The Facility Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers

"Is your pussy wet, Jennifer?"

The direct nature of her question catches me off guard. "I...I...what? I don't understand."

I can detect a little bit of hidden sarcasm in her response, "Jennifer, when a woman becomes sexually aroused a number of changes occur with her body. Her face, neck, and chest become flush. Her breast swell slightly and nipples become firm. And her vagina becomes lubricated, which assists with penetration."

Continuing to stutter with nervousness,"I, yes, I understand that but I don't know if I am or not."

"Touch yourself, Jennifer. Use your fingers to check so we can tell if the gas is working or not."

I can feel myself begin to blush but manage the courage to bring my hand to my abdomen, placing it over my belly button. I can see her eyes watching, encouraging my hand lower. My fingers pause at the waistband, tracing over the lace nervously.

Her eyes remain focused on my hand. She gives a little smile and a nudge of her head, motioning me to go lower. Her legs uncross and slowly her knees part. Her fingers assist the hem of her dress as it crawls up her thighs; her legs open wider until she is straddling the chair. There are no panties, just her, in all her glory. She has no hair to be seen, with a puffy outer labia that contrast with her thin frame. As her legs separate her outer lips open and her thin inner lips are now visible. The light reflects off of the coating of moisture and a clear thick string of her arousal clings from the inner lips to the wall of her outer lips. A few seconds pass and she again nods her head in a motion for me to go lower.

My fingers slip past the waistband and through the soft, thick fur. As I inch lower my fingers brush across my clitoris, swollen and firm, causing me to gasp softly as a jolt of pleasure moves through me. Her eyes are wide and her lower lips rest between her teeth, watching as my fingers give away their location through the panties. It feels as though I have used a bottle of KY on myself as my fingers to glide through the slit of my vagina.

"I...I am very very wet. How is this possible?"

Her teeth release her lip and a smile emerges, "I know, your panties gave you away already. I just wanted you to touch yourself. It feels so good..." her voice trails off as her hand moves towards her vagina. There is no shame as she begins to masturbate in front of me. Rubbing at her clit with the tips of her index and middle fingers, her chest begins to heave with deep breaths. Her hips begin to gyrate against her fingers slowly, "She's hungry, isn't she Jenn? She needs attention."

"I...I don't know..."

"Oh sweetie, you do masturbate don't you?"

"I don't." I look to the floor suddenly ashamed of myself.

"Oh Jenn, how do you maintain your sanity!? Use your fingers, explore. If you don't know your body how will anybody else?"

Cautiously, I slowly search out the firm little bump I felt moments ago. Providing instant feedback, my body lets me know I'm doing something right. A moan escapes me as I breath out, my fingers finding their own rhythm.

Sabrina rises to her feet, her dress remains in place with the hem around her hips. Her palms run down her sides straightening the dress - only to find the zipper and bring down the front. The dress falls open, exposing her entire front. Her large breast with soft pink nipples contrasts with her otherwise boyish figure. She is beautiful, not in a magazine way, but naturally and in a way she owns. She manages to gracefully get her arms free and the dress falls to the floor. With a few steps, she has closed the gap between us and is now at my side. She hooks her fingers in the neck of the robe pulling it off my back.

Sitting so close to me that our thighs are pressed together, her fingers brush my hair to the opposite side. A shiver travels through me as I feel her breast brush over my arm and a kiss planted in that sensitive spot on the neck right below the ear. Caught by surprised and startled, the two fingers on my clit slide inside me and I gasp. She continues to take advantage of my disorientation and quickly hooks my chin bringing my lips to hers. I instinctively try to pull back but she doesn't let me, holding me there until I submit to her advance.

Her lips are soft with a sweet taste I can't pinpoint but I find pleasant. My heart flutters and my head dizzy, I briefly forget that I have my fingers inside myself. Our tongues begin to dance, mine slow at first but quickly joining. Her hand moves and rests on mine, only the fabric separating the two. She takes control of my fingers, pushing them deep inside myself with the palm of my hand pressing against my clit. A loud moan escaping my throat breaks our kiss and a large smile forms on her beautiful lips. No words are spoken. The squishing sounds of my fingers moving in and out, faint beeping noises from the monitoring equipment and my heavy breath are the only noises. I have never felt this before, it is so new to me but I have no choice but to accept it as my body craves more. It doesn't take much longer, her fingers more deliberate with their intentions and I'm overcome with a sensation I have never experienced...

