The Fall of Angela

Story Info
An 18 year old girl wins the loyalty of an older woman.
5.7k words
3.85
38.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to an extraordinary young woman who has my deepest love and loyalty.

Chapter One: Meeting Miss Kate

I am a 34 year old woman in a loveless marriage. This is the story of how my infatuation with an 18 year old girl turned into an experience that changed my life. How my distant worship became so much more.

I gazed across the table as Miss Kate studied the menu. Her glossy hair was shining, her beautiful eyes intent on the menu, and I reflected that only a week ago being with her like this would have been beyond my wildest dreams.

It had been my match in the tennis tournament last weekend. Before that I had worshipped Miss Kate from afar, carrying out the occasional literary task she required of me, and receiving that jolt of pleasure that came from her thanks or occasional praise. But just before I had gone on court she had come up to me and thrust a little bundle into my hands. "Wear these, Angela, wear these for me; I want to see your panties". Hardly knowing what to say I stammered my thanks and returned to the changing rooms. Miss Kate had given me a very short white pleated tennis skirt and white panties with pink roses. Quickly I exchanged my normal white shorts for these pretty items and went back to the court. Throughout the match I had been conscious of how revealing the tiny skirt was, but since I was playing for Miss Kate's pleasure, I overcame my embarrassment and went on to win the game.

Coming off the court Miss Kate greeted me saying "Well done, Angela, you have pleased me". Overcome by the thrill of winning and the praise from my goddess I blurted out "Will you have dinner with me, Miss Kate, please, please?". She looked at me appraisingly before answering "You may pick me up in your car next Saturday ay 7.00pm. Don't be late, Angela".

And here I was. I'd bought a new dress, black and just off the shoulder, spent over an hour on my make-up and hair, and with beating heart had brought Miss Kate to the restaurant. She herself was dressed much more casually in smart jeans and an expensive looking top. But she looked as beautiful as ever and now she looked up from the menu.

"How much do you weigh, Angela?". The question was so unexpected. My answer 130 pounds was possibly a little flattering but, in truth, I was not quite sure of my exact weight. Miss Kate looked me up and down as though calculating. "Hmm, I think you should lose a pound or two. You will have the salad, and some mineral water, no dessert." Then she turned to the hovering waiter and ordered for both of us.

Our conversation through the meal was largely innocent as we made small talk and asked one another questions about our lives and interests. I knew Miss Kate was intending to go to college and I was delighted that she told me what she wanted to study, and we talked for a while about her career opportunities. As our meal came to an end she said "Of course, I have to fund my studies...." and left the statement unfinished. "Oh Miss Kate, I have some savings just sitting in a bank. I'd be glad to help you out". I spoke without thinking. What a thing to say! Yet it seemed to be so right. Miss Kate smiled warmly and I felt a glow of pleasure spreading through me. "We shall talk about that in due course" she said "and now you will take me home".

Outside her house I held the door open for her as she got out of the car. She kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Good night, Angela, you may take me out again" and then her hands dropped down and she quickly squeezed my nipples which had been stiff all evening. And then she was gone leaving me wet with desire and longing.

Chapter 2: Our second date

It was not easy to contain my feelings as I drove home that night. Miss Kate had been mesmerisingly beautiful and I had been so unprepared for that erotic gesture as we said goodbye. As I got into bed that night I saw there was a message on my phone. "Next Saturday, Angela, 7.00pm. I would like to dine at Renaldo's. Don't be late." Miss Kate's simple certainty that I would comply told me a lot about myself (and her). I was past the point of no return, rushing headlong into the unknown, prepared for Miss Kate to take my life wherever she wanted.

That week I was extremely careful with my diet. Healthy food and small portions so that by the end of the week I had lost 4 pounds. I was able to go down a dress size and I bought another new dress, this one even more revealing (I wanted to show Miss Kate the progress I was making and keep nothing from her).

Before leaving to pick her up for our second "date" I needed to transfer some money into my current account from my savings account. I had blown my month's budget on Miss Kate already but I didn't care - I just wanted to give her whatever she needed.

Once again I prepared myself, my new dress, tasteful makeup, and another hour doing my hair to perfection. On this occasion Miss Kate was dressed to the nines, a stunning strapless dress that hugged her delightful form, emphasising its perfection. I felt an irrational gratitude wondering if she was dressing for me.

At the restaurant Renaldo himself showed us to a table in a very secluded part of the restaurant, a dark corner where we had complete privacy. Renaldo departed, Miss Kate took her seat, and I began to take mine. But Miss Kate sharply said "Wait, Angela" and I froze. "You should help me place my napkin, don't you think?". I flushed. Of course, Miss Kate was right and I carefully laid her napkin on her lap. As I bent over Miss Kate again performed her gesture of a quick squeeze of my nipples. "There, Angela, I like your tits to be erect for me. Oh yes, that is what you must call them, just as you use the cunt word." By now I was scarlet with embarrassment but, of course, extremely aroused. However Miss Kate was not quite finished. "Angela, stand and turn around for me, please". When I did so she nodded approvingly "Good girl, you have been careful with your diet this week, I think".

