finger enter and stir her in swift little circles, then two, churning the juicy porridge just inside her. Three fingers entered easily and he arched them upward, seeking the little sponge he knew must be there. Found it!

Delilah jerked against him and cooed.

He flicked and she jerked again with a small moan in his ear.

Now he gently drummed against her spot, pressing just a bit harder with each beat. Her chin dug into his shoulder. With one arm she held him close and with the other grasped his tight dick. She wasn't trying to get him off; she was hanging on for dear life.

Alex vigorously dug into her g-spot and she began pumping against his hand, her breath harsh in his ear. He could feel her getting close.

"Oh, shit! Why does Harold never do this?"

"He will, now, right?"

"Oh, yes. Oh don't stop. Don't you dare stop. It is so fucking good! I'm so close." OH, yes!"

Alex knew she was right there and he was ready to push her over. One flick of his thumb across her clit and she started to spasm. But, oh, that clit! Alex knew he had to see, he had to taste that thing. Without removing his hand or stopping the churn he slid down her body, now damp with their combined sweat.

"What ... what are you doing? I was so ... close. Please ... please don't stop now."

"Shhh. I'm going to eat you ... said the big bad wolf."

Alex pushed apart the crest of those thick, meaty lips, now dark crimson with excitement and surging up to meet his flicking fingers. There it was, Delilah's crowning glory, her super size clit, as big as his pinky and pushing its blushing head out at him like a saucy tongue. No subtlety required.

He ate it. Sucked it deep between his lips and tightened them around it. Pulled it deep into his mouth and scrubbed his tongue against it, gobbled as much of her juicy stuff as he could fit into his mouth.

She exploded.

Her hips ground hard against his face and she grabbed the back of his head with both her hands, pumping again and again against his mouth; and as she pumped she squirted, and her cum was in his mouth and on his face, and everywhere. And she kept crying ...

"Oh, oh, oh I'm so sorry. Oh, shit, I can't stop coming. Oh, no. Oh, sorry. Oh there I go again."

Finally, with one long wail she quivered into silence. But her mons pulsed and pulsed against his mouth and her vagina squeezed his fingers.

She was breathing hard. But when she finally caught her breath she reached for his hand and pulled him up to face her again. Without hesitation, she captured him in a deep tongue kiss.

"Wow. So that's what I taste like. That's not bad. Next time Harold tells me he won't eat me I'll tell him he's the pussy. But he will eat me. Yes, he will."

"So he hasn't don't that for you before? Fingered you like that?"

"Nope."

"Sucked on that magnificent clit of yours?"

"Uh uh. I think he's scared of it."

"Well, it is a lovely beast."

"It is that."

"Maybe he could come here for some lessons."

"We should see about that."

"So are you ready for the next course?"

"Would you like that?"

"I actually would. Seeing you get off like that has got my balls aching."

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Missionary, like we said before?" Alex gave her another kiss which she returned with enthusiasm.

"Why not?"

He had never slid into a woman more easily. Delilah's lovely cunt was sopping and he soon was happily churning away. But to tell the truth, he wasn't feeling much good friction and he knew that if it wasn't for the experimental patch feeding erectile energy into him that his wood would be going limp. Still, he persisted for a while, but he could tell that Delilah, too, had lost some vim and vigor.

"Too much like 'old home week', huh?"

"Well, Harold does give it 'the old college try' and he is sweet, but I almost never get my jollies like this, and he often loses it after a while. I hate it, but sometimes we both go to sleep angry."

"Okay, so why did you want to try 'missionary' with me."

Delilah actually blushed.

"Well, I wanted to see if it was, maybe, just that Harold, and his sweet pecker don't ring my chimes any more. But you are kind of the same size as him, and this 'adventure' is exciting for this old gal, so ...

And here she actually began crying a little.

"... I think it's just this big old box of mine. Or maybe I just am losing my joie de vivre."

Alex shook his head and shook his ass too, giving Delilah's plump pussy a good grind.

