The Extended Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Threesome sex is mind-blowing.
5.2k words
4.74
75.4k
21

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Chapter 5 -- Threesome Sex Is Mind-Blowing

So here I was nude with two of the prettiest women in the entire country. One of them was Lynn, a gorgeous blond I had just fucked -- no, make love to and with whom I was falling madly in love with. We had spent the day in a tense standoff and confrontation with her soon-to-be-ex-husband and then had a romantic dinner at Zoria's in downtown Sarasota where she'd recently decided to live with me.

We weren't alone, however. Karen Price, a friend and colleague from Lynn's new job had joined me and then us as part of the subterfuge in dealing with her Lynn's husband. Karen had helped Lynn stand up to her alcoholic and abusive husband, ultimately telling him to disappear from her life forever. Now, suddenly, she too was an intimate part of our lives.

The three of us had a wonderful and romantic dinner at Zoria's, returned to my home and had started making love. The two of us, Karen and I, had just brought Lynn to several orgasms that deserved mention in Ripley's Believe It or Not.

Lynn had recovered sufficiently to ask for me, her new paramour, to deliver the same sensations to Karen. She said she wanted to watch.

"My pleasure but this might take a while," I replied.

I got two warm wash clothes from the bathroom and came and washed each woman's face, giving sensual kisses as I finished. I moved to clean up Lynn's pussy, but Karen stopped me. "I want that," she said.

With that Karen knelt in front of Lynn and put her butt in the air. She started to eat and suck my cum out of Lynn's vagina.

Karen's pussy was fully exposed and gapingly inviting. I could actually look inside this woman given the stance she'd adopted. I ran my hands up her legs, connecting with her trimmed pussy and its sheen of moisture. I initially inserted a couple of fingers into her; she waggled her pussy at me as I did so.

I moved under Karen and pulled her cunt down onto my face -- onto my tongue. I was now licking her cunt as she sucked my cum from Lynn. I actually got hard just thinking about what we were doing as well as the endless possibilities and diversions we had yet to explore. Karen rocked back hard against my face as I brought her to her second orgasm of the night.

About then Lynn came again as a result of the tongue work of Karen, then Lynn and I rolled Karen onto her back and pretty much repeated on her what she and I had done to Lynn only moments earlier. It took me a little longer to reach my own orgasm and shoot my jets of sperm into Karen's love nest. I lost count of the orgasms -- there were many. Karen was very entertaining, particularly as she talked dirty to us and described all the acts she wanted perpetrated on her. Lynn and I both ate my cum from Karen. Oh, what a sexual orgy of pleasure and lust we had that evening.

We were sweaty, hot, covered in each other's sexual juices, and none of us wanted to make a move that would take us out of contact with the others. Instead, I knew everyone wanted more juices and contact. "Skin on skin," I muttered; "one of life's great inventions."

We smoothed and petted, fingered, licked, and kissed around our 'pig pile.' Gradually each of us fell asleep, finally sated sexually and emotionally by the events of the day. I held both women close to me and in a few minutes realized that heaven had found me instead of the other way around.

*****
I awoke at the usual time and took my tired and sexually satisfied body to the beach for my mediation time. The messages I felt instead of heard that day were slightly different: "Thank your neighbors," "Help someone other than yourself," and "Love unconditionally."

More than that I felt at peace and in harmony with the Universe that hadn't been there before. It was almost as if I'd been trying to move in a particular direction and had all these barriers and frictions that kept me from reaching my goal, but suddenly I'd changed direction, and everything was smooth and easy to see and realize. When I came out of my meditation, I realized that I'd spent more than an hour-and-a-half at the beach versus my normal half hour or hour. I just figured the Universe had more to say to me.

I picked up coffee and sticky buns on the way home. When I peeked in on the women, Karen was spooned behind Lynn and there was much sleeping going on. I decided not to bother them although if I'd been thirty years younger we'd be having a fucking contest right about now.

I got several of my large t-shirts and set them out on the bed in obvious invitation that they'd be good nightshirts. I even set a couple of robes out if the girls were feeling more modest.

