The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05

Story Info
The Weekend is here! Kelly is used in hardcore BDSM gangbang.
20.1k words
4.68
122.8k
77

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
647 Followers

WARNING!! THIS IS A GAY MALE STORY, BUT IT IS ALSO AN EXTREME BDSM STORY AS WELL.

THIS STORY COULD EASILY BE PLACED INTO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES DUE TO THE CONTENT:

GAY MALE, BDSM or FETISH.

I HAVE REQUESTED THIS FOR THE GAY MALE SECTION, BUT IT MAY END UP IN THE BDSM SECTION OR ANY OF THE OTHERS IF THE EDITORS OF LITEROTICA DECIDE TO RE-CATEGORIZE. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GAY MEN HARDCORE, AND I MEAN HARDCORE, BANGING A YOUNG SISSY BOY, CLICK BACK NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Welcome back my little angels! I'm so excited for you all to read about the weekend I had. This will be a two part tale, but I want to point out that while the last few chapters have seen me be the willing recipient of a LOT of cocks while I was used for their pleasure, the weekend I had was very intense. I purposely didn't tell you all about what the man had said in his email because I wanted these stories to be a surprise.

As you will find if you decide to read further, these adventures really pushed me to my limits. There is a lot of bondage, gang fucking, toys, devices, sensory deprivation, degradation and yes, pissing. I am filmed through a lot of this as well, but sadly, I don't have any of the footage as he kept it all. I have two words for you that completely sum up this story: Sex Dungeon.

If you are not into extreme fucking, bondage, anal fisting, water sports, pain, humiliation and degradation, please find another story to read. I ask that if you have read this warning , please don't then read the story expecting something different and then vote / comment that you didn't like the content. That's just being a meanie head.

