The Facialites

Story Info
Three young women share a hobby and a fetish.
7.5k words
4.04
36.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a group of girls who have a secret club of facial lovers. They meet every week, and every time they meet, one of them has to bring back a story of being facialized. One is a university student. One is a high school teacher. One is a writer.

The university student talks about how intimate facials can be, and how she never really feels close to any of her male friends until they've cum on her face.

"It's not the same with any other part of your body. There's a lot of trust involved with the face. I mean, I've had guys cum on my tits and still there was no intimacy, no love. It's best when I finish them. That way, he has to trust me with his penis, so there's a two-way trust thing going on."

"I agree," says the teacher. "That's why I only let other faculty cum on my face. I feel more seductive and in control with the students, because they're just kids. With the faculty, I'm vulnerable because I'm the youngest woman there. If the other women there found out, they'd take it straight to the school board. Besides, it's a little scary letting someone that inexperienced cum on my face. You never know what they're gonna do."

"Yeah, but that's why you like it: you're scared," the writer says, grinning. "The young ones are wild, unpredictable."

"I dunno... have you ever had anyone really young? I mean, since we were?" the teacher says.

"I've had my share of youngsters. And besides, I didn't see you complaining about that sophomore kid you had ram his cock down your throat a few years back."

The teacher blushed a little.

"God, that was intense. Did I tell you I made him fuck my face?"

"You did. Yeah, I like it when the youngsters facefuck me, definitely."

"And Daniel doesn't mind?" the teacher asked, referring to the writer's husband, a fellow faculty member of hers. He also moonlighted as an occasional lecturer at the student's university.

"No, not at all, so long as he watches. In fact, just this week Daniel watched while one of the boys in the workshop blew a load on my face. Of course, Daniel's own dick was wedged pretty tight into your anus, if I remember correctly," the writer says, pointing a finger at the student. "He may have had his attention elsewhere."

"It is possible. Thank you for that invite. Your husband's great, I had a lot of fun," the student said, smiling. "And I'm glad to hear you liked that guy. He's a really good friend of mine. In fact, if I were looking for a boyfriend right now, he'd be just my type."

"So he's cum on your face a lot then, I take it," the writer said.

"Oh yeah," the student said. "Quite a lot."

"So, do we have tape of this stuff or what?" asked the teacher.

"Oh yeah," the writer said, brandishing a thumbdrive. "In fact, it was shot by this friend of hers. Daniel got sick of being cameraman, so he handed the boy the camera."

"Well, plug it in," the teacher said, pointing to the student's computer (they were at her house). It had a very large monitor that she used to edit films for her classes.

They watch the video:

A camera is being held to the WRITER's face as she sits on a couch in an airy suburban living room. There is music playing, and evidence of a fair amount of wine drinking on a nearby table. Other voices can be heard in the background, specifically those of DANIEL and the STUDENT, who are speaking in flirtatious tones.

CAMERAMAN

What don't you like about cursing in literature?

WRITER

Well, I didn't say I didn't like it, I just dislike it when older writers do it. It seems so forced. Maybe it's just that I don't like hearing old men curse, and I always read a book with the writer's voice in my head. Sometimes I have to go online and find videos of them speaking just so I can understand their speech patterns better.

CAMERAMAN

But you're okay with younger men cursing?

WRITER

Yeah... in fact, I find it kind of hot, actually. At the risk of sounding really cliché, 'fuck' can be a very sexy word when delivered properly.

CAMERAMAN

Really? The word 'fuck' is sexy to you? I've always hated it.

WRITER

Yeah, it's sexy! Oh my God, you don't like the word 'fuck?' Even in bed?

CAMERAMAN

Yep, even in bed.

WRITER

Well, that's a shame.

CAMERAMAN

Why?

WRITER

Well... because... you know.

CAMERAMAN

No I don't. What?

WRITER

Well, because you sound really sexy saying it.

CAMERAMAN

I do?

WRITER

Uh huh.

CAMERAMAN

But I'm not younger than you... or at least not by much.

WRITER

Well, you're younger than a lot of guys I've slept with.

(pause)

Say 'fuck' again.

CAMERAMAN

Um... okay. Fuck.

