The Facility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This position is quite comfortable," thought Vanessa as she finally got in position.

Carol rubbed Vanessa's naked and exposed bottom with her hand.

"It has been far too long since I have spanked this naughty bottom. Isn't that right, Naughty Vanessa?" scolded Carol.

"Yes, Mom."

Carol raised her hand and slowly started to spank Vanessa. Vanessa gasped and moaned with each spank.

"This doesn't hurt too badly. It stings, yes, but the pain is not terrible. It is more of a turned on than anything else," thought Vanessa.

Carol continued to slowly spank Vanessa with her hand. Carol alternated cheeks and moved her hand to ensure complete coverage of Vanessa's spankable bottom. After several minutes of getting spanked by Carol, Vanessa noticed the pain was starting to get more noticeable. She started to wince with each spank and her breathing was starting to quicken.

"Now, that bottom is nice and pink. However, Naughty Vanessa needs a red bottom," said Carol picking up the hairbrush.

Carol tapped it on Vanessa's pink bottom. Vanessa purred with pleasure as she felt the cool brush against her warm bottom.

"Girls who get caught playing with their pussies get the brush!" scolded Carol.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

The pain from the brush took Vanessa's breath away, her eyes widen and she kicked her legs. She instinctively reached her arm back to in an attempt to block the brush. Carol knew this was going to happen and was prepared. She pinned Vanessa's arm to her back.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Naughty Vanessa should know better. She should know naughty girls get a thorough spanking," said Carol.

"But Mom, all my friends masturbate, why can't I?!" pleaded Vanessa.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

"You shouldn't masturbate, because you will get addicted to it!" Carol said sternly.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Vanessa hung her head. She knew there was nothing she could do to avoid that damn brush from making her bottom all red. She felt the brush move all over her bottom and spank the top of her thighs. She loved every minute of her punishment, the moisture between her legs as amazing.

Carol continued to spank Vanessa with the brush and with each spank Vanessa could feel her defiance starting to leave. Finally, after several more minutes of the brush.... "I'm sorry Mom! Please stop! I'll be a good girl. I won't masturbate again," begged Vanessa.

"Stand up and put your hands on your head," Carol said coolly.

Vanessa did as she was told and she carefully followed Carol around the room with her eyes. Carol walked over to the implement wall and was inspecting all the implements.

"Decision time Vanessa. Belt, twase, paddle or cane," said Carol.

"Oh Mom......please no more. I learned my lesson," Vanessa begged, knowing she would get more punishment and this was the biggest turn on she had ever experienced in her life.

"Very well. Turn and bend over the bed, Vanessa," Carol said.

Vanessa did as she was told. She bent over the bed, spreading her legs. She could feel the cool air of the room on her aching pussy. Her bottom burned and she knew she would be feeling the effects of the spanking for some time. It was at this moment Vanessa felt a large, flat wooden object tap against her vulnerable bottom.

"The paddle?! PLEASE MOMMY NO! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL!" Vanessa said beseeching Carol to have mercy.

"You have earned this Vanessa. You have earned this by being a filthy girl," scolded Carol as she raised the paddle.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Each paddle blow sounded like a gunshot. Vanessa struggled to stay in position. She felt the paddle punish her red bottom like she never dreamed would happen. Her breathing was short and quick. She felt she was on the verge of tears. It was then she felt a new sensation on her bottom. It was much thinner. Then she heard a snap.

"The belt!" thought Vanessa.

"Ten with the belt and you are done with your spanking. The belt is to make sure you have fully learned your lesson," said Carol.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

The belt broke Vanessa. She started sobbing and incoherently making promises to be a good girl. Incoherent promises to everyone but Vanessa. Her body shuddered and rocked with each blow of the belt.

Carol told Vanessa to get up. Vanessa continued to sob.

"Are you going to be my good daughter again?" inquired Carol.

"Yes, Mom," said Vanessa between sobs.

Carol hugged Vanessa. Vanessa sobbed into Carol's shoulder. Even though Carol had spanked Vanessa to tears, Vanessa was very turned on. She couldn't wait to shove the dildo back into her pussy.

