The Extra Health Test Ch. 02

Story Info
What will happen when it continues?
1.2k words
4.11
34.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole health check goes smoothly. No dangerous symptoms such as overweight, high blood pressure, fast heartbeat, or HIV active. Philip is in good mood but tired. Returning to the VIP room, he finds an additional set of tools: notebook, band tape and a watch in the pretty nurse’s hand. He remembers the promise about the extra test. But since he is really exhausted now, Mr. Wales considers himself totally harmless.

“Congratulations, Mr. Wales. Your body is in perfect condition, admirably fit. I wish you a long life. Now please keep your word and let’s start the last test. Firstly, I will record your personal information for survey’s use.” She picked a ballpoint pen then starts to record on the notebook.

“Name… Philip Wales, Occupation… business man, Age…”

“72."

“Oh, thanks. 72. Marriage status…”

“Married for 48 years.”

“I appreciate your frankness. Then do you mind telling me whether you have taken the medicine such as Viagra today?”

“Oh, I never need the help of pills. I do what I want whenever I like.”

“Admirable. Then when was your last sex intercourse?”

“With anybody?”

Laura raises her head and takes a look at Philip’s now blushed face. He looks upset and funny. Laura chuckles. “Yeah, whomever. I have no interest in your private life. You can omit the name if you want.”

“O.K, madam. Three days ago.”

“Well, I think you have recovered from the last time.” Laura stops writing and requests.

“Please sit down on the sofa and undo your belt. I will measure your genitals.”

It sounds fair. Philip seats himself, spreads his legs a little and undoes his belt on the robe. His well-endowed genitals droop down, so are his huge crotch potatoes. The purple head is likely to be associated with the sleeping lion in a big mass of grizzled bush. “You can do anything with me now. I am your test mouse.” Philip jokes, hoping to ease the atmosphere.

Laura steps toward him, she kneels between his welcoming legs with all the necessary tools. She supports the big thing with her left hand, and measures it accurately. “6 and 1/2 inches.” Laura writes the data down. “At limp.” She added. She substitute the pen with a watch in her right hand, raises her head up and looks into the old gentleman’s eyes.

“Now the next step. We must get it hard and measure it again.” She says in a mysterious smile.

Before the old king protests, the sexy queen starts to stroke his soft dick. Seeing her snow-white fingers wrap his purple penis tip, old Philip gets shocked but aroused. The pressure from the side of his cock is so enjoyable. She uses her fingertips skillfully to rub the edge of his cock head, the most sensitive part of his sex organ. Philip gives in to the pleasure, giving up asking why she does so.

“Because of the equality and the accuracy, sir. We do it for every participant.” Laura explains to him, while quickening the speed.

All Philips can do is just panting and moaning. It never occurred to him that he is old, but he feels it now. His heart beats so fast that he is afraid of having a heart attack. His grand scepter swells in her hold, with an incredible speed, just as if it is going to blow up. “Haven’t got such great service since last time in Japan.” Old Philip sighs in his mind. Laura is still playing her skillful trick. She also fondles his testicles, softly but firmly, which makes Mr. Wales in the heaven. The grand scepter becomes steel soon. At the length of 9” and 1/2, 3” in diameter, the fatal weapon shows its real appearance.

It seems that his tool is in the full hard situation now. So the nurse stops her action. Laura measures the length again, and records the time of the whole waking-up procedure.

“45 seconds. It sounds amazing, Mr. Wales.” She states it in a soft voice, which forms another sexual attack to the old man’s lust-occupied mind.

“Don’t stop please, honey. I can do better. I promise.” The old man is insatiable to get more.

“You have done very well, sir. I have never seen such good performance in your age group before.”

The little nurse declines. But she can’t reject an old man’s entreaty. She keeps stroking the monster. The purple rod is like a boiled steel stick. Philip is known for his stamina on sex. He always keeps hard for up to one hour and without any danger of cumming. The old man puts his hands on the nurse’s head, takes her headgear off, undoes her bun and then caresses her long blonde hair. Her hair is as soft as silk and as shining as gold. He closes his eyes to enjoy the life.

“It seems to remain in the hard statue, sir. Must be uncomfortable, right?” Laura grins to the old man. At her angle of view, she can see the raging penis is throbbing with her rhythm of stoking. She surprises the gentleman again. Mr. Wales gets a thrill when he found that his thing is in a damp tight cave suddenly. The nurse has engulfed all his stick. While shaving his penis with her lips, Laura uses her tongue to focus on the head. The overwhelming stimulus has a great effect on the old body, and the shaft grows even bigger in reaction.

“Oh… You got it… Wow… Ha….” Philip is almost out of breath. The blood in his body seems to assemble into his love meat. He feels empty in his mind…

“Oh… You have the expert oral technique… Mmm… Your lover must be a fucking lucky dog… Oh…” The old timer moans, says dirty things. Then he begins to thrust his rod against the nurse’s mouth. With a gentle rhythm, once, twice, three times. The tip explores all the room in the sweetie’s amazing mouth. Then Laura sucks in the same rhythm to meet him. Somehow Laura feels hot herself. The lasting stroking her hair and the hardness of the big monster have their effects on her. Her face turns blushed. She breathes heavier, while arching herself out and showing more her splendid breasts. “Mmm…” She also moans sexily.

The old man takes further action. He moves his left hand to her chest, unbuttons two more buttons, and then squeezes her left breast through the bra. It is firm and soft. He couldn’t imagine anything better. He releases a satisfied sigh and leans to the back of the chair. He moves his hips faster. He presses her head close to his pudendum. Philip feels like regaining the youth from the alluring elf’s warm mouth. His big thing seems to be able to remain hard forever.

“Oh… it’s fucking amazing… you the little bitch… you must have done it for every one… Oh…yes… it’s just the point… oh you are doing a perfect job… wow… you just make me hard forever…” The businessman praises his slut in a rude way, which makes both of them more excited. They do the physical exercise in a fiercer rate. The room is still, except the wild couple and the crazy thrusts.