I made coffee and set out juice for everyone and was watching the morning news in the kitchen when Lynn came into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. She was naked as a jaybird. She slithered into my lap and kissed me, then forced my arms around her and snuggled into me in a sleepy sexy sort of way.

"You're nice and warm," I whispered to her.

"So are you," she said as she squirmed into my lap. I responded with more than a slight erection.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time. I couldn't resist her body; however, and my hands started fondling her lovely breasts immediately. Lynn pulled my head to hers, "You know I love you don't you? I'm totally devoted to you. I want to bring you happiness and pleasure." I got a beautiful morning smile.

I thought a long time then responded. "Lynn, I love you. This may be the first time you've really heard those words from me -- that way, because I've felt I couldn't say them, I didn't know for sure if I'd mean them or if I'd be fooling myself. Hear me now ... I love you."

Lynn put her head on my shoulder, and we both got teary with each other in our newfound happiness. In the two months, we'd known each other we'd managed to heal each other's wounds and solve each other's problems. I was over my grief at losing Nancy. Doug was gone, and Lynn had moved on into a much better and new life.

Lynn pulled away and looked in my eyes. She said, "I hope this isn't a show stopper but I think I love Karen too. Is there room for her in your arms too?"

I didn't even have to think about the answer; "Yes, of course. Just know that the leap might be bigger for her to make than for either of us." She nodded.

We hugged for a bit then Lynn moved seductively around the kitchen having her juice and coffee. She didn't mean to be seductive, but a nude woman with the Body of Lynn would be seductive under any circumstances. She wasn't trying; she just was.

Karen appeared rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She too was naked. I didn't have a chance of concentrating on the Sudoku game I'd started before Lynn appeared. I didn't want too anyway.

She came and sat on my lap and snuggled into my neck the way Lynn had a few minutes earlier. I watched Lynn; she was happy that we were cuddling. I winked at her and her smile broadened.

*****

Karen and Lynn had a long talk that morning and on into the afternoon. At least, they'd put on the t-shirts I'd left them. At one point Lynn came to me with what she called a 'serious question.'

"Ask away," I told her.

"Well, we want to know how you would feel if Karen and I made love without you sometimes? Would you be mad or jealous?"

I laughed, which was a relief to her. "You are two vital, horny ladies. Even if I were thirty, I couldn't satisfy your every need."

I went on, "I've always believed that if you love someone you set them free, and I mean really free to pursue whatever relationships they find in whatever way they want. There's always a risk that you might lose that loved one but if you hold on too tight you carry an every greater risk I think."

"Consider Karen too," I told her, "she'll have needs you and I can't fill. For instance, you and I have both had children but she hasn't. Will her biological clock suddenly tell her she's got to be pregnant and a mother? What would we do? Do you want another child around the house? Do I? I think we should have that discussion if we're really talking about living together. Heck, even you and I haven't talked about this stuff. It's what's dating is all about isn't it?"

"What's important throughout all our talks and throughout our relationship is that we have respect for each other, that we can engage in a loving relationship without any hesitation or mental evasion. We need to celebrate each other and the love we each have for one another. So, no, I don't need to participate and I would be pleased and happy that the two of you are having a time of happiness and love with each other. I confess my own horniness; however; I'd like to watch." We laughed at my admission, but Lynn's mouth was hanging open. She didn't expect so much philosophy nor an answer that gave such unequivocal support for our threesome despite the form it took at any moment.

"God, you amaze me," she said. She kissed me, flashed me smile, lifted her t-shirt and flashed me her pussy and tits, and scampered off to rejoin Karen in the living room. I heard them laughing, and it brought a smile to my face. I hadn't been so happy in years.

About an hour later they came and got me to come and join their talk. I won't bore you with the details. The result was that Karen wanted "in" as she said; she wanted to be part of our relationship. So, we redefined "our" relationship to include the three of us.

To celebrate there was an hour of lovemaking that went on by the three of us. I think we would have gone longer except we all got hungry.

*****

"How do you do it?" Martin asked. "I send you a woman who needs help, which you provide, but she turns out to look like a fashion model AND you two fall in love AND she brings a friend who also looks like a model AND falls in love with you AND you're my age. What the hell kind of aftershave lotion do you use?"

