The Experiment Ch. 09: The Going Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this good?"

Her voice was very low and throaty, hardly more than a breath. Her question was sincere. She was on a quest to make him feel good.

"It's good."

"She ran one smooth hand up his chest and around the back of his neck, pulling him into a kiss again, lips lightly parted, a bit of the honey taste of the mead on her breath. She held the kiss for a long time and her breath tickled his cheek.

"Hmm, you don't seem to need the patch any more."

His erection was rising but for the most part she ignored it, focused on gently running her fingers through his hair, kissing him all around his mouth.

"Your legs are strong."

"Rock climbing," she murmured into his cheekbone, pressing one firm thigh against his growing erection.

She spread his robe apart and kissed his collarbones then kissed all over his chest and began giving tiny tongue flicks to his nipples. She bit one lightly and pinched the other. Slowly she kissed her way down his center circling his belly button and dipping into it with the tip of her tongue, playfully fucking it with her tongue as she caressed his sides with her gentle hands.

She buried her face in his ample pubes, growling ever so softly, pressing her chin into his pubic bone just above the root of his cock.

She had smoothly slid down his lap onto the floor next to the chair. She grabbed a pillow and made herself comfortable there while miraculously keeping a hand or a cheek pressed to his thigh, so he never felt abandoned. Finally, when she was well-situated, she gently took his cock in her hands, the cock she had measured and pumped down and cleaned off. But now she treated it as though it was a precious object, taking time to look at it from every angle, tracing a fingernail along the blue veins that colored it, affectionately rubbing the fat of her thumb against the rim of his 'fireman's helmet', dampening that thumb in her mouth like a toddler and then running it over the tip of his rod until it gleamed slick.

She breathed hot, moist breath on it. She kissed its tiny mouth, smiling up at him from her position between his knees as she tickled the tip of her tip into that small opening.

Alex half wanted to come at that moment, come hard so that her lips would be bathed in his cream. But that would end this beautiful game. His cock was still not fully hard, but he didn't care.

Dr. Smith smiled at him and opened her mouth wide. Taking the shaft of his penis firmly in her hand she moved the head in, without touching it at all. Then she drew it out again, smiled, gave a big sigh and did the trick over again.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this." She spoke almost more to his cock than to him. "But I will. I have wanted to suck this cock from the first time I saw it. And I knew that wasn't professional, and I did my best to be clinical about it, but, to be candid, there were a couple of times when I had to fight the urge to take this beautiful thing in my lips. And I walked away from it with my jaws about aching. So, now, now when I can just go ahead ... wow."

Now she kissed the head again, but this time her lips stayed on it and she sucked, keeping her lips tight, squeezing it in just a bit more, a bit more. It hurt, in a good way and Alex whined.

She looked up at him, asking permission with her eyes, with a little 'Is this okay?" noise, and he nodded as she pulled more of his glans in. Her porcelain nostrils were spread wide, breathing him in, damp with excitement.

Finally, the whole head was inside and she closed her eyes, tasting it like a magic lollipop. She began stroking the underside with the tip of her tongue, exploring it, getting to know every millimeter. She sucked hard at it, as though trying to pull precious nectar out of it. But he was not ready to give it to her.

She pulled it from her tight lips with a 'pop' and smiled at it as she squeezed his shaft in her fist. The head swelled, thick and shiny, so she licked it like an all day sucker, starting just above her grasp and up to the tip. She licked every side and then she worked on the whole stiff organ. Cupping his balls lightly in one hand she placed licks and kisses from the root of his sack to his 'eye' and back again. Then she took one of his aching 'eggs' in her mouth and held it there. He could feel it tighten, working hard to make the goods to deliver into her.

"Thank you, Alex, for these wonderful balls. They, and you, have given us so much. I hope you can feel some of my gratitude."

She didn't wait for an answer but kissed her way to the tip again and engulfed it. This time she slowly slid it in, further and further, relaxing her throat, opening it so that the whole length of him slid in until her lips were pressed against his belly. She stunned him by remaining there a long, long time and then just as slowly drew him out again. She took a deep breath.

