The Factory Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled out and jerked off onto Diego's face as the younger man moaned like a girl in heat. His fantasies had crossed over and become his life. And it felt good.

Tom put his cock in his pants and zipped up. "Go clean my study," he said.

As Diego complied, Tom lay down on his bed. He was happy with this strange situation. He knew he could completely own Diego, as he had never been able to completely possess his wife.

Later that night, over the dinner Diego made, the two discussed their relationship. Initially, after serving Tom's dinner, Diego sat on a cushion on the floor, expecting to watch his master eat from that position. he seemed to have an instinct for submission. But Tom invited him to the table.

"How do you feel?" Tom asked.

"I'm different," Diego plainly said.

"How are you different?"

"I'm gay. A fag. A mariposa." Diego seemed to accept all this.

"What else?" Tom asked.

"I'm yours. I belong to you."

Tom was surprised at how these words affected him. Ordinarily detached, he felt a sudden rush of passion in spite of his recent orgasm. "Get undressed," he said.

Diego complied instantly. Tom made him stand up and rubbed his hands over the smooth body: the hairless, toned chest, graceful arms, legs, and rounded ass. Tom was hard again.

"Don't --" Diego started.

"Shut up," Tom said.

He bent the beautiful young man down over the table, and grabbed a bottle of olive oil from the counter behind him. He rubbed it on Diego's anus and the head of his cock and eased into the man's ass. This was something -- a level of control, a chance to debase another person -- that he had never experienced. He clasped one hand over the young man's mouth to stifle his cries of pain as he pushed all the way in. Then he began slowly fucking Diego, watching his reflection in the window. The sensation was tight; he could feel Diego trembling; he could feel his fear and humiliation; all of this pleased him and he came again.

Diego slept that night on the sofa. Tom had told him to make arrangements to move in.

As Diego lay trying to sleep, he was having a silent argument with himself. He wanted to tell his master, Tom, that he loved him. But he didn't know how this would go over. During sex Tom had threatened to punish Diego. This had made him both fearful and curious.

Both men, from the time they were boys, had struggled with life. Diego had had to do whatever it took to survive. And he had always known that he wasn't one of the stronger men. In life, he knew, you either were a macho or you worked for a macho - you served him. He was a realist and was ready to accept his role in life. He felt comfortable and, most important, safe.

And Tom, Tom was happy too. He had found someone he could dominate completely and utterly. Diego had no idea what was in store for him, the degradation and humiliation - and pleasure.

12