For those of you that ARE interested in this, then I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your comments, feedback and correspondence. Enjoy my lovelies!

~~~~ Cockslut Kelly <3

*****

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of my roommate and his two new friends having sex. One of the girls was riding his big cock and the other was down, behind her licking his balls. I watched lazily as they switched a few times, each taking their turn on the Big Dick Express till finally, Ryan came inside of Lindsey with her bouncing furiously on top of him. When he finally had her get off of him, she rolled to the side and told Tara to clean up his cum from his cock and Lindsey's pussy to which she gladly complied.

When they were done, Ryan got up and started to get dressed. He looked over at me and saw me laying there, watching them. He snickered and said, "Good morning, slut. Enjoy the show?"

"Mmmmmmm," I replied lazily, "Yes, it was quite a treat to wake up too."

"Ha-ha," he said, "well don't get jealous. They are pretty damn good at taking care of me, but I will still take advantage of my sissy roommate every once in a while."

"Mmmmmmm," I replied again, "that sounds awesome. I'm ready whenever you are."

"Shit," he said, "I don't give a fuck about whether or not you are ready when I am, all that matters is that I am ready. You will just take it whenever I allow you the honor."

"Yes Master," I said, rolling over on my back and smiling contently, "I understand. I'm here for you to use anytime YOU want."

The girls were chuckling at me and my lazy submission to my big dicked roommate and Ryan looked at them and said, "I don't know what the fuck you two are laughing about. Same goes for you to skanks. I'll fuck any of you," he looked at all of us, "anytime I fucking feel like it and you'll let me because we all know, you all just want this." He grabbed and squeezed his cock through his underwear.

The girls became silent, but looked up at him and smiled as they continued to lay on his bed naked.

"Good, now you two get out of here. Keep your cell phones handy in case I want to fuck you all again later and start finding the girls you are going to introduce to my big cock this week," he said. Have I mentioned just how proud I am of my roommate? He has gone from a shy, nerdy college boy to a cocky, domineering college man in just a few days.

The girls got up and started to get dressed and Tara, after putting on her own bra and panties, found her clothes laid out over the chair by my desk. She pulled on her skirt and then grabbed her shirt. As she was starting to pull it on, she realized that the front of it was crusty and stiff.

"Wha...what the fuck is on my shirt," she said, bringing it up to her nose and taking a whiff. "Is this cum? Did you cum on my shirt?" She glared over at me.

Again, I was lazily laid out on my bed in my rainbow panties, arms stretched above my head and I looked at her and said, "Oh, no, that wasn't me. That was some guy from the theater."

"You let some dude cum on my shirt? Gross," she exclaimed.

"No," I replied matter-of-factly, "I let some guy cum on my face. I was too tired to let him fuck me because I had just let nineteen guys gangbang me, so he just straddled my face and jerked off on me. There wasn't anymore tissues to clean up with so I used your shirt." I smiled.

"Oh. My. God, you got gangbanged last night?" asked Lindsey. "You seriously had that many guys fuck you?"

"Oh yeah," I said, sitting up on my elbows. "While you two shard nine inches of cock, I had well over ten feet of cock plowing into me."

"That's...that's actually kind of hot," said Lindsey. It's always the quiet ones...

"Oh, gross, no, that is disgusting," said Tara. "That is way too much."

"Awww, don't be jealous," I said back.

"Whatever, that is just gross," she said.

Ryan had finished dressing and had moved to his desk where he was firing up some online game.

Lindsey walked over as she was dressing and said, "What was it like?"

"Oh my fucking God, it was so amazing. They were animals and I was just a piece of meat that they were fighting over," I said. "I'm actually going back again next Friday night to do it all over and the guy that started it said he was going to be bringing a lot of his friends who are apparently, according to him, well endowed so I have a good feeling that I am going to do more than nineteen this time."

"That is so fucking delicious," she said, almost trance like. "I am," she paused, "actually," she paused again, "jealous of you. That sounds like it would be so much fun."

"What? Oh fuck, that is nasty," said Tara. "What is hot about letting a bunch of dirty strangers fuck you?"

Lindsey turned to her and said, "Oh my God, Tara, you have no idea how big of a fantasy that is for me. To be in the middle of a bunch of men who just want to fuck the shit out of you." To be honest, when I first met these two, I would have guessed that Tara was the more adventurous of the two, but Lindsey continued to surprise me.

"Well, you're more than happy to come with me, you know, if you want. I'm sure that a lot of the guys there would love to fuck a hot college chick too. We could be gangbang twinkies," I said with a laugh.

"I, uh," she paused, letting the idea fester in her mind for a moment as she looked off to nowhere in particular before looking back at me, "I just might do that," she said. "I'll let you know."

"Ugh, gross," said Tara. "And I'm not wearing that shirt." She threw the shirt on the ground and stood there in her bra and skirt.

"Oh, you can be such a baby sometimes," said Lindsey. "Just wear mine." Lindsey took off her shirt, threw it at Tara and then reached down and put on Tara's cum-crusted shirt.

Lindsey gave me her phone number and then they took off. I laid back reclining some more and then finally dragged myself out of bed. I grabbed my stuff, went to the shower and cleaned myself thoroughly inside and out, including giving myself an enema which was a requirement the man wanted. It was around 10:20 when I got back to the room and I found I was still alone.

