The Experiment Ch. 07: Kitty

Story Info
Alex experiments with a young masked volunteer.
6.4k words
4.72
16.4k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 09/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Kitty

When Alex awoke he was lying on his back in clean pajamas on a dry bed and his rod, though stiff, was of normal size. Dr. Smith sat in the chair.

"Well, you sort of took the experiment into your own hands."

"Yes, I guess I did. I hope you're not mad. Did it skew any of the results you were hoping for?

"No, I think we learned something about how to please a mature woman like Delilah. So, thank you. And we know that "size doesn't always matter if other factors are in play."

Dr. Smith fell into thought for a few moments. Alex noticed that her breathing was faster and there were spots of color high on her cheeks.

"Dr. Smith?"

"Yes, I was just thinking about how the experience of 'fullness' affects a woman's libido ..."

She paused again. She shook it off.

"So. We have another subject. Just heard about the study and expressed an eagerness to be part of it. Oh. That is, if you are willing to continue. I, we would completely understand if you felt a need to terminate at this point. But, without saying too much, I ... we are intrigued by your stamina. Other subjects ... Well, enough said about that. So ..."

Alex was flattered that she was taking his feelings into account.

"Thanks. I'm willing to continue, though I am feeling a bit pooped. And I don't even really know what day it is. Since this has been a ... fascinating adventure ... I don't really care, but I appreciate your consideration. And that protective spray has kept my ... penis from getting chafed up, so that is sort of a miracle. So I think I can keep going, for a while anyway. Who knows, this next one may wilt me away."

He flicked a finger at his saucy dick. It bobbed for a minute and Dr. Smith smiled, just a bit.

"Good. Well, as I said, our next volunteer was eager to join the study. She is rather young, a sophomore in college, but she was hoping this study could help her with a psychological problem. She said that she has been having obsessive thoughts and participating in this study might help release them. She was not willing to express them to me, but insisted on telling them to you directly."

"So, do I need to worry about her being ..., I mean ... her 'mental health'."

Dr. Smith shook her head.

"No, I think I can assure you that she is not dangerous in any way. But please be sensitive to her needs. And she has a special request: she will be masked, and she asked that you also be masked. She does not want to recognize you or be recognized by you 'on the street' at some future date."

"I have to wear a mask? Won't that make it very awkward to ...?"

"Ah. We have a very special mask. It is really more like makeup, created from the same stuff as the spray-on condom you used earlier, except that it contains a palette of colors a makeup artist can apply. Once it dries you will hardly know it is there."

"So someone will paint this on me?"

"Exactly. Our technician, Rosa Gonzalez is a very talented artist. She will help you choose your 'persona'. Have fun."

Dr. Smith headed for the door as Alex sipped a cola. He swore she swung her hips a bit extra, but she was always so professional. Perhaps it was his imagination. She met someone in the doorway and they appeared to be having a whisper argument. Alex could make out almost none of it. finally Dr. Smith ended with, "Please be patient. Perhaps after the next volunteer. Give him a good mask."

Rosa Gonzalez entered with a muttered, "Bueno. Mas tarde."

Rosa wore a professional lab coat; but it barely hid her considerable assets: all curves, an impressive booty in a tight knit skirt and huge breasts barely restrained by a red stretch top with a scoop neckline that revealed the beautiful valley between. She was pouting a little with full scarlet lips.

"Everything OK?" Alex tried to lighten her mood.

Rosa gazed at him with very large liquid eyes, deep jet pools with long natural lashes. She bit one side of her lip.

"Pues. You see ..." She whispered.

"Go ahead."

"Is difficult. I ... asked the doctor could I also be the ... voluntario. She say ...said, maybe if the subject ... is you ... is still ready ... to go ... later ... after the others. I said I wait. I did. I see you with the others. Now I am ready. She says wait. OK, I wait. But then, maybe after the next you are finished and ... nothing. So. What kind of mask?"

"Whoa. First things first. I am truly sorry I can't take you next. But I guess Dr. Smith is the boss and this is an experiment. But I promise, if I can, I will save something for you."

He looked her up and down without shame.

"You are a very beautiful woman in a way that I really like, but have not had the chance ... In any case ... I look forward to mas tarde. Claro?

"Si, como no!"

"Good. So. What should I be? A devil? A rock star like from the band Kiss?"

"I have the book. You could see the pictures and choose. But no. I think ... a leon ... the lion, yes. Your hair it is somewhat long and full. Yes, the lion is good."

