The Fact and Fantasy of Gi Rao Ramh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Sheila pulled the delicate garment over her sequined slippers and held it out to Ramh between the fingers of her left hand. Ramh, ebulliently naked, with his erect penis swaying, stepped closer so he had to "look up" to her and reached out to pinch the g-string. He was thrilled to find it moist!

Ramh held the little cloth to his nostrils, savoring the female fragrance, as his other hand extended to her a tube of lubricant.

With his hard-on standing straight up, Ramh said, "Use both your hands and rub this all over my Asian penis!"

He loved the way Sheila's breasts and hair hang downward as she leaned forward to slather his pulsating cock with white jelly.

As the anointing began to feel like a hand job, Ramh ordered, "Stop ... turn around ..."

Sheila turned her back to Ramh. He loved the sight. She was so big and yet so lithe and slender.

"Bend over the chair ...

"Put your hands behind your neck ...

"Raise your head."

Ramh reached forward, placed his forearms against the insides of Sheila's thighs and his hands on her lower buttocks. Simultaneously, he spread her legs, opened her sodden pussy and exposed her rectum.

Sliding his narrow hips forward, he carassed her vaginal lips with his thumbs and the tip of his cock.

With the suddenness of the movie's axfalls, he thrust his hard-on balls deep into her vagina.

To Ramh's delight, Sheila bucked and squealed. He rolled his hips slowly from side to side, moving his stiff penis in a stirring motion.

Then he pulled his throbbing manhood slowly backward until it was almost out. Then he again thrust explosively forward, driving his rigid rod deep into her pussy. Ramh laughed joyously as she again bucked and squealed.

Sheila had never been fucked like this. Her pulse, her breath and her vaginal juicing accelerated as, again and again, her female tunnel was suddenly and forcefully stabbed and then so slowly stirred ... Fast "in", slow "out".

Ramh was ecstatic as Sheila's wonderful white buttocks began to move back and forth as though she wanted to speed up the slower moments of fucking. She did!

Ramh finally shot a mighty load as he fast-plumbed Sheila's pussy one last time. He left his greasy, waning penis inside her as his amber body and Sheila's lush creamy flesh collapsed in sweaty and exhausted embrace.

The movie was a resounding success. Gi Rao Ramh exuberantly and ambitiously rose to phenomenal prominence as the great exponent of the Asian man / White woman theme in entertainment.

But would the fantasy or the fact ever be as good as when he made Denise, Suzanne and Sheila both his public "stars" and his private "airbed" partners?

********* ********* *********

12