The Extended Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Orgy continues, but focuses on the departing lovers.
4.3k words
4.78
59k
17

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,976 Followers

Chapter 10 -- Orgy Continues But Focuses On The Departing Lovers

It was Sunday afternoon and Beverly Price; Karen's mother was about the fly back to Boston after spending the Thanksgiving weekend with us. As the weekend had progressed, we'd created the First Annual Thanksgiving Orgy in which the six of us participated. Now, the two males of the group were going to double-team Bev at the insistence of our other lovers, so that, as Lynn put it, she'll be "bowlegged, sore, and happy when she gets on that plane, AND she'll want to come back here soon so we can do it all again."

I went and took Bev's hand and pulled her to a standing position, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. Robbie came out of the bathroom naked and slightly erect. He walked over to Bev, and I turned her so she could be in his arms. He wrapped her up and kissed her too, pushing his hips into her small body. They stood there and kissed for a few minutes, his rod pushing between her legs as he squatted slightly; she squeezed her legs together and started to masturbate him as his cock slid against her slit.

We both led her into the guest room. Robbie peeled the t-shirt off Bev -- her only garment. The two of us worked from top to bottom and back, alternating which male was in charge of which part of her body. Bev went into her orgasmic state quite quickly. At one point, she had both of our cocks in her hands and was alternating sucking and deep-throating us. Both Robbie and I were harder than ice, our cocks standing out from our bodies at a right angle we were so excited. We were pumping fingers and hands into her body.

I lay back on the bed and pulled Bev over my body so I could penetrate her pussy. She was floating in wetness. Every gland in her body must have been excreting fluid through her pussy. She smelled wonderful, tasted even better, and her lubrication showed her excitement.

I gestured to Robbie to get the lube from the bedside table. Soon, I saw him grease up his erection and snuggle up behind Bev. I pulled her down on me and spread her cheeks so he could see his target. He worked right into bud; Bev's eyes shot wide open! "OH MY GOD," she exclaimed in a near scream. Robbie sank into her tunnel in about two strokes.

Bev fired off an orgasm and was moaning and groaning. Then, she started to talk, telling us what it felt like and how she liked our double penetration. "Oh, I am so full of cock. I love this. I want everyone's cum to cover me from head to foot. I love having a cock in my ass while I have one in my cunt. Oh God, I am so fucked. Fuck my cunt; fuck my ass. Make me cummmmmmmmmmm." And we did; over and over and over again.

Finally, I couldn't last any longer and I fired off into Bev's pussy during one of her climaxes. I could feel her contractions around my cock, more so than usual because of the pressure from Robbie's cock being inside her.

I pulled out of her pussy after my spasms had passed and slid from beneath her. Robbie pulled her butt in the air and pushed her head down to the bed and started to really pound into her ass. I know he could have done it harder, but I could see the tenderness and how he treated this woman he cared for. He wanted to give her pleasure not pain.

Bev was screaming in delight and passion as he pounded. Sweat covered both their brows. Finally, Robbie announced he would fill her channel with so much cum it would leak out of her for a week. I urged them on. Bev came, and Robbie erupted, yanking her hips into his loins in about six colossal thrusts. The two of them then fell flat, Robbie falling atop Bev's back.

I slipped out.of the bedroom and got three warm washcloths. Robbie and I cleaned up Bev after doing ourselves. Bev groaned over and over as we tended to her body. The two of us again licked and sucked all over her body. She massaged both our cocks. At one point she told us, "I want to remember this moment forever, holding two cocks in my hand and being able to suck both of them and know they've been in every hole in my body. You guys make me so decadent. I'm your slut forever. Just fuck me and keep fucking me; don't ever stop."

At my suggestion, I left a hickey on Bev's right breast and Robbie did one on her left. We told her when she looked in the mirror she'd remember this weekend and want to come back and be our sex slave again. She smiled wanly and clutched our heads to her bosoms. I told her I didn't want her to wear any underwear for the rest of the year; with every cool breeze or breath of air that rose beneath her, I wanted her to remember this weekend and how she was our slut -- our sex object. I wanted her to remember every fuck and every orgasm we'd given her, and how we expanded her sexual horizons.

