The Ex's Revenge

Story Info
He makes sure she gets more than she can handle.
13.3k words
4.16
126.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie entered the cafe and glanced around the interior awkwardly. It was a Friday afternoon and she'd finished work for the weekend - normally a time of the week when she would be ready to relax. But this week, dual concerns were pressing on her mind, and there was someone she was anxious to meet. The attractive blonde searched around the cafe nervously for a moment.

He was already there, waiting with a reassuringly broad grin on his face. Mike, her ex-boyfriend. She'd been more than half expecting a smug smile and a harsh word as she entered, but he appeared warm and friendly. It put her at her ease.

They greeted with the slight awkwardness of parted lovers, but he seemed genuinely pleased to see her. She hoped he was here because he wanted to help, and not just to gloat over her predicament. Perhaps asking for his assistance had been a good idea after all. She was glad they'd decided to meet in an uptown place, away from the centre of the Big Easy: it could have been almost any cafe in the southern States.

"So, have you thought about what I said on the phone?" Melanie asked with barely disguised seriousness. Her light southern accent contrasted with the thicker drawl of a lot of the town's residents, being more at home in Florida than in this locality.

Mike regarded her closely. Melanie was dressed down, in what he took as a deliberate attempt not to stir up old desires. Long blue jeans and a shapeless black t-shirt; little to no make-up. She was still the prettiest girl in the cafe, a natural beauty who seemed younger than her 30 years - a fact which, on most days since their breakup, would have caused him some angst. However, today this was not the case: she had approached him, effectively putting him in the driving seat during this meeting. And she was asking a pretty big favour.

"I'll only need to borrow the money for a couple of months," she coaxed in her clear, gentle voice. "It's just to get me over the jump of taking on this extra rent, really. You know, my new place is fantastic, but the initial outlay..."

"Of course Melanie, I totally understand." Mike was quick to reassure her. He wanted her to feel comfortable with him. "And I think I might be able to help you with this." Hope flickered across Melanie's face, mixed with relief - an emotion Mike was quick to quash. "It's just..."

"Oh. What?" Now Melanie was disappointed, thinking she'd asked too much from her ex. But Mike still seemed so keen to help. She was in such a conflict of emotions, and the issue was so big for her, that she was a long way from realising he was playing her along.

Mike enjoyed watching the changing emotions on her soft face. The hope and concern in her clear blue eyes, the nervous way she played with her soft, light-blonde hair, was quite arousing in itself. She needed his help, for something so important to her, and it was awkward that she had to ask him. He could read her like a book. It was time to put her in her place. "Well I want to help you, of course I do... But you've hardly been in touch, and now suddenly here you are hitting me up for money."

Melanie's face fell as the words hit home. She knew Mike had a point. She'd been so busy with her new friends, changing her lifestyle, finding a new man to date, that she'd let things slide with Mike. And it had been she who had said they should remain friends. Her eyes fell to the table between them, failing to pick up the giveaway smirk on his face. He'd known he could handle her like this. Melanie took a breath and started: "If..." but Mike held up a hand to silence her.

"Thing is Mel," he began. Even just shortening her name was establishing his authority here: he knew she hated the abbreviation, but wouldn't argue today. "I want to be friends with you, but I don't want to feel like you're just breezing back into my life, and then taking off with my money. Of course I want to help, but we should get closer again first."

Melanie almost panicked. "But... Mike, I need that money early next week! Of course we should be close again, but can't you just trust me on that? We could meet up next weekend, after I get my flat..."

"Why not this weekend? How about right now?"

"Oh!" Melanie stopped dead. "Mike," she began slowly. "You're not trying..."

He was ready for that question. His laugh was loud and genuine. "No, Melanie, I'm not trying to get back with you, and I won't try and jump your bones. Promise." He smiled, openly. He really meant this.

Once more, her emotions were an open book. Her soft features, which had been so tense, visibly relaxed as she breathed a sigh of relief. "I just think we should spend some time together. Let's go out together, like we used to, but just as friends."

Melanie smiled. At last, she could see a clear path to the money she needed. Mike, after all, just wanted reassurance she wasn't simply raiding his wallet! That was fair enough. And she had neglected him lately, focused on what she saw as her new and better life. "OK," she said. "That sounds like a good idea. What shall we do?"

