The Eyes Have It

Story Info
She's reunited with an old flame.
3k words
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbsgirl
lbsgirl
1 Followers

It has been almost 35 years since I last saw those deep thoughtful eyes but I never forgot how much compassion and caring I saw in those eyes. He was my best friend, my confidant and also my little sister's boyfriend. That alone made him off limits...but I knew we had a connection...I looked forward to when he would come around...and yes there was a little flirting but it didn't go any further. In fact, he introduced me to a friend of his and we began to double date. There were times when I saw him looking at me and I wondered if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. But he was such a gentleman and remained true to my sister. She was to be his high school sweetheart and I was to remain his girl pal.

A year later he and my sister broke up and he and I ended up enrolling at the same local college. I wondered if it was my turn...would he want me? We spent a lot of time together that year and we started to have secret late night telephone calls after everyone was quiet and asleep in our prospective homes. There were a few occasions in which we would tease and touch..in fact we even spend an afternoon swimming off the dock of his aunt's home...being alone we even sunbathed in the nude. At one point I looked into his eyes and thought I saw a glint of desire. But since he was dating someone else at the time he remained ever the gentleman and he made no attempt to take our friendship to a physical level. For months we continued our late night telephone calls and our friendship continued to grow. This man was my best friend and we would share our thoughts and dreams in those late night telephone calls...the night I looked forward to the most was when the newest issue of Penthouse would hit the news stands...it was those nights that he would read to me the letters in the Penthouse Forum and we would share our sexual fantasies. He knew I was a virgin but I was eager to experience everything sexual. I was so comfortable with this man that I even shared with him my chosen form of self satisfaction. He was so excited about it that I agreed to allow him to watch me masturbate. While watching me indulge in self gratification I looked into his eyes and thought I once again saw that glint of desire. But yet, it wasn't to be!

Why we didn't move forward with a relationship I never knew...I am not sure if he even knew why we never got together. Over time our friendship changed and then one day he introduced me to another friend of his...the man that would end up being my husband. It wasn't long until we lost touch and for 35 years I didn't see my friend with the eyes that spoke volumes.

Years past and I would on occasion think of my best friend...wonder where he was and what he was doing with his life. But I was busy being a wife and a mother and didn't give it much more than a passing thought. I stayed married to his friend but there was never excitement or passion in our marriage. I wondered if this was the way it was supposed to be. I wasn't happy and I would spend my empty hours on the internet in chat rooms looking for something that was missing in my life. I met someone there and we had an extended affair..the sex was good but I never saw what I was looking for in his eyes.

Then a a few months ago on a cold January night...spending yet another boring evening at home with my husband...TV blaring and both of us on our laptops...me on Facebook and he playing his internet games...I saw a friend request. I quickly responded...it was my best friend from high school/college. After 35 years...he remembered me and found me on Facebook. My stomach did flips and I was giddy with excitement as I accepted the friend request. I did a little Facebook stalking to see what his life was like...and yes I admit...to see current photos of him and most importantly those eyes.

What did I find...neither of us lives in the same city that we did as teens...if fact we live 4 hours away from each other...and he is married with children. I saw pictures of him going back 35 years and current pictures...I saw those eyes....and my past feelings came back to me...and to my amazement I felt twinges between my legs! He was so incredibly sexy! I want this man! I am going to get this man! Those eyes still spoke to me...but he is married...he wouldn't make a move on me while dating someone else...why would he as a married man. I didn't have the answer but since he lived in a city that I am fortunate enough to visit often I decided I was going to try to rekindle this attraction.

I sent a Facebook message and we started chatting...at first it was just catching up and sharing what had been going on in our lives for the last 35 years. This went on every evening for almost a week. Then we started to chat late into the night and it was like we had started where we left off 35 years earlier. Each night we would share more and more intimate details...which led to a lot of chats and teasing with a sexual undertone. We had to keep our chats a secret since we both had spouses but it soon became evident that we both wanted more.