I gently flipped Bev onto her front and climbed atop her legs. I started to give her a massage. Fortunately, there was some lotion in the bedside table. My massages are something that I've been told I'm good at. I showed Robbie some of the key points in doing an erotic massage so that he could try the technique on Mel. Bev just groaned in unbelievable happiness as I hit spot after spot on her body, often bending and kissing her back or neck. My rising cock slid back and forth on her thighs as I worked.

I rolled a towel up and placed it under Bev's forehead so that I could work on a different set of neck muscles as well as massage her scalp. Bev's frosty blond hair was spread out all over the bed when I'd finished. She had such a sexy mane of hair.

Robbie and I switched places, and he tried some of the techniques on Bev that I was just showing. His rising rod also nestled between her butt cheeks and drove towards her ass as he worked her over. After we'd exhausted ourselves pleasing her back, we flipped her over and massaged her front, starting with her legs and arms, and then moving into her face, neck, and trunk.

Finally, we both started to use our tongues again moving up and down her body as she groaned and writhed beneath us. As often as she could, she'd grab our cocks and try to suck on them. Finally, she got hold of my cock and told me to sit still beside her head. She leaned over me and wrapped her hair around my cock and then grasped my wrapped up package; my God what a sensation to fuck her hair. She would have had me cum in her hair, but I told her we had other tasks to accomplish that afternoon.

I signaled to Robbie that he should mount her; I whispered in his ear that we would tag team her. He grinned at me as he pulled her legs apart and slowly slid his long prong into her body. Bev pulled her legs up to afford him maximum penetration. He started slowly, but then built up speed.

I was turned on so much by watching the two of them fuck right next to me, I kept masturbating with Bev's hair around my cock. I kept smoothing Bev's breasts and occasionally reaching to her clit too. As Robbie's speed build up, Bev started her little orgasms, each one accompanied by a rising series of "ohhhhhs" and "ahhhhhs" as it built and exploded in her body.

Robbie signaled to me for a switch, and the two of us changed places. I moved in and penetrated Bev's pussy taking advantage of all the cum and girl fluids she was jetting to sink to my full depth instantly. I picked up where Robbie had left off, maintaining the rapid pace he'd developed.

Bev's eyes shot open at the change. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God."

Robbie was running his tongue around one of Bev's ears as she popped off a climax. This woman was worth writing about; I'd never seen such a multi-orgasmic person. Her moans, shrieks and groans filled the house; I was sure the crowd in the living room could hear her every sound.

When I felt an impending orgasm, I signaled to Robbie and we switched again. Bev's eyes popped open again; "Oh, I know what you two are doing. You're out to totally destroy me. I'll never be able to walk again! You two are evil devils. Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck. Fuck me, harder, harder, harder!"

Robbie sank in and picked up at the same pace again. Bev moaned and writhed beneath him in another orgasm, her legs wavered in the air and pulled back almost to her chest. Her breasts shook in a circular motion in time with his thrusts. More amazing was that Bev was actively returning our thrusts; she was not passive in the least in our lovemaking session.

Robbie and I switched places again after about five minutes. He rolled his eyes and said softly, "Next time, I'll be done." I nodded and kept thrusting into her writhing body. I couldn't help but look at Robbie's cock. It had swollen to over ten inches in length and turned purple he was so stimulated. Bev's pussy juices and the cum from our earlier session covered his shaft. He occasionally stroked it to keep it at its peak hardness.

When I again felt an imminent orgasm, I jerked myself out of Bev causing her another orgasm. Robbie thrust into her hard, very hard. Bev shrieked but yanked him into her with her legs. Robbie instantly shifted into high gear. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, and probably the house. Bev practically shouted at each thrust. She seemed locked in one long, extended, orgasm.

Suddenly, Robbie exploded into her body; he pulled her body into his as he crashed down on top of her. Bev cried out in the pleasure that had been building for over forty minutes.

As he came down from his high, he rolled off Bev and I instantly took his place. My own cock was also purple in color and demanding that I cease the self-inflicted denial of my own orgasm. I started pounding into Bev. Her legs wrapped behind me and pulled me even harder into her body on each thrust I made. Her cries and shrieks started again, punctuated with her saying provocative things to me: "You are a sexy lover. I love having two dicks fucking me; I never want it to stop. I love your dick right now. Your cock is rubbing my clit and G-spot. Thrust harder. I want your cum. I want all the cum in my cunt now. Bring it to me. Fuck me lover. Fuck me harder. Now. Now. Now."