"You can come and eat at my place," he said. "I'll cook, and we can talk and catch up. Then we'll have a drink, and hit the town."

"Oh sure Mike," she grinned. "What, you mean clubbing?" An air of superiority crept into her voice, exactly the emotion that had grated on him since their break-up. "Thing is Mike, I'm a bit past all that... I don't really do it any more..."

Now, Mike knew, he had to keep his feelings in check. As far as she was concerned, he was happy for her in her new life, which he totally believed in. He steeled himself for the lie.

"Oh I know that Mel, and I'm happy for you. But you know, the thing is..." He sighed. "I've been holed up at home so much, and it's not really good for me. I just need to start getting out for my own sake, and with someone I know well enough." He stared at her. "To help me find myself again. Won't you hang out with me this weekend? After all, I'm offering to lend you quite a sum of money, you could do me this little favour in return."

Melanie sighed. "All right Mike, I take your point. I guess you've not grown out of it the way I have. Let's go out and party together, tonight, for old time's sake. It'll do you good."

"Great!" Mike beamed back, his objective achieved. "I'm sure I'll feel more comfortable about this whole thing then." He looked genuinely excited as Melanie finished her coffee, a little less certain of herself, but feeling that she had pretty much got what she wanted.

Melanie became more relaxed with Mike as they made their way toward his flat. One more night out with her ex-boyfriend was a small price to pay for the loan that was such an important part of her life. He left it to her to realise that she'd need an outfit for the night.

They rushed around a store just before closing time, the buying of party gear suddenly becoming a game, and in their haste Mike managed to convince her to accept a skimpy outfit for this summer night out. Feeling relaxed with him and with her guard down, he even impressed her by paying for the clothes she would later wear. Melanie called her new boyfriend, cancelling their date for the night, a white lie covering the reason she was "suddenly called away" for the weekend.

Back at his flat, Mike opened a bottle of wine and engaged Melanie in small talk, questioning her about life since their break-up. He tried to show interest, but her conversation was so predictable. She was seeing such great new people. Her new boyfriend was so fascinating. She had great new interests. She was no longer the girl Mike had known. So on and so on.

As so often before, Mike found Melanie's professed change of direction terribly fake. She seemed to be trying to convince herself as much as him when she spoke about her new life. She kept returning to the theme of how decent, acceptable and proper her new life was. The party girl Mike had known was gone, she insisted - but she was not above accompanying Mike tonight, and she knew she would enjoy being out with him.

They drank the wine as he cooked, Melanie finally slowing in her enthusiasm for herself as the bottle emptied. Over the meal they touched on Mike's life, but at the first opportunity he changed the subject onto local gossip, the music in the town, and places they used to go. Melanie began to enjoy the nostalgia. When the bottle was finished, he suggested they get ready.

As Melanie disappeared into the bathroom to prepare, Mike grabbed for his phone and called the number he'd saved earlier. He spoke briefly. "Hey. It's on." He smiled. "No problem. Like a dream. Listen, let that Andy know too, will you? I think we'll need him like I said." Another pause. "Yeah, we'll be at the Razziza - just give me two hours."

As they caught the downtown bus, anticipation of a night on the town slowly built. Mike kept up his act, and Melanie seemed happy enough to be his companion for the night. The wine made the journey whizz by, and in a short while they were in New Orleans proper, down by the familiar riverfront. It was a hot balmy night, and the street was full of life: the party atmosphere was everywhere in the French Quarter tonight.

Mike noted how Melanie attracted attention as they walked along. She was grateful for the favour he was doing her, and she had readily accepted Mike's party clothes suggestions. Now, she was wearing a cute little party outfit for the first time she cared to remember, and memories of old times were coming back to her. She almost felt nostalgic for the girl she used to be.

Mike had chosen her a pair of light blue, cut-off denim shorts, a classic cowgirl look and one which she was well able to carry off. Melanie had a round, full peach of an ass: it was big for a girl of her size, but pert - great booty, as she was often told. Watching that ass move inside the taut denim made it difficult not to stare, but Mike did his best. The shorts were cut devilishly short, leaving almost the whole of her firm, white thighs exposed. Melanie's legs were long and toned, her calves shapely and soft. The leggy blonde was getting plenty of attention from passing men as she strutted confidently alongside him, towards the venue he'd selected as their destination. Her high-heeled shoes clacked loudly as they made their way along.