Martin was a neighbor and long-time friend. He was actually fifty-nine, several years older than I am. He was a tall; handsome man with salt-and-pepper hair that made him look as though he stepped out of the pages of GQ or some other sophisticated magazine for males. He was always dressed sharply.

Martin Williams was married to an equally attractive woman named Alice who had the same care for her dress and appearance as he did. Together, about thirty-seven years earlier, they'd birthed Claire Williams, a daughter who was married and lived in Ohio but visited often with two of her children.

Martin and Alice had invited Lynn, Karen, and me to their home for dinner and to meet Claire. Claire had been instrumental in introducing Lynn and me only a few months earlier when Lynn had fled an abusive relationship with her alcoholic husband.

The women had gone off to the kitchen to chatter with each other. Martin was quizzing me about my relationship with Lynn and Karen, a relationship that was no secret in the neighborhood after a major confrontation a few weeks earlier when Lynn's husband had shown up and created quite a scene. Fortunately, many of the neighbors made their friendship, backing and appearance known at just the right time to defuse a potentially explosive situation.

"Actually, I use 'Old Spice', Martin. But, I don't think that has anything to do with why the three of us like each other -- no, love each other," I added.

Martin looked questioningly, so I kept going, "We share a philosophy about love and life that is pretty expansive. It encompasses a breadth of relationships and experiences that a couple just can't provide one another. Back in the '70's people coined the term 'Open Marriage' to describe a relationship sort of like this one. Nancy and I lived this way before she passed away. We were always encouraging each other to go out and be bold in meeting others and in bringing others or those experiences back to our relationship."

"You mean you were swingers?" Martin asked.

"No, nothing like that," I asserted. "Swinging implies a frivolousness about the sexual side of your relationship. Nancy and I didn't have that attitude although there were times we would have been willing to play that way; however, we didn't have any opportunities. Other times, we could have had lots of one-nighters but didn't. We did share a deep relationship with another couple for a long time back in the '80s until they had to move to the west coast."

Martin confided, "Alice and I tried swinging back in the '70s. I still recall fondly some of the friends we made there and the encounters we had. I'd do it today, but Alice isn't inclined. Now, it takes three months to talk her into having sex." He rolled his eyes.

I said, "If you want more intimate times you have to deliver the foreplay, just like in the old days, you know, flowers, wine, jewelry, compliments, gifts." I grinned.

"And you do that with TWO women who are best friends and lovers?" he asked.

"Yes. Every day," I said.

"Well maybe some of what you have will linger in the house long enough that it won't take three months this time. I'll slather on the foreplay too. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight! Meantime you'll be buried in a pile of beautiful flesh in your bedroom."

Karen came out and put her arms around my neck and kissed the top of my head. "Can I get you guys anything?" she asked.

"Well, Martin's horny and would like to get laid," I said. "I'm feeling kind of randy too. You gals up for anything?" and I quickly added, " -- and a diet coke would be wonderful."

Karen punched me in the arm -- hard. Then kissed my arm where she'd hit me and looked at Martin. She got a seductive look in her eye and then moved and started to run her hands up his arms and neck into his hair.

I laughed. Martin got squeamish immediately at the physical contact and practically rolled up into a little ball. Karen laughed. She left and appeared two minutes later with two cokes for us then disappeared again to rejoin the other women in the kitchen.

"I don't know how you keep up with her, let alone Lynn AND her."

"Drugs," I offered.

"I know," Martin said sarcastically, "call your doctor if your erection lasts more than four hours."

"Heck, at the four-hour mark I'm just getting started!" I said boastfully. Martin rolled his eyes again.

*****

In late April, Lynn brought up an interesting question to Karen and me over dinner one night. "I have a situation I need help with. Mel, my daughter, finishes her freshman year at Ohio State in a month. She has no where to go for the summer unless she stays with Doug -- my exhusband -- and that wouldn't work ." Quick as a flash both Karen and I said, almost in unison, "Why doesn't she come here?" There was eagerness in our voices that showed our invitation didn't consider Mel's visit a burden. I added, "I'd love to meet her. This is YOUR home," I emphasized to Lynn. "She'd be more than welcome here. She's family."