My orgasm was explosive and almost painful since I had waited so long and provided so much stimulation to my rod. I could feel a dozen jets of my semen surge into Bev's cunt, adding to the fluid Robbie had deposited only minutes earlier. I think my back arched for over a minute as I pushed into Bev and savored my orgasm. Beneath me, I felt Bev's spasms and writhing as she crested again, her cries of pleasure reaching a crescendo in the hot afternoon.

I fell atop Bev, and we rolled to our sides, kissing and fondling as we did. Robbie nestled behind Bev nuzzling into her neck and whispering what a wonderful lover she was.

Bev cried, "You guys are magnificent. I may bring all my friends down to try you two." She paused, "On second thought, no, I think I'll keep you all to myself. I've never been fucked like this, and I thought I'd done some pretty sexy stuff in my life, but this was ... was ... way, way over the top. This was soooooo much better than what we did thirty years ago! I'll be thinking of nothing but this for years."

Our breathing returned to normal, and we regained feeling in all the right parts of our bodies over the next few minutes. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was 3:00 p.m. "I think it's time for a shower so you don't miss your plane."

Bev said, "Oh, I've decided to stay in this bed and fuck the two of you until death overtakes me." She reached down and fondled my flaccid cock. I felt the twinges of let's-do-it-again, but knew I wasn't up to the task. I shook my head at her; Robbie shook his head too. We were both cooked for a while.

I grabbed a nearby hand towel and passed it to Bev so she could blot our juices as she stood and pranced to the guest bathroom. As the three of us opened the door, three other women were sitting at the kitchen counter looking at our tired and naked bodies. They broke into applause and cheering; I bowed and went into the bath followed by the rest of my fuck team.

Robbie and I washed every crevice and fold of Bev's beautiful body. She stood for a while with her head heavenward, and her eyes closed as we pawed over her with womanly soap and lotions. Robbie gave her an erotic shampoo.

We pulled ourselves out of the warm shower, dried ourselves and then took turns drying Bev's beautiful hair, brushing it out with the hair dryer going full tilt. We fawned all over her body, saying goodbye to its magnificence for the present. Bev remained nude all this time, delaying as long as she could, hiding her body from us.

We finished about 3:25 pm, and oversaw her dressing again in her traveling clothes. She again looked like the fashion blade that she was, her long skirt hiding her beautiful legs and pussy. For a top, she wore a thin silky white blouse with no bra. He nipples were erect. She slipped on a colorful vest and looked at us, "Well I can't have other men fawning over my body or knowing that I won a fuck contest this afternoon." She embarrassed herself. Bev came and kissed me; she whispered in my ear, "You know, I'm not wearing any underwear, and I won't until I see you again." She kissed me and ran her tongue over my lips. We shared a very passionate yet tender kiss.

Robbie and I somehow got dressed too. We helped Bev finish packing the last of her things and took her suitcase out to the car.

Bev had teary goodbyes with Mel, Lynn, and Robbie. Karen and I drove her up the Tamiami Trail to the Sarasota airport. Bev said, "Don't come in. I just want to be dropped curbside. Then go, otherwise I'll create a very teary scene in the airport, and I don't want to do that."

I nodded, and at the airport I pulled curbside into an available space near departures. A porter came and checked in Bev's bag while Karen hugged and kissed her mother goodbye. Both were crying and pawing each other in a nice, family, public way. After that, Bev turned to me.

"Oh, God knows, I'm going to miss you in a really big way." Bev's tears started again. "I had such a ... good time. How can I ever thank you?" She thought for a moment and then asked, "Can I come back? There's just such love and caring between you all," she sobbed, and then grinned through her tears, "Plus, the sex was good ... very good too. NO, it was MAGNIFICENT!" Other people turned to look at us as her last word carried along the check-in area.

Bev threw herself into my arms and showered me with kisses. I returned the favor quite willingly. Finally, she pulled herself away, took a look at me at arm's length with a tear in each eye, and then gave Karen a loving look, turned and walked away into the airport carrying her large purse. Karen and I held one another until the door slid shut behind her. We got in the car and headed for home.

"Mission accomplished!" Karen told me as we left the airport.

"How's that?" I asked, unsure what her statement meant.

"Well, she was sore in all the right places, walking slightly bowlegged, and after her tears of goodbye pass she'll have a smile on her face that will last at least until Christmas. You two guys turned her every which way but loose. The three of us kept listening at the door."