"Oh, I think you proved a few minutes ago that you could achieve lift off. So why don't we try something that just might make a difference?"

Delilah smiled.

"Oo, are you going to pump up that thing of yours? Dr. Smith said that was what we could try. Are you going to make it big enough to fill me right up?"

Alex gave her another grind and she returned the favor. But he had something else up his sleeve. Delilah was not the only woman he had fucked who was generous in the vagina department.

"Let's try something first," he murmured, winking in the general direction of the cameras recording his every move. Delilah gave a little disappointed pout. Alex smiled.

"Stick with me a minute. I think you'll like this. Lower your legs until they are flat on the bed. Good. Now, bring them together."

"But aren't you going to pop right out in this position?"

"Not at all. Trust me, you'll like this, and I will too."

He helped her bring her firm, thick thighs together while he kept his cock deep in her cunt. He slid his legs to the outside of hers. For good measure he pulled her negligée up and she tugged it right off. Then he moved up her body, forcing his cock firmly against her swollen clit, pressing his pubic bone tight against her mons.

"I want to feel those full tits against my chest."

"Oh, that's nice. But how are you going to fuck me like this? Everything is so ... tight ..."

"Exactly. And for right now, I'm not going to fuck you ..."

"No! Why not?"

"Because you are going to fuck me. Doesn't have to be a big deal, but I want to feel you squeezing that pussy around my cock. Can you do that?"

"I ... I think so ..."

"You try it. Get a rhythm going, kind of like ...now and ... now and ... now and ... now and ... "

"Okay ...now and ... now and ... now and ... now and ... oh yeah ... oh yeah ..."

"Now get your ass into it. Squeeze those sweet cheeks."

He reached under her and grabbed big handfuls of ass.

"Squeeze and ... squeeze and ... squeeze and ... squeeze and ... squeeze and ..."

As she tightened her ass, her mons and fat clit scrubbed against his dick, juicy enough so there was just enough good slide, but he kept it planted deep in her even though he could tell that she was ready for him to start reaming her. He could feel the jizz building up in his balls, but he held on, letting her work it.

Delilah began adding a little grind to each squeeze. He was enjoying the wonderful, strange feeling of her swollen little knob rubbing against his shaft. He also began to sense a fluttering inside her, thighs clutched tight around his cock. She was digging her heels in, hips lifting, rocking, begging, loosening just a bit so that he could slip in and out but still keep pressure on that monster clit.

She became shameless; her mouth devouring his own, seeking to suck his tongue down her throat. She clamped a hand on each of his buttocks and dragged him against her, forcing her swollen cunt against him again and again.

Then her thighs began to shake uncontrollably and she threw her head back as Alex buried his mouth in her neck.

"Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! DAMN!"

The contractions hit her and she bounced up against him with each one. The sweet juice flowed from her and he was right with her and let loose too. It felt so hot and thick pouring out, so wonderful to fill this sweet woman with everything he had.

He kept his legs clamped around her and she shook again and again as each shock rubbed her sensitive clit again causing another one. It took a long time for her body to come to rest and every drop to squeeze out of his pecker. He told her.

"Delilah, I think you can be fucked to orgasm."

"I can be fucked to orgasm."

"And Harold can do it."

"I think you're right. Harold could do this just fine."

"So have you achieved what you came for? Pun intended."

"Yes. And no."

"No!?"

She kissed him and wiggled her hips a little.

"Well, you gave me such a nice lesson ..."

"But ...?"

"You are still so big and hard. And that feels so amazing. I want ... I was sort of looking forward to ..."

"...being reamed out by a huge schlong ...?"

"To put it ... scientifically, ... yes."

"Okay ... hmm ..."

Alex had another thought, and he hoped Dr. Smith would not be angry at him.

"I would be happy to oblige ... in the interest of science, of course. That is, if you still have the urge? You have just had a couple of whopper orgasms. That hasn't tuckered you out?"