Six days after that Facebook friend request we had the most amazing conversation in which we shared our sexual desires, wants and needs. Our conversation was so erotic that I felt myself getting wet between the legs...when he told me that several times in the past 35 years when he would stroke his cock he had visions of my masturbating while he watched. He told me the method that I used was so unique that the image stayed with him for years...you see...my favorite way to gain self satisfaction is by laying in a tub with my legs in the air and hot water streaming into my pussy. When he told me that it was his fantasy to see me with my legs in the air and my pussy so open with desire that it made my nipples hard and my pussy get wetter and wetter...I remember so well that day when as an innocent 18 year old I let a boy see my private parts...and he was my best friend...and I remembered those eyes as he watched me experience my idea of sexual freedom. I felt so brazen that I would steal away and experience what I was sure something unique to only me while remaining true to my virginity. During that late night chat I experienced sexual arousal like I had never experienced...as he typed to me how hard his cock was and how he was stroking himself I let my fingers wonder into my pussy and to stroke my clitoris....OMG...can a woman over 50 actually feel such sexual pleasures. That night I went to sleep dreaming of him and how much I wanted him to take me places I had never been before...my pussy was an open dam and I could not stop its flow...I went to the bathroom and placed a towel between my legs just to keep the bed free of a wet spot.

It was that night I decided I was going to make the bold move and I asked him if he wanted to meet...and he said yes! We agreed on a date and within one month of our reconnection we met. I knew that I was going to make this man my "Lover Boy" and my fuck buddy. After all we lived in separate cities and if we could meet every month or so we could meet for sex and leave and who are we hurting...it was to be sex and sex only. No emotional attachment. Well that was the plan.

The date that we agreed upon was on us and I traveled to his city and booked a hotel room...I was so nervous...after all, I am not the same girl he met 35 years ago...then came the knock on the door and there was no going back...I answered the door and there he was...he stepped into the hotel room and gave me a giant hug...it was the hug one would expect from a long lost friend. What he did next was what surprised me...he took my face in his hands and said "let me look at those eyes" he told me that he had dreamed of my beautiful eyes and then he placed a soft kiss on each eye. That simple gesture made my nipples get hard and the familiar twinge of desire stir between my legs. He wanted to look into my beautiful eyes...hey wait that is my line...it was his eyes I wanted to look into...it was his eyes I wanted to see desire and want. It was right then and there I did what I wasn't supposed to do...I fell in love with my high school friend.

I took his hand and led him into my hotel room and offered him a seat...of course, he choose to sit on the bed and we had a few minutes, short minutes of conversation before he kissed me...As he kissed me I was so overcome with desire that I couldn't stop the complete wetness of my tingling pussy. He slowing ran his hand down my neck and made his way to my shirt and softly raised it over my head and then bent his head down to kiss the cleavage above of my black lace bra...he raised his head and we locked eyes...I remember thinking how sexy eyes could be.

Our eyes remained locked for what seemed like minutes...as he slowly kissed my cleavage and rubbed his thumbs inside my bra finding my hard nipples...like a man of skill he undid my bra and began sucking my rock hard nipples....all the time we were eyes on eyes. After what seemed like forever, as time seemed to stand still, he removed his shirt and we were skin on skin...what an awesome feeling....the feel and the warmth and want of his body....

He slowly pushed me down on the bed and began to remove my pants...he spread my legs apart...and with his eyes locked into mine he knelt on the floor and began to touch me and find that sweet spot between my legs...he touched me so tenderly and then began to tease me as he slowly use his fingers to bring me close to the edge and then back again...and then he brought his tongue and lips to meet my wet and yearning pussy. It felt so good...when had I ever felt so wanted and so sexy....I am not sure if I ever did. I closed my eyes and laid back to enjoy this ride he was taking my body on....when my body began to convulse as I was getting ever closer to climaxing he told me to open my eyes and to look at him....as I looked down on this sexy man looking into my eyes I was overwhelmed with what I thought was the most amazing orgasm ever...

As he stood there watching my body convulse and cover with a sex flush he kept his eyes fixed on me....and then slowly removed his own pants. He gently pushed me down on the bed and then laid down next to me...and he did it again...he kissed my eyes and held me. Yes, I was in love...but I wasn't sure if there would be a second time because the fear of being hurt was on my mind. As we laid together on the bed...sharing pillow talk...something changed...I knew this man was in love with me as well.