WRITER

(raising eyebrows)

Oh.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck?

WRITER

(chuckling, smirking)

Oh-ho!

The WRITER puts her legs under her on the couch so she can fully face the cameraman. She stares intently just past the camera, into the cameraman's face, one hand under her chin.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck.

WRITER

Ohhooo...

A definite surge goes through the WRITER's hips, and she begins to gently thrust them, licking her lips.

The camera darts up and to the left, showing Daniel and the student kissing on the steps up to the house's second floor. She is in a very revealing dress, far nicer than what everyone else is wearing. He stands above her, and she is fondling his crotch as they kiss.

The camera pans back to the WRITER, who has her finger in her mouth.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck.

The WRITER moans and draws herself up onto her knees.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck.

The WRITER moans, a weak, trembling sob of a moan, and her hand goes between her legs, outside her clothes. Her other hand goes up her shirt, cupping her breast.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck.

The WRITER suddenly freezes, staring straight at the cameraman. She looks up and out of frame for a moment, reacting to a sound.

The camera again pans to Daniel and the student. The student has Daniel's cock out, gently stroking it as she gropes herself through her dress. She grabs his hand, placing it on her breast and proceeds to go down on him in earnest, inhaling his cock.

"I'd always meant to ask," says the writer. "How did that get started?"

"Well, I'd been standing at about shoulder height to his crotch on the steps for a while, and I noticed that my shoulder kept rubbing against him as we spoke. I arranged for an 'accident,' rubbing it so the strap fell off on that side. Not only did I give him an eyeful from where he was standing, but when I reached up to fix the strap, I copped a feel on the way up and the way down. He was so hard already. I ran my hand up and down his leg and started rubbing my face against him until I couldn't stand it anymore. I undid his zipper with my teeth."

"Ah," the writer says.

The student is very flexible, stretching her right leg incredibly far up as she deep-throats Daniel frantically. She places her hand on the back of her head, encouraging him to meet her thrusts.

The camera snaps back to the WRITER, who is watching the couple intently.

CAMERAMAN

Fuck...?

The WRITER's eyes lock into the camera. She drops to her hands and knees, crawling across the sofa towards the camera. She looks straight up into it, whispering breathily as she expertly undoes the cameraman's belt.

WRITER

Oh yeah, please, come on, let me see it...

The undoes his flies and pulls his pants down without taking his underwear with them. She stares at his bulge for a few seconds, silent and transfixed.

STUDENT

(o.c.)

Fuuuuck...

The camera shows us the student, her leg still raised, her dress hiked up as Daniel fucks her in this unusual position. The student holds onto a handrail for balance, facing the camera as she's fucked from behind.

STUDENT

Oh God, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy...

The camera comes back to the writer, who is again staring at the couple. Her eyes find the camera. She nods, silently conceding something. The writer gently takes the sleeve-hems of the cameraman's boxers between the tips of her fingers and thumbs, and very carefully pulls them down, her actions in direct contrast to the clearly quite rough off-camera fucking the student is receiving.

The cameraman's cock springs out when freed from its confines. The writer is mystified by it, mesmerized by it, her mouth and eyes wide open. She gets incredibly close to the cameraman's cock, smelling it, gazing at it from less than an inch away, but never quite touching it.

Eventually, she comes to a stop with her lips directly in front of his cockhead, mouth still open. She looks from the cock and into the camera.

WRITER

This is something I've wanted to do since we first met.

"Oh, I love the first time a new person cums on me. It's like watching the most exciting movie ever." said the teacher.

"Actually, he'd cum on my face and tits the day I met him, but I never actually touched it that time," said the writer.

The student was stunned. "When was this?"

"Oh, earlier, at the start of the semester. I was picking Daniel up from the campus, and this guy, this student of his, starts talking to me," the writer explained, gesturing toward the computer screen. "Daniel's taking a while, and suddenly it starts to rain, like torrential downpour-style. He stands out there like an idiot getting running wet, so I invite him into the car, where he decides to change into some dry clothes he had on him."

"I can see where this is going," the teacher said, trying to sound weary, but the slight edge to her voice revealed her horniness.