Delilah was quiet for a few moments, checking in with her body. Finally, she smiled.

"Nope. I think the old puss has at least one more "life" in her yet. I don't really know. I haven't been in this position for years. Actually, I've never been in this position. So ..."

Alex gracefully slid out of her, or as gracefully as he could with a big curved, stiff, pecker.

"If you could just hand me that big glass of iced tea. And help yourself to some too, before you roll over."

Delilah froze.

"Wait a second. You're not going to fuck me in the ass with that pumped up prick of yours, are you? I've never ..."

Alex gave a light, friendly swat to her ass.

"Not unless you beg me to."

"Ooh, that could be fun ..."

Alex smiled like a cat looking at cream.

"No, sorry, no spanking and no anal, and ...," he raised his voice, "I am not going to pump up for this experiment, either."

Delilah frowned and stuck her lip out.

"Hey, I thought I was going to get ..."

"Filled up and well fucked. You are. But what I have in mind doesn't require 'super sizing'. It's something else Harold can do."

Delilah shook her head, clearly disappointed. Alex gave her a nuzzle on the back of the neck.

"Humor me. I think you'll like this."

"I don't think so. Doggie is always disappointing."

"This isn't 'doggie'. Flat on your tummy, now."

"Are you sure ...?"

"Do it. You'll love it."

Delilah flopped down and Alex pushed her legs together again and straddled her. He let his hard, wet dick flirt with her butt cheeks a bit, then tipped it down past her tight pucker, down between her thighs until he felt the heat and the sweet slime from their combined release. He thrust in hard all the way to the hilt in one firm motion.

Delilah groaned and her ass rose to meet him.

This time he did not hold still. He did the work. He was not afraid to shift gears. Ten hard fast thrusts, Delilah moaning at the depth of each one, then very, very, very slowly riding up on her ass, moving in so that his knob pressed hard against her g-spot; and then pulling out very, very, very slowly as he tilted back so that his knob rubbed the thin wall between her vagina and her anal passage. Delilah's mouth music rose to a slow, slow breathy groan, except when he stroked her asshole at the depth of the stroke. Then she gave a sweet little puppy howl.

"Come on, Delilah. Squeeze me! Squeeze me hard! I know you know how!

Delilah clenched her buttocks and groaned as his dick pushed in between her tight thighs.

Alex fed her the second course course. First he grasped Delilah by the shoulders and neck and pulled her hard against him, jamming fast until she was grunting and moaning. Then he stretched out on her back, reaching under her chest with his left hand and palming one full breast, her marshmallow nipple pinched between his finger and thumb. He gave it a little twist and her buttocks surged against him. Then he slipped his right hand under hip bone and slid it across her slick belly, through the marshy mat of her pubes to get to that swelling column at the top of her pussy lips. He put three fingers on it and began to rub in tight circles.

Delilah's ass bounced against his belly.

"Oh god, oh god, oh yes! Oh, I'm ready! I'm so ready! Rub me! Rub me hard! Yes, get it in deep Oh yes. No, wait, wait ..."

One of her arms flailed up over his back. She strained. She reached as hard as she could. She grabbed his ass. She slid a finger down his slick crack. Her middle finger found his asshole. She struggled. She twisted. She found the magic spot and pressed. Pressed again. Again.

"OOOH NOOO!" She moaned.

He completely filled her. But he couldn't stop the train. He jammed in again and again and emptied his insatiable sack.

"DAMN!"

Delilah squirted all over the bed.

He didn't stop pounding her until all his juice was out. And still that monster schlong impaled her. She wilted under him.

Delilah whined quietly while his cock pulsed out its final spurts.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome," Alex gasped.

Delilah patted his cheek.

"Funny, I know now I don't really need it this big. I was almost there anyway. But I had to find out."

Alex smiled into her smooth back.

"I kind of figured," he mumbled, and fell into a deep sleep.

*****

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment and scope out the earlier chapters. You might also enjoy my Doctor of Desire series.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
353 Followers