The Experiment Ch. 08: Rosa

Story Info
Alex continues working with a well-endowed Latina.
2.7k words
4.58
15.6k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 09/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers

Rosa

Kitty was gone when he woke up. He felt a bit disappointed. She was still a such a mystery. Were they really ...? He really would have liked to draw her out about that summer. But now that he thought he knew who she was, it could get sticky. Probably it was better this way. Keep it a mystery. Both of them, if they ever met again, could say it never happened. A summer fantasy. That was the whole idea behind masks, wasn't it?

Did he feel guilty? Not really. They were not blood relations, connected only through his ex's cousin. And Kitty had volunteered. So.

His dick was still hard.

A hot cup of Colombian coffee waited on the side table. Alex sipped it slowly. Beyond the table, in the shadow of the table lamp, he suddenly noticed Rosa, sitting, sipping her own coffee from a red mug. She smiled at him over the rim, gave him a little salute with her cup.

Her thick dark hair now curled around her face. She had changed clothes. Under her lab coat, she wore a loose, flowing Mexican skirt, the kind worn for fancy dances and a frilly blouse with big buttons down the front. He was a bit disappointed. He had liked her tight outfit. Still, this had possibilities. In many ways she was more 'available'.

"Wow. You look like you're dressed for a party."

Rosa stood up, and when she twirled, spinning the skirt wide, her breasts bobbled magnificently. He also caught just the briefest glimpse of a full, dark bush. She winked at him.

"Yes. It is my turn to party."

"Well, I'm happy to be your dance partner. What kind of salsa do you prefer?"

"Picante, definitely. This time, I think, the pico de gallo."

"And what is that?"

"Oh, something I like very much. Spicy. Means beak of the rooster. You have tried it?"

"Me, no, never. But if I can help serve you the meal you want, or play the right music for your dance, that's what I am here for. But first, do you want to remove this makeup? It must seem a bit odd for you to be talking to a lion."

Rosa took his chin in her hand and turned his head this way and that.

"No, I like this. You can be the beast and I can pretend to be the beauty."

"You don't have to pretend. You are very beautiful."

"You mean these things. Men look at them."

Rosa lifted her breasts with both hands and bounced them, pushing them against his cheek.

"Oh I like them fine, but they are not the first thing I notice. You have the deepest, darkest, most romantic eyes I have ever seen.
"My eyes?"

"Yes, but they have to compete with your amazing mouth. I am so hungry to kiss those generous red lips."

"My lips?"

"Yes, they are delicious, but I get distracted from them by that thick, rich hair. I just want to tangle my fingers in it."

"My hair?"

"Of course, and you know you have an amazing face that looks like it was poured out of a buttermilk bottle."

"Now my face."

"Yes, Rosa, it's the whole package, all your curves, a magnificent ass, and those legs ..."

"Wow. You have nice words Mr. Lion. I think maybe you are lying. Is a joke, right?"

"Not for a second. Do I really get to play with you?"

Rosa stared at him for a long moment; then she bent down to him in the chair and put her full lips on his own and gave him the best kiss he had ever known. Alex did his damnedest to return the favor.

"That was great. Now, where and how do you want me?"

Rosa stopped, smiled, and looked him over with big wet eyes.

"I think, for now the chair is good."

"Are you going to put those cups on my eyes? Then I can't look at you. But it was fun having you work on me and all I could do was hear ... and feel."

Rosa smiled and patted his cheek.

"No. I am leaving the makeup on, remember, Señor Léon?"

"Do I need to do anything?"

"Si. Yes. You need to unbutton my blouse ... very slowly."

"With pleasure. But how ...?"

"Shhh, please, the buttons, slowly."

Alex did as he was bidden, taking the first fat cloth covered button at her neckline and carefully slipping it through the buttonhole. Rosa smiled and pressed her large breast against his arm.

"Mmm, bien. El siguente, por favor."

"Excuse me?"

"Please, the next one."

Alex slowly slipped the next one loose. Just a hint of the curves below was visible.

"Kiss this," she requested, bending forward, her gardenia perfume wafting up into his nose.

He placed a simple warm kiss in the hollow of her neck.

"Ah, muy bien. Y otro."

Undoing the next button revealed the top of a low-cut silk and lace bra. Alex placed a firm kiss on the crest of each beautiful breast. Through the silk he could see her huge nipples firming up.

"Oh, mi león, tus labios se sienten tan bien."

With the next button undone her puppies fell out of her blouse. She grasped a clasp on her breastbone and her bra fell away. Huge, warm flesh surrounded his face.

"Exprimalos, por favor."