"So he's getting dry clothes out of this gym bag in the back of our tiny car, and the zipper gets caught in my hair. Luckily, I have my Swiss army knife with those tiny little scissors. Now, he's wearing nothing but his drenched underwear, and in order for him to be able to reach where my hair is caught, I have to lean between the front seats and put my hands on the backseat, you follow? So it's hard for me not to look at what's directly in front of me."

"No! Did he get excited?" the student asked.

"Yeah. He did. He got pretty excited, cutting my hair."

"So, what happened?" asks the teacher asked after swallowing. The student confidently moved her hand to between the teacher's legs.

"Well," the writer said. "He finishes up with my hair, his cock sticking straight up at my face, but I don't move back to the front seat. I look straight up at him and I ask 'do you want to take care of that?' He's breathing pretty hard at this point, but he manages a nod. I straighten up. The rain pours down so hard on the car we can't properly see the school building from twenty feet away. 'I'm not going to stop you. My husband will get mad if I touch you without him watching, or if I see your dick, but if you want to get that out of your system, then that's all fine by me.'"

"And then?" the teacher asked, breathing hard. The student unzipped the teacher's pants and slipped her hand into her panties.

"He started touching himself through his boxers as I watch. At one point, he decides he has to get a little more hands-on, and asks me: 'would you get into trouble if I got my cock out while you have your eyes closed?' I say 'no,' and he gets up on his knees to take the boxers off. Now, this brings his dick into very close proximity with my face. He looks down at me and asks: 'well, aren't you gonna close your eyes?'"

"And what did you say?" the student said playfully. The teacher was beyond caring, spread out as she was on the couch with her shirt unbuttoned and bra off, her panties in a bunch by her knees as the student teased her. Even if she had anything to say, the student's thumb in her mouth would have precluded the escape of so much as a syllable.

"After staring at his crotch for a while and wishing to all hell that I had X-ray vision, I looked up at him and said: 'I'll tell you what, hotshot. I'll just look at your face and promise not to look down.' He rips his boxers off so fast I swear I hear a sonic boom, and his cock slaps me in the tit."

"So you did touch it a little bit!" the student said. The teacher grabbed the back of the student's head and spread her legs, guiding the younger woman's face home.

"Yeah, a little," the writer admitted demurely. "I actually gave it another rub or two with my cleavage before backing off. 'We won't tell anyone about that, will we now?' I say, and I watch his face as he jacks off looking down at me. When I feel the first hits of cum on my neck, I close my eyes, open my mouth, stick my tongue out and look down. I could feel him cumming all over my face, with some of it going in my mouth and on my tongue. Then he lets the last few spurts out over my tits. Thank fuck I had some Kleenex in my car."

The teacher came, moaning wildly. She never quite stopped moaning as the student continued to caress her.

"So as you can imagine, I'd been looking forward to this quite a bit," the writer said, and looked back at the computer screen.

The camera is on Daniel as he ravages the student. She is folded over, still in her dress, her head by her knees while Daniel plows into her. He has her ass in both hands, guiding her hips back and forth on his cock. The student wets two of her fingers and reaches behind her to stick them in her asshole. Daniel promptly takes the hint, pulling out of her pussy and ramming into her ass. She squeals hysterically, her moans mad and desperate.

STUDENT

Oh God daddy fuck yes fuck yes fuck daddy fuck yes

The camera adjusts to show the writer, who is worshipping the cameraman's cock, drooling on it as her lips and fingers frantically tease it.

WRITER

Fuck... my face. Fuck my face.

CAMERAMAN

What?

The writer takes matters into her own hands, planting her lips on his organ and swallowing it all, giving off muted, stuttered moans as he comes to rest deep down her throat. She swallows several times, generating saliva. She then takes his hands, puts them on either side of her head, and moves them back and forth. The cameraman gets the idea, and begins facefucking her dutifully as she moans.

She uses her now-free hands to unbutton her shirt and take it off. She pulls off his cock a little, stopping to take a breath or two, and then placing his cock back in her mouth, just the tip. She pulls him back with her onto the couch, his cock still thrusting into her mouth, if not quite as deeply.