"I..I..I'm having one, an orgasm" I cry out. My body goes rigid and the walls of my vagina contract against my fingers. I am overcome with this, this overwhelming feeling of pleasure. It comes in waves, each stronger than the previous until I finally collapse back on the bed. My eyes begin to tear up and I am overcome with emotional feelings, small tremors still traveling through me but slowing down.

She is smiling down at me, no words just a look of contentment and happiness. She grips my wrist slowly pulling it until my hand is free. My fingers glisten in the low light and she brings them to her lips. She runs her tongue over each of the two that were inside me and then takes them both in her mouth. The feeling of her tongue, cleaning my fingers of my sex, feels strange.

"Mmm, you taste amazing. A slight salt taste with sweet notes."

Without another word, she throws a leg over me and straddles my hips. Her vagina rests on my skin and I can feel the warmth and wetness of it. Leaning down until her breast are on top of mine, she kisses me again. I am less resistant this time and can smell a slight lingering scent of me on her lips.

"We're not done yet." She says with a grin. My eyes open wide, questioning what she means. "I'm going to kiss you down there now, I am going to eat your pussy so I can taste more of you."

I start to protest but she silences me with a finger to my lips. She slides down placing her feet on the floor standing up at my knees which are overhanging the edge of the bed. She grabs the waistband of the panties I am wearing, "Lift up."

I give her a confused look in which she looks back disapprovingly. With a stern tone, "Lift your hips up, now." This time, I comply and she slides the panties down my legs and off my feet. She holds them up showing me how she knew my state of arousal before tossing them at towards face. The fabric at the crotch completely saturated and dark in color. "Looks to me like your pussy is working just fine," she says with a grin. With a quick tug and surprising strength, she pulls me halfway off the edge of the bed and steps between my legs forcing them open wider.

Her fingers run through the thick patch of hair sitting above my vagina, a serious look on her face. "Tell me you want, need, to cum again. Let me hear in your voice how hungry your pussy is to provide you the sexual nourishment you crave. Beg me to use my lips, my mouth, to give you what you need."

Softly to an almost inaudible level, "I need to orgasm again."

A sudden stinging sensation travels through my pubic area. Sabrina grabs a fistful of hair, pulling tightly in her fingers. "I can't hear you!"

"Please make me cum, Sabrina." I say louder, fighting through the pain.

"Make what cum?" Another tug of the hair.

I feel so dirty saying it but desperately wish for her to stop, "My pussy, make my pussy cum please."

"Good girl." She praises as she runs her finger down and up my slit in a teasing manner. "Is she horny?"

"Very, Sabrina."

She pushes two fingers inside me with force, causing me to jump and gasp. "That is Miss Sabrina, from here on."

I understand without further explanation. She is in charge, and I must dutifully follow. "Yes, Miss Sabrina."

"Good girl." I watch her disappear to her knees. Her fingers still inside me but only her forehead and hair are visible now. Her lips kiss my inner thighs. My nerves are on edge, nobody has ever kissed me there. Another kiss, closer, and another then another. Her fingers withdraw from inside me and hold me open. I can feel her breath against me, cool air as she inhales deeply and warm as she exhales. Those soft lips touch me first, then the warmth pressure of her tongue. I gasp which only encourages her. moans softly as her tongue circles my opening and begins to explore me.

I can't believe the situation I am in. Before today nobody has seen me naked and now, here, another woman has her tongue in my vagina...but it feels amazing. My head is trying to convince me to leave, to sign out and never look back but my body is winning the fight. I am paralyzed by the overwhelming pleasure she is giving me.

She breaks briefly to take my hands so that I hold myself open for her and pulls me further off the bed so only my back is on it. With her hands now free, she resumes her attention to where it was before the brief interruption. My breathing is heavy and deep, with occasional moans and grunts escaping me when she hits certain spots. Her shoulders hold my thighs up, and she traces her fingertips up my outer thighs and over my hips, up my sides, and to my breast. The walls of my vagina being to pulse, contracting and releasing with her probes. My hips begin to slowly thrust which must be a sign as she moves to my clit. Her hands quickly pull back, cupping my butt and holding me up.

