The Extract Pt. 01

Story Info
Exotic tea drops inhibitions and unleashes secret desires.
3k words
4.59
24.3k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate wandered the loft while Jasper set a kettle to heat. As a decorator she could sum up his whole place in one word: spartan. It was clean and modern with a fantastic view of the city, but it left her cold.

"What do you think of the place?" He asked as he brought her a cup of tea. His hand brushed hers as she took it and she fought the urge to shiver. It wasn't wise to be so attracted to her best friend's boyfriend. Whenever Shannon brought Jasper over, Kate had tried to avoid being alone with him. She wasn't sure she could trust herself, and he was always looking at her as if he knew it.

"Hmmm, well, very clean lines and muted colors," she gestured towards the wide windows, "and your view is stunning."

"You don't like it," he grinned, draining his tea. "But you're right," he said with his eyes on her, "the view from here is stunning." She nervously sipped her tea even though it tasted like dirt. Was her mouth dry?

"I never said I didn't like it," she replied, not wanting to offend him.

"You didn't have to, it's in your eyes, which I know very well by now." She was still processing that statement when he walked to the window and watched the lights twinkle on building by building. "This is my favorite time of day, twilight. A witching hour, if you will. Anything can happen. Come watch, Kate."

She joined him and tried to ignore her ever increasing heart rate. She was feeling flushed and hoped it didn't show.

He turned to her, his eyes the color of a warm brandy. "My space lacks something, which you are too polite to say," he ran the back of his hand down her arm and she inhaled sharply. It felt like he had left a trail of fire on her skin. "It lacks...what is the word...heat?" He smiled as if he knew exactly how his touch was affecting her. "Perhaps that is where you come in?"

She tried to pull herself together. "Jasper, you asked me here for a consultation," she began, about to launch into her usual spiel of making the client happy regardless of her personal taste. He didn't let her finish.

"Is that why I asked you here? Or was it a thinly veiled excuse to be alone with you?" He'd wanted her here for months, but it had taken some...convincing with Shannon. He hoped the tea would help loosen that stranglehold Kate held on her control.

"But you're with Shannon," she sputtered, her head was starting to feel as it would float right off her shoulders and she struggled to stay focused.

"Would you believe me if I told you I had her blessing to bring you here? To seduce you?"

"No." But that would be lovely right now as arousal was as real as her racing heart. What was wrong with her? "Is there something in this tea?" She stared down at the dregs in her cup as if she could read the leaves.

He laughed as he took the cup away from her. She met his eyes and noted there were flecks of gold in them she hadn't noticed before. He watched her like a cat, patiently waiting for his prey. Instead of fear she felt a twist of excitement that she was the object of the chase.

"Just a little herbal remedy I picked up on my travels. Don't worry, it won't make you do anything you don't want to do. It just helps you get what you really want," he said calmly as he brushed her hair behind her shoulder, leaving the side of her neck bare. Suddenly she was dying for him to kiss her there. She tried to remind herself that this wasn't right.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said unconvincingly, closing her eyes as if she could shut off her feelings that way.

"That's where you are wrong, Kate." He wound her long raven hair around his fist and pulled down sharply so that her head fell back and she gasped. "We will do this, and very well. You've had too many men fall at your feet," his breath fluttered by the back of her ear and her nipples tightened almost painfully. "And not enough men that could make you beg to be fucked. Am I right?" Yes. God yes, she thought, as a low moan escaped her lips. "That ends...tonight."

His tongue plunged into her mouth and slid over hers, warm and smooth, as his hands ran firmly down her back and then back up to tangle in her hair. His touch ignited a firestorm inside her so that she was engulfed in the flames. She felt as if her legs would give out and she'd melt into the floor.

As if he sensed her being overcome with the sensations, he gentled his embrace, cradling her face in his hands as he traced her lips with his tongue. His need was grinding but he forced it down before it consumed them both. He wanted to draw this pleasure out as long as possible. The first time discovering a lover's body only came but once. His hands brushed downwards from her face to her neck and then the sides of her breasts, his thumbs circled her nipples so she arched and cried out, her sex flooding with heat.

He pushed her wrists behind her and held them with his left hand, while his right began to unbutton her blouse. Her skin glowed now, sheened with desire and glistening like the ivory silk she wore. As he exposed her inch by inch he watched her eyes go from blue to violet, seeing her start to give in to her arousal.

"Let go," he murmured as he drew her sleeves down one shoulder, then the other. With her shirt bundled around her wrists he twisted it into his left hand, handcuffing her. He pushed her against the wall. "Let me show you."