I started to get ready as I had promised the man online that I would be at his house by noon. I packed a small bag with all my goodies from my naughty box. I pulled on a pair of boy-short panties that were designed to look like real boy underwear, some skinny jeans, a faded pink, hello kitty t-shirt and some sandals, threw my bag over my shoulder and headed out around 11:15.

I drove across town, admiring the beautiful weather we were having. The sun was shining, small wispy clouds danced lazily over a crystal blue sky. It would be such a beautiful day for laying out, letting the sun soak into my young skin, getting plowed in my ass by a big cock as I sit on my hands and knees in the crisp summer grass. Yep, my mind does that. It doesn't matter the scenario, I always find myself turning it into a dream of me getting fucked in the situation.

I found the address that I was given by the man from the internet and pulled into the circular drive way in front of his house. It was funny. I knew a bit of what he wanted to use me for this weekend and we had talked enough to know what I was willing to do, but in all of the conversations, the dirty and depraved conversations about using my young body for his and his friends enjoyment, I had never once gotten his name. Just his username: YourDaddy52

I looked at his house. It was a nice, two story brick home set inside an upscale neighborhood. Definitely not the image you think of when you think about a hardcore, gay sex destination. I turned my car off, grabbed my things, took a deep breath and got out. I walked up to the front door, finding myself actually nervous, butterflies dancing away in my tummy. I knew I was going to be in for an experience unlike any that I had ever been a part of, but I still was a bit scared. These were strangers, in a private place, who knew that they could do anything they wanted to me. I wondered how far it would really go. Not knowing was really the exciting part.

I rang the doorbell and waited. It seemed like an eternity till he answered. He opened the door and before me I saw an attractive, 6' tall, well built middle-aged man. He had strong, chiseled features and just a bit of gray around his temples. He was a strikingly handsome man and my knees got a bit weak looking up at him, knowing that this man and I were going to become VERY well acquainted.

"Kelly, I presume," he said with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, it is I," I said, and did a little curtsey. Don't ask me why. I have no fucking clue. I was nervous, leave me alone.

"Come in, come in," he said and opened the door wider, moving to the side to allow me entrance. He seemed very nice and welcoming.

I stepped into the gorgeous house and he closed the door behind me. I turned around to face him, looking up at him as he towered over me.

"My, my, you are even cuter in person than you are in your pictures," he said.

I blushed, looked down, then back up to him and said, "Thank you, uh, I'm sorry, I don't even know your name."

"You can call me Daddy. That's all you need to know," he said.

I smiled and said, "Thank you Daddy. I'm glad you like what you see. You are very handsome yourself."

"Oh I do baby girl, I like it very much," he said. "Come with me." Ooooooh, he called me baby girl. :)

He moved past me and told me to follow him. We walked further into the house, into a large living room and then he sat down on one of the couches and motioned to another couch for me to sit on. "Sit down."

I sat down as I was instructed and put my satchel on the ground next to me. The couch was so comfortable, very high quality. I would love to get fucked on this couch. A couch offers so much versatility. You can ride your man, kneel on the cushions while resting over the back as he fucks you, you can have them sit down while you blow them, have your head hanging off the front or the edge while they throat fuck you, I mean, there is just so much you can do on a couch.

"So, before we get started, I wanted to go over a few things with you. Because of the extremes we will put you through, we need to ensure our safety as well as yours," he said. "Because of that, starting now, you will be filmed, is that ok? If not, that is fine, but you will need to leave."

A smile spread across my face. I've always wanted to be filmed while being used. There is something so naughty about that. "Yes, I understand and that is perfectly ok with me."

"Good," he said and then reached over to one of the end tables where a small video recorder was sitting. He opened the view finder and turned it on, the red light showing that he was now recording.

"Please state your name for the record," he said.

I looked at the recorder and said, "My name is Kelly Havimore."

"And how old are you Kelly?" he asked.

"I'm 19," I said.

"You look younger than that. Can you please show the camera your drivers license?"

"Sure," I said and pulled out my ID. I handed it to him and he made sure to get it on record before handing it back to me.

"Are you a prostitute or an escort?"

"No."

"Are you being paid to be here or expecting any sort of compensation?"

"No."

"Are you here of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"Are you being coerced, forced or blackmailed to be here this weekend?"

"No."

"How did you come to be here today?"

"I posted an ad about wanting to be used for a weekend."

"Define used."

"Sexually. I want to be used sexually in whatever way you want. I want it to be thorough, hardcore and degrading."

"We discussed some of the things that I wanted to do this weekend and mentioned that it would not just be me, but a group of men. Do you consent to multiple partners during the weekend?"

"Yes."

"Can you please tell me what you consider off limits? And please be sure to think this through as this will be the only things that we will consider off limits as well."

