The Facility

Story Info
Several women wake to find themselves in a strange facility.
965 words
3.86
35k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HMKane
HMKane
8 Followers

Eliza didn't know where she was.

It was a sterile white room, with no doors or windows. She was strapped to an operating table in the center of the room. Her clothes had been removed, leaving her naked on the cold metal. She could not remember how she got there, her mind went blank when she tried.

She was extremely scared for multiple reasons. The most obvious was that she had been kidnapped, the next was that she didn't know what was going to happen, and the last was the most terrifying. Whoever had taken her had... changed her body.

Before, she was an average looking green eyed red head. Now though, her breasts had grown from a B-cup to an enormous F-cups, with small pink buds on them. Her hips had become wider, she lost some of excess fat she carried. And the most disturbing change was between her legs. A large, seven inch member lay on the table, with two, apple sized testicles underneath it. She could not fathom why it was given to her. All she knew was that whoever locked her in here was some sort of a sicko.

Her thoughts on her unfortunate situation halted when two ceiling panels opened up. From within, four mechanical tentacles descended. Two had what looked to be suction cups mounted on them, with small holes in the center. One had a very intimidating needle dripping a strange green fluid. The last one though, was a long clear tube with some sort of padding of the inside. It might just fit over her...

When the realization hit her she started to struggle once again. There was only one thing that tentacle could do to her. All her efforts still failed, and the tentacles came closer. The two suction cups were first. They quickly attached themselves to her new breasts. She let out an involuntary groan at the pleasant feeling. Then, the long tube fitted itself over her slowly hardening dick. It fit snuggly, and she moaned at the extremely good tingle of the appendage. When she was completely hard, she saw she almost filled the tube completely. And it was about a foot long.

Without warning, the leftover needle plunged itself into her left breast. She screamed in pain at the sensation, and in the back of her mind, felt it fill her breast with a liquid. After getting another round of screaming by piercing her right breast, it ascended back into the ceiling.

She lay there, gasping, as fire filled her veins. Arousal shot through her body, her mind hazing over with lust.

Then, the cups on her breasts started to move. They gently pulled her nipples, and to her great surprise, she felt something leave her breasts. The machine on her cock started its job too. Pumping up and down her hard length, making her whimper at the unfamiliar sensation.

The inside of the tube was extremely soft and slick. It was tight on her, and she could feel a heat emanating from within.

She lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the experience but hating herself for liking it. A strange tightness was making itself known in her balls. Pressure had been building, and she could guess what it meant. With a loud cry, she shot her seed into the tube. Long rope after rope of her cum. Filling it to capacity, the cum being sucked out, up into the ceiling. Her breasts squirted out what she thought was milk into the two cups. Being taken for whatever reason whoever locked her in here needed.

When she gave the last spurts she thought she was done. But from the ceiling two more tentacles appeared, both with needles equipped. Before she can process it, they stab into both of her balls. Unimaginable pain erupted, but was quickly replaced by a cool, soothing feeling.

After the cool feeling spread, she could feel her balls growing. They grew from the size of apples to around cantaloupe size. She could feel semen churning inside, being produced faster than what should be possible. When it stopped, the tube started again. At first, it was a slow pace like before. But suddenly, it started moving very fast. Soon it became a blur on her cock. The vibrations combined with an amplified heat made it feel like her cock was going to melt. The cups on her breasts were pulling furiously at their nipples, taking every drop of milk they had.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her tongue came out of her mouth as the treatment continued. She had never felt pleasure so intense, her min had trouble dealing with it. The only thoughts going through her head were that she never wanted this to end.

As she felt the tightness in her balls again, the machines got ready too. The tube's tightness increased to the point where she thought her dick would be crushed. The inside became almost burning hot. And the slickness seemed to increase as well.

The pressure built up, and with a loud yell, let it out. More cum than she thought possible shjot from her dick. Rope after rope of her thick white cum. It was so much the machine had trouble dealing with it all. Some leaked out of the tube and pooled on the table below her. What felt like gallons of milk poured from her breasts.

With a series of wet pops, the tentacles released themselves from her. All retreated back into the ceiling. The panels closing behind them.

As she lay there, exhausted, she couldn't banish the thought of those tentacles ravishing her from her mind. She wanted them to repeat the process over and over again. Until she was nothing but a gibbering, cum covered mess.

HMKane
HMKane
8 Followers