The Fall Ch. 06

Story Info
In Victorian London, there are many ways to "cure" madness.
3.1k words
4.59
43.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: YAY SMUT!

Woah, another chapter of The Fall? Over three thousand words in sexi-vision? I can't believe it either! Got super motivated to write today and decided wish you all a porn filled Holiday. -Sov

Thank you to Brenda as always for beta-ing my mental sewage.

~~~SS~~~

The girl...no, he remembered that Ella was her name, was kneeling on the floor by his head and just staring at him. She reached down out of his sight and brought up a piece of bread with jam spread thickly over the top, holding it in front of his mouth. He could do nothing but look at her, incredulous. He noticed her hand was trembling. When he looked back at her face he saw that even though she was smiling, she seemed to be pleading with her eyes for him to eat.

"Release me." He still had enough spine to try and look down his nose at her, but failed.

She shook her head; blonde curls swaying and pressed the sweet smelling bread against his lips more insistently. Her eyes were still pleading, but her smile was looking more like a grimace.

"You think I'm mad enough to eat anything you offer me?" Jonathan's voice dripped with the arrogance that he had failed to give with his eyes.

The hand holding the bread trembled further and the parody of a smile disappeared wholly, as she lowered herself further in his eyes. Her gaze turned downward, and when she met his eyes again, the pain and sadness that reflected in her orbs seemed to come from her very soul. Although he did not know her outside of the brief introduction the night before, this expression seemed so wrong for someone of her beauty. She was but a serving girl, why was she so desolate? Jonathan felt something in his chest constrict, and against his better judgment, opened his mouth to accept her offering. Ella's trembling smile reappeared, and in that moment, he knew her bonds were in some way worse than his own.

Biting into the still slightly warm bread, he realized he hadn't eaten since lunch the previous day and it tasted wonderful. Swallowing the first piece, he continued to stare unflinchingly at the unnerving girl as he finished off three slices total. He didn't speak another word, as she was mute and a servant at that. He knew who was responsible for his current predicament, he just as to wait for her to make an appearance. Sighing heavily, Jonathan lay his head back down on the thin pillow as Ella gathered up the plate and rose. It was then he realized a slight bitter aftertaste had just begun seeping into his mouth.

"Laudanum." He thrashed on the small bed and turned his attention to the girl, baring his teeth. "YOU BLOODY BITCH!"

The servant looked as if she couldn't draw in enough air, and the plate dropped to the ground from her limp hand, shattering before she sprinted from the room.

~~~SS~~~

Upon hearing the shouting coming from the hall and the thudding footsteps approaching, Eliza could only surmise that the good doctor had just figured out what she had mixed into the jam to sedate him a bit. She opened the door just as Ella was about to knock, taking in the panicked look upon the girl's face.

"Jonathan has eaten I take it?" It was more of a statement, as she could hear him yelling and cursing from down the hall.

