The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few groups nearby with varying physiques similar to Darcy, and over toward where we came in looked like the newcomers. Nice figures, but the muscle didn't pop, and only showed at all when they flexed. Darcy came scurrying back all grins, she made the first cut. Off came the bikini and she wiped most of the oil off her front, and I was given the opportunity to do her back. Of course when I was about finished I squeezed her ass and kissed her shoulder, getting some cat calls from a nearby booth.

She plopped down in her chair and grabbed her bottle of something ugly from the cooler and slugged down half a bottle. Reminded me of when she swallowed me on her weight bench. "So what do you think so far?" Dee Dee came back about that time all grins and a thumbs up, so I guess she made it too. She made quite a production of wiping down beside us.

"You mean besides being one of only a few dozen people wearing anything, or being only one of six guys in the whole place?"

Darcy put her shoulders back and did the titty shake, "Yea something like that."

"Well I know my eyeballs are going to be tired tonight from looking at all the hot babes around me."

"As long as that's the only part that's tired." There was another announcement I couldn't understand and they both jumped up and began oiling again, and I oiled both backs. Taking a little more liberty with her ass and Dee Dee's tits this time with no objections from either of them.

They were gone a bit longer this time, and she came back smiles, but all tense. I grabbed a narrow table from another unused booth, threw two towels on it. "Get up there."

"HUH?" I came up behind her and rubbed her shoulders a bit. "OH!" she grinned and hopped up quick enough I had to grab the table to stabilize it. Now way back when I first got married, Natalie was working in a packing plant for the summer. All that physical labor meant her back and shoulders bothered her all the time. I got very good at giving her massages, especially the ones that worked their way around to tits and nipples or ended in a wet pussy. I probably wasn't going to give her one of those here, but I could at least help her relax.

My hands were still a little oiled, but I took a bit more and started in on her shoulders. She groaned and exhaled on the first push. "I'll give you a week to quit." I gave her ass a quick slap and made her squeak and Dee Dee laughed. They even managed to carry on a conversation between all of her sound effects. Even the ones where I ran my hands up over her ass and just happened to push a thumb against her rosebud, dipping the tip in her a bit!

Dee Dee called time and slapped her ass. Darcy rolled off the table with some help, and Dee Dee climbed on. I probably should have gotten a wider table. Her huge tits were bulging out on either side trying to slip off the table. She just tucked them in and wiggled her ass for me to begin. I was enjoying running my hands over this black beauty, squeezing her ass and rubbing the sides of her huge tits, up and down her calves and thighs, seeing her pussy up close between those chocolate thighs. I came around her side, and she playfully reached for my cock, and got wide eyed when she grabbed it, then looked over at Darcy sitting beside us.

I looked over at Darcy grinning and winking back at Dee Dee. Dee Dee squeezed me once more, groaned, and put her face down in the towel as I finished her massage. When Dee Dee got up her nipples were high and hard, and I got a nice whiff of wet pussy before she dashed off to the bathroom. I sat down next to Darcy looking at her hard nipples. "So what was that all about?"

Darcy leaned closer to me and said quietly, "You're the only straight guy back here."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not for me it's not." She grabbed my cock and gave it a quick squeeze herself. "Most of the girls wouldn't trust their guys back here. Too afraid they'd lose them to someone else."

"And you?"

"Hey, probably thirty percent of the women back her are hard core butch or lesbian, and quite a few more that swing both ways."

"So?"

"It's kind of unofficial about only gay guys back here, but screw them. If they don't have a problem with me hunting pussy here why should they have a problem with you?"

Dee Dee came back, eyeing my crotch while I took a nice look at her close trimmed pussy, about the same time a group of the butchy guy wanna be types came by from the stage. One of the older really masculine blondes waived to Darcy, and she smiled and waived back. Dee Dee said something under her breath. She waited until they were past before shaking her finger at Dee Dee. I gave Darcy the look. "Girlfriend," she responded.

I bet I got bug eyed from her reaction and the laughter from Dee Dee. I looked over my shoulder at the walking pile of muscles and back at her a few times "REALLY?"

"Not what you were expecting?"

