The Facility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa nodded her brown hair a complete mess, her tears from the paddle seems to have stopped for the moment.

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

Vanessa sobbed with each stroke of the belt as it tore into her paddled bottom. Miss Kate started at the top of Vanessa's bottom and worked slowly all the way down to Vanessa's thighs and then back up again. Miss Kate stroked Vanessa's tear soaked hair from her face.

"Are you learning to be good, Naughty Vanessa?" asked Miss Kate sweetly.

"Yes, Miss Kate, thank you Miss Kate." sobbed Vanessa.

Miss Kate moved behind me, to give my paddled bottom the same treatment Vanessa just received.

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

Somewhere between the tenth and fifteenth stroke, I broke down and start to sob. I was making in coherent promises to be good.

"You both took your paddling and belting very well. I'm proud of you, you may stand and rub the other's bottom." said Miss Kate.

Vanessa and I slowly reached for the other's bottom and gently, affectionately rubbed the pain from the other's bottom. Her bottom felt amazing, it was very hot from her spanking, but it was firm and full, perfect for spanking. Feeling her hand on my sore bottom as extremely exciting, my erection was still very hard and the aroma of Vanessa's pussy was filling the room.

"Vanessa, can you take 6 of the cane?" asked Miss Kate.

"Yes, Miss Kate, I was very naughty." Replied Vanessa

"Very good, Tim, do you want the cane or more of the belt?" asked Miss Kate

"I would like to feel the cane Miss Kate." I replied.

"Very good. Back in position please." said Miss Kate.

We turned to our position as I felt Miss Kate tap the cane on my paddled and belted bottom.

SWISH THWACK

The cane didn't feel like the paddle or the belt. I was as if a hot branding iron was being used on my bottom. I had no doubt there would be six ridged cane lines on my bottom when my caning was over.

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

I winced with each stroke and fought back my tears and did my spanking dance as the cane finished my punishment. Miss Kate moved behind Vanessa and tapped the cane on her bottom.

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

SWISH THWACK

Six quick strokes of the cane sent Vanessa into sobs again. After a few minutes, Miss Kate allowed up to stand up and rubs each other's bottom again.

"Both of you, on the bed. Tim stroke your cock and Vanessa will rub her pussy. I know both of you are very turned on. With Tim it is obvious and I can smell Vanessa's excitement." said Miss Kate, as she gently stroked my cock.

"Miss Kate, would it be possible for me to play with Tim as he plays with me?" pleaded Vanessa.

"Yes." said a smiling Miss Kate.

We both got on the bed and Vanessa started to jerk my cock and I gently rubbed her pussy. Her slit was slick with her juices and her clit was hard with excitement. With her free hand, she guided a finger into her pussy. Within moments, her hips with bucking and writhing with pleasure and she erupted in an eye rolling in the back of her head orgasm.

Vanessa took her pussy soaked hand and rubbed it over my steel hard cock. Her juices felt amazing as she rubbed them into me. She put her head at the nape of my neck and moaned with pleasure she had her hand wrapped around my cock. Soon, my massive load once again shot across my stomach.

"I think you too had a really good time, but, your punishment is not over. Scaffold time." said Miss Kate.

"Please, not the scaffold." Begged Vanessa.

"You know very well, every spanking here ends with scaffold time. There is no way to avoid it." Replied Miss Kate.

She handcuffed us back together and led us back to the Spanking Waiting Room. Once back in the room, Miss Kate found two signs, each sign read "Needs to be spanked to orgasm."

We stood there, facing each other, hands on head. Cum was dripping off my cock and stomach as we waited for permission to get dressed again. Vanessa stared in my eyes and I into her eyes. It was wonderful and well worth the sore bottom.

We heard the Changing Room opened, and a naked Katarina entered and was tied to her chair to await her spanking from Robert, the spanking father figure of The Facility. After what seemed like an eternity, Miss Kate returned.

"Tim, Vanessa, if I see you two back here again, your punishment will be much worse. I am very disappointed in the behavior of both of you." scolded Miss Kate.

"Yes, Miss Kate, we will be good." we said together.

"Good. You two are excused." replied Miss Kate.

We got down from the scaffold and headed into the Changing Room. Once inside the Changing Room, Vanessa grabbed my arm, turned me and gave me a deep kiss.

"I have feelings for you too, Tim." She said softly and sweetly.

"You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Even with your makeup a mess after a spanking. Let's be boyfriend-girlfriend." I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" She said hesitating, wiping what few tears that remained on her face away.

"We both have feelings for each other. We are into the same things. If one of us gets out line, we know exactly where to take them. Why not?" I said.

"I think we will be their best customers." She said as she kissed me again.

"That is a yes?" I asked.

"It's a yes. Now let's get dressed so we can go back to my place so we can get undressed again. We need to celebrate." She said.

To be continued?

12