The Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
386 Followers

'Did I hurt you?' he asked worriedly.

She shook her head. 'No, I'm just not feeling a hundred percent.'

'Do you want me to stop?'

He didn't want to stop. He wanted to keep going. That was another male thing, though, wasn't it? Asking a woman who was clearly not in the mood if she wanted to stop. If they really took a moment to really think about it, they'd realise the woman wanted them to back off.

'No,' she lied. 'Do you want me to take my shirt off?'

He nodded. He loved her naked. She sat up and pulled her shirt off, finished removing her panties, and laid back down. Her head still hurt, but not as badly, and she realised she didn't mind the thought of him making love to her. His body was so warm and familiar that there was a comfort in what he was doing. Maybe that was why men pushed forward; they were confident their partners would soon be in the mood, too.

She'd been on the pill for a few weeks, and he'd stopped using condoms, but this morning he put one on. He was newly scared of getting her pregnant. He was probably scared she'd abort the baby. She knew, deep down, he didn't like abortion. He may have respected her right to have one, but it wasn't something he'd ever want a partner to do.

'Can you get on top?' he asked. 'I want to see if you'll cum.'

She'd orgasmed during sex a few weeks ago while she was riding him. He'd been thrilled. Ever since then he'd begged her to get on top. He said it had felt incredible, feeling her cunt tighten around his cock as she came.

'I won't get there,' she assured him, flinging a leg over him. 'You sure you don't want to do this doggy style?'

'No, I want you on top,' he replied confidently.

She rode him with what she hoped was a suitable level of enthusiasm. He was a good man. He deserved a better woman than her. He tried so hard at sex. He wanted her to enjoy it, and he put a lot of effort into making her orgasm. He wasn't so quick to climax these days; he could go a good fifteen or twenty minutes before his own orgasm overtook him, and he put that time to good use.

Just as she predicted, she didn't cum. He did, in the end, and she could tell he was frustrated with himself for not being able to hold off longer. His fingers dug into her arse as he slammed her down onto his cock and he bit back his groans so that Cyril wouldn't overhear.

'Sorry,' he apologised. 'You want me to go down on you?'

'No, I haven't showered since yesterday morning. It'd be nasty.'

'I don't mind,' he said.

She didn't respond.

All of a sudden, he laughed, as if something funny had occurred to him. She ruffled his messy brown hair and asked what it was that he found amusing.

'One of my mates -who's going to remain anonymous - was pretty drunk at Kyle's buck's night. He was talking about how his partner can't cum from sex. Kinda like you, you know?'

She knew. She also knew that there would be several men who now knew she didn't often orgasm from vaginal sex, because men tended to share those bits of information. They needed reassurance they weren't alone.

'I dread to think of where this is heading,' she said.

He grinned. 'He was saying that when they first met, he used to have sex with her, then finish her off with oral. Then she went on the pill and he thought 'great, no condoms'. They had sex, then he got between her legs, and realised all of his cum was sliding...'

'...ew, stop,' she giggled. 'Gross. Why did he even tell you that?'

'He was shit-faced.'

She laughed again. 'Did he finish her off?'

'He did.'

'What a gentleman.'

They laughed softly, contentedly together. Their gazes met, and he gave her a rueful smile. Life wasn't any more tidier or clean or seam free than sex. At least they had each other.

'We should come back another week,' she said. 'You can see the cars.'

He kissed her. 'Yes.'

ausfet
ausfet
386 Followers