"Please?"

"Squeeze."

Rosa grabbed both his hands and pressed them tight to her breasts.

"¡Oh estas patas de león! Quickly now, chupe mis pezones."

Alex wanted to be sweet and sneak up on those huge nipples, but Rosa would have none of that. She positioned his mouth over one huge puckered nipple.

"Devorelo, león!" She clamped the back of his head with her hand.

"Suck!"

Alex pulled that huge dark thing deep into his mouth, crushing it with his tongue, flicking hard back and forth across the fat bud, taking small nibbles. Rosa started rocking against him, her personal samba, pubic bone shoving hard against his elbow.

"Ai, ... ai, ... ai! Mas, ... mas, ... mas."

She crushed the other nipple against his cheek, scrubbed it on the rough stubble of his chin, rubbed it all over his face.

"Oh, is so good. Soon, I will come."

Rosa was half in his lap, squeezing her breast so that the nipple was tight and swollen in his mouth. Her whole body was in motion and her breath, just above his forehead, harsh and eager.

"Aiiiii!"

With that squeal she froze, her chin to the ceiling. Her other hand clutched the loose fabric of her skirt to her crotch, her hips rocking against it. Finally, after a full minute or more of shaking she breathed a great sigh.

"Se siente tan bien!" You suck me so good.

"So was that what you wanted?" Alex took a deep breath. "Because that was damn fun ..."

"One thing more. No, the next thing I want."

"Some other way I can delight those beauties?"

"Oh, yes. Yes. I need now to feel your cola, right here, léon." She touched the insides of her breasts."

Alex was confused.

"Wait, I don't know if I understand. This is weird. You either want me to pour Coke on your titties or you want to rub them on my ass. What ... which?"

Rosa laughed a huge belly laugh that had her beautiful bosom bouncing.

"You are a silly man. Cola is not culo. Culo is ass. Cola is not a drink, well, of course, is a drink, but first is your tail, Señor Léon, your thick, hot tail I can feel so close to my chocha down there. But I don't want it in my pussy right now, I want it sliding between these big tetas, OK?

Alex smiled.

"I don't mind."

"Good. So I think, maybe is better if I lie down, on my back, OK?"

"Suits me."

Rosa slid off him and tumbled onto the bed. Her thick, dark hair spread out around her face on the pillow, her dark eyes half-closed, moist and inviting. Her sweet melons wobbled from side to side as she settled herself. She could have removed her skirt, but was somehow more sexy naked from the waist up, with the bright color mussed across her hips, as she quickly covered her full thighs and the dark triangle between them.

Alex placed one knee on either side of her waist and lowered his balls and cock to rest gently between Rosa's café-au-lait mounds. The valley was already slick with her sweat and his spit so he could slide easily. She grabbed her great tits and wrapped them around his dick.

"Now fuck my titties, león."

Alex started slowly rubbing the full length of her chest. Rosa lay back and enjoyed it, squeezing her puppies tight against his cock. It was a great sensation, like a thick, voluptuous vagina, and his balls could get into the action, too. But Alex was hungry for that something extra. so he was very grateful when Rosa tilted up her head, opening those wide red lips at the end of each stroke, at first tickling the tip of his knob with her long, twisty tongue. But then she looked up at him with longing in her eyes.

"Mas grande, por favor. Make it bigger ... I want to taste ..."

Alex reached under his balls and gave a quick squeeze. It was amazing to see it stretch longer. So now when he slid forward his knob could slip between those scarlet lips. Her nostrils flared as she mouthed his member.

"Mas ... mas."
Another squeeze and his dick gained another inch and then another. It was thicker, too, and he could tell Rosa was loving all that meat wrapped up in her beauties. Her lips were stretching around the swollen head on each thrust and he couldn't help pushing it as deep as he could, so her lips dripped when he pulled it out and the spittle slid it down into that lovely slick valley. He could feel the tension building in his balls, but he held on, the sensation of riding Rosa's beautiful chest unlike anything he had felt before. He could tell that Rosa was also getting close too because her hips were lifting behind him and a constant moan was coming from her throat.

Alex wanted to give her all he had. A final squeeze and his organ was so massive he could keep it between her tits and yet never leave her mouth. The head was huge and yet she was able wrap those wide red lips around it.

Rosa was gasping.

"Fuck them hard!" She screamed between thrusts.

Alex did as he was told. But first, for good measure, he reached behind him and tucked two fingers deep into her sopping quim and churned. Rosa's face turned bright red as he chugged his engine as fast as he could into her open mouth. Finally, he could hold it no longer.

"Awwwr!"