She applies pressure with up and down strokes of her tongue. Her fingers grip tightly to the fat of my butt and pulls me closer to her. Just as I begin to accommodate to her rhythm she changes it up, lightly circling with the tip of her tongue. It approaches quickly and without warning...

"I think it's coming Miss Sabrina, I think I'm going to orgasm!" I cry out.

She pulls back, smiling. A string of my arousal is connecting her chin to me. She runs her fingers through my slit, "You wish to cum?"

"Please," I beg, "Please let me, Miss Sabrina."

Her smile grows and she pushes a finger in my butt. I cry out in surprise, a brief moment of pain followed by the feeling of needing to go. "Relax, and it will feel good." she tells me. Slowly, her finger goes deeper before moving out then back in. I begin to relax a little. "Good girl, now cum for me." She begins to lick me again, focusing on my little nub. Those familiar waves begin, "It's starting Miss Sabrina. It's starting." She adds two fingers to my vagina and it pushes me over the edge. Again. Each contraction in my vagina motivates her more, more pressure to my clit and her fingers move faster. My legs shake becoming more reliant on her shoulders to hold my weight as wave after wave flow through me. My body is rigid and I struggle to catch my breath, she doesn't slow down...her fingers still...still fucking me.

Through a gasping breath, "Please Miss Sabrina, I'm so sensitive".

"Oh?" she says with a smile. "Are you asking me to stop?"

Squeaking as she hits those sensitive areas, trying to speak in complete sentences but failing, "Yes, please. Please, Miss. Sabrina, I can't. I can't breathe."

"Cum again and I'll stop".

I start to speak but decide to focus on breathing instead. Each thrust stimulates my swollen and over stimulated clit, taking my breath each time. It doesn't take long before another orgasm hits without warning. My body shakes violently, I have no control.

Keeping her word, she withdraws her fingers and I collapse to the floor resting against the bed as her shoulders no longer support me. My chest heaves as I catch my breath. Sabrina is squatting in front of me, a soft smile. "Good girl", she says before kissing me again. The smell of me is strong and I can taste myself on her lips. The kiss is amazing, soft and intimate, an amazing way to come down.

She slowly stands and walks back to her chair. Taking a seat on the edge, she motions for me to approach her. Nervously, I crawl to her. "Now, it's only fair for you to help me, yes?" My eyes grow wide as a panic washes over me. "I, I don't know. I have never. I don't know how Miss Sabrina."

Her look becomes stern, "Did I not do a good job? Did I not give you something good?"

With her left hand, she opens the puffy lips. A puddle of clear, thick liquid pools under her opening and coats the insides of her flower. "Kiss her, Jennifer."

Hesitantly I begin to move forward, closing my eyes and hoping I don't disappoint her. Frustrated by my shyness, she grabs my hair and pulls me into her. It so warm and slick, the surprise causes me to inhale deeply. Her smell is strong. It is not unpleasant; the smell of fresh sweat, a slight musky body odor that doesn't offend and pencil shavings. Gathering myself, I begin to kiss her.

Her voice softer now, more breathy, "Use your tongue, Jenn. Taste me..." her voice trails off as I run my tongue up the slit. She is thick with arousal, coating my tongue. The oily fluid has a creamy texture with a salty taste. I am surprised that I am not bothered by it, that it is actually pleasant to the palate. Still unsure of what I am doing, I continue to explore. Her hips move, helping guide me.

"The clit." She whispers, "Tease my clit."

I search and search. "There," she gasps, "right there." As she says this, I can feel the firm bump with the tip of my tongue. I apply pressure and she pulls my face into her while moaning softly. As I stimulate that sensitive spot, she grabs a handful of my hair and holds me to that one area. Her hips begin to rock, grinding her sex against my face. I struggle for breath but fear disappointing her so I fight through it. I become lightheaded and my tongue is exhausted. Her moaning becomes louder. She pulls me up by my hair with a drunk smile on her face. "Finish me off with your fingers." She grabs my hand with her free hand and separates my index and middle fingers, folding the others into a fist. Guiding my hand to where she desires it. She is so wet my fingers slide down the length of her and go in without resistance.

