The Facility Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stay like that bitch. Tim kneel next to her,' said Sarah, as she turned her attention to Cassandra and Brenda.

Brenda and Cassandra were incoherent messes. They had orgasm after orgasm ripped from their bodies. Their makeup had run from their tears. Sarah turned off the sybian and magic wand. Their bonds were undone and they collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

'Brenda, Cassandra-slut....kneel next to Vanessa-bitch and Tim,' said Miss Kate.

They knelt next to Vanessa, who now had cum dripping from her face, and Tim.

'This was wonderful. This is why The Facility got that good loan,' said Sarah.

'I'm glad these slaves could please you Sarah. What would you like to be done with them next?' inquired Miss Kate.

'I'll take Brenda home with me; after all she is my property. I suggest Cassandra-slut be given a rise. She did take quite a bit of punishment.'

'What of Vanessa-bitch and Tim?'

'Oh, I'm sure they will want to come back. I think they need to go home for a few days to recover,' said Sarah.

Sarah put her trench coat back on and attached the leash to Brenda. They departed, Brenda with wobbly legs.

With shaking legs, Cassandra made her way back to her desk. She had not felt to sexually full in a long time. She was very polite to the clients for the rest of the day.

Tim and Vanessa went to their favorite restaurant, Blue's Diner, to get a bite to eat.

'So, how long before you want to go back?' asked Vanessa as they slid into the booth.

12