The Exposure of Jen

Story Info
With encouragement, Jen explores consumer exhibitionism.
6.3k words
3.88
65.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Exposure of Jen: A Tease, A Flash, A Breast and A Wink

Copyright © 2011

If you think disparagingly of the women who derive pleasure from exposing themselves to us in public places, or who like to see us squirm when they tease us with glimpses of flesh not commonly seen outside the bedroom, then this isn't intended for you, nor will you find any enjoyment in it. I urge you to move on to a different genre of written erotica. This is for and about exhibitionist women and the voyeurs among us who appreciate it.

*

I used to have a lady friend-with-benefits, we'll call her Jen, in California's Silicon Valley who, at first, would have never considered flashing or posing nude in a public place. Jen was fond, though, of clothing optional beaches and had visited many when vacationing. She also enjoyed sun bathing nude in the backyard of her home.

As an encouragement for her to give exhibitionism a try, I provided her with a number of exhibitionist and voyeur stories from Penthouse Letters and Forum, and from the Literotica.com website. Jen grew increasingly intrigued by the idea and interested in giving something "low risk" a try. That was enough to put my devious and twisted mind to work on some things to try. Whenever we followed through on some of the ideas, Jen was fascinated by the reactions of the men who saw her. The fact that no none was ever belligerent or rude toward her, served to encourage her more. I don't recall any situation where the guys she teased ever did anything other than try to discretely take advantage of gazing upon whatever Jen was showing for as long as possible. The most overt thing Jen usually got from her admirers was a knowing smile of appreciation. If she thought they were cute and safe, Jen would wink at them, which served to let them know that what they had seen had been intentional. It always looked like their heart skipped a beat when she did that.

Anyway, here are a few of the exhibitionist scenarios I'd conjured up for Jen and she masterfully played out:

The Sexy Rag Top:

For our first outing, I took a small or medium sized men's white cotton v-neck t-shirt and modified it a bit. I left the sleeves alone, but I cut out the collar-like thing that made up the v-neck. I then also cut off a generous part of the bottom of the t-shirt - I cropped it to a little above halfway between Jen's navel and the base of her breasts. I think I trashed a few t-shirts before I got the size and fit just the way I wanted it. The goal was for it to be provocative enough to turn heads, but nothing would be fully exposed, unless Jen intended it to be. The key was that it wasn't so loose that normal motion could cause it to slip and expose a breast unintentionally, yet it couldn't be so tight that it hugged her breasts and abdomen. It was perfect when Jen leaned over at the waist and the top sagged away from her enough that a "lucky observer" from behind and to the side a bit got a fabulous view of both breasts; and a lucky person in the right position in front of her could see down the enlarged v-neck and likely see at least one well exposed breast.

To accent this provocative white cotton top, Jen wore a pair of skintight black jeans that she had. They were so tight, and with no pockets in the back, she usually wore these jeans with no underwear. Thinking about it, it would have also been super hot if Jen had worn a thong and showed a little whale-tail when she bent or squatted. So, with only these two pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals, I drove Jen to one of the local Fry's Electronics.

This experience was a lot of fun. Jen walked into Fry's separate from me and I just followed and observed. Jen looked for an isle with one or two nerdy guys and she'd sidle on up and start looking for something not too far from them until she was noticed. Of course once they saw her they seemed to forget just what it was they were looking for, their main concern now was finding a way to discretely look Jen over or casually stare at her. Usually, they'd take a couple steps back from the shelves and act like they were taking a broader view of all the merchandise. Once she knew she had their attention, Jen would turn to an angle to optimally show off and bend over from the waist to examine products on the bottom shelf.

Don't forget that I was just down the aisle a little way, acting like I was shopping, but watching every second of what was going on. Once Jen bent over and the top sagged away from her chest, her breasts were fully exposed from the bottom. The view was FANTASTIC! She'd act so focused on whatever she was looking at that her appreciative observers would forget any pretense of discretion and just stare at her tits. After showing off for a time, she'd shake her head, put the item down and walk away.