"Fuck me". The last words she will speak before her orgasm. She pulls me to her and kisses me while my fingers move inside her. It doesn't take long before I feel the walls of her vagina hugging my fingers tightly, in spasms. Her lips break the kiss and loud moaning escapes. Her breath is broken and cool against my face. Her grip on my hair doesn't relax, not allowing me to move but stay close to her while she cums. She is cumming because of me. I have never been so attracted, sexually attracted, to another woman as I was at this very moment.

Her grip relaxes and I fall back, my butt landing on my feet. As I do, my fingers coated in her orgasm, slip out of her and to my lap. I am exhausted but feel a glowing satisfaction I have never felt before.

She looks to Eric, silently communicating some code. He replies back quietly, "Twenty-one minutes".

Still coming back down, she looks at me. "You did very well. There is just one last thing before we can conclude this." My eyes grow wide. What now?

"Eric has been a good boy over there making sure you are safe and healthy. I think he should be thanked, don't you?"

She stands and walks to him, reaching down and grabbing a mask that is connected to a tank on the machine. "Come, crawl to us." Feeling a little humiliated, I do as I'm told.

As she straps the mask over her mouth and nose, she talks to Eric barely audible and I can only make out pieces. "...enough time...I think you'll enjoy...tight like a virgin". He nods and she slides a condom to him.

She looks to me, "Offer yourself to him, Jennifer. Ask him if he would enjoy fucking you." She pauses waiting before speaking again, "Are you not thankful?"

Softly and feeling myself blush, "Eric, would you like to fuck me?"

His voice is deep and he speaks firmly. "We don't have much time, climb on the bed and stay on your hands and knees with your ass facing me while I prepare."

I do as told and position myself. "Seven minutes" I hear Sabrina say. Without warning, I feel his large hands on my butt pulling them apart. He adjusts himself without using his hands at my opening and thrusts forward. I cry out as he is large and I feel myself stretch to accommodate his size. "Oh fuck, she is tight." I hear him say as he comes to a rest fully inside me. His hands slide from holding me open to gripping my hips. "This won't take long."

Starting slowly allowing me to adjust to him, he pulls out and slowly pushes back in. His hands grip my hips tighter as his pace picks up. I am overcome with a good pain, feeling so full. The tip of his penis touches my cervix sending jolts of discomfort accompanied by waves of pleasure. Within moments he is aggressive. He pulls and pushes my hips slamming himself with force against me. Slap, slap, slap as my thighs and butt slam against his body. He begins to grunt and I can feel him begin to throb inside me.

"Oh fuck" I hear him yell out as he pushes me forward. The sound of rubber slapping against itself like that of a glove being removed and then a warm liquid rains down on my back and butt in spurts. It goes as far as my shoulder blades and I can feel it drip down between his softening penis and my body.

"Good girl," he says as he softly shoves me forward and I collapse onto the bed.

"Just over two minutes to spare." I hear Sabrina say.

"Fuck that is a good pussy, she's going to be popular here." I hear Eric reply. I feel myself blush heavily, partially embarrassed and confused but also washed with euphoria.

"I know you're worn out, but if you swipe the sensor again with your wristband it will clear the room." Sabrina says in a calming tone.

The room has been cleared and Eric has left with all his equipment. Sabrina comes and lays next to me on the bed and uses a warm cloth to clean his mess from my back and butt. She grabs a wet wipe from a container left behind by Eric and gently cleans my own mess from my thighs and genitals. I gasp at each touch. "I know you're exhausted and very sensitive right now but this will help you feel better, feel clean." As she grooms me, she continues "I am going to let you rest but will be back in a bit. Just before dinner, we're going to go clean you up and do a little grooming and then review your file." She looks down at my pubic hair then back to me. "You are free to eat dinner in your room but I really recommend eating with others. We'll come to that decision later."

She stands up and grabs a cup of pills handing it to me. "Take these, it's vitamins that will help with the recovery and with rest will give you back your energy. Also an anxiety top up." I take the pills and chase them with a cup of water.

She leans down and kisses my forehead. "I am so happy I am your sponsor. Now rest." She turns and picks up her dress. I watch as she walks out the room still naked and then fall asleep.

mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers
12