"I agree. The lion is good."

Rosa took out her palette of magic colors. She rinsed his face with something that made it tingle. She put little cups over his eyes and then began to spray his forehead, cheeks, chin and neck with something that tickled a bit and then disappeared, leaving his face feeling a bit warmer. She tucked a little something behind his ear and then sprayed. There was a difference he couldn't describe but he could hear better.

"I paint the lion face now. I leave the eye covers on so I can work faster. You don't mind?"

Alex could care less, although he would have loved to sneak a peek at that abundant cleavage. But he didn't have to imagine much. As Rosa worked she pressed her left breast firmly against him. She was working fast and the motion of her arm scrubbed her chest against him again and again. He felt her nipple grow hard and he was amazed at how huge it was. The tip had to be as big around as a quarter. So hard he could feel it press into his skin.

It was intoxicating. Rosa's perfume was pretty strong, tropical gardenias, mixed with a rich woman smell. He could feel the heat coming from low on her belly where it pressed against his side. Her face was close to his own and her breath was sweet and minty. He imagined connecting with those thick scarlet lips and tangling tongues while her curves rubbed sweaty against him.

But for now Rosa was all business, painting like an artist on this skin palette. But gradually her breath began to grow faster and tiny moans escaped from her throat in a unique little song just for his ears.

"Almost finish ..." She panted. Suddenly she stopped and her hip leaned into him pulsing.

"Are you OK?"

"I am good. I am very, very good. But I want something, pero tendré que esperar . Lastima. But now you are léon. Maybe you eat me, I hope. But first, su gatita."

Rosa removed the eye cups and finished his eyes. Whatever bra she was wearing did nothing to disguise the thick marshmallows pressing through her top. She made no effort to cover them; and while Alex tried to keep his eyes on her smile, he was unsuccessful. The way she moved, creating small earthquakes in those mountains didn't help him be a gentleman.

"I have the contact lenses to give the look of the lion, but you do not need them. You have the golden eyes. Muy feroz!"

She took out a hand mirror and showed him her work. Alex was gone. A man-lion stared back at him, complete with perky ears and a hint of whiskers.

"Terrific! I don't recognize myself, so no one else should know me; and I can really get into playing the beast if my partner wants that. Thank you. Would a thank you kiss spoil the makeup?"

"Nothing will change this until I take it off. But my lipstick. No, wait, wait."

She bent forward, giving him a view of the deep valley between the foothills. Then her lips and teeth took his lower lip in, and for a moment she sucked on it. Planted another kiss at the corner of his mouth and then stepped back to look him over.

"Perfecto. You have little snack."

She showed him his face in the mirror. A trickle of what seemed to be blood graced his lip and chin. Rosa smiled and picked up her kit.

"Hasta luegito, Señor Léon. I come back to take it off later."

She sauntered to the door knowing that he was watching every jiggle of her ample ass.

Alex sipped his cola, a bit disappointed. His stiff pecker was stiffer and his balls were aching with a need to release. He hoped that the next volunteer wouldn't be too fussy.

The door swung open and in pranced a white cat. A very large white cat. She had to be close to his own height and perfectly curvy. Giant green eyes above a kitten nose and a pouty cherub mouth painted with flirty whiskers. A cap with perky ears, but beneath it straw-gold curls that bounced when she moved. And could she move! All her curves were hugged by a skin-tight white unitard that hid nothing. High, round breasts stood out and said hello, rosy aureolas peeking through the thin fabric. A very slim waist accenting mandolin hips and dancers thighs; and as she purred her way into the room, playing the kitten to a fare-thee-well, Alex caught glimpses of a dusky 'treasure trail' at the apex of her long tapering legs. Then when she turned around each sweet cheek danced all on its own. Breathtaking.

"Hi. I'm Kitty." Her voice was a true purr.

"Of course you are, and I am ... Leon."

"Ooo, Leon the lion. You won't eat me will you!"

Kitty sidled up to his chair in a crouch and rubbed her shoulder against his knee, ducking her head.

"Well, I don't know. You look like a fellow feline to me. But you still might be good to eat."

"Please don't eat me yet. I'm really very nice. You can pet me if you want to."

She pushed her back against his hand and he let it slide down her spine. Her ass rose to meet it in fine imitation of a cat in heat.

"Wow. That feels wonderful. Oo, just a little lower, just above my tail. Oh yes, that's the spot ... No, no stop now. Oh you are making me feel so, so bad. So very ..."