"Oh, you mean it. I'd so love to do it. I really haven't seen her since Christmas although we talk almost every day -- well you both know that. Anyway, she could use the guest room. She's just nineteen, responsible and I know will help out. Hopefully, she can get a job near here."

Karen said enthusiastically, "Wait! I have a job for her. We need a part-timer in accounting to help with changing over to a new system over the summer. It'd be perfect -- roughly June first to mid August, four days a week. We were going to hire a temp, but a summer intern would be even better!"

Lynn got up and kissed Karen and me then ran off to call Mel and give her our invitation. She came back fifteen minutes later with a big smile and announced Mel would fly down right after last final on May 12. Looks as though we'll have a teenager with us for the summer.

*****

Airtrans 566 floated three feet above the runway for a couple of thousand feet before it lost enough flying speed and settled to the ground. The wheels squeaked as they accelerated up to the 140-knot touch down speed, then the reverse thrusters on the Boeing 737 were deployed in a scream of jet noise and the plane slowed to avoid careening off the end of runway 32 at Sarasota International airport.

Lynn, Karen, and I were all standing there to meet the four o'clock arrival on May 12. Mel, short for Melinda, was Lynn's nineteen-year-old daughter. Neither Karen nor I had met her although we had exchanged pleasantries with her on the telephone. We'd watched the plane land from the small observation deck then we walked down to the main lobby area that all arriving passengers funneled through to greet Mel and retrieve her luggage.

Mel was a younger version of her mother. I'd seen a few pictures of her, but they didn't do her justice. She was beautiful. Even in her youth, she had the same touch of elegance her mother had, maybe it was her way of walking - except she was running towards us with a look of glee on her face. She dropped her large purse and threw her arms around Lynn in a big hug, "OH MOM! I'm so glad to be here." They swung around in a full circle.

She turned to me, "And you're Jim. Wow. You're so much better in the flesh." She embraced me with a hug and a peck on the lips. I was aware of how light and fragile she was just from the brief contact with her.

"And you're Karen," she turned and hugged Karen with no ambivalence and equal attention.

We stood for a moment and continued our greeting, talking about the flight, and her luggage. Then, we collected her bags and I herded the three women down the escalator to the luggage carousel. We retrieved two huge suitcases of Mel's and maneuvered them to curb side. I got the car; we loaded the bags and everyone piled in. Fifteen minutes later we rolled into my driveway and helped Mel get all her belongings into the guest room.

I was content to leave Mel, Lynn, and Karen together to talk to each other. Their excited voices filled the house with joy and glee that I was happy to hear. Lynn eventually came out of the guest room, "We're going to take a swim -- come join us." I went off with Lynn to change into our swimsuits. Karen came in and put her suit on too. I got a hard-on just from seeing their two nude bodies as they maneuvered into their bikinis.

Mel in a swimsuit was indescribable. First off, I didn't know they made bikinis with so little cloth. I wondered if it were legal and whether I was allowed to think the thoughts that ran through my head. Besides the swim suit, there was Mel's body; I mean there are all sorts of great words, particularly adjectives, to describe how she looked but somehow they were inadequate. I struggled to unwrap my tongue so I could even think. She was beautiful, shapely, curvy, taut, tight, un-sagging, and slender with well-proportioned breasts. Like her mother, she had long delicious legs. Her skin was flawless. Like her mother again, she had the face like a model. She too had long flowing blond hair; it wasn't straight and stringy, instead it had a sophisticated and natural series of twirls and twists in it that made it just gorgeous.

Karen came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "Tuck your tongue in your mouth." I just nodded.

We swam for about half an hour. The afternoon heat had yielded to some towering thunderheads that closed in on us eventually and grayed the afternoon. I got out and got everyone wine coolers. We sat around under the overhang of the porch at the patio table and talked about Mel's college year, courses, her major -- psychology, boyfriends, dorm life and so on. Mel was more than happy to share her life with her mother and two other adults, and she seemed to hold back nothing. I felt none of the surliness that my own kids had in their teenage years. She was open and engaging in her conversation and inclusive in how she made sure all of us were included.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers
12