"Lay on the bed and I'll give yourself a few minutes to compose yourself," Carol said.

Vanessa lay on the bed, on her stomach, hugging a pillow. Carol smiled at the sight. She really loved her job.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to check on my daughter," said Carol sweetly.

As soon as Carol had left, Vanessa flipped over on the bed. Putting weight on her bottom, hurt, but it also turned her on more. She grabbed the dildo and shoved in into her soaking, greedy pussy. She moved it in and out with her left hand and rubbed her clit with her right. Her pussy never felt so sensitive. It was as if each nerve was awaken from a long slumber and wanted to feel as much pleasure as humanly possible. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pain in her bottom, the sound of her spanking and how Carol caught her masturbating. The orgasm ripped from her body. Her hips were two feet off the bed. She moaned and screamed with pleasure. She yanked the dildo from her pussy and licked it clean. She loved the way she tasted, this was something she started after watching girls in porn do it and she became addicted to it.

After a few minutes in her bliss, Carol entered the room again.

"It sounds like my naughty daughter enjoyed herself," said Carol.

"Yes, Mom," said Vanessa sheepishly.

"Normally, now you would have to scaffold time. However, you will be the first client to experience scaffold time with an extra dose of humiliation."

"Extra humiliation," Vanessa's voice trailing off.

"Yes. You will wear a sign around your neck letting everyone know WHY you were spanked. You will stay there until I excuse you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mom."

Carol took Vanessa by the wrist and led her out of the room. In the hall, Vanessa saw another client, female about 20, being led by the arm by Robert to his spanking room. She was begging with him not to spank her, promising to be good. These pleas landed on deaf ears as she was led into his spanking room. Soon they back in the Spanking Waiting Room. It was still full of people tied to the chairs as they waited for their turn to be spanked. Vanessa climbed up the steps of the scaffold and stood with her hands on her head, legs spread. Carol got a sign and placed it around Vanessa's neck. It read: Caught Masturbating. A whole new level of humiliation washed over Vanessa as she stood there with a very red bottom. She felt the eyes of the room looking at her naked body. It was a huge turn on. She couldn't wait to get home and masturbate for hours.

The door from the Changing Room opened and a lady with short brown hair entered the room. The strange thing was this lady was fully dressed.

"Hi, I'm Kate. I'm looking for Carol," said the lady

"Oh! You are interviewing for the spanker position," said the blonde haired lady.

"Yes, I am."

"She is finishing up some paperwork on that naughty one," said the blonde while pointing to Vanessa.

A smile crossed Kate's face.

"She appears to have been caught masturbating. How very naughty," said Kate seductively.

Vanessa felt even more humiliated. Here was The Facility's newest spanker already scolding her!

"Vanessa. Today is your lucky day. I need to interview Kate so your scaffold time is over. You may go get dressed," said Carol.

"Thank you, Mom," said Vanessa.

Vanessa quickly got off the scaffold and scurried into the Changing Room. She never got dressed so fast in her life. There were two reasons for her hurry. She didn't want anyone she knew to see her and she wanted to get home to masturbate again. She left the Changing Room and was back in the waiting area by Cassandra's desk.

"Would it be possible to know if Kate will get the position she is interviewing for?" inquired Vanessa.

"Yes. I'll let you know when I do my follow up call with you tomorrow," replied Cassandra.

"Very good," a smiling Vanessa said.

Vanessa left The Facility; she was in a rush to get home. She had hours of masturbating ahead of her. For the first time in her life, she left fulfilled, not like a freak. She had finally received her first spanking and acted out her favorite fantasy. No one at The Facility judged her, no one mocked her. Vanessa decided she would try to get The Facility once a week and she decided she no longer cared if she ran into anyone she knew. They would be there for the same reasons, so there was no reason to be scared. As she pulled out of the parking lot she left like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She finally decided to accept those kinky feelings she had, they are a part of her and whoever she dated next needed to have those kinky feelings as well.

12