The Extended Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long before Bev fired off another orgasm ... and another ... and another. A long string of swears and dirty talk came from Bev, most of it imploring Lynn to fuck her ass. Lynn looked at me in awe at how easily Bev was cuming beneath her. Robbie had shifted and had his head under Bev's chest, sucking on her engorged breasts and nipples. I noted he was using a finger to add stimulation to her clitoris and finger her pussy. Bev fired off yet again.

I heard Mel shudder beneath Karen as she had another orgasm. Although a short time period had passed, I noted I was hard again, at least hard enough to sink my rod into Karen's pussy. I moved behind her and adjusted her pretty butt into position so I could penetrate her. As I did, she gave a muffled moan into Mel's pussy. I started thrusting into Karen, watching the action on the bed. The more I fucked her, the harder I got.

Bev eventually pleaded for mercy, and Lynn pulled out. That was after a dozen orgasms. Lynn unbuckled the strap-on and cast it aside, then cradled Bev in her arms to help her float down from her many highs.

As Lynn held an exhausted Bev, Robbie settled in between Lynn's thighs and started to lick and suck her cunt. I marveled at how the interaction with his girlfriend's mother didn't seem to phase him. After a couple of minutes of this, Lynn pulled him beside her and then turned and straddled his buff body, shaking her breasts into his face as she did. She put on a show for the rest of us as she rode his body to three climaxes before Robbie fired off within her cunt. The rest of us applauded. Lynn waved weakly from her supine position nestled into Robbie's chest.

I'd slowed my fuck of Karen to watch the Lynn and Robbie show, but now I returned my focus to bringing her off. She delivered a climax just as I'd wanted, shuddering in spectacular form as she clutched Mel's hips. Mel's moist pussy was fully exposed to my sight picture and it was so erotic I couldn't avoid losing my load into Karen as she hit her high and milked my cock with her muscles. I think I shot ten large jets of fluid into her, noting I'd done the same thing five times earlier during the day. I was feeling like superman. Thank you Cialis.

I pulled Mel and Karen down next to me on the high pile rug beside the bed. Everyone was shot for the time being.

Karen finally stood and said to the assembled multitude, "Hey, I don't want to sleep on the floor. How can we arrange this so everyone has a bed?"

Mel said, "Robbie and I will take the guest room." The two of them struggled to their feet. Karen moved into position beside her mother, and then Lynn and I surrounded them. I told the women that I loved them and we exchanged kisses. I think we were all asleep in seconds.

*****

As Bev and I drove down to the beach for my morning meditation session, I reflected on how much my life had changed since January when Lynn came into my life. We were lovers and then she'd brought Karen to be a lover with us as well, and then her daughter, Mel, and then Mel's boyfriend, Robbie, joined the fray; and lastly Bev, Karen's mother. All of us had celebrated the First Annual Thanksgiving Orgy the evening before and somehow I didn't think it was over yet.

Saturday morning, Bev and I meditated for a while down at Lido Beach. She complained of being a little sore yet she still had a smile from ear to ear. I was still in a rejuvenation mode myself and I was pleasantly getting used to lots of pussy throughout each day. The sunrise was beautiful as some low clouds picked up the rising sunlight and turned brilliant colors. The two of us walked a couple of miles of the beach before heading for home.

When we got home she and I prepared a great breakfast for everyone. The odor of bacon and sausage permeated the house, and soon we heard murmurs of the awakening orgy participants. Karen and Lynn both padded out looking exceptionally sleepy and sexy in pussy length t-shirts. I noted they were both naked underneath their shirts. Robbie appeared next in a pair of plaid boxers. Mel came out in a summer robe that did little to hide her great body; she also turned out to be naked underneath her wrap. What a great group! Here it was nine in the morning and I'm already thinking 'orgy'!

Bev and I aimed everyone to the porch and served up juice, scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage. Everyone woke up pretty quickly as the food hit their pallets. Afterwards we sat around enjoying our coffee and watching some small boats out in Sarasota Bay. Everyone migrated to the comfortable chairs, the sofa and the chaise.

Lynn finally spoke what was on everyone's mind. "I just want to go on record as saying last night will stand out in my memory as one of the best nights in my life. I love you all so much, and I feel so well laid, re-laid and parlayed that I'd love to do it all again today if any of you are interested. Could I have a show of hands?"

