The Facts of Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Just another day in fuck slave Kaelyn's wold.
1.3k words
3.95
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaelyn awoke with a start. Master Damian was standing over her, and from the sharp pain in her ribcage, Kaelyn knew that he had either kicked her or struck her with something to wake her. Probably the latter, as he usually did not kick her or hit her with a closed fist. Master Damian enjoyed punishing and humiliating Kaelyn, but as with any good Dom/Sub relationship, he understood the importance of respect/trust between both parties. In order for a Sub to surrender themselves completely to their Dom, they have to be able to trust their Dom with 100% of their entire being. And this included, but was not limited to, not leaving permanent marks or breaking any bones in Master Damian and Kaelyn's situation. Everyone is different as far as the bylaws and specifics to their sexual 'play.'

Kaelyn immediately assumed the pose. On her knees, with her knees spread as wide as possible, head hung down, eyes downcast. Waiting. She was still kind of groggy since she had just awakened from a deep sleep. She had no idea what time of day or night it was. All part of Master Damian's complete control over Kaelyn. Not knowing how much time had passed since Master Damian had come in last to use Kaelyn to his liking, whether it be to use her slit, ass, or mouth, or to torture her with what seemed like neverending exquisite pain mixed with intense pleasure. Not to mention, the most mind-blowing, sopping wet, body convulsing, eyes rolled back, foaming at the mouth, orgasm's that Kaelyn had ever experienced in her life.

"And how did my little slave sleep? Get up, on your feet slave. I'm sure you need to piss after your lazy ass got all that beauty sleep." Kaelyn was up and on her feet fast, before Master yanked her up by the chain that was attached to the collar around her neck. Clipped to a ring on the collar was another ring that was holding together a set of handcuffs around her wrists. This created a very uncomfortable position, forcing her handcuffed arms up and behind her back. But she was pretty good at getting up quickly from the slave pose. Practice really did make perfect.

Kaelyn followed Master to the toilet in the corner of the room. She relieved herself quickly and looked up to Master to see if he would allow her to wipe herself this time. Sometimes he made her drip dry, sometimes he would unclip the handcuffs from the collar, always leaving them hooked together though, thus allowing her to be able to somewhat wipe herself. He turned and walked away, leaving her no choice but to follow, still soaking wet with piss.

"Up on the bench," Master directed her. She climbed up on the tall, narrow table. She lay on her back, waiting for whatever would come next. Master walked over to the other side of the room. Over to his "toys." An assortment of whips, canes, a cat of nine tails, and other implements of torture lined the walls. On another table, a variety of painful looking instruments was displayed. Then there was Master's "toybox" on the floor in the corner. It was filled with a wide variety of dildo's, butt-plugs, and vibrator's in any given size, color, or design. Master selected a pair of nipple clamps from a small, pull out drawer in the front of the polished, dark mahogany chest that contained all of the toys. He also selected a small ball gag and a deep blood red silk tie from other drawers. He walked over to the waiting Kaelyn. By this time Kaelyn was waiting with anticipation. Already her slit began to glisten with more than just her morning piss. Master noticed, or maybe he just knew. He was good like that.

"You filthy fucking whore. You are already enjoying this. Look at you laying there all pissy and soaking wet with pussy juice. You are disgusting!! And you have done nothing to please Master yet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself." He walked over right next to Kaelyn and pulled his semi erect cock from his pants and slapped her right in her pretty little mouth with it. Kaelyn made an "oooh" sound with her pouty pink lips and Master shoved his cock into the little round opening that her lips formed. Immediately Kaelyn began suckling and licking on his already swelling member. Soon he was fully erect and halfway down her windpipe. He was pretty large, and she had to gag a little big to get him all the way down the opening in her throat. Kaelyn sucked hard and deep and soon Master was moaning with pleasure, precum adding to the salty, sweaty flavor of Master's cock. Already, he was getting close. He reached out and ran a finger down Kaelyn's dripping cunt, from clit to asshole. She moaned with desire. He pulled his throbbing, twitching cock up out of her throat so that he could spill his hot, steaming load into her mouth and onto her lips. Cum dribbled down and off her chin, onto her tits.

Immediately, Kaelyn opened her mouth wide to show Master that she had indeed taken most of his load into her hot, wet mouth. She tried to always be a good, obedient fuck hole slave, it was her nature to be a people pleaser. And sucking a cock for her Fuck Master was no exception. Obediently, she swallowed every drop that was in her mouth. Breakfast of champions. Or dinner, who knew? Kaelyn did know that there was much more to come, unless Master was done playing with her for now.

Right after Kaelyn gulped down his cum, Master slipped in the ball gag, securing it with the buckle on the back of her head. It was the kind of ball gag with a hole drilled in the center that provided a little easier breathing than the kind without a hole. Kaelyn was thankful for this ball gag though, because honestly she was still a little anxious when it came to the ball gag. Maybe she would never get used to it. At least with this one she was able to get a little air in and out the hole, it whistled as it forced it's way through and you could already hear some spit rattling through the hole too, but spit was a fact of life for Kaelyn. Spit, jizz, urine, and other bodily functions were just a fact of life. Sometimes Kaelyn would sing the theme song for the popular 80's sitcom in her mind to distract herself from some of the more brutal moments that she just plain did NOT like or enjoy in any way, shape, or form.

Master Damian continued with further bindings and soon she was spread eagle, suspended about a foot above the bench. Master had all kinds of hooks and rings anchored into the walls and ceilings in various heights and there were extensive pulley systems in place for different means and ways to restrain and display his submissive fuck slave. All kind of cliche, yet that was part of the whole playroom fuck scenerio. He slipped the silk tie around her head, covering her eyes with the soft, cool fabric. It worked well as a blindfold until they really got going, and then it usually slipped off and by that time they would both be so caught up in things, that no one cared about the blindfold. It was just another prop in this hot fuck scene that Master Damian was creating for the both of them. Whatever he willed, that is what would happen. Fuck slave Kaelyn knew this, as did Master Damian.

~~Find out what Master Damian has in mind for his filthy fuck slave soon...