The Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

"You ARE a regular little whore, aren't you?" Carol heard but couldn't understand what he was saying, her entire concentration on the intense pain she was feeling.

In order that he could talk again, Jeff had released her aching tongue. She could taste blood in her mouth. "Only four fucking months, and you step out to fuck around on your nice hubby, leaving him at home to work while you go have sex with four or five strange men? That make you happy, you stupid bitch?" he asked as he again pulled his hand back an inch or so then punched it back in as hard as his muscular arm could shove it, up into her cunt.

Carol screamed again, her voice ragged with the force of her yell. She looked to the audience for help, but she became aware that there were cheers from the men, and shouts of "Rip that two-timing bitch, Jeff!" and "Ram it up her college twat!" Belatedly, Carol realized the implications of the kind of films these guys liked to watch, and was suddenly very afraid that she was in for a long, unhappy night. As she tried to regain her breath and her equilibrium from Jeff's last assault, she heard cries of pain from at least one of the other women in the audience, as well. Her advisor, Jess, cried out from the other side of the room "Oh, my God," and Carol was certain that her cry was not one of passion or excitement, but one of anguish. What the hell had she gotten herself into here? These women were the WIVES of these men! They had to KNOW what kind of abuse these fuckers liked to dish out. But here they all were, apparently willing to come back again and again to be tortured and humiliated and fucked by this band of brutal, moral-less men.

Moral-less? She knew she was in no position to judge about anyone's morals. But at least, she hadn't hurt anyone like these bastards were hurting her and the other women! Of course, she was quite willing to hurt her husband John, but that was different. Wasn't it?

Carol also began to see that each of these women had a strong man there with her to be sure that things didn't go too far in the hands of one of these other freaks. But Carol had purposely, intentionally, left the only one in her life who might be able to help, who cared for her, who loved her enough to risk the beating he would surely take from these guys to save her from this, she had left her husband John, to come down here alone and get herself fucked. She had often said to one of her dates before, "do anything with me you want," but now she was seeing exactly what that might mean.

Carol was a strong woman, and knew she had to defend herself. But Jeff had released her aching nipple and moved his arm to pin both of HER arms tightly to her sides, and had bent one leg around, trapping her legs in a scissors between his. Carol remembered that she had successfully kept herself from being raped once before, but this guy wasn't some boozy cowboy. This was a perfectly-conditioned, angry man who had been trained in hand-to-hand combat, and her struggles were to no avail.

Jeff had moved his free hand down and forced two or three fingers into her aching vagina, beginning to stroke in and out of her there slowly, then faster, again rubbing her sore clit with his thumb. Against her will, Carol's insane inner slut began to respond to that, in spite of the fact that consciously, she was revolted by this man and what he was doing, and was still trying to escape her horrible situation.

Slowly, though, she became aware that her pain was being replaced ... no, overlaid ... by a growing, profound pleasure, and that his words about her behavior were exactly right. She WAS a regular little whore, except she didn't even ask the men for money ... she gave herself away for free. Three months (almost four, she felt so stupid for saying that, now ... it had just aggravated him) was all she COULD mange to keep her solemn promise to her loving husband.

But Carol knew that she would never stop looking for the next thrilling, secret, cheating sexual high that she needed, somehow. And as she began to relax in Jeff's grasp and admit to herself that in spite of the pain, maybe partially BECAUSE of it, she was enjoying what he was now doing to her with his hands in her bruised cunt, she began to think that this is precisely what she deserved. She deserved to be punished, and punished severely, for the faithless, cheating slut that she was. And Jeff was just the guy to do it.

Carol's head was spinning as she sucked gently on her bleeding, aching tongue, but she was beginning to become aware that Jeff was speaking to her again, quietly, calmly, while he finger-fucked her hard, his voice loud enough for everyone to hear (although from time to time, there were cries of pain and wordless moans from the women in the audience), "So here's the deal, Princess. I'm going to let go of you in a minute. You can choose what you want to do. If you want, you can get up, get dressed, and go home to hubby, where it's safe, and comfortable, and there's no pain but no real thrills either. Nobody will stop you. You can tell your sweet, gentle man at home everything that happened here if you want, but I'm pretty sure you won't." He paused for a second, then added, "And if you do, my guess is he won't do anything about it!"