"Wow. I'm glad you weren't 'pumped up'. She panted. "That was plenty. I don't have to do that again, but now I know how far I can go."

As if to prove her point, she took him in her mouth again and began sucking with a rhythm, short strokes, then long, deep ones, then back to short again. Her nostrils were wide and wet again. Alex felt the tension build in his balls a she lost herself in it. Her whole body was rocking, and he could tell that she was doing this maybe more for her than for himself. Alex was turned on by the beat of her hungry little groans. Wordlessly, they seemed to say. "I want, I want I want. Give me, give me, give me." He dearly wanted to give her all he had, ...

Suddenly, she stopped and moaned, her whole body shaking, his cock still deep in her mouth. He saw that one hand was tucked somewhere out of sight and she was rocking hard on it. Her chin trembled and her eyes implored him. He felt just a little something escape, but he clamped down on it. Still, she smiled, and as she came up for air she murmured, "Mmm, honey."

Holding his prick, she tugged him toward the bed, allowing herself to fall backward. He easily could have ripped her clothes off, but he chose to take his time, even at the risk of losing that generous swelling she was holding onto.

He lay down beside her, keeping his cock pressed against her thigh. But he carefully started unbuttoning her simple white blouse. Her excitement had created damp spots on her back, under her arms and breasts. Her skirt was twisted and wrinkled around her hips.

Beneath her blouse was a pretty pink bra with lace trim. He reached under her and deftly unclasped it, revealing swelling breasts, not too small, not too large with pink coins surrounding surprisingly long nipples. He knew she must have to keep them covered when she got excited in public. Of course he wanted to devour them, but he waited, copying how she had treated him by starting with very gentle kisses on her eyes, her temples, the corner of her mouth. Only then did he allow himself to kiss down her chin line and nibble on her earlobe.

"I'm sorry, but I could just stay here forever enjoying the scent of your damp hair. Of course I would love to fuck you silly, but at the moment it is much more exciting to enjoy this small bit of skin." He growled into the back of her neck and she actually giggled.

But after a while he began kissing his way down her neck, then taking some time on her collarbones. Her legs were getting restless as a small moan escaped her lips. He cupped one hand under her left breast, but kept his fingertips away from the erect nipple. He planted soft, moist, breathy kisses all over the other one, everywhere but the nipple, which was now puckered as tight as it could get. He kept this up until he could feel that she was starved for the touch of his lips.
"Oh, please don't tease me any more." She moaned in a low voice, and her hand pressed against the back of his head. Still he resisted, sneaking up on that little knob in the center of its tight circle. He gave it a swift lick and she gasped. He pinched it quickly between his lips, then breathed hot breath on it. Finally, after she gave a fierce growl, he sucked it hard into his mouth and scrubbed his tongue against it.

She melted, shuddered, breathing hard. He felt her crest again, not a big one, but he could tell it was deep. Her legs wrapped around his thigh and he could feel the heat. He gave some sweet attention to the other nipple and the effect was almost the same.

He was so ready to fuck her silly, but he figured he owed her a favor. So he slid down her body, kissing every creamy inch. He especially loved the smooth groove that ran from her breastbone to her pubes. She had a magnificent belly, workout strong and at the same timebeautifully curved, a deep hollow for a belly button and, a beautiful surprise, her pubes were tight red-gold curls.

He scrubbed his chin against them.

He slowly brushed his lips against them feeling the gentle tickle.

He took his two thumbs and spread the large, plump lips, exposing shining inner flesh the color of new coral.

He admired it. Breathed warm breath on it. Then slowly approached it with the tip of his tongue.

He traced the moist V at the bottom.

Dipped into the hollow above it just lightly.

Drew a line upward across the little opening that was leaking a few drops of clear liquid.

Avoided the bright pink bead, dodging a bit to the side to tickle the delicate lip that was swelling and blushing.

Up and over the hood that capped the bright pink bead.

Hiding beneath the hood, a fat little column stretched back into that curly, rusty hair.