I didn't need to think it through. I knew what my no-no's were. "For me, the only things that are off limits are scat, I just don't do any shit. Vomiting is also off limits. I know some people get off on being shit on or vomited on, but I just won't do that. Also, while I do enjoy pain, I have to draw the line at over the top, extreme pain or anything that leaves me with permanent scars or broken bones."

"Fair enough. But you do enjoy pain and being pushed beyond your limits, correct?"

"Yes."

"You mentioned that you do not like shit or puke, but what about urine or spitting?"

"I love that and welcome it."

"Good. Tell me about what you do like."

"I love to be fucked hard."

He laughed. "Well that is definitely going to happen. But tell me, what do you, in a perfect situation, see happening to you?"

"I just want to be pushed beyond my limits. I want to be fucked and used in every imaginable way in order to please you all. I love being used. I don't know why it is that I do, but I just love it. It seems that the more degrading, the more humiliating, the better it is for me. I know it may sound weird, but I almost like being treated like an object. I enjoy being treated like a girl, or more specifically, like a slut. Calling me names gets me going, the more degrading, the better. I enjoy having multiple penetrations at once, being laughed at for being such a cock hungry whore. I know that people shouldn't actually get off on being treated that way, but I do. I like it when choices are taken away from me, when I am looked at like a cum dump. I like being cheered on for doing extreme things or for going beyond what other sluts can't or won't do. I love being throated and choked and slapped and spanked. Bondage is a turn on for me as well. I love the helplessness and knowing that I am at the will of the ones that are putting their cocks inside of my body. I love being a girl and dressing up like a girl and being fucked like a girl. I love being pissed on. On my face. On my body. In my mouth. It is just so dirty and degrading."

"Do you have a gag-reflex?"

"No."

"How long have you been gay? Your whole life or is this new for you?"

"I think I've always known. I dated a few girls when I was younger and I do find a female body very sexy, but there was always something missing."

"What was your first gay experience?"

I've seen the videos of girls and guys being interviewed before they get fucked, but never thought I would be a part of that. It seems like something you would only see in porn but lo-and-behold, here it was, happening to me.

"Actually, my first gay experience was with my two closest female friends."

"How so?"

"They had known I was gay, but I had never admitted it to anyone. One night, we were playing a game of truth or dare, and they dared me to dress up in some of their clothes and I really got off on it. A few more dares later and they ended up using some strap-ons on me, teaching me to suck cock and taking my anal cherry. We got together a few times and I found that I really liked to be fucked hard and to swallow a cock. They tag teamed me too, doing me from both ends. It just opened up something inside of me and made me realize what it was that was missing from my life. I enjoyed being used. I enjoyed being penetrated. They even got into calling me a girl and it was fun, playful and they laughed at me. They loved that they were able to show me who I really was."

The entire time I was saying this, I was rubbing my hands on my legs, my knees closing and opening as my jeans stimulated my hard cock buried deep in my jeans under my panties.

"You look like you are getting very turned on by this."

"I am."

"What is turning you on?"

"I'm just so ready to be used and excited to see what you and your friends have in store for me."

"Well, you will have to wait even longer. We have a few things to do before they get here," he said. "Did you follow my instructions about giving yourself an enema before you came here?"

"Yes."

"Good, now before I take you downstairs to our playroom, I want you to stand up and strip for me."

"Yes Daddy," I said. I stood up and gently removed my sandals. I pulled the faded Hello Kitty shirt up and off of my tight body leaving me in just my jeans.

"Very nice. I love your smooth chest and tummy. Do you have to shave?" he said.

"No Daddy, I am naturally very hairless. Just a slight covering of peach fuzz all over."

"Very nice. Rub your hands over your body for me."

I ran my hands over my small body for him, trying to be as sexy as possibly. My hands roamed over my tummy, my sides, and up to my chest and shoulders before coming down and pinching my small nipples, causing them to poke out.

"God, you are one sexy bitch," he said. "I am going to enjoy destroying you."

"Oh God," I shuttered, my eyes fluttering.

"Does my little slut enjoy that? Does the thought of being destroyed turn you on?" he said.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I said as my hands continued to roam over my body.

"Good. Now take off your pants. I want to see the rest of your body," he said.

I slid my hands down my chest to my tummy then finally to my jeans. I unbuttoned them and pulled the fly down, releasing all of the buttons in a string of unmistakable denim pops. I began to gyrate my hips slowly as I slowly pulled down the jeans, revealing my panties. My cock was already hard at this point and strained against the tight, white material. The denim got passed my small hips and I let it drop to the ground and stepped out of them.

"Very nice," he said. "Now come over here."

I walked as sexily as I could to him and stood before him, just a few feet away. He picked up the camera and ran it up and down my body, letting it take in every inch of me from my face to my legs.

"Turn around, I want to see your ass," he said.

I did as I was told and turned around, presenting my tight, round butt for him.

"Oh yes, that," he paused for effect, "that is fantastic," he said and then I felt his hand grasp my cheeks. He began to explore my ass, squeezing the flesh, rubbing it, pushing the fabric between my cheeks and running fingers up under the edge of the material. "Bend over slightly," he said.

CSK
CSK
647 Followers