"Or, you can stay with us for the rest of the evening. If you stay, I PROMISE you we'll be hurting you some more ... much more. You know you deserve it. And you know you can handle it. You know it turns you on, and you crave it in that black slut heart of yours. Because I also promise you, every one of us will be fucking you too! We'll fuck you over and over ... as often as we can get it up ... maybe more often than you can stand it. Do you even think that's possible, you silly cunt? We'll fuck you two and three at a time ... you want that, don't you? You don't want to be somebody's good little wife! You want to be fucked by wild, violent men more often than you can stand it, as again in the future often as you can arrange it."

"So, I'm going to let you go now, and you have to decide who you really are inside this fantastic sexy body that was just made for fucking ... do you want the pain you know you deserve and the real, hard-line fucking you deserve, or do you want to run home to the sweet, calm, peaceful love of your soft, gentle husband?" And with those words, Jeff completely released Carol from his grasp, and she almost fell off the chair perched there up on the Spinelli's hearth.

Carol grabbed Jeff's neck and shoulder in a reflex to keep from falling, and until that exact second, she believed that she was going to grab her clothes and run as fast and as far as she could from these bastards and their sick, enabling wives who she heard screaming through the rush of the racing pulse in her ears.

But, it was like she was somehow disembodied, and looked on bewildered from within herself, as what she did next, instead of leaping up and running, was pull Jeff's head forward and lean down and give him the most sexual, open-mouthed soul kiss she could, effectively begging him to use her up, to abuse her tender, sexy body, to fuck her as violently as he and his crew of demented firemen wanted, for as long as they wanted.

Jeff reciprocated her kiss, and roughly turned her body to face him, pulled her legs up to straddle his, and pulled his face back so he could look down and see where his big, engorged prick was about to plow into her abused cunt. "You're mine, now, you fucking stupid slut!" he snapped out, and Carol unaccountably felt a warm thrill zoom through her whole body with the promise and threat inherent in what he said.

Carol didn't wait for Jeff to slip it in her. She pulled her knees up, found purchase for her feet on the chair, and pushed up with her feet perched on the edge of the chair's seat, and then reached below herself to guide his swollen cock into her. She was vaguely aware of applause from their audience as well as the occasional new yelp or howl of pain. She didn't ease her tender sex down onto him, she just dropped, and felt him jolt his hips upward, to jam his big cock up into her, causing her to cry out again, but this time, with a little orgasm shooting through her as she did, the pain and the pleasure mixed in a toxic and addicting brew.

Jeff grabbed her under her thighs, stood up and leaned back, gradually relaxing his arms to push more and more of her own weight down onto his penis where it was embedded into her cunt. Jeff angrily kicked the chair off of the hearth, and turned the two of them so that they could be seen from the side, so that their audience of other men tormenting and fucking each others' wives could see every detail as his big cock plunged again and again into her as he repeatedly lifted Carol and dropped her down onto himself.

Carol just clung to Jeff's neck, not really participating except to thrill to the feelings racing through her athletic young body. Her head was nestled in the crook of Jeff's neck, her face tight against his stubbly jaw, and her beautiful shiny hair, grown long since she no longer swam competitively, spilling over his broad shoulder and down his back, bouncing there with every pulse of their love-making ... no, with every throb of their fuck.

Jeff turned his head and used his nose to urge Carol to lift her face for a kiss, which she did. Oddly, something about kissing Jeff seemed like more of a betrayal of her husband than the fucking. It was as if there was love and tenderness between her and Jeff, as if they were truly being intimate. Partly, it was because their mouths were right there, where their souls seemed to live, whereas their genitals were way down below there somewhere, no matter how powerful and insistent the feelings radiating out from them were. Maybe it was because kissing was so innocent and pure, something mothers did with their little babies, parents with their children when they putting them to bed, and friends when parting.

But those kisses were not like THIS kiss.

Jeff never missed a stroke into Carol's cunt while his tongue went on a tour of the inside of her head. He slid his tongue along between her gums and her lips, top and bottom, front to back. He pushed her own tongue rudely out of the way when he started licking the roof of her mouth, making Carol gag a little. He pushed his tongue underneath hers, and shoved hard against the web of sensitive tissue between the bottom of her tongue and her lower jaw there. Then, he sucked her tongue into his own mouth, and again bit down on it, more gently this time, his teeth coming down directly on the wound from his earlier assault.