He licked across that column and the creamy thighs on each side of it quivered.

He licked it again and a sweet moan came from far to the north.

He began a regular rhythm, flicking his tongue back and forth across that stiffening column. The moans alternated with sharply inhaled breaths. The thighs tensed as the hips tilted upward, asking his tongue to caress the swollen bead. He refused, writing letters with his tongue tip only on that one stiff spot.

Doctor Smith's hands had found the back of his head and were becoming frantic in his hair, pulling his mouth toward that part that now blushed scarlet and had begun to open in invitation.

He resisted.

But her hips were now rolling up and popping in a rhythm that accelerated.

Her voice could not form clear words, but it seemed to be crying, "Please ... please ... oh, please ...please ... oh, please.

He reached up and took both her breasts in his hands and let his thumbs drag across her stiffening nipples.

He stopped. Her hips were high, shaking.

Her vulva seeped.

He swallowed her clit, pulling it hard and deep into his mouth, digging his chin deep into her, fucking her with it.

She screamed, tearing at his hair, pulling his face tight to her, fucking him hard, a constant roar coming from her mouth, wide with ecstasy.

In one swift move he slid his mouth straight up her belly, between her breasts, up her neck and over her chin to her mouth.

His cock, hard as it needed to be, slid right into her and they found a natural way to rock and roll. It required no art and no thought, almost no effort. It was as though they were part of the same, age-old human machine. Her hips cradled him perfectly, lifting as he entered, so that he touched her in her deepest parts. This dance made its own music. Chest to chest, they breathed as one, mouths locked.

Sometimes it slowed almost to nothing, all about the exquisite sharing of sensation. Then it became faster, and then faster, sweet short strokes, and he felt something release in her as he plunged in deep and held it, pulsations moving down his cock. But she needed more and so the strokes began again, long, slow and deep.

He couldn't have count how many times this happened, but there was no hurry. And each time that deeply held clasp was a little longer, the last, fast strokes before that quivering moment a little rougher, her mouth on his a little hungrier, gnawing at his lip, sucking hard on his tongue.

Finally, Alex felt something deep and strong shift within her. He had never felt something like this before. She was fucking him just as strongly as he was fucking her. He lifted up a little so he could see her face. Her breasts were shining with their combined sweat.

He held her gaze, locked to those amber eyes.

"I don't know your name."

"Oh. It's ... "

He wondered if she was going to make one up.

"Alicia."

"And I can call you 'Alicia', and not 'Dr. Smith'?"

They were still fucking, slow and strong, but it seemed the most natural thing in the world to talk to each other like this.

"When we are like this, please call me Alicia. During the experiment I am Dr. Smith and you are Mr. Dupree. Okay?"

"Deal."

He returned his attention to the business at hand. And he had a mischievous idea.

"Dr. Smith, I think we have determined that, at least for this moment, your theory may be true. Even without the patch 'the subject' has regained some ability to perform at full strength. But shouldn't we test a secondary effect, also?"

"Why, what do you mean, Mr. Dupree?"

"Why this, Dr. Smith."

Alex stretched a hand behind his ass until he could reach that magic spot just behind his balls. He gave it a firm push, and then another.

"Oh ... my ... God!" Dr. Smith's eyes went wide.

"I'm flattered." Alex smiled and began thrusting firmly. Dr. Smith's face became very strange.

"We ... have ... shown ... that ... you, ... it ... gets ... ooh ... large ... without ... the drug. But ... please ... reduce ...it ... again. For ... this ... volunteer ... greater ... size ...is ... not ... an ... asset. Please."

She took his cock firmly in both hands and squeezed until it was almost normal size again.

"Sorry." Alex apologized.

Dr. Smith caressed his ass and settled happily into a comfortable rhythm again.

"Don't be silly. All in the interest of science."

"I'll drink to that, if you have some more of that mead."

"I believe I do, Mr. Dupree."

"Then let's complete this last 'phase', Dr. Smith."

Alex kicked it into gear and soon Dr. Smith was red faced and panting. He held her gaze and both of them knew the moment had come.

End

12