Inside the bar, Mike ordered them cocktails. Live music was playing, hot jazz fusion to start the evening off. Melanie seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere, and made excited small-talk as they explored the venue together. She was showing a lot of flesh: the tight red top Mike had bought her was low cut, and left her midriff bare. Her cool white skin glowed in the bar's lights, while her straight blonde hair bounced around her bare shoulders as she moved. Mike noticed her attracting several lingering glances, and steered her clear of trouble for now.

After another drink they hit the dancefloor. Melanie had always loved dancing, and it was easy to see that she had missed it. Mike noted that she had got nicely buzzed on the wine and cocktail: so far the night was going the way he'd hoped. After a while he dared to leave the beaming, gyrating blonde alone and went to fetch another pair of cocktails.

On his way he spotted the face he'd been looking for. He recognised Sam straight away: a well-presented, tall man of African descent, probably in his late twenties. Although he'd never seen him in person, Sam seemed to spot Mike and made straight for him. "That's her, right?" Sam was straight to the point. "Blonde chick with the legs and booty?" Mike nodded, and Sam inhaled, whistling gently. "OK, well like you said, she's got the whole package. Good stuff. I brought Andy to help us out. He'll follow on after a bit."

Mike beamed. He knew Melanie well, and felt sure his plan was going to work. "Just make sure you don't lose her in the crowd," he said.

Sam laughed, and patted his shirt pocket. "No chance. Me and Andy have got it all worked out." The two men headed back towards Melanie together.

When Mike reached the dancing blonde, she was on the verge of being approached by a couple of men. He had known he wouldn't be able to leave her alone here for long, dressed like that. But approaching with Sam seemed enough to warn them off.

"Melanie," Mike began. "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, this is Sam, he lives on my block," he added the last part naturally. Sam held out his hand in greeting, and kissed Melanie's when it was offered. She giggled at the introduction, beaming at the dark-skinned young man.

"Pleased to meet you Sam," she gushed. "Are you having a good night?" As Melanie and Sam got acquainted, Mike appraised her once again. The alcohol and dancing had gone to her head. Despite her frequent protestations that she was over her partying past, she was obviously having a high time.

Her blonde hair danced around her smooth shoulders as she talked animatedly to Sam. Her shoulders were smooth, curved and almost entirely bare. The two thin straps of her dark red top hung flimsily off her shoulders, while the tight material itself stretched around her slim figure. Its scooping low cut showed off plenty of her soft, white skin and also the curve of her breasts; but it was cropped a few inches above her shorts, leaving bare waist on show. Mike noticed Sam glance down at her body more than once. He couldn't blame him. Melanie's pert, creamy breasts were an enticing sight, pushed up to their best effect by a black bra. It had been hard to keep his eyes off her while she was dancing. He did wonder how she had been coaxed into wearing such a skimpy outfit so easily... The lure of a man's money proving too much for the blonde's resistance, he supposed.

Melanie was getting on well with the charming Sam. The sight of the black-skinned man talking to the blonde party girl was driving off the competition, as Mike had expected. He also noticed that, as he had guessed, Melanie was behaving herself with Sam. She liked him, but was not especially attracted to black guys. Sam's suit was stylish, but never likely to arouse Melanie's desires, He watched her as she laughed at some joke, knocking back more of her drink. For a moment, Mike doubted himself: was his plan really going to work? What if Melanie had really turned over a new leaf? It was too late to worry - just as he considered the thought, things swung into action.

"Hey Sam! What you got here?" A tall, white man in a bandana punched Sam's arm. It surprised all of them, but Sam recovered first, turning to grin at his friend. He introduced the man to Melanie first, then Mike: this, he told them, was a friend from his work named Andy.

Andy was an unkempt, rough-looking guy. He wore dirty-looking jeans, a torn sleeveless shirt, and sported perhaps two days' stubble along with a cocky grin. He immediately seemed to home in on Melanie, naturally attracted to the fun-looking blonde. Mike moved aside a little to make room: Andy was tall and wide-chested, and he stood confidently so that he took up a fair amount of space. Mike was now some distance from Melanie, and he watched her reaction carefully.