Just as the previous week Miss Kate chose our meals. For me a light but tasty salad. "Still a little way to go, Angela". Our conversation flowed very easily. I knew by now something about Art History and the Roman period and we talked about Miss Kate's intentions at college and her future career. I was relaxing in the company of this extraordinary young woman and beginning to feel that maybe I did have something worthwhile to offer her.

As the meal came to an end Miss Kate abruptly changed the subject. "We have to talk about how you will meet my financial needs" she declared. This subject had been broached by me the previous week and today I felt a little more prepared and intended to be rather more cautious in my financial offer than before. "Yes, Miss Kate, we should talk about that. Maybe I can be of help." I began.

But Miss Kate cut right to the chase. "You liked me squeezing your tits, didn't you Angela?" Since they were still hard, visible and erect I couldn't deny this and could only nod. "Good girl" said Miss Kate. And the flood of feeling that this praise caused in me made me fling all financial caution to the winds.

I began again. "Yes, Miss Kate, I really want to help you out financially". And I meant it. I really meant it. My body was on fire with desire for Miss Kate's touch and all my defences were gone. Miss Kate blew me a kiss across the table, reached out and stroked my cheek. "Such a good girl, Angela, that means such a lot to me". My heart sang.

"Shall we stop at an ATM on the way back, Miss Kate?". She smiled again. She knew I'd do anything for her. "Well, yes, Angela. Shall we go?". I paid the check and a few minutes later I was withdrawing $500 from the ATM and handing it to Miss Kate.

I know I'm making this sound like some callous manipulation but it truly wasn't like that. Miss Kate knew that she was giving me pleasure by allowing me to give her money. And she really appreciated the money as well. I'd do it again. Indeed I expect to do it again. My life's purpose is to support and serve Miss Kate and I really believe it is a noble purpose. When you love someone you have to do it without reserve holding nothing back.

I helped Miss Kate out of the car when we arrived at her house. She smiled at me. "That was a lovely evening, Angela. We'll do it again. Call me." Then, with a flirtatious look she again squeezed my nipples, no, she squeezed my tits and kissed me on the cheek. I had been wet all evening but this pushed me over the edge and I came on the spot, having to steady myself by holding on to the car. Miss Kate knew immediately what had happened but she only smiled and vanished into her house.

Chapter 3: Tighter binding

It was with a beating heart that I waited for Miss Kate to answer my call. That last moment as we said goodbye and I had had that humiliating orgasm was burned into my memory. What could she have thought of me? When she answered I could hardly speak for embarrassment but I managed to get out "Miss Kate, it's your Angela, Would you allow me to take you to dinner on Saturday, please, please, Miss Kate?". Honestly, I felt I was behaving like a shy schoolgirl asking for an extension on an assignment deadline! Miss Kate sounded coolly amused. "Pick me up at 7.00 again. I know you'll be punctual, Angela. I want to go to that Italian place on Main Street. I want to see you in the shortest skirt you can find."

I bought yet more new clothes. Honestly, my bank balance was beginning to feel the strain from my recent expenditures but it was important to look my best for Miss Kate. I found a shop that specialised in teen wear and pretend to be buying a skirt for my niece. It was several inches above my knee. I pinned my hair up and wore a silver charm necklace that grazed the tops of my breasts that were barely hidden by my pushup bra. I wondered if it was too tarty a look for a woman in her thirties but there was no time to reconsider.

The restaurant Miss Kate had chosen was more brash and glitzy than Renaldo's and we got a table not nearly as private as I would have liked. I fussed over Miss Kate's napkin because of last week's little episode, and also to calm my nerves.

After she had chosen a light meal for me and given her own order she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "So you had a little moment when we said goodbye last time Angela?". I blushed and I'm sure both my neck and face went scarlet. "I'm so sorry, Miss Kate. It was just, just,..." and my voice tailed off. "Well, Angela, I guess it is a bit inappropriate for a woman of your age to be so enthralled by an 18 year old." My heart sank. Miss Kate was displeased with me. But she continued "On the other hand it is flattering that I can have that effect on you, Angela, but do tell me - what brought it on?"

Her eyes were so innocent and yet she must know what had caused my orgasm. I mumbled "it was the touch of your fingers on my nipples, I mean my tits, Miss Kate". "Ah, Angela, you liked that, did you? And you'd like it again, wouldn't you?". I almost fainted with desire but I managed a whispered "Yes, Miss Kate".

Miss