A couple times during our shopping-exhibitionist extravaganza, Jen dropped her car keys and bent way over to get them. The last time she did it, the loose bottom of the shirt fell toward her lowered shoulders and briefly, but fully, exposed Jen's breasts. When she straightened up, she nonchalantly adjusted the cotton fabric down to cover her breasts. She blushed deeply and her erect nipples looked like gumdrops under the thin cotton t-shirt. Having her breasts fully out in the open like that was a bit "over the top" for her so she tucked her keys in her pocket and headed off to find her next victim, audience, voyeur...whatever.

This outfit was great at Fry's, Lowes, Home Depot, auto parts stores, hardware stores, macho-man sporting goods stores (usually the kind that sell hunting rifles, bows and arrows, elitist fishing stuff), and tool warehouses. Sometimes it's important to have a reasonable answer to the question "Can I help you find something?" from an employee or helpful customer.

The Motorcycle Jacket:

The Motorcycle Jacket was something Jen did only once, but it was so totally hot I wish we had done it more often at different places. I was one of those pretty successful senior-management guys from Silicon Valley that laid out some bucks for a big honkin' cruiser motorcycle and then customized the bejeezus out of it. On one occasion Jen and I were going to go check out the latest in high end pro-sumer and professional digital cameras. On the day we decided to go, I swung by Jen's place to pick her up on the motorcycle. She was all set to go when I got there. Jen was wearing another pair of super tight jeans that left no space for panties or thong. On top she was wearing a tight white one-size-fits-all spandex top that hugged her breasts so tight you could see outline of Jen's areola both in pigment and texture, the protruding bud of her nipple and the clear outline of her nipple ring. Jen tossed her motorcycle jacket over her shoulder, grabbed her helmet and turned toward me to go. I gave her a kiss and said, "Sweetie, you look absolutely fantastic. It's your choice, but, how would you like to kick it up a notch and drive some guys crazy?"

Jen smiled and, with a twinkle in her eye, asked, "Just what do you have in that dirty over-active mind of yours?"

"Let me put that sexy top you're wearing in a saddle bag for later. You'll be comfortable wearing nothing at all under that satin-lined leather jacket. And, any man with eyes to see will appreciate the accidental or discrete exposure of what's behind the cowhide. What do you think?" I asked.

Jen raised an eyebrow and a mischievous grin crossed her face. She grabbed the top at her waist and lifted it over her head. Her pert breasts jiggled free and she handed me her top. She climbed into her leather jacket and zipped it to the base of her breasts. She kissed me, grabbed her helmet and said, "Come on you letch', let's go make it a memorable day for a few guys." I followed Jen out the door to my motorcycle.

We rode up the peninsula to probably the best photography store in Northern California. I pulled the bike into a parking space in the lot behind their high-end store for well-funded amateurs and professionals. After climbing off the bike and pulling off our helmets, I asked Jen, "You give any free shows on the way up?"

While I locked the helmets to the bike, she explained, "I didn't want to get anybody excited enough to follow us so I only had it zipped low enough to enjoy a nice airflow into the jacket. ... Well, at least until you got in the exit lane. At that point, I needed to cool down and stretch. I unzipped, stretched my arms out and then clasped my hands behind my helmet."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I bet that felt good."

Jen nodded, "It did, it felt real good ... and a car passed by on the left, I think it was a bunch o' guys from Stanford, they couldn't seem to take their eyes of my Illini breasts!"

I stood up and shook my head, "Come on, Hot Stuff, let's go check out the latest gear while you spread a little more cheer." We laughed, locked arms and headed for the door to the store.

As we walked into the store, Jen positioned the jacket's zipper about nipple high. Zipped to there, she was revealing enough to raise the question in a guy's mind, "Is she wearing anything under that jacket? I sure don't see anything."

Jen and I walked into the store and approached the display case of digital cameras. We peered through the glass case at the more expensive end of the fixed lens digital cameras. I'm a committed Canon guy for all types and Jen likes Canon for SLR but was open to consider any brand in a fixed lens camera. One of the sales guys, lets call him Bill, finally came over and asked if we needed help. Of course we said yes, we were there as much to tease the clerk into a frenzy as we were to learn about the latest cameras.