With a great lion's roar he let loose. Thick cream filled her throat and spilled out of her mouth, dripping over those great creamy mounds. Alex had never seen so much jizz, or any so thick.

Rosa's eyes rolled back and her cunt ground hard against his hand again and again but she kept her tits wrapped around his cock, a huge grin on her sloppy mouth.

Finally she collapsed beside him, and before he could stop her, planted a big kiss on his mouth, a kiss gooey with his own cum.

"Gracias, Señor Leon. That was so good."

Surprisingly, his own junk was not so disgusting. It tasted like good Colombian coffee. And Rosa's kiss was superlative.

"So, señorita, are we finished?"

Rosa put on a sad face. "You want me to go away? Now you have your fun?"

"Hey, you had your fun, too. No, I was curious if I had "scratched your itch" the way you wanted."

"Well now, lion, you do pretty good scratching. So I am pretty happy. Almost all the way happy."

"Almost?"

"Almost. Is one think I like to try ... But first we have some coffee."

They sat like civilized people and drank their coffee and Rosa told him some stories "before I had these big ones" when she was a girl in Cartagena. When the coffee was done, Rosa made her next request.

"You lie down on your back, okay please. Good. Now I will turn around this way."

Rosa turned so her head was facing his feet.
"Now I will come over you, and like this I can wrap my tetas around this pinga enorme; and I can slide them up and down, up and down. And you, you, if you want can suck on my sweet chocha, I promise you it is really sweet."

Alex gazed up at the vision above him. At the crest of her creamy thighs the rich, dark hair curled. Boldly thrusting out of that thatch were thick, meaty maroon lips, slightly open and shiny with her natural moisture. The bud of her clit was already peeking out at him. He would have no problem gobbling this sweet snack. He gave her a quick lick from clit to taint to show his commitment. Rosa gasped.

"Oh! This is good. Almost too good. I maybe forget how good it feels to slide on this pole."

Again she clasped her breasts around his rod, full-sized and swollen with pulsing arteries, the head stretched in purple splendor. This time, though, she was doing the work, dragging the tender skin of her breasts slowly up the shaft and then sliding them hard down it again. Alex was amazed. Was it Rosa? Was it the experimental drug? Was it this amazing experiment? Was it him? He was ready to go again, and he could already feel the spunk building in his balls. Rosa seemed to have an insatiable appetite, too. He hadn't touched her sweet cunt and she was grunting away, breathing hard, her hot breath on the tip of his cock as it came up into her mouth again. Her hips were flexing and a mellow musk was coming from her sweet spot.

Mostly, she was giving him an incredible 'tit-job', long and short strokes, fast and very slow, rubbing and shaking those puppies all over his rod. Alex lay back and enjoyed it. He could tell she enjoyed it, too. When a woman gives a hand-job she probably doesn't get a lot of thrill in the palms of her hands. But Rosa clearly was fucking him with her tits.
He could tell from from her low whines and the way her legs were quivering on either side of his head that she was close. He was pretty close, too. But he waited, waited until he heard that hungry animal in her voice. She wanted it. She needed it. When the strokes were very fast he lifted his mouth and wrapped it around as much of that thick pussy meat as he could.

Rosa lifted her mouth off his crown and howled.

"Aiii! Dios mío, Dios mío, me muero. No se detenga. NO DETENGA!

Her pussy bucked against his mouth and her hot juice squirted into it. Then she really let go and his face was drenched.

"¡Lo siento! ¡Lo siento! Oh, no puedo parar. ¡Lo siento mucho!"

She kept apologizing, but Alex didn't care. This was amazing. And he gave it right back to her, shooting jizz deep into her mouth, a white fountain all over those magnificent tits. He was happy. He was very very happy. He fell asleep on Rosa's thick slick thigh, her musky lips inches from his own. Somewhere he could feel Rosa lapping the spunk from his well-stretched, still stiff pole.

He was dreaming of being licked all over by a giant cat when he woke to find Rosa sitting beside him looking very professional and cleaning his face with a natural sponge and some fragrant liquid. She said almost nothing, just sat with a Mona Lisa smile, doing her job.

"Thank you, Rosa. That was incredible."

"My pleasure, I am sure. And now you are all clean. I make sure of it. This night I will remember for a long, long time, Maybe forever."

"Sorry you had to wait."

"No problem. I still get plenty of what I need."

She packed up her tool kit, gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead, and walked away with a beautiful sway and a little wave over her shoulder.

Spanish speakers: I am not a native, so if any of the Spanish slang in the story is not true to life please let me know and I will update it.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers