The Ex's New Toy

Story Info
Ex-wife brings new boyfriend to a party, Ex-husband becomes.
6.6k words
4.13
115.7k
110

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
567 Followers

A special thanks to Camilla for helping me realize my hidden desires and giving me the courage to put them into words.

This is a story about fantasy but based on actual people. Some events are real some are wishful thinking. I hope you enjoy. As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

*****

I am a divorced man of sixteen years. I still see my ex-wife a lot as we have kids together. A short time ago at a function for one of the children I had to see my ex-wife. Her name is Dana and to be honest we have not been very close since the divorce. She moved away to another town about two hours away. It has been sixteen years but I still have not forgotten how much I enjoyed having sex with her. On this occasion she was her usual self, dressed sexy in tight jeans low heels and a white linen top that did very little to conceal her 36D tits. She has long auburn hair that extends half-way down her back. Her green eyes and come fuck me smile can make almost any man melt if she chooses.

We did not sit together as we never do at these functions. This time however, she arrived with a new boyfriend. I was later to find out his name was Rick. She was exuberant. I haven't seen her hang on a man like she did today ever. It actually made me feel jealous which I did not understand. I looked Rick over and tried to figure out what it was about him. He wasn't an Adonis by any interpretation but there had to be something. He isn't tall, I would say about 5'9" and probably around 175 lbs. or so. He has short brown hair accented by a well trimmed mustache and goatee of the same color.

I didn't want to stare but there had to be something and it bugged me so much that I just had to keep looking to figure it out. Why was she hanging on him in ways she never had me. What did he have that I didn't? I am an attractive man and I have a good job. I am not fat and I have very good hygiene. What was it? I had to know. Then he stood up to go to the restroom and I saw something. He had a very large bulge in the front of his jeans. Was that all cock? Holy hell it looked fat and long. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it as he walked past me heading upstairs.

He finally turned a corner and was out of sight. I looked over at Dana and realized I was busted. She was smiling a big smile and it was obvious she had seen me staring at Rick's cock. She gave me a little nod and a wink reinforcing the fact that I knew she had caught me cock watching.

Why had I done that, why had I stared at Rick's cock? I was extremely embarrassed. I decided then and there I would avoid both of them for the remainder of the function. I could not face her, and what if she told Rick? I was filled with mixed emotions that I did not understand. I did not want to be married. I did not lust for Dana. I did not like or want cock. Why was the image of Rick's huge bulge stuck in my mind?

The function seemed to drag on forever. I managed to avoid talking to Dana but I did see her looking at me and grinning several times. I caught myself trying to steal glances at Rick's bulge more than once. It seemed even bigger than before. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I stop looking at his cock? Why do I want to see it to see if it is as big as it looks? If it is, I don't blame Dana for hanging on him like she didn't me. I am nowhere near as big as Rick's appears to be.

Finally the evening was winding down and I said goodbye to my daughter and snuck out the back while Dana was busy in the front. I climbed up into my truck and sped away as fast as I could. I had to get out of there before Dana confronted me. Why was I still seeing Rick's cock? Why was I now thinking about it as his cock instead of just his bulge?

I had been driving about ten minutes when my phone chirped indicating an incoming text message. I glanced at my phone to see who it was and there was Dana's face smiling at me. My phone uses pics for caller ID. Ugh what could she want? This can't be good. I pulled off the road and stopped to see what the damage would be. Reading the text I began to shake I knew it wouldn't just go away. I was in a spot. It said, "We need to talk. I saw you checking out Rick's cock. It looks tasty doesn't it?" Tasty? What the fuck would she say that to me for? I don't want to taste Rick's big fat cock. Wait what? Big fat cock, why did I think that way? I subconsciously licked my lips then caught myself. What is wrong with me, why am I licking my lips thinking about a cock?

Trying to shake the image of Dana smiling at me and Rick's big cock out of my mind I continued with my drive home. Try as I may I couldn't stop wondering what Dana wanted to talk about. It was a long fifteen minute drive the rest of the way home.

Walking inside my house I headed straight for the fridge and helped myself to a cold beer. I popped the top and sucked about half the beer down in one drink. Another drink and it was gone so I grabbed another. Sitting down in my recliner I clicked the TV remote, maybe a movie would help me get the images out of my mind.

My phone chirped again. Oh no, Dana again. "It wouldn't be good to avoid me, do you want me to tell the kids you were cock watching? I am going to call in ten minutes and you better answer or I will tell them." Fuck this isn't going to just go away. Cock watching? I was not cock watching I was just trying to figure out why she hung all over Rick. But in all honesty I guess I was ogling Rick's big fat cock. What the fuck, again with the big fat cock thoughts? What is wrong with me?

I downed my beer and took another from the fridge. I headed for my shower. I knew I had to wait and take Dana's call even though I did not want to. I needed a shower but I would wait. I sat down on my bed and sipped my beer, turning on the bedroom TV. My phone rang.

There was Dana's smiling face looking at me again through my phone. Why did I have to set her ID with a smiling pic? With shaking hands I pushed the phone button and said hello. "Hello, it's a good thing you answered," said Dana. "What do you want and why are you accusing me of cock watching your boyfriend?" I replied.

Her laughter coming through the phone started to infuriate me. "Why are you laughing," I asked her. "It is simple now just listen to what I have to say," came her reply. "I am not going to entertain your little notion of humor here, this is not funny." I forced out. "SHUT UP BOY," she yelled. "You WILL listen to me or else," said Dana.

"OK then, what do you have to say," I conceded. Dana went quickly into her spiel, "Look, you were staring at Rick's cock. He saw you, I saw you, and you know you were. I saw you looking when Rick got up to go piss and you watched him all the way across the room. I bet half the people there saw you practically eating his cock as he walked by. I even hurried and filmed it on my phone so I have proof. Hell Matt you were even biting your bottom lip as you ogled his meat. I captured that on video too. When did you become a cockslut boy? Nevermind I think you always were. I had suspicions even when I was married to your little dicked ass. Matty boy you were practically sucking his cock as he walked by right in front of everyone at the party. So here is what is going to happen. Tomorrow you are going to go shopping and tomorrow night Rick and I are coming for a visit. You will have drinks for us and we will talk about your desire to see Rick's big fat cock. And yes, it is very big and fat. Is that clear?"

"Look." I started to reply before Dana cut me off. "I am not done boy. When you go shopping you will buy in your size, pink panties, pink bra, and pink stockings. You will shower before we get there and shave your legs and chest and under your arms. And shave your little dick boy. You will be wearing the items you buy when you answer the door and you better be wearing a nice women's perfume. We will be there at 7:00 PM boy. If you don't answer the door I will show the video to your children." Dana stated. I was beaten and I knew it, unless I wanted my kids to see what I knew was on that video. And I sure did not want them to see it. My reply was simple, "Ok." She hung up and was gone.

What was I going to do? I could wait for them to arrive and try to kick Rick's ass and take her phone and destroy it. How would I explain that to my children. That was not an option. Then I realized I was sitting there with my small cock as hard as a rock. Why had her words excited me. Did I really want to taste Rick's now confirmed big fat cock? She had suspected long ago I wanted to suck cock? What did they want from me and why did she want me in panties? Could I just play it off and get her to delete the video and forget this whole incident? Yes that is what I would shoot for.

I finished the beer I was drinking and stepped into the shower. Thinking about tomorrow I thought maybe I should shave my legs, chest and arm pits tonight. I stepped out of the shower and got my razor and shaving cream before stepping back into the warm spray. My cock was still hard and sticking up. I was lost at why I was hard. Did I really want this? To be sissified and then who knows what else Dana and Rick had in store for me? Unable to stop myself I stroked my little seven inch dick hard and fast. It was only seconds before my cum sprayed all over my hand and the shower floor. On shaking legs I stood there in the shower my cock still hard and cum all over my hand. Looking down at my hand I saw it covered in cum and unable to stop myself I put it to my mouth and licked. The taste was acrid but I still licked until all the cum was gone. I just ate cum, what is wrong with me? I am not into that I am a man that likes women.

Trying to clear my head and recover from the disgusting act I had just committed I soaped and washed my body. Squirting some shaving cream in my palm I rubbed it up and down my right leg. Leaning over I began the slow process of shaving my leg completely smooth. Once done I repeated the process on my left leg, my chest and both arm pits. Then I carefully shaved around my dick and my balls. I didn't have much body hair to begin with now I had practically none.

Stepping out of the shower I toweled off and shaved my face as close as I could. Slipping into my pajamas I climbed into bed. Maybe if I sleep I will wake up and today's events will just be a bad dream. But deep down I knew this would not be the case..

I woke the next morning and yesterday's events began running though my mind. I knew today was going to be a long day and I already wished it over. As I lay there thinking about Dana and about Rick, the image of his big cock kept playing through my mind. My little seven inch dick was hard before I knew it. Hard at the thoughts of Dana calling me a cock watcher and the thoughts of wearing pink lingerie and having no idea what they would make me do tonight.

Reaching down I started to stroke my stiff little dick trying to think about a sweet young woman sucking it for me. Try as I may the image that kept popping up was Rick's big fat cock. Dana standing over me as I was kneeling on front of Rick. His big cock right in front of my face. I shot a huge load of cum all over my stomach. Damn I am losing my mind. I am not gay I don't want cock. But I just shot a huge load thinking about big cock that I could not deny even to myself.

I cleaned myself off and headed to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. After eggs, toast, and coffee I set about trying to figure out where to go and buy the items Dana told me to get. I decided Wal-Mart might be my best shot because of the self checkout registers they have. Yes that would be good so I could try and get them without having to explain why a man is buying panties bra and stockings.

I dressed and drove myself to Wal-Mart to buy panties. I wasn't even there yet and I was already embarrassed. Luckily it was still very early in the day and the store would not be crowded.

As I was walking around the women's underwear section of the store I was lucky to find everything requested and hurried to checkout. I had only received a few weird looks from one female employee while making my selections and trying to guess my sizes. A matching pink bra and panty set. Size 7 panties looked about right and 36B I thought would make it in the bra size. I found pink thigh high stockings and from the size chart on the package I guessed medium. Only $29.00 and a $12.00 bottle of perfume and I was out of there.

I raced back home suddenly excited about the prospect of wearing panties and bra. I felt weird but I knew I wanted to try them on as soon as possible. Back in my house I stripped as fast as I could and slid the panties up my legs and over my hips. My cock was as hard as it could be. The I put on the bra and was happy if had a front clasp as I don't think I could have gotten it closed in the back. I had some trouble with the thigh highs but managed to get them on and straight. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous but I felt sexier than ever. I removed everything and laid it on my dresser to keep it ready for the coming evening.

The day seemed to drag by until early afternoon then all of a sudden it flew by and it was 6:00 PM. I hurried and showered then dressed in the pink panties, bra, stockings, and finished it off with a few spritzes of perfume. It was almost time so I rushed to the kitchen and mixed three rum and cokes. I didn't know what Rick liked but I knew it used to be Dana's favorite drink.

It was 7:10 PM so I put the drinks on a tray and headed to the front door to see if they had arrived. Just as I walked into the foyer the doorbell rang. I sat the tray down on a small table by the door, took a deep breath and looked down at myself. Wearing nothing but a pink bra and panty set with pink thigh high stockings I willed myself for what was to come and turned the doorknob. As I opened the door a small bit Dana pushed it and said let us in cock watcher.

I stepped aside and let them in picking up the tray with the drinks. Dana and Rick each took one and I took the last one sitting the tray back down. "I told you this Sissy would dress like I told him," Dana said to Rick laughing. I followed Dana as she led Rick and me into my living room and sat down on the couch. Rick sat beside her leaving me standing in front of them.

I stood there feeling very exposed sipping my drink. I was unsure of what to do next. Dana answered that with a simple command telling me to kneel in front of them which I did. I was thinking the best thing to do is just get this over with and try to get her to delete the video.

"So Matt when did you finally admit to yourself that you like cock?" asked Dana. "I don't like cock why do you say that?" I replied. Dana laughed and pointed at me. "If you don't like cock why were you staring at Rick's BIG cock yesterday and why are you kneeling before us now wearing panties like a little bitch?" asked Dana. She had a point.

Rick was rubbing his cock through his jeans and I couldn't help myself but look at it. I really wanted to see if that cock was as big as it appeared to be. Dana saw me and said, "Look at you, even now you can't take your eyes off Rick's fat cock." There was no point in arguing anymore she knew and I knew, I wanted to see it.

As Rick slowly massaged his big cock it was growing and growing in his jeans. Dana put her hand on it and began rubbing it also. It was getting hard and it was bigger than I had previously thought. I subconsciously licked my lips my eyes growing wide staring at them stroking his man meat.

Dana laughed and said "This is why I left you, your small cock could never satisfy me like this BIG FAT MAN COCK can. I get it anytime I want and that is a lot. Rick fucks my pussy everyday with this monster. I cum all over it like you could never make me do."

I couldn't believe it but her humiliating words were making my little dick hard and stick out the top of my panties.

Dana continued to say, "Rick fucked me real good just before we came over. He filled my pussy to overflowing with his man cum." To prove her point Dana lifted her skirt too show her red lacey panties. She spread her legs exposing her crotch. I could see her panties were wet and sticking to her well fucked pussy. Dana went on to say, "I know you want to see Rick's cock. I think you even want to taste it. Well before you get that privilege you are going to have to lick all of his cum out of my pussy boy."

I was putty in her hands, she knew she had me. She knew that now I would do anything she said with or without the video. She knew me and she could see the lust in my eyes. Dana knew I would lick all the cum from her pussy. She knew I wanted to suck Rick's big fat cock.

"Come over here boy, if you want Rick's huge cock you have something to do first," Dana commanded. I crawled over to her and knelt between her silky sexy thighs. As I leaned in she lifted her ass and slid her panties down and kicked them off, careful to cup her hand over her pussy and hold all that cum inside. Once her panties were gone Dana again opened her thighs. "OK boy come and get this cum, lick it all out of me. Clean me good and maybe, just maybe I will let you taste the cock it came from," she said.

I wasted no time pretending I didn't want this. I wanted it more than anything ever before. I leaned in and ran my tongue up her pussy slit from her taint all the way to her clit. A huge glob of Rick's cum hit my tongue making me gag and try to pull back, Dana was having none of that and grabbed my hair forcing my face into her cum soiled cunt. I licked and sucked like a starving man. I sucked hard at her opening pulling all the cum into my mouth and swallowing it down. I licked all over her smooth shaved pussy giving her a thorough tongue cleaning. I licked between her pussy lips. I licked inside her cunt hole. I even licked lower making sure no cum was around her puckered asshole.

As I was licking Rick's nasty cum from Dana's sweet bare pussy she didn't even try to hide three orgasms. Her moans and soft screams made me proud that I could at least make her cum with my sissy tongue. After her third orgasm Dana pushed me away making me fall back onto my panty covered ass. Catching her breath she looked down at my face covered in her pussy juice and Rick's cum and laughed.

As Dana composed herself I saw that Rick had opened his pants and was openly stroking his cock. The sight of me licking his cum from Dana had apparently been all it took to give him a raging hardon. My first time to actually see Rick's big cock. It was larger than I had imagined. Fully hard it had to be a solid ten-incher. I sat there on the floor staring up at the cock in front of me. Rick was bigger than most porn stars.

I no longer cared if I was bisexual, heterosexual, or an outright faggot, I wanted to feel that incredible cock in my mouth. I wanted to suck it, lick it, taste his precum, suck his balls, and swallow his hot cum. I couldn't think about the outside world or what anyone would think of me, I was mesmerized by the huge specimen of cock flesh before me. I now understood why Dana hung on this man. His cock could enslave anyone.

Dana had recovered enough now that she saw me staring at Rick's huge meat. "Do you want that cock boy?" she asked me. All I could do was nod, being transfixed on the glistening head shiny with precum.

"OK boy crawl over and take off Rick's boots," commanded Dana. I was quick to obey, no longer being under the pretense that I didn't want to be their willing slave. Pulling on the heels I helped Rick pull out of his boots and sat the aside. That big cock just inches from my face.

"Now his pants boy," Dana continued. Reaching up I took the waist band of his jeans and pulled them down his legs and off his feet. I folded them and also sat them aside. Rick was commando so now his huge cock was standing proud in all its glory. And it was glorious. Rick has a magnificent cock. His shaft is smooth, the head is nice and round the hole was weeping precum. His balls hang low and each one is the size of a plum. I just knew already they could produce copious amounts of hot MAN cum.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
567 Followers
12