Laying in the comfort of this mans arms is right were I want to be....running my hands up and down his hairy chest...oh yes...I am a woman who loves hairy men...it is such a primal masculine look that says "he is all man". My hands touching and caressing him and playing with his nipples...I couldn't hold back anymore...I sat up and gently kissed those nipples and looked into his eyes...yes, he is enjoying this...that was all the motivation I needed. I let my tongue run over those hard nipples, watching him as my tongue ran down his stomach, past his navel and to the most amazing erection. With eyes still locked I used my tongue to caress the tip of his rock hard cock and taste the liquid leaking from him. I knew I was in uncharted territories since loving a man with my mouth wasn't something I was accustomed to...it was nothing my husband ever wanted. But this man was letting me explore my own sexuality and letting me use him to fulfill my sexual fantasies. I proceeded to stroke and lick and take this man in my mouth...I felt so empowered...for the first time ever I felt sexy...I felt in control. I was enjoying this new experience and I didn't want it to stop but while maintaining eye contact he said to me "Baby, come here". I stopped, a little concerned that I wasn't doing this properly...I was afraid he didn't find me a sufficient lover. I wanted to be everything to him that he was to me...I wanted to send him over the edge the same way he did me...but I felt as if I had failed him and I had to fight hard to contain the tears.

I slowly moved up to where we were eye to eye and then he kissed me...it was such a deep passionate kiss...we were skin to skin...his erection teasing my wet wet pussy. I wanted this man so bad...I want to feel him inside of me...I want him to basically fuck me like I had never been fucked before...

He gently rolled me over to where I was lying on my stomach and pulled my legs towards the end of the bed...as I scooted to the end of the bed I found myself on my knees with my ass exposed to the air...the view he had of me was from the rear...I was secretly mortified...not my best asset....at least in my opinion. He was standing behind me and began to explore my wet and wanting pussy with his finger...slowly and gently at first...then he continued with an additional finger. It was amazing...you see...I didn't know of positions other than missionary...and this was both provocative and amazing...I was enjoying this...and then it happened. He placed his rock hard cock into me, grabed me at the waist and began to thrust inside of me...he was entering deeper and further inside of me, it was more than anything I had ever experienced.

As he was thrusting and filling me with his cock I let myself enjoy this amazing ride I was on...I let all my inhibitions go...I arched my back and moved with his thrusts...I want this...I want this more than anything I had ever imagined...my body was responding with constant waves of intense pleasure...I know I was moaning with great pleasure...what I didn't realize was that I was moaning and making other loud noises of pleasure and with great abandonment ...when I climaxed it was the most mind boggling erotic orgasm I had ever experienced. I really thought I was having an out of body experience. I felt like an observer as well as a participant. I know that when it was over I was panting, my body was shaking from pure exhaustion and it was covered with a glistening sheen of perspiration. I remember begging for rest...I was both mentally and physically exhausted. As I laid resting, those glorious eyes of his were upon me as he gently held me and stoked my body. What an amazing experienced lover he is...my only regret was we missed 35 years of this glorious fucking.

That night I was the recipient of a truly amazing sexual experience...I found a lover for a lifetime...and more than that, I reconnected with a high school friend who it turned out wanted me as much as I wanted him...I was one really satisfied woman.

As with all good things, the evening came to an end...as he left the hotel room he kissed me and looked into my eyes and he said "I love your eyes...I love you! I was sad to see him leave...and went to lay down in the bed in which we had been fucking in for the past several hours...I put my head on the pillow and could smell his scent and the scent of sex and passion...I closed my eyes, smiled and slept like a baby.

It has been eight months since that Facebook request...yes my lover and I are still together...we are still married to others...but we still have our late night chats...we still share our dreams and our fantasies and together we have many...and we have been very fortunate that we are so comfortable together that as we enter our later years we are enjoying total sexual exploration and continue to go beyond anything I ever dreamed...we have a sex life that I am certain many people only dream.

We are often amazed that we were able to reconnect after so many years...and how each of us had strong desires for each other and were afraid to act upon those desires...but knew as adults we couldn't let these pass us by this time. We will always be friends and lovers because what keeps us together is an immense love for each other! And if you ever meet us you will know who we are because you will see it in the eyes.

lbsgirl
lbsgirl
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Left to Their Own Devices A shy femboy and his roommate's athletic sister experiment.in Transgender & Crossdressers
After the Midterm Iris needs help with a test. It turns into something more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Ruined Alone Time Female classmate discovers my fetish. And hers...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 01 Two people meet for a date, but there's a bit of a mix up.in BDSM
Staying Late with My Boss I stay late to help her with a deadline.in Mature
More Stories