As I talked with Bill about a specific camera, asking questions and having him explain things, Jen would lean over the counter to either look at something else in the case or to get a closer look at whatever Bill was explaining. Sometimes just leaning over revealed enough of Jen to draw Bill's eyes down the jacket.

Sometimes she'd lean over the display case far enough to press her chest against the glass top, which would push Jen's cleavage up well into the opening above the zipper. Once when Jen did this, Bill squatted down to grab some accessory that he claimed I need to see, but was really glancing up through the glass to get a better view of Jen's cleavage.

At one point, while I was turning one of the cameras over in my hands to check it out, Jen turned facing me to observe me and look at the camera. Jen was to my left and stood sideways to Bill. She had her right hand in the side jacket pocket and was leaning on the counter with her left elbow. While Jen was "intensely focused" on everything I was doing with the camera, moving her head from time to time to see better, she gripped the jacket's zipper-pull with her left hand and "absentmindedly" slid the zipper down and back up about three inches. Bill's attention was split between what I was asking and watching that zipper go up and down. He about fell over when Jen jerked the zipper down about four inches and stopped (midway between her nipples and navel) and pulled her right hand out of the pocket to point at the camera.

"Is that where the USB cable plugs in?" she asked. But when she pulled her hand out of her pocket, Jen made sure to pull the right side of the jacket away from her chest. We were pretty certain that Bill got a full view of her right breast and nipple. Jen had to repeat the question for him, and, for the rest of the time we were there, Jen kept moving the zipper to different levels between the base of her breasts and her navel.

I looked at another Canon or two while Jen continued to provide Bill with glimpses, flashes, and prolonged views of her breasts. Through it all, she acted as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Jen wasn't overt about it at all; like, she never brazenly looked him in the eye and pulled the sides of the jacket open to show him her breasts. But, neither did she ever act modestly or like she had "noticed" that she was exposing herself and covered up. Nor did Jen react in any way when Bill's eyes would dart from her chest to her face and discover she was looking right into his eyes. By all standards, Bill had been "caught" checking out her tits, in some cases craning to see them, but even when he knew Jen had seen where he was looking, she responded as nonchalantly as if he were checking out her drivers' license for a charge card purchase.

I was totally amused and turned on by what Jen was doing and by Bill's reaction. I, too, was "catching" Bill staring at my girlfriend's exposed breasts, but never reacted like I knew what he was looking at or even that her breasts were often in plain view. Though he was totally awkward about it, Bill was encouraged by our non-reaction and became increasingly obvious about looking.

As I finishing with the cameras that I wanted to see and asking my questions, Jen feigned increased interest in some of the non-Canon cameras in the display case. Several times, at either side of me, she would place her hands about three feet apart on the top front edge of the display case and either push back and lean forward to look into the case, or squat down with her hands still at the top edge. Now even I was almost falling over at times. These positions pulled the jacket open to where it nearly strained the zipper down further. Positioned in the right place, Bill, or anybody else behind the counter, pretty much had an open and clear view of both of Jen's breasts and nipples. Had she been bigger than a 34B, they'd have been falling out of the jacket.

Jen was squatting down like that when I said, "Well, you've answered all my questions. There are some considerations before I can make a decision. Give me a night or two to think it over and I'll be back." Nodding my head toward Jen, "I know Jen wanted to look at a couple cameras too."

With hands at the counter's edge and spread wide apart, Jen looked up and smiled at Bill. "Hi. Can I see this Nikon?" she asked, pointing with her nose.

Bill immediately slid the case open from behind and squatted down directly across from her. Staring through the glass case, eyes darting from breast to breast, nipple to nipple, he choked out, "Which one?"

I almost died when she said, "The silver one."

Bill's eyes were fixed on Jen's body, never even looking at a camera, he picked up an electronic flash and asked, "This one?" I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing.

"No!" Jen exclaimed, "The Nikon CoolPix S60 camera right there!" she said a little sternly. She nodded her head toward the camera a couple times. I still can't believe what Jen did next. She looked up at me and smiled, then twisted her shoulders and pointed at the camera with her left nipple. (Which, I haven't mentioned, by the way, is her pierced nipple and had a lovely blue 3/4 ring in it at the time.) Jen held the point for a couple seconds and then pulled herself into a standing position and placing her hands, one on top of the other on the counter in front of her.