"Not even close. I mean I'm probably sounding a bit old fashioned or something, but I prefer a woman that still looks like a woman. A little something there to get a hold of." She just looked at me, and Dee Dee was doing her best not to laugh. I bet I just stepped in it big time. I was saved by an announcement that the next run on stage would be after an early lunch break. Quite a few were making like they were leaving, but she and Dee Dee showed no signs of moving. "I'm going to run over to the concession stand. Either of you want anything?" I got a bit of a shake from her and a 'No' from Dee Dee so I headed off.

After that little screw up my cock had went down enough where I could at least walk down between the booths without looking like I was going to spear someone. I made it down there without too much trouble, but standing in line behind another naked buxom blond wasn't helping, especially when it seemed she preferred to stand with legs spread, giving me a nice look at her ass and pussy lips.

I got several looks when I ordered two hot dogs and a pretzel instead of the smoothies everybody else was ordering. I ate one of them on the walk back, and found just Dee Dee sitting there with something from her cooler in her hand. She wasn't hiding her pussy, but she wasn't letting it show like she did earlier. "So how bad did I step in it?" I pulled out a chair to face her, putting my food on the table beside me, my back to the stage area.

"She'll be OK. I've been trying to tell her that not everyone likes the muscle look. Wilma has been doing her best to get her down to muscle like that for quite some time. What do you think?"

I took another bite of my hot dog and thought about it a bit. "Personally I think she's absolutely gorgeous as she is. I think I would prefer a bit more on her to smooth out the muscle a bit, but it's OK. She's a bright, intelligent, beautiful woman that's fun to be around." I tool the last two bites of my hot dog thinking some more. "I think she has a bright future ahead of her as long as she does what she wants to do for herself, and not to impress other people. If I haven't put my foot in it too far I hope we get to know each other better."

Dee Dee smiled a bit, and I knew why a second later as Darcy came around me, took my hot dog and drink from my hand, sat on my lap, and gave me quite the kiss with both arms around my neck. Since my hands were free I grabbed an ass cheek in each, getting a groan for my efforts. She pulled back, "We'll just have to play it by ear." And gave me another quick kiss about the time her girlfriend and friends all came by in men's muscle t-shirts, jeans, and boots. The only thing missing was the tool belts and hard hats! Good thing I only thought that and didn't say it out loud the way my day was going.

"So I get to live another day?"

She got up and laid back out on the table. "Only if I get another massage." Then she thought twice about it, got up and laid on one of the wider tables, letting her legs spread a bit and looking back over her shoulder at me. I tool a sip of my Pepsi and went to her smiling. This time I started at her ankles and worked my way up, enjoying her body under my hands. She and Dee Dee had a bit of a conversation as if I wasn't even there. And Dee Dee's nipples would stand up a bit with each groan, and her legs were spreading giving me hope of seeing more of that chocolate pussy.

Dee Dee bit her lip as she watched me kneed and massage Darcy's ass, watching my thumbs dip into the crack of her ass and play with her. What she didn't see was about the time Darcy groaned at my playing with her ass she also pivoted her ass up pushing my thumb in her ass to the knuckle and wiggling a bit. I continued her massage, working her back and shoulders, taking liberal freedom with the sides of her tits on the way to her arms and neck. When she did manage to get up off the table she brought my hands to her tits and gave me a nice long kiss before dropping back on her chair.

Dee Dee hopped up on the table before Darcy had even settled in her chair. And this time she didn't tuck her tits under her, if anything she spread them a bit. I started at her ankles just like I did before, and had her moaning as I worked her thighs. I enjoyed a bit of a pink slit as I worked her inner thighs even. The real surprise was when Darcy came over when I was working Dee Dee's ass to give me a hard kiss...and pushed my hand in Dee Dee's crotch! Dee Dee gasped, and when she finished her kiss and sat back down she was looking back over her shoulder with a grin as she wiggled her ass on my hand.

OK, let's see how far this goes. I did her back a bit, then moved further around the side so I could reach over and work her side and the side of her tit with one hand, and her inner thigh with the other. I looked real quick to see if there was anyone nearby, then gripped the side of her tit and slid my fingers deep between her chocolate thighs. I grabbed her tit and squeezed while I dipped my finger in her pussy and ran it from clit to rosebud wiggling all the way. Her head came up with a gasp and then dropped back down shuddering. I don't know if I gave her an orgasm or not, but she was all smiles as she got up a bit later. I even got a nice tongue kiss for my efforts, and then a real surprise as she walked over to Darcy and gave her a nice tongue kiss as well!