Show her what? She thought as he ran open mouthed kisses down her neck, her chest and then her abdomen. That she was powerless to stop him? She already knew. She leaned back against the wall, battered by sensations with no will to fight them. He was on his knees in front of her, unzipping her skirt. It slid to the floor and he lifted one foot out of the circle it made. Then he ran his free hand up the inner side of her leg until his hand brushed up against her moist heat.

As he drew her underwear to the side he looked up at her. "Watch me taste you, Kate. Keep your eyes on mine, but do not come without my permission. Do you promise?"

"I promise," she whispered as she watched his mouth slowly advance between her legs. She gasped when his tongue slid over her and into her, torturing her softly. She had never experienced anything as intense as this. Her legs began to quiver as he moaned into her, each sound echoing vibrations through her whole body. His tongue grazed back and forth over her swollen bud, achingly slow, so that every time it flicked over her she jolted. She felt the orgasm starting to build, and her hips began to buck uncontrollably.

God, she was sweet, he thought as he rode the waves of her body. He savored her slowly, enjoying her flavor as much as watching her eyes haze over with desire. He could see her fighting the orgasm and it filled him with power. Her breathing was coming faster now. He couldn't let her get too close.

"Please, please don't stop," she panted, her head thrashing from side to side, "I can't..." she fought to keep her eyes on him, her vision blurring. Her sex ached and clutched, wanting so desperately to be filled.

"Not yet, Kate," he commanded, rising to take her mouth again. She hated that he had stopped, but she could taste herself on his lips found it incredibly erotic. He released her wrists and cupped the back of her neck as he kissed her deeply.

With her hands uncuffed she pulled his shirt free of his pants and ran her hands over his chest. He sucked in a breath when she reached under his briefs and grasped his full length, hard as iron. The feel of her soft hands around him made him want to rush, but he had so much more to show her.

He leaned down to take her breast in his mouth, suckling her nipple gently. He slid his hand down her belly and into her wet slit, then slipped two fingers inside her. He felt her muscles contract around them, twitching and hungry. She was moaning now, lost in sensation. He circled her clit with his thumb while his other fingers plunged into her over and over.

It was all she could do to stay standing. She clutched at his shoulders like a lifeline while she was tossed in the storm.

He brought his lips back to hers, swallowing her moans as he drove her even further. He could feel her tightening around his fingers like a hot wet vise. She wouldn't last much longer.

"Are you ready to beg now?" He breathed the question into her ear as his fingers pistoned inside her. She felt like she would explode any second.

"Yes, please, whatever you want," she cried.

"Then beg me to come now," he commanded.

"Please, I'm begging you, please may I come now?" Her nails drove into his skin as she felt the tidal wave of the orgasm cresting.

He relished this moment when she was writhing under his hands. "You may come now," he had barely uttered the words when she cried out, coming in shudders and flooding his hand. Her body stiffened and quaked as the orgasm ripped through her body and left her in shreds. Her legs went to water and she started to crumple to the floor.

He scooped her up and laid her gently on the sofa.

She looked up at him as he shed the rest of his clothing. She felt as pliant as hot wax. Every cell hummed with sensation. When he stood naked before her she stared at him hungrily, the sight of him erect and engorged for her brought her desire back up like blowing on the embers of a fire.

He knelt between her legs, spreading them wide while suckling on her toes, then biting her ankles. She started to pant as he began to slide his stiff cock between her wet folds without entering her, teasing them both. She ached to be filled and her hips arched up to meet his.

"What do you want now, Kate?" He asked, torturing himself by being so close but not taking her yet. He wanted full surrender. He wanted her incoherent.

"I want you," she gazed into his eyes which were slitted with desire for her. She could see him struggling for control and it was pure intoxication. She had never driven a man wild like this, so that he was almost primitive. He bent over her, so close his hair brushed over her forehead. She could feel his breath against her lips.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me you want me to fuck you," his hips began to pick up speed, the head teasing the entrance to her cunt.

She started to thrash and struggled to string her words together. "Please fuck me now," she begged, clutching at his ass with both hands.

"I will, and you will watch me. Watch me fuck you and know that you are mine now," he ground out the words as he slowly pushed himself into her, reveling in the feeling of her tight pussy enveloping him, squeezing him from all sides.

Kate stared at his throbbing cock piercing her and felt as if she was being impaled with a hot sword. He was branding her from the inside. She cried out when he thrust fully into her, his pubis grinding into her clit. His rhythm was slow at first, so that she could feel the hair of his chest rubbing against her sensitized nipples and his abdomen sliding over hers. She was lost in the feeling of his skin against hers, the sound of his breath in her ear, the muscles of his back bunching and releasing under her hands.

She was driving him wild with her grasping hands and little moans and cries. He knew if he picked up the pace she would come too quickly. He watched her starting to climb and waited until she was close to the peak and then backed down again. He repeated that over and over until she was near sobbing and thrusting her hips upward, seeking release. He withdrew and she looked up in surprise.

"Don't rush it, darling, it will be so much sweeter if you wait," he sat back and drew her towards him. When she started to straddle him he stopped her. "Face the other way," he suggested, watching her tight ass cheeks lower onto his lap. He guided her hips so that she mounted him on a groan. He kept his hands on her, moving her up and down until she took over the rhythm.

"Remember, no coming without permission," his hands roamed her body as she rode him with abandon. He cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples just hard enough to make her gasp, pleasure mixing with pain and intensifying both. Then his fingers slid to each side of her clitoris, applying slight pressure as she rocked herself faster and faster on his cock. The angle of his shaft inside her and the stimulation on her clit were almost too much to bear.

"Oh my god, yessss," she hissed, trying to hold back the orgasm. "Please let me come now."

"Not yet, not yet. Slow it down now," he held her hips still so that they were sealed together. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her. "I want you to concentrate. Squeeze me with your cunt. Show my cock how much you love it, how grateful you are to be fucked."

He pulled her back so she laid back on his chest. She contracted her muscles as best she could as he fondled her breasts. She felt the orgasm building again and fought it down.

"Good, good. You will practice that from now on so you can always show my cock how much you want it. Now I want you to imagine something," he said as she squirmed on top of him. "Imagine I'm fucking you like this," he thrust himself further into her to illustrate his point, making her gasp, "while a beautiful woman like our Shannon is licking your pussy. Would you like that?" Kate could almost see her friend's tongue on her clit while he was deep inside her and it almost made her lose all control.

"Yes, I would like that...please may I come now?" She didn't know how much more she could take.

"No, you will have to earn it," he lifted her off of him and she almost wept at feeling so empty. He turned her around and gave her a long kiss before his next instruction. "Lick me clean and present your ass in the air for me."

She knelt next to him and took him into her mouth, her hips angling up so he could stroke her ass as she sucked and licked him eagerly.

"Very nice, Kate. Now grab the base and circle the head with your tongue, yes, now take it deep. If you don't gag on my cock there will be no more orgasms for you."

She took him deep into her throat, deeper than she had ever let any other man go. He reveled in each gag that came from her, spanking her ass until a red wheal bloomed on each cheek. No man had ever dared to hit her but she was powerless to stop him, she so desperately needed to come.

"Please," she sputtered when she released his cock from her mouth.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me again," she pleaded.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," he replied and rose from the couch. He kept a hand on her back so she stayed on hands and knees as he took his position behind her. He spread her cheeks so he could watch his cock slide into her soaked and swollen pussy. She was finally primed for the final act.

Kate felt him enter her and clutched the fabric of the sofa as she fought off the orgasm. She began to scream as he jack hammered her from behind, his hips slapping against her ass with such force that she could feels his sack hit her in the clit. She'd never been penetrated so deeply. She begged incoherently as he drove her mercilessly. Just when she lost all hope and felt her control slipping away he reached around and cupped her sex.

"Come for me now, my darling, come for me," he whispered in her ear, rubbing his finger over her clit as he pounded into her.

The orgasm exploded inside her, shooting bolts of electricity through her limbs and blinding her with its intensity. He continued to ride her through it, which just prolonged the onslaught of sensations. It hit her in wave after wave, leaving her weak. It was only then he allowed himself release. He felt the orgasm coil at the base of his cock and then spring forward like a snake striking. As he shot into her quivering cunt he could feel her velvety folds clenching around him, milking his cock for every last drop.

He collapsed onto her back as she quivered underneath him. No one had ever made her lose control quite like that. The thought would have scared her an hour ago. Now it liberated her. He'd let the genie out.

He slid over her to the side and drew her into his side. Their eyes met, each smiling with undeniable satisfaction.

"Thank you, Kate," he whispered, stroking a finger down her cheek. "You are an incredibly passsionate woman."

"I didn't think so before today," she laughed, grinning up at him with mischief in her eyes. "So do you think I can take some of that tea to go?"