Bill rose slowly from behind the counter, with the camera in hand, a very ruddy tone in his face, and an awkward tent in his pants. Jen took the camera from him and squeaked, "Oh!" looking above the camera at his pants.

Bill was really ill-at-ease and wasn't fully certain if she'd "Oh-ed!" at the camera or his tent. He stammered a couple times and finally got out, "Umm, I don't know the Nikons as well as the Canons. Let me find a Nikon guy." and he beat feet for the back of the store.

Bill left three Canons and the Nikon on the counter and the back of the case open. I picked up a Canon and turned to my totally sexy lady, "Whadya say, Hot Stuff, how about we take some pictures?"

Jen gave me a devilish smile and bounced her eyebrows. I began directing her and taking photos of her ensuring that her face wasn't in any of the pictures. I had her lean back against the counter with both elbows at her side on the counter top. This pulled the jacket open enough so that, standing next to her, the breast and nipple on her opposite side was exposed behind the jacket. I snapped a few shots from either side testing various zoom settings, with and without the flash. I tried to be nonchalant about it, to look like I was just taking pictures of the store to check the camera and not overtly crawling into Jen's jacket with the camera. In every picture, though, there was a lovely breast or both at one edge of the photo or another.

I did take a bit of a risk, though, when I put the first Canon down and grabbed another. I asked Jen to squat in front of the counter as she had when she asked to see the Nikon. I turned off the auto-flash and, as Jen squatted down with her arms spread wide and hands at the edge of the display case, I leaned over the counter and one-handed about half a dozen pictures from the back of and through the open display case of Jen as Bill had seen her earlier. I had to delete one that had too much of her face in it, and another that had stuff in the way, but the remaining four started to tent my pants. I turned the Canons off and set them back on the counter. Jen was standing at the counter looking the Nikon over when Bill and another, older, clerk came to the counter. The older guy, Ben, had a frustrated look on his face when he noticed the Canons sitting out on the counter top. I spoke quickly toward Bill, "You can put these away now. I really appreciate your letting me look 'em over." I rolled my eyes and added, "Other places would have locked 'em up rather than let a customer get a feel for 'em. Thanks."

Sassy Jen checked out a couple Nikons and a Sony. She certainly teased the guys but she was a bit more discrete about it with Ben there. He got a few good looks and blushed a lot. Ben must have been Irish or something because his skin was really light. When he blushed I think his face actually radiated heat. Again, Jen and I acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. Neither of the Nikons had memory cards in them but the Sony did. I asked to see it and held it up to my eye, scanning the store through the view-finder. I took the camera from my face and gave Jen a knowing look. She turned her back to the counter and placed her elbows behind and to her sides. I took several photos in different directions but made sure that two or three included what Jen had on display. We both turned toward the counter and discussed the pictures while reviewing them from the LCD panel on the back of the camera.

Afterward, I scanned through to the middle of the photos on the memory card and turned the camera off. Jen told Ben and Bill that she really liked the Sony but needed to think about some of the Nikon's features. We promised to come back and thanked them. I stood behind Jen, placed my chin on top of her head, grabbed one of her elbows in each of my hands, and, as she was facing the two camera store clerks, I pulled her elbows behind her until they touched and said affectionately, "Come on, gorgeous, let's go get something to eat. I'm starving!" I looked at Ben and Bill. Their eyes were about falling out of their heads staring at what I could only imagine they were seeing. "Is there somewhere around here you guys would recommend to eat?" I asked, releasing Jen's elbows. They were dumbstruck.

I thought she'd put her hands on the counter, or maybe cross her arms over her chest after that. Nope! Jen reached around behind both of us and grabbed my butt.

"I'm hungry too." she said, "What do you guys like around here?" After a very awkward moment and pregnant pause without response, I grabbed her hands and hugged them back around her front.

"How's that place by the book store? Or, is the burger place at El Camino Real any good?" I asked.

They both blinked a couple times, never taking their eyes off Jen's smiling face. Finally, Ben responded hoarsely, "El Camino for burgers, the other place for soup or sandwiches."

12