She reaches underneath her and undoes her bra, taking it off and hanging it around the base of his dick as she sucks the head of it. She reaches out of camera view, and after a moment of fumbling, returns with: her own panties. She smells them deeply before starting to stroke the cameraman's dick with the panties.

She takes his dick out of her mouth and slides further away from him on the couch, still stroking him with the panties. In seconds she is far enough for him to be able to slip into her pussy, and she moans her loudest yet when he enters her, cramming her panties into her own mouth as she wails tunelessly, hand cupping her tit.

He hammers her.

WRITER

Oh you fucker... I can feel every fucking vein of your cock... I wanna feel you cum... inside me... inside my mouth... on my face... in my ass...

She flips over and moves further up the couch.

WRITER

Fuck my ass! Fuck it!

The cameraman plunges deftly into the writer's ass, her moans turning into screams as he pounds her. He grabs a handful of her hair, pulling roughly in time with his thrusts.

WRITER

Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Are you cumming? Are you cumming?

STUDENT

(o.c)

Is he cumming?

The writer leaps into action, spinning around again and finding the cameraman's purple, thick cock with her hand as it pops out of her ass. She slides underneath him, coming to rest between his legs. She pushes her tits together, letting him titfuck him for a few precious strokes.

Suddenly the student arrives from off-camera, cum smeared all over her face. She kneels by the couch and slides the dress down to present her tits. The cameraman grabs his cock and slams it mercilessly into the student's mouth. Then, finally, he pushes himself all the way down her throat. He holds his breath. The student looks into his eyes, and then into those of the writer. A silent signal is exchanged, and the writer cups the cameraman's balls, placing them in her mouth.

CAMERAMAN

Blagh!

STUDENT

Mmmmf!

The cameraman pulls out, spraying another layer of cum onto the student's face before turning to the right just in time to plant another spurt across the writer's forehead. She sticks out her tongue as he cums on her cheek and into her mouth, burying his dick between her lips for one final thrust. He then pulls out again, depositing what's left of his sizable load onto the student's tits, who moans insatiably as she watches, licking her lips.

"That's a beautiful cock," the teacher said, still thoroughly aroused. She bucked her hips slowly and forcefully, hand between her thighs. "I had one just like it a few weeks ago."

"Do tell," said the writer.

"One of my old students came to pick up his brother after school," the teacher said, reaching out to fondle one of the student's breasts through her sweater. "We had some good times, back in the day, so when I saw him walking past my classroom door after last period, I invited him in and asked him to lock the door behind him."

"Oh my God, tell me you got this on tape!" the student said, clamping the teacher's hand down on her tit with her own hand. Her other hand slipped into her jeans.

"Oh sure. It's on my phone, in my bag."

The student reached over the teacher and into her bag, rummaging around for the phone, her breasts directly in front of the teacher's face. The teacher speedily pushed up the student's sweater, pulled down her bra and took an erect nipple in her mouth, sucking gleefully. The student moaned, distracted, but managed to find the phone.

"Here... could you do the Bluetooth thing?" the student asked the writer, handing her the phone. The writer obliged with a nod, and the student took her sweater completely off and unhooked her bra. She straddled the teacher, who sat up so she could properly tend to the student's breasts with her mouth. The writer smiled at them, and quickly found the video and began playing it.

The camera is pointed up at the teacher's face. She is sitting down, looking directly into it. We hear a young man's voice from off-camera.

YOUNG MAN

(o.c.)

Nice phone.

TEACHER

Thanks... sorry, I just have to send this one message. Um, could you lock the door please?

YOUNG MAN

Sure.

The teacher hurriedly places the phone at a more level angle, and we see that she is seated at a teacher's desk at the front of a classroom. The desk is center frame, the chair, the teacher and a dry-erase board on the left. The camera is not quite level with the desk, but slightly above it, resting on something on top of the desk. Behind her is the door and the young man, facing away from us as he locks the door.

Suddenly, the phone falls, the camera now pointing directly up at the classroom ceiling.

TEACHER

(whispering)

Fuck.

The teacher hurriedly fixes the phone, and when it returns to the previous angle, the young man is standing by the desk, directly across from the still-seated teacher. His face is just out of frame.

YOUNG MAN

You ever get caught playing around with that thing in class?