Ella nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. In fifteen minutes meet me in his quarters. You know the appropriate dress to wear, correct?" Ella nodded again and Eliza paused for a moment, hearing her name from the end of the hall. "My, he does know some colorful words, doesn't he? What a filthy mouth."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Off you go then, get changed." She shooed the girl out of her rooms.

~~~SS~~~

By the time the door to his room opened again, Jonathan was much more sedate. He rolled his head to the side facing the entryway to see if the new intruder was who he thought it was, and he wasn't disappointed. The Welsey woman stalked up next to him wearing nothing but a richly decorated white silk dressing gown hat she had tied tightly closed.

"Comfortable, Jonathan?" she asked looking down at him. She appreciated the way Ella bound his wrists and ankles. His eyes were slightly glazed over, but he still had a little fight left in him. No matter, another five minutes and that would be gone.

"Release me, you bloody whore." He really tried to make it a command, but it came out as a mere whimper.

"No. For the time being, you are mine and I will do what I please with you." She stopped, smirking down at him. "I think that today we will do something with that ghastly mouth though."

Turning to face her captive fully, she pulled the tie to her white gown causing it to open. She gleefully took note of his face when he realized she was wearing nothing but a dark purple corset. His eyes widened in shock as he gazed at her breasts. They peeked over the top and she knew he could see the tips of her rose colored nipples hardening in the chill of the room. His frightened eyes then moved lower, down to her already glistening curls and she heard his intake of breath.

"Please, no." Tears were forming in Jonathan's eyes and he couldn't even bring himself to hide them. "I promise on my wife's grave that I will never breathe a word of this to anyone. I will give you a bill of health, anything you want...just please let me go." He ended with a sob, tears sliding down his temples.

Eliza scoffed, "What part of 'no' do you fail to comprehend? You won't be breathing a word of this to anyone regardless. If you did the carriage driver would state you spent the night here. It's my word against yours, Jonathan. Who would they believe?"

A soft knock interrupted their conversation, and both occupants of the room looked up to see Ella enter with her eyes humbled. She was wearing an obscenely short blue dress. It was loaded with delicate Battenberg lace and other such inane frippery. It reminded him strongly of a child's swimming gown. From his vantage point, Jonathan could clearly see her long boyishly thin legs all the way to the short ruffled undergarments she wore. Ella bowed low to her Mistress and then folded herself to the floor blushing and avoiding all eye contact.

"Well then, it seems that we are all here." Eliza drawled, "This is what we are going to do. Depending on how things go today, you will earn some benefits. Perhaps I may reward you with your freedom. Do you understand?"

Jonathan swallowed his grief and nodded, never taking his eyes off of Ella.

"Good." She moved to block his view, "We are going to work on your ability to bring a woman to hysterical paroxysm."

"Fine, but I will need my hands unbound." Though his words came out slurred, a small bud of hope built in his chest; if he could trick her into releasing him then he could overpower her easily.

"Oh no doctor," she leaned down smiling maliciously, "You are going to be using your mouth to do this; your tongue to be precise."

Seeing his look of absolute horror up close, Eliza laughed in his face, this was going to be great fun. She felt her womanhood throb with anticipation and clenched her legs together. Taking care to continue blocking his view of Ella, she took another step even closer to the small bed until she was nearly standing over him. One of her hands drifted down to her moist folds, sliding up and down languidly while the other began pinching and rolling one of her hardened peaks. He watched as if he was mesmerized. Good, the drugs were finally kicking in. Feeling another rush of heat to her nether regions, she inwardly sighed, the tension from the night before, coupled with not having a partner in a while was making her edgy and impatient.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to give you a proper lesson in anatomy today Jonathan, but I'll let you know when you are doing something right. Ella, come to the head of the cot and watch closely."

Ripping off the thin grey blanket that still covered the more interesting parts of his body, she stode up to stand above his head while taking time to admire the view. Between his pleading earlier and the perfection of his form, Eliza knew she was not going to last long today. Biting her bottom lip hard, she thrust her womanhood close to his features while her fingers continued to rub her clit in small hard circles, in order to make it poke out from its little hood a little.

Jonathan tried to swallow, his mouth felt so dry. This was wrong, so very wrong! Being nude with Miss Welsey torturing him and Ella watching should not be causing his manhood to stir again. It was perverse, sick! He slid his eyes back over to Eliza watching her open her vulva with two fingers mere inches from his eyes, giving him a lewd view of her sex while pointing with her other hand.

"This," she stroked the organ lightly, "is the clitoris. If you want to bring a woman to hysterical paroxysm I suggest you put most of your attentions there."

Ella had already taken her place closer and was watching, her eyes dull and a wide fake smile twisting her countenance. Eliza then crawled on top of him, positioning her backside over his patrician features. He began to feel blessed that he had the Laudanum in his system; otherwise he might be sick with what was transpiring rather than the beginnings of excitement.

Looking up in morbid fascination at the damp curls hovering inches from his mouth, he noticed that the smell of her aroused sex was nearly overpowering at this angle. In fact, he opened his mouth just so he could inhale the scent deeper, causing his blood to begin rushing south. The women in his office never smelled this way, or perhaps keeping them at arms length and in their skirts prohibited it from reaching his nose. Perhaps it was only if they were excited sexually? Recalling his memory, he was certain that Edith had never smelled as such, either. Did that mean...

"Doctor, do show me how well you can use the forked tongue I heard earlier."

Shaking away his thoughts and possible failures as a lover, he lifted his head tentatively, giving a long slow lick the length of her slit. Smacking his lips, he found the taste wasn't too bothersome. It was quite pleasant really. Why hadn't he done this before?

Eliza ground her teeth impatiently; the ache between her legs was becoming unbearable. Perhaps the Laudanum was a poor idea, the doctor seemed to be off in his own little world. How much did Ella give him? His penis was now fully erect, but he had ceased any action to her person and seemed to be mumbling to himself from between her thighs. Rolling her eyes she once again took matters into her own hands. Reaching over she gripped his shaft and gave his cock a good hard pull, bordering on abusive.