I had just started to wipe my hands off when a petite little Asian woman came over from across the isle. "Me next?" I looked over at Darcy, and she just shrugged.

"OK, but let's use the narrow table." That got a smile from Darcy and Dee Dee. I was enjoying running my hands over naked women. While I was working the calves and thighs of this Asian woman enjoying a nice view of shaved pussy lips and bulging side of tit I looked over at Darcy and Dee Dee whispering back and forth. "What are you two planning over there?"

Darcy looked at me with feigned surprise and a meek, "Nothing." Then she looked around and then raised her knee and spread her legs to let her pussy gap and then ran her finger through it...and then put it in Dee Dee's mouth! I just about fell over onto the woman on the table. But the next move made ME groan. Dee Dee spread her pussy and did the same for her, but then swiped another finger through several times and then brought it to me for a taste. Then they both started a giggling fit.

I managed to finish the massage I was doing without too many more problems, but those two were doing their best to distract me. The Asian woman in front of me on her back took my mind off them for some reason. The lovely aroma of wet pussy as my hands made their way up her thighs. The little moans as I let my fingers run up beside her landing strip. The hardening of her nipples as I brought my hands up under her tits. The nod from Darcy as I brought them up to flatten and squeeze before moving to her shoulders, but letting my forearms drag on her nipples.

The Asian woman had just hopped off the table as more and more women were beginning to trickle back in. The announcement for the next round on the stage came and there was a scurry of women coming in to their booths, stripping as they walked. She and Dee Dee got up to start oiling up, but then turned to look at me and oiled each others tits before turning to me to oil their backs. This time I took great liberty with their backs and asses. I put my hands almost all the way around Dee Dee's sides to give her tits a good squeeze and jiggle. With Darcy I grabbed her ass to oil her up, but stepped close enough to hide the fact that I didn't just play with her ass, but put a well oiled finger in her ass and gave her a few good strokes before pulling out quickly making her squeak and Dee Dee snicker.

They pulled some new clean bikinis on, a bit skimpier than the last ones, and headed for the stage. Wilma and a few of her friends made several passes past me, giving me the eye as they did. I did my best to ignore them, but when Wilma made a pass back facing me with a very obvious camel toe and her clit standing out hard I had to laugh. She didn't seem to appreciate that even if she didn't have a clue what I was laughing at.

The girls came back, Darcy not all smiles but Dee Dee was grinning. Darcy just missed the cut, and Dee Dee just made it, but I got a quick kiss from both. She stripped off and started wiping her oil off, while Dee Dee did some, but not as much. Either way it was nice watching them push and pull and rub themselves down, both of them enjoying flashing pink pussy at me. Several women stopped by on their way back to their booths with congratulations and condolences. Some cheek kisses and some real kisses to both of them.

Dee Dee was watching her, and me a bit, as she was wiping down, making sure to get as much off as possible giving her a nice glow. Darcy handed me a fresh towel and sat backwards on the chair for me to do her back. I took my time, enjoying working her back and shoulders, even kissing her neck before making her scoot back so I could wipe her ass. she scooted WAY back, hanging her ass and pussy off the chair, so once I had wiped her ass down I kept my hands down there playing with her rosebud. She groaned and arched back further, so I put the towel in my left hand and moved it around like I was still wiping her off, but slipped my thumb down and into her soaking pussy and put my finger on her clit.

"Yesssssss." She hissed. Dee Dee's eyes flashed open wide before putting a rolled towel between her legs. She was trying to look around her without being to obvious to see what I was doing.

I kept my hand moving, working her pussy with my thumb and going to town on her clit. She was doing her best not to be obvious, but had to grab a towel and bite down on it as I gave her a nice little orgasm. Dee Dee hopped up and made a bee line down the isle, presumably to the bathroom to finish herself off.

Darcy managed to keep from falling off the chair, before turning to me, "Best consolation prize ever." She staggered to her feet and headed off the same direction as Dee Dee. The Asian woman was sitting across the isle from us was looking at me with a glazed look on her face and her hand in her crotch under a towel. I looked her in the eye and made like I was licking a pussy. Her eyes flashed, her body tensed, and her nipples hardened, then she let out a little squeak. Moments later she too hopped up and headed down the isle the same direction.

Darcy and Dee Dee came back down the isle talking and bumping back and forth into each other. Dee Dee with a grin and a glow, Darcy was wet and clean. Evidentially there was a shower set up somewhere. She finished drying her hair, making sure to make her tits jiggle while facing me. There was a warning for the next session, and Dee Dee hopped up with her oil bottle. Darcy grabbed hers as well, but then turned Dee Dee to face me for an oil down. I looked around her neck back to Darcy, but I was ignored so I just started in on her shoulders.

Dee Dee had a grin like she was in heaven with four hands all over her, standing with her arms out and her eyes closed. We both started from the top down, looking over the ebony skin at each other, her with a bit of a smile. Dee Dee was starting to moan a little, and when Darcy shifted to her shoulder blades on the back and I shifted to her huge tits on the front. Her eyes flashed open when I began tweaking her nipples in the process of oiling her up, giving her tits a nice heft and jiggle as if it were part of the oiling up process.

We made it down to her lower back and belly, and she was tensing up as we moved down, but gasped as we stopped and started in at her ankles working out way up. I was looking up at her watching me oil the front of her legs so I made like I was going to lick her pussy and then blew on it. Good thing we had a hold of her thighs, but she still had to put her hand on my head to keep from falling over. The best part was when we got to her ass and pussy. We stood up and Darcy started on her ass, and from her reaction I am sure she was dipping a finger into the crack of her ass, whether or not she was actually playing with her ass I couldn't tell, but either way she was enjoying it. I sealed the deal by slipping a finger into her pussy against her clit and wiggling it.

Dee Dee hissed and partially collapsed against me; her pussy quivering around my finger. I put a hand on her tit to stabilize her, making her head come up and look at me as she got it together. Several of the other ladies were making their way to the stage, so she had to slip her bikini on quick and dash off. "You two are ornery!"

We sat back down looking at watching each other. Me with two big round oil spots in the middle of my shirt, her with those already hard nipples standing out even more and a glint in her eye. I wiped my hands fairly clean, and then reached over to cup her neck and draw her in for a nice deep slow kiss. "So was this a bit of a test today?"

She looked like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "It didn't start that way, but with Dee Dee it just seemed to happen... are you mad at me?"

"Well let me see. I got up at the crack of way too damn early and dragged out in the cold off to a convention center full of naked women. Had you naked most of the day, and got my hands all over you and two other women with nice slippery oil. Got you off sitting in front of me naked, watched the little Asian woman I had rubbed down finish herself off with her hand under her towel." She sat back laughing at that. "Then we get together to get your lady friend off standing between us." I made like I was looking up thinking. "No I think it was a pretty good day all said and done."

"Good." She wrapped her towel around my neck to pull me close for another nice kiss. I put my hands on her side on her bra line and used my thumbs at the sides of her tits and she kissed me, moaning a little.

She took a dry towel to finish drying her hair, "So where did you finish at?" I asked watching her tits jiggle while she was drying her hair.

"Twenty third." I heard out from under the towel. Even after her shower she had a delicious sheen to her body.

"That good enough to go celebrate?"

"So so." As she pulled the towel down around her neck watching me looking at her body, I looked in her eyes with a smile. "But we can go out anyway!"

"Lobster again?"

"Oh you're going to spoil me!"

"Well since you did bring our good clothes it would be a shame to not take a beautiful lady out for dinner."

She smiled and got the dress bag out and laid it on her table as Dee Dee came back, a bit dejected. She looked at Dee Dee. "How far?"

"Twelfth." She started peeling her little bikini top off and began wiping down as she took the stuff out of our bag.

She laid my stuff out and began helping me out of my t-shirt. I hesitated for a second, and then realized I was still standing in a convention center of naked women, so what the hell. I stripped down to my boxers, getting the attention of both Dee Dee and the girls across the isle. Well what the hell, they had been showing me theirs all day, so I dropped my boxers and grabbed my pants, getting a kiss from her and some whistles from across the isle. I wiggled my ass at them and got more whistles, Dee Dee was just staring at my cock licking her lips until I pulled my pants up blocking her view.

123456...8