Melanie began talking to Andy, who was totally focused on her. A familiar, focused look was coming over Melanie's blue eyes, as she glanced down at Andy's tattooed biceps. She seemed to hold her gaze on his muscles, and rather too long on his open shirt, before locking eyes with him once again. For his own part, Andy was here to do a job of work, but found himself entranced by Melanie's heavily made-up eyes, the black liner framing their soft blue to great effect. He could hardly fail to notice her full, red lips pouting at him as he introduced himself.

Mike and Sam exchanged a glance. It was time to leave them together. "Time for a round of Sazerac," Mike offered as an excuse, as the pair melted away to leave Melanie with Andy.

*

Soon after they were left alone, Andy pulled a ready-rolled joint out of his shirt. "Fancy a quick toke?" Melanie hadn't smoked for months, and the idea of doing so now was thrilling. As long as she was partying, she might as well go the whole course... Anyway, it was pretty much par for the course around this part of town.

"Sure, spark me up." Andy watched as Melanie inhaled the thick, pungent smoke. The relaxing high of the weed mixed with her alcoholic haze, chilling Melanie out further. She was up for the party, and all out of inhibitions now. As she passed the spliff back to Andy to finish off, she was beginning to wonder why she didn't do this more often these days. She thought it was funny how it had taken Mike to get her back in touch with this part of herself.

Melanie was really loving her night out now. At first she had had her doubts, especially when Mike had chosen such a tiny outfit for her to wear; but now she was loving the atmosphere of fun and liberation from worry. Earlier she had been caught up in a little nostalgia for her old lifestyle - memories of old parties, old lovers, and times with Mike had come flooding back to her. But now she was simply enjoying the night for what it was, a great opportunity to party and meet new people. She felt like she was on a little holiday from her new life and boyfriend, just dropping in to see how things were back in the French Quarter that she had known so well.

Melanie could tell Andy was into her, and she didn't see the problem with a bit of harmless flirting. She smiled as she saw him glance down at her body: she loved to be desired, and she loved the way he was just treating her as if she was just some plaything. Andy was straightforward in his conversation, and everything seemed to lead to an innuendo, or an indirectly sexual remark about her. What's more, he seemed to regard her as a bit of a wild child: sexy, but a bit out of line. While Melanie tried to take exception to that, telling him how she wasn't that kind of a girl, her laughter and her body language told quite a different story.

She drank some more, and a certain look crept into Melanie's gaze as she glanced at Andy's muscular torso: a purposeful, lustful stare which crept inevitably down to his groin before returning to look meaningfully into his eyes. Her eyes were deep, blue, and lustful; Andy noticed with pleasure that she actually fluttered her lashes, which were boosted by mascara. Knowing how to treat a girl like this, he suggested a dance. She readily accepted: there was a DJ playing between bands, so they found a spot to move together.

Melanie's dancing was flirtatious and sexual now. She strutted confidently and moved her long, shapely legs fluidly in her black high heels. She ground her hips readily: Andy couldn't help fixing his eyes on those tiny denim shorts as she wiggled and shook her round ass right in front of him. Her breasts quivered visibly inside the tight red top as she shimmied towards him. She seemed to be delighting in showing herself off, and her pretty face beamed with enjoyment, accentuating her well-defined cheeks.

In a short space of time, Melanie had become so focused on Andy that she had forgotten all about Sam, and about Mike: the cocktails and the grass even made the importance of the loan appear diminished compared with the fun she was having. She pouted her red lips at Andy as her hair fell across her face, and she flicked it away. Andy found that a minimal amount of dancing on his part enabled him to get up close with the sexy blonde, and watch her lush figure as she moved in time with the music. She was still staring at him lustfully, and didn't seem to care what anybody might think.

When a surge in the crowd pushed the two together, Andy seized his chance to lean in to kiss her, and was not disappointed: the sweet taste of alcohol and dope, mixed with a woman's arousal filled his mouth. On their second kiss, Melanie slipped her pink tongue into his mouth.