Alex quickly lifted his hand. What was this?

"I'm sorry. I thought ... I didn't hurt you in any way ... I can try to be more careful ..."

Suddenly she was crying.

"No, I don't want you to be careful! I want you to ..."

She leaned into him again as though she couldn't control her body. Alex tried to stroke her head but she pulled away.

"Please! Don't touch me! I'm so wicked!"

Suddenly she threw herself on the bed, sobbing into the pillow, peeking sideways at Alex from time to time out of one kitten eye. Alex moved toward her, but she turned over, huddling.

"No! No, stay right there. Don't come closer, because, because I want you to come closer and ... no, stay. Please. I'll be here and you be there. Just ... just turn your chair so you can see me and I can see you. Yes. That's good."

"So you're OK now?"

"Yuh. Yuh. Shhh. Don't talk. Let me look. Please. Let me. Shhh. Open your ... your robe. Just a little bit. I want to peek ... Oh what did I say? I'm so naughty. Such a bad girl. Please. No. Wait."

Kitty was so restless, touching herself and trying not to touch herself. It was as though her hands belonged to someone else. Alex decided to play the psychologist for a bit, although he was a shrink with a raging hardon.

"Kitty?"

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me why you're bad? I'll just sit and listen."

"Oh but I don't want you to just ...okay, okay, wait ..."

Kitty positioned herself at the head of the bed, leaning back against bolsters and pillows. But she was not still. She twisted like she was really heated up inside. Her hands danced over her body, sometimes finding a nipple and flicking it, or the 'camel toe' where her tights squeezed over her mons, rubbing her thighs, scratching her ass, dancing away, coming back, restless hungry. Her mouth moved as though she were tasting ... him.

"Kitty, tell me what you want."

"I want, oh no, I can't tell you. I want you, I want ...him."

"You want him. That's OK. Is he a boy who doesn't want you? Does he have another girl? Does that make you sad? Mad?"

"No. No he doesn't have another girl, or a wife, at least not now, but he doesn't ... I shouldn't, I want to be ... oh, I'm so BAD."

She crushed her hand into her crotch as though she was trying to stop the feeling, but it had the opposite effect, and she was rocking against it as though to get more. Her eyes closed. She bit her lip. She whined.

"Please, oh pleeease. Oh, that is so good. But why can't I stop thinking of him?"

"I guess you don't want to. Did you think that maybe if you fuck me you will stop thinking of him?"

"Mmm, sort of..."

"Do you want to fuck me? I can be your fierce, cuddly, friendly, dangerous lion and maybe that will push him right ..."

"No. No, I want him ..."

"I don't understand. then why did you volunteer..."

"Let me tell you."

"OK. Tell me."

"I'll tell you and you help the story by pretending ... Okay?"

"Fine."

"So." She gave a big sigh. She couldn't look at him.

"So it started a long, long time ago. I went with my mom to my uncle's house by the beach. Cause he has this really nice place right in the dunes. And the waves crashing all day and all night long. And you can kind of sunbathe up in the eel grass and nobody can see you. And then run down and jump in the waves and then come back and rub oil all over and just bake, and it feels so good that sometimes I used to, like, slide my top right off and lie there with the sun stinging my bubs and I'd just brush them really lightly, like back and forth and back and forth with the tips of my fingers, and then kind of like swiping my palm right across them..."

Kitty was lost in reverie and her hand was imitating her words, nails lightly scratching across the tight cloth over her nipples; her body rocking lightly with the sensation.

"And I turned toward the sun and spread my legs and I could feel the prickle of the sun through my suit, and the sweat there. And I would sneak my fingers under the edge of my suit until I could feel just a few curlies, and I'd, like, tangle my fingers in there, and then sneak slowly, slowly ..."

Kitty's left hand was now covering her mons and her slim fingers tickled the magic spot just at the top. Suddenly her hand froze.

"Oh no, I'm so bad. I'm a wicked, wicked girl!"

Alex kept his voice low. "Did your mother catch you touching ...? Did she call you that?"

"No, no, it wasn't her. She said all girls sometimes ... No, it was my wicked, wicked thoughts..."

"About ...?"

"About ... him."

"This boy."

"This ... man. My ... uncle."

Alex was wondering if this was more a job for a real therapist.

"So this ... this uncle, touched you ... inappropriately."