I grinned at Karen. She grinned back and added, "Oh, by the way, I'm putting you and Robbie on notice that I want to be the star in your next threesome. Maybe we should even make our own pornographic movie. Wow, what a thrill that'd be to watch when things are slow. Anyway, your threesome sounded too good to miss in this lifetime." She reached over and ran her hand up my thigh to my recovering dongle. We both laughed.

*****

Mel, Lynn, and Robbie were swimming when we got home. Karen and I changed and joined them. Suddenly, it felt odd not to have Bev around with us. In only a few days, I'd gotten used to her nearly constant presence and now I missed it.

Lynn snuggled into me down at the deep end of the pool at one point. "Did Karen tell you we were at the door listening to all your action?" I nodded. "Well, I want you to know that I want to be fucked by the two of you as you did Bev. That was spectacular. I was so horny I had a small orgasm just sitting outside your door and listening to all the action. Just keep it in mind." She kissed me in a teasing gesture and then floated away.

A few minutes later after some of the others had left the pool to sit in the sun, Mel came and pulled me to her in a kiss. "Hey, lover," she said in a soft voice, "I know there's not time this trip, but I want Robbie and you to work me over the same way you did Bev. I listened at the door for a while, and I was sooooo turned on. You know, I creamed in my pants at one point you guys sounded so sexy." I nodded again.

"I'll be good for one round tonight," I told Mel, "that is if Karen or Lynn doesn't mind missing my presence."

Mel grinned. "Well, maybe I can get a partial mind blow." I laughed.

"Hey, is Robbie OK with all this?" I asked.

"Are you KIDDING?" Mel retorted. "He's twenty-five and horny, and he just spent a four-day weekend continuously fucking four females. What's to not like?" She laughed.

"And you?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm nineteen and horny, and I just spent a four-day weekend fucking everyone I could -- male and female. I even saw my mother in a new light ... like a mind-blowing 'Wow!'" She laughed again. "Yes, yes, I'm more than fine. I'm satisfied, and I feel loved and cared for like never before in my life. A lot of that is caused by of you, you know?" She touched my arm and looked deep in my eyes. "Thank you." She paused, "You know I love you?"

"Yes, I do. Do you know I love you?" I asked maintaining her look and squeezing her body slightly as I held her close.

"Yes, I do." We hugged and rubbed together for a few minutes. Finally, a voice from poolside told us we'd passed some limit: "Hey, you guys, get a room." We laughed and climbed out and joined the others.

We did a dinner comprised of leftovers and some clever additions Karen created. We sat around the table long after dinner talking about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Unbeknownst to me, Mel had talked to Robbie, Karen, and Lynn, and set up the evening's activities. Around nine o'clock Mel stood and pulled me up and steered me into the guest room. The other three continued to sit and waved us off into the guest room.

After Mel shut the door she said, "I decided I wanted just you for a little while, then Robbie and I will leave for the rest of the night and weekend. I want some of your tender loving. I mean ... I love you and ..."

I cut her off, "I know what you want and need. You need some real love to carry you through the next month." I kissed her, "I'm your man -- in every way you can imagine. And I do love you." I enfolded her in my arms. "Will I see you at Christmas?"

"Of course," she said, "We have over two weeks of holiday." She grinned.

I slowly undressed her nubile body, pausing as I bared her breasts to fondle and kiss them. I kept a running commentary about her spectacular body, how I loved every square inch of her skin, and how I wanted her to remember these moments for the rest of her life. Finally, she was nude in all her splendor.

I let her undress me. As she removed my last article of clothing, her mouth inhaled my rising cock, bringing me to a full erection. I could have taken her immediately I was feeling that impatient to be with her again, but I waited. I let her work some magic on me, and then I pushed her further back on the large, new bed, burying my face in her pussy and my tongue in her vagina. I kept my approach to her tender, soft, and loving. She held my head and steered my attentions to her nest.

After a few minutes, she pulled me up, and I mounted her in the missionary position. We made love, real love, to one another. We didn't rush, but we didn't uncouple either. I'd taught her about tantric sex, and she had turned into an expert student. We loved each other and meandered through each other's minds and thoughts of love, devotion, and caring. Mel had a couple of gentle orgasms -- her breath got short, and she panted through each one looking deep into my eyes.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,976 Followers
12