The pain in her mouth diverted Carol's attention from her building climax just long enough for her to lose the thread, which had been Jeff's intention. He had felt her legs, and her torso where it was clutched tightly against his, beginning to tense up and he recognized the symptoms of the onset of a mammoth orgasm on its way for her. Now, he released one of Carol's legs, which she just held in place herself by clamping her thigh tightly against his hip, and moved his hand up between them to massage her breasts. To do this, he had to push Carol back a little, leaning away from his body, perilously close to toppling over backwards. But she kept her arms clasped around his neck and encouraged his new exploration of her responsive tits. He pinched the same swollen nipple that he had abused earlier, of course, but the sensation this time was a jolt of pure sexual pleasure from her breast down to her pussy, re-igniting her final climb to orgasm.

Jeff was an older guy, at that age where he could still maintain an erection long enough to pleasure a woman, but needed much more time to reach a climax himself. The perfect combination as far as Carol was concerned.

As Jeff again felt Carol approaching her climax, he realized his own would soon overtake him, as well. When he felt it was inevitable, he started pushing much harder by bending his knees and thrusting upwards into Carol with each stroke, letting gravity amplify his efforts, and thereby mashing her tender vaginal lips and compressing their interlaced organs almost painfully upward every time. These men who loved to inflict pain were also addicted to it themselves, but only if THEY were in control of both.

Carol and Jeff hit the wall at the same instant, and Carol's whole body spasmed, a ripple of contracting muscles spreading outward from her cunt, up through her stomach and breasts to her head as well as down through her legs to her feet. The thigh of the leg still supported by Jeff's strong arm clamped his arm so tightly, that his skin and muscles there were painfully pinched between her powerful thigh and calf.

Jeff himself spasmed, arching his back, pulling the two of them so that Carol's body was now the one which was vertical, and Jeff was literally bending over backwards in his effort to push his erupting penis as deeply into her as he could.

The two of them shouted out wordlessly, their minds lost in the pure animal joy of their sexual high. Carol could vaguely feel herself being pumped full of seminal fluid, Jeff's cum shooting into the compressed space between the skin at the head of his penis and the tissue around the opening of her cervix, then as he thrust yet again and another powerful burst erupted into her, there was no more space there, and the sperm-laden cum was hydraulically rammed up into her uterus under immense pressure.

Dimly, they were aware that their audience recognized their climax, and there was applause and cheering. Carol heard someone shout "Look at that college cunt come on Jeff's dick!" Although her consciousness was totally occupied with the intense pleasure of her orgasm, somewhere in the back of her mind was a sincere pride in what she heard, that she had reached an apex of betrayal and degradation.

Jeff held himself in Carol as deeply as he could while the initial spurts of semen shot out through his cock, giving him one of the most powerful and pleasurable climaxes he'd had in a long time. He was delighted to have defiled this sexy young wife; their own wives these firemen traded around at these parties, but that was somehow not really cheating, because every husband was there to see his own wife abused and debased on the cocks of the other men. But this girl, this newly-married woman, was here alone, deceiving her foolish husband for her own vain pleasure. That thought made shooting his cum up into her married cunt much more pleasurable, intense and prolonged, and his balls almost ached with the volume and force of their discharge.

As he passed the apex of his orgasm, Jeff stood back to vertical, and bounced Carol on his cock a few more times while he realized he was still ejaculating into her.

Carol just succumbed totally, laying her head back down on his shoulder, clutching him almost affectionately, kissing his shoulder and neck in gratitude, not only for the satisfying and intense orgasm she had just experienced, but also for the masterful way he had used her pain to both put her in her proper place and increase her pleasure.

Jeff finally knew that he was done cumming, and stopped jerking Carol's body up and down on himself. His cock was beginning to wilt inside of her, so he just bodily threw her away from him, and Carol, completely unprepared for this, went flying to land awkwardly on top of Mike and Jeff's wife, Judy, who were just reaching their own orgasm on a leather love-seat nearby. Mike never missed a beat, and simply reached down to Carol's dripping pussy and rammed in three fingers while he started his own ejaculations into Jeff's wife.

----------------------------------------

Carol's story continues in another chapter (The Fall 4) in this Section -- "BDSM", as well as in the parallel and gentler universe of "Loving Wives."

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12