"No. No, he never touched me ... I wanted ... oh, I wanted. In my bed at night, I dreamed ... One day he saw me when I was ... sunbathing. I was feeling so mellow. I had stolen some wine and I drank a bunch of it all by myself in the dunes and hid the bottle in the sand and I was thinking about him, because he has this thick, curly hair, and these little creases at the corners of his mouth when he smiles. And his eyes just kill me cause it's like he can look right through me ..."

Kitty was staring at the ceiling, but she was masturbating full force now. She gave a little cry and ripped through the fabric above her left breast so she could get at her nipple. She licked her fingers and squeezed it.

"...so bad, and I was thinking about him, about when he came out of the water earlier and he has this curly hair between his belly button and his... oh, let me see your belly, please ... yes, like that. And I could see where the water made his suit show his ... thing, and I just wanted to take it out and feel it ... and so I was so wet I could hear my fingers down in the smooth slippery part, and I was about gone when my thumb flicked my clit ... but I was, like holding it back and holding back, and getting it higher and higher and just when it feels so full and achey and I know I'm going to explode and I know I can't be quiet because I pushed it up so far, and I'm afraid he will hear me ... and then ... and then when my hand is so fast and my arm is aching I hear this little crunch of footsteps on the path and I try to stop, but I can't ... and it's him, and he looks over at me and says my name, his mouth kind of open and smiling, too. And he just stands there, his hands in his pockets and I look at him and I come, and I come, and I come until finally it is all out of me and my belly is aching and he is gone."

Alex had never seen a woman who could talk and come at the same time, but Kitty did a pretty good job of it. As she got to the climax of her story her beautiful thighs went rigid, her toes pointed and her hand spun in an invisible circle on her clit.

Kitty lay panting. Alex had found his own aching rod under the robe and was giving it long strong strokes. He could have got himself off then, but he decided to hold back. He dearly wanted to give Kitty what she badly needed.

"That's a pretty nice thing to fantasize about, Kitty. No reason to feel ashamed of that. And your uncle never ..."

Kitty was up and next to him in a heartbeat, crouching on the bed as though she was going to pounce into his lap. He would have thought she was exhausted, but her eyes were shining and her mood was brighter.

"Oh no. No, he didn't, but I did. I am such a bad girl. I wanted ... I needed to see ... him, but he was always ... proper ... until ...oh, oh can I make you do this?"

"Do you want to?"

"Oh so bad, so bad ..."

"Tell me."

"Can I?"

"Please."

"Will it turn you on?"

"It might."

"So. I went out to a bonfire and weenie roast down the beach. Bunch of my friends. Young and stupid. Some wine. Some weed. Some guys tried to feel me up. They were feeling up all the girls, but we were playing with them because they were dorks, sweet dorks, but we kind of agreed no one would give it up to these guys.

"And you ...?"

"You know I didn't want any of them."

"But it could have been relief from your ... thoughts"

"No. No, I need ..., I wanted ... So I come back from that thing around midnight and the cottage is like all dark, so I kind of sneak up the stairs to the loft. I'm trying not to make any noise in case my mother is still awake. Cause she was kind of all "I'm your mother and your father" since she caught dad with my teacher. So I'm real quiet. But as I pass my uncle's room I hear like, these little chair squeaks and I stop and freeze. And I see my uncle's door is open. Sometimes the cat does that. And there he is, all in the dark but with his laptop on, and earphones on at his desk. But I am in the dark and he can't see me, so I sneak really, really slowly over to the doorway. And I know he can't hear me because of the earphones; and he has them on loud and I can hear little moans and cries so I know he is watching porno. And I can just see two busty women on the screen and they are in this serious 69, rocking each other like crazy. And I can just see his hands, kind of blue in the light from the screen, and his ... . Open your robe."

Alex was so caught up in the story that this command surprised him. He had been secretly stroking himself again.

"Open your robe. Oh yes. That's it. Just like that. Open."

Alex spread his bathrobe revealing his cock, more than fully erect with it's subtle arch and large purple head. Kitty was in a low crouch at the side of the bed; her hands gripping the bed just inches from his legs.

"Yes. Yes, open a little more. Yeah. Yeah, that's it. Only ... Only you were all slick and shiny. I need to see it like that."

Alex quickly anointed himself with some lube, wondering if Kitty was going to leap on him.

"Stroke it, oh, please stroke it. Like you did before. Long and slow. That's right and open your mouth a little. Yeah. Oh that's so sexy. My lion is all hot and bothered. I want ..."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12