Six hands shot into the air followed by a volley of laughter. The conversation went into a rehashing of what turned each of us on during the orgy. I couldn't help but notice that Mel, Karen and Lynn were beyond caring whether their pussies were visible, and in fact they all were. Robbie and I were sitting there with erections.

"Shall we just pick up where we left off?" I asked.

"No," Karen said, "we need to rotate the guys and girls, yet take care of those heading back to the sexless wastelands of Ohio State and Boston. We know that no one has sex in those desolate areas of the country." She grinned at Mel and her mother.

Karen made the assignments to Robbie and me. I was to start with Bev and Lynn. Robbie would start with Mel and Karen. We needed two more guys so that every woman had a guy to love her.

"I also have an important purchase to make today," I announced. Everyone looked expectantly at me. "Well, we have one king-size bed in the master bedroom; however, we need another in the guest room rather than the double bed that's in there now. There are a couple of stores that advertise that if you buy it in the morning they'll deliver in the afternoon. I think we should make that change so we have lots of soft acreage in the house for the rest of today and tomorrow." Heads nodded all around.

Mel said, "But Robbie and I didn't mind sleeping in a narrow bed."

Quick as flash Bev said, "Yea, but was Robbie on the bottom or the top?" We all laughed.

I said, "Thus, I propose that my threesome accompany me down to Mr. Mattress while the rest of you clean up the breakfast dishes and then do whatever cums naturally." Lynn started off to dress. Before she left she quietly asked me whether to shower or not stating that she was a little odiferous from last night; I told her not to shower that I wanted to enjoy all the fluids and dried cum and juice on her, even though it would be hours old and caked on. I ran a finger up her slit. She kissed me hard and ran off. I inhaled the wonderful aroma from my finger; Bev came and ran her tongue down my finger and said, "Yummmm".

Fifteen minutes later, the three of us arrived at Mr. Mattress. We bounced around the store, literally, seeking a king-size mattress that they had in stock and that wasn't too hard or too soft. Finally, we found a Beauty Rest that was just right, and we bought it and arranged for delivery in the early afternoon. We also stopped and bought some new bed linen on the way back to the house.

As we walked into the house, I could hear Karen loudly groaning and delivering a string of sexually-oriented expletives from the living room. When we walked in the room there were three nude bodies humping together. Robbie was on his back with Karen's pussy wrapped around his cock, however Mel had on the strap-on and was fucking Karen's ass. Karen shot us a pleading glance. I walked over and knelt beside her and kissed her, forcing my tongue down her throat. I rubbed and fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples in the way I know she loved. She shot off into orgasm land immediately.

"God, you guys show no mercy do you?" she finally panted after her orgasm past. Robbie had not cum and started to pump into her again. Mel got the message and she started pumping again too. Karen talked about cunts and cum, cocks and assholes, and orgasms and fluids, and then she came again. Her attendant crew barely paused as they continued until they delivered one more earth-shattering orgasm to her. Karen pushed out of the sandwich she'd been in; "Oh, God, I can't keep that up. I'll explode or dissolve or something that will feel too good." She rolled to the side rubbing her pussy.

Mel shed her strap-on as fast as she could then sucked Robbie's cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked just enough to rise and pronounce him clean of the luscious body fluids of her other fuck buddy, extending a hand to Karen who was slumped against the sofa, and then Mel sank her pussy down Robbie's rigid cock. Both kids groaned as he penetrated her tunnel.

Bev, Lynn, and I had watched the show mostly from the doorway of the room. Lynn made occasional funny comments that had us smiling. As Mel started rising and falling on Robbie's cock, Lynn pulled Bev and me into the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as she walked down the short hallway.

"After that show, I need to be fucked," Lynn said over her naked shoulder.

"Me too. I forgot how stimulating it is to watch other people fucking," Bev added. I wondered when she'd had that opportunity and made note to have that discussion with her later.

The two women lay nude next to each other atop the large bed. Their hands started to extend and fondle each other's bodies.