Upon hearing the sharp intake of breath from under her, she tugged again to keep his interest. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you? Has your feeble mind forgotten how to administer your attentions?"

She heard a huff from under her, "Of course not, the clitor...mmmmffpph!" Eliza buried his handsome features between her legs and began grinding her clit on his mouth and nose before he could finish his thought.

After a minute or two of being smothered by her saturated womanhood, Jonathan finally regained purchase and closed his mouth around her clit. He wasn't gentle when he sucked upon it heavily and flicked his tongue over it making her inhale sharply as she groaned and her back arched in bliss. Reaching up with her hands, she began to roll her nipples between her fingers while his tongue moved back and immersed itself into her dripping cavern..

Eliza gasped at the feelings his slick appendage was invoking. He was a blooming natural at this! Like a fish to water!

Her breath caught again as his mouth continued to work her over-sensitized pussy. Sometimes licking her clit softly and at others pressing the flat of his tongue hard against her swollen labia. She panted as her fingers alternated between twisting and pinching her nipples. When he ran open-mouthed kisses between her puckered hole and her clit, desperate sounds began emerging from her throat.

Jonathan pulled back and gazed at the button that was now swollen and poking out of its hood. Ah yes, the clitoris. He had been experimenting before, but he remembered that he had to lavish more attention there. Right now he felt euphoric, he just discovered that he loved the taste of a woman's fluids and could possibly devour them all day. Perhaps he could live off them. He giggled at the idea, before running the flat of his tongue over the exposed clit in fast succession.

Her legs were quivering, and her inner walls were tightening and throbbing madly. It felt like lava was flowing though her veins and she was burning up from the inside out. This man was not going anywhere. Not ever. Even Clinton couldn't compete with this.

Jonathan continued his eager attack, but the taste and smell from her sex was causing his erection to ache terribly. He stopped and groaned, squirming on the bed. Eliza looked at his now dribbling erection and panted, "Finish what you started and I will reward you."

Jonathan whimpered, but continued. If he could bring her to paroxysm then maybe his overwhelming ache would be taken care of. It wasn't as if he had a choice. As a last ditch effort, he drew her clit between his teeth, biting lightly, and began flicking the tip of his tongue over the nubbin

Eliza fell forward and had to use her left hand to hold herself up. Her right hand pinched and pulled her nipple hard. Her legs shook from the effort and a low keening noise erupted from the back of her throat. A familiar ball was tightening in her lower body, and the burn continued to build as he worked her over relentlessly. With each swipe of his tongue, caused her body to tense even further. Her breathing was ragged, and her eyes screwed shut with the assault on her body.

"Just a little more...nnnghhhaaahh!" The tension in her body snapped, her mouth open in a silent scream. More moisture leaked from her entrance, and Jonathan lapped it up like a starved man. His greedy tongue continued to work against her, causing her body to convulse sharply before she removed herself from his person abruptly.

Stumbling a few steps away from the bed and landing gracelessly on her rump, Eliza stared dumbfounded at her new acquisition. Never in all her years would she have guessed that the frigid doctor could do such wicked things with his mouth. She expected something barely passable, if not downright horrible. Oh no, this man was not going to be leaving anytime soon. She sighed; he was now looking at her and making pitiful noises while squirming on the bed. Suddenly remembering that Ella was in the room, she slid her eyes over to the girl's flushed face and saw her try not to rub her thighs together.

"Ella, please help Jonathan release." He had definitely earned his reward today.

Jonathan watched a blushing Ella stand up from her place on the floor and walk over to him. He wondered if he was going to service her as well and what she tasted like. Probably something sweet, he decided; the girl was appealing but so shy. He shot a hungry look at her that only seemed to cause her to redden more before she smiled genuinely and a predatory look flashed in her eyes.

Kneeling down, she took his stiff manhood in her slender hands, her fingers caressing the velvety tip and spreading out the fluid now leaking steadily from it. Looking up into his face, she smiled deviously once more before leaning in and giving his shaft a long lick from the base up. She then left a demure kiss on the tip, causing a strand of pre-cum to connect her bottom lip to his erection. He groaned at the erotic sight, and she took that as a cue to roll the fleshy sacs below in her hand as if to test their weight.

"Anytime now, Ella. You are helping him release, not courting him." Eliza came up behind her with a disapproving look.

The girl pouted slightly knowing that her Mistress couldn't see. She then closed her eyes and began to lick around his cock head, pausing only to dip her wet tongue into the slit, which caused him to inhale sharply. Her eyes flickered back up to him as she grasped the base of his erection and began stroking in time with her head bobbing. He had never experienced anything like this before, and couldn't help the needy moan that escaped his throat. Ella looked very pleased with herself. She then closed her eyes concentrating on her task, leaving Jonathan to stare in awe at her dark blonde lashes and cheeks that hollowed out on each upstroke. His balls tightened with anticipation and he pulled at his restraints while trying to thrust upward into her warm cavern.

She increased her speed and suction, finally causing him to snap. Heat tore its way up from his sac, his back arched and his body gave a spastic jerk that caused his cock to hit the back of her throat. His cum began spurting hard and hot into her mouth, hips thrusting upwards of their own accord as his balls emptied.

"Don't you dare swallow!" Jonathan only heard the command fuzzily. Then beautiful Ella was in his line of vision, with her eyelashes wet with tears and her face flushed. Did he do that? He wasn't able to ponder for long, as her lips descended upon him prying open his mouth and releasing his own seed down his throat.

~~~SS~~~

Notes:

In the 19th century, Laudanum was used in many patent medicines to relieve pain, produce sleep, allay irritation, check excessive secretions, support the system, and as a soporific. Laudanum was made with Opium and alcohol, and was frequently mixed with sugar to curb the taste.

~~~SS~~~

A/N: Unless I get extremely motivated before Thursday, there will be no new updates until January, as I will be visiting my parents in the frigid northeast. Mom likes to read over my shoulder while I work. Explaining this would be mildly awkward. -Sov