The Extra-Curricular Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs clenched around his ears and she rode his face like a professional rodeo star, barely letting up to allot him a few moments of air. After the third time, he reached up and pulled her back onto him. His hands began to firmly grasp her hips and his tongue lashings brought her closer and closer to a climax. She pulled away and laughed at his cries of protestation. "You want more huh?" She cruelly tormented him. He nodded pseudo-glumly and she shook her head. "Oh no, honey, I want your fingers, I want to find out exactly how adept you are.

"Yes Ma'am, whatever you say!" He obediently got on his knees on the bed. Scarlett pounced on the bed and got comfy. She presented her saturated pussy to him on her back and his fingers began to work comparatively to a master pianist. He teased her labia and put pressure on her clit as he began to massage her thighs and work his middle finger into her wet, warm depths. In a few minutes, He had he bucking against them and he moved his hungry mouth to her nipple again. She wasn't going to hold on much longer and finally she pulled away a little slower to again bring herself to a near orgasm.

Rich's internal voice was screaming with frustration. How long was this going to continue? After this last round of edging torture, She assumed the position in front of him. Like a bitch in heat, she was on all fours ready to have a pounding that Rich was more than willing to give her. He got behind her and could feel the blaze of warmth from her loins and placed his cock head at her inviting entrance. He slid in and amid his own groaning, He saw her hands curl up around the sheets. He heard her cry out as his cock filled her to the brim. When his entire thick length was fully inside of her, he started to grind his hips with hers.

Scarlett was in heaven. Her eyes were rolling back into her head as this endowed introvert completely stuffed her aching cunt. She ground her pelvis against the young stud who now had her in a state of sheer ecstasy. She started cumming after a short time and that was when he began to thrust. His heavy balls slapped against her and she felt like she just might pass out from the rush of sweet release. He pulled out and let her spasm for a moment. She was so pleased and welcomed him as he kissed her passionately. She knew he was a heavy cummer and decided she would milk his cock for every drop of his seed. She rolled top of him and moved his hand up to her secret on her chest. After another intense hammering, she came when her nipple had an overwhelming level of stimulation on it.

She wanted him to cum, and she finally lay on her back and guided him in with her hand pulling him into her. His thrusts started out slow and Scarlett relished the fact that this youthful lad had stamina. "It's always the shy ones who can fuck best" she internally mused. Then a gasp left her lips as her bottomed out inside of her. The depths of her innermost areas filled and stretched to accommodate his large organ. His own tempo sped up and she could see that he was going to erupt like a vanilla volcano. He could not last this time, not if Scarlett could help it. She looked up at him with eyes could melt titanium and pleaded with him. "Give me your seed, I love how well you fuck me. You are amazing and I can't live without that hot cum inside of me."

A brilliant Idea dawned in her mind and her hands snaked up his back and in a moment of brilliance she dug her nails into his flesh. Not teasingly like the last few, more forceful; her display of power was apparent and concise as she very viciously, broke the skin. She felt the blood pour out slightly on her fingers and she could tell it was the catalyst of his orgasm.

"Oh Scarlett, I love the way you hurt me," he exclaimed as he thrust faster and harder as each one brought him closer to the moment of detonation. Five minutes later it was as if a geyser erupted within her womb and he pumped rope after rope of hot semen deep inside of her. She came one last time and he slowly withdrew from her, pulling her into his arms. They drifted off to sleep as the cum oozed from her finally satiated exhausted pussy. Her glasses discarded, and hair now unkempt, he felt him pull her tight, and smiled as she had finally captured the submissive nerdy closet freak she had fantasized of for quite some time.

12