I was so erect that my cock was standing straight out from my body. I sank it into Lynn first, pumping for thirty seconds or so. I then repeated the process on Bev and then moved back to Lynn and then back to Bev and then back to Lynn, and so forth. Bev whispered that she liked being part of a "double fuck" as she called it. Lynn leaned in to kiss her and then I did too.

Not surprising, based on what I had learned during the past two days, Bev started to fire off orgasms on practically every other turn when I was pumping into her. Lynn sensed this too and started to pay increasing attention to Bev's clitoris and pussy area, especially when I was pumping into her body.

After one of her climaxes, Bev became more the aggressor and started to massage Lynn's clit, even thrusting several fingers into her body as I was sunk into Bev. The table turned and Lynn started to fire off the mini-climaxes.

Soon both women were damp with the sweat of intercourse and the room had the unmistakable aroma of sexual musk.

I'd held myself off in part by switching partners every few thrusts. While I could have held off longer I really didn't want to. I watched Bev fisting Lynn, an amazing activity where her entire small hand disappeared into Lynn's pussy. Lynn went wild. It had been quite a few days since I'd been with Lynn and so when it my time to penetrate her fluid-laden pussy again, I decided this is where I would lay my seed.

I looked deep into Lynn's eyes and whispered "I love you" to her. I told her this same message over and over again as I thrust into her body. I could feel her tightening around my cock as she spoke of her love for me. Then my explosions and my jets of cum shot into her body; we fell into each other's arms.

Bev demurely snuggled in behind Lynn and we both embraced her body as she floated around heaven. Lynn purred several times and I have to admit I did too.

*****

Mel, Robbie, and Karen took our place in the master bedroom while Bev, Lynn, and I took a breather and fixed ourselves lunch and waited for the mattress delivery. Two burly guys knocked on the door about two o'clock with the huge mattress and box spring combination in tow. In about fifteen minutes they'd helped us carry the old bed to the garage and set up the king-size bed in the guest room. The bed just about filled the entire room, leaving only a little space to move around the sides and room for a small bedside table. We pushed the bed up against a built in bookcase and used that as a headboard. We'd had to get rid of a chair that'd been in the room.

After the three of us had put new bed linen on the bed, we all looked at each other. "Well, shall we christen it?"

Bev peeled off her robe that had been barely covering her lithe body; I had wondered what the delivery guys thought about her, particularly since it was obvious on several occasions that she wasn't wearing anything under it. I was nude in even less time. Lynn was close behind us. We all fell on the bed in a gale of laughter and giggles. Half an hour latter both women had about three orgasms apiece, and I blasted a load of cum into Bev's sopping pussy. Noteworthy was that Lynn was sitting on her face at the time enjoying Bev eating her out as she held on to the bookcase, panting and moaning.

We all collapsed into each other's arms. This time we cradled Bev in our embrace of love.

*****

After a late afternoon swim, the six of us went down to St. Armand's Circle for dinner, ending at Cha Cha Coconuts mainly because they had a pretty good band for entertainment and none of us wanted to wear very dressy outfits. The food is mediocre but being able to eat by the sidewalk and watch all the tourists go by is well worth it. After dinner, we went and walked along the beach in the fading light of day; when it got too dark we all went back to the house, kept most of the lights off, and went skinny-dipping.

I say we went skinny-dipping when actually Robbie and I went dipping into the pussies swimming around the pool. I pushed Robbie to Bev knowing that she liked the young stud and the service he could render to her. I captured Mel for a while and the two of us fucked while she sat with her legs spread wide apart on the edge at the shallow end of the pool. After I was able to help her pop off in an orgasm, I sought out Karen and the two of us repeated the process: she sat along the edge of the pool at the shallow end, and I thrust in and out of her sweet cunt. This time I jetted my man juice into her cunt as we came together.

"Karen, I love you," I told her sweetly.

"Oh, God, Jim. You are so wonderful. I love you so much," she told me. We hugged and kissed a lot. Eventually Lynn joined us and the three of us embraced each other.

"Can we all sleep together tonight? Just the three of us?" I asked.

Both women nodded affirmatively to me. Even though it was on the early side, we slipped out of the pool and bid Mel, Robbie and Bev goodnight and went into the master bedroom. We snuggled in together and soon our sweet dreams captured us and carried us away.

*****

Both Lynn and Karen came with me to the beach on Sunday morning; it was a first. We spaced ourselves out for our meditation sessions. I really got into it, and I think I really went into a trance of some kind. As I became conscious again, I had this feeling of love and well-being that transcended anything I'd ever felt before. Again, I felt the messages wash over me: "Help someone other than yourself," "Love unconditionally," "Teach," and "Love."

I shook myself from my reverie and looked to my left and right where Lynn and Karen were, respectively. Lynn nodded in reply; she too had finished. We both sat quietly until Karen opened her eyes and joined us.

"What a rush!" Lynn exclaimed. "I see why you do this every day. It clears the path for nothing but good things to happen to you. I feel cleansed and renewed. I could do anything."

Karen added more quietly with a tremor in her voice, "I had a ... spiritual experience." She broke into tears, and I went to her side and comforted her. Lynn was quick to her side too. "I feel what Lynn did, but ... it was so intense. I almost didn't want to come back from wherever I was. I felt so loved -- so unbelievably loved and comforted. I wanted to be at one with the Universe forever."

"We're both glad you came back to us," Lynn whispered as she kissed her on the lips. Karen kissed back. I felt proud of both women and loved them with all my heart.

*****

Back at the house, Karen, Lynn, and I prepared the great breakfast this time. As the aroma of the food filled the house the door to the guest bedroom opened and Mel came out stark naked. She walked right up to me, put her arms around my neck, pressed her body into mine, and kissed me. I could taste Bev on her lips -- and probably Robbie too.

She turned, gave perfunctory kisses to Lynn and Karen, and meandered into the guest bathroom. We heard the shower come on.

About that time Bev came out of the guest bedroom, also totally naked, her generous tits swinging slightly as she walked. She too came up to me, flattened her body against me, did a little hump or two against my leg, and kissed me. I could taste Mel and Robbie on her -- a not at all an unpleasant taste or odor. She too turned kissed Lynn and Karen and slipped into the bathroom. The shower stayed on for quite a while.

Eventually, the two of them appeared partially dressed. Bev was wearing one of my black t-shirts with nothing on underneath it. When she sat on the kitchen stool she chose not to sit in the demur way women are taught; instead she sat with her legs partially spread and her pinkish pussy clearly visible to all her lovers. Mel had on the flimsy robe that revealed all her significant assets. She and Mel were talking about what clothes would make Mel have just the right look as they slipped onto the patio and joined us for breakfast.

"Robbie?" I questioned, gesturing towards the guest bedroom.

"Oh, we fucked his brains out last night," Mel offered. "I doubt you'll see him before noon. I don't think we finished with him until about four this morning."

"Of course, Mel and I went another hour past that," Bev added quietly with a coy look in her eye. She reached out and squeezed Mel's hand in affection and gratitude. "Last night, we discovered a lot about each other and how women make love to each other." Karen and Lynn went and kissed both women. I was getting a hard-on just thinking about what probably happened.

We'd finished breakfast, cleaned up and put everything away except a plate of pancakes for Robbie that we put in the oven to keep warm. Robbie appeared looking satisfied and dazed around noon. He was in his plaid boxers and running a hand through his tousled hair.

He looked over the group of us sitting on the patio, "I had a dream last night that two women turned me every which way but loose. I can't remember a more memorable night in my life. Wow! I sure hope I have that dream again sometime soon." With that, he gulped down the pancakes for some needed energy. After he ate, he headed to the shower.

*****

The rest of us talked about travel arrangements. Bev's flight back to Boston departed at 4:50 pm. We all figured we had to leave the house at 3:30 pm so she'd have adequate time for security and ticketing. Lynn announced, "It's now twelve-thirty. This gives you and Robbie about three hours to pleasure Bev like she's never been pleasured before. She's got to be bowlegged, sore, and happy when she gets on that plane. AND," she snickered, "she's got to want to come back here soon, so we can all play again."

I went to the guest bathroom door where Robbie was showering and knocked on it. He responded from inside. "Hey, Robbie. Don't get dressed. We've still got some serious fucking to do this afternoon," I yelled in the door. Bev actually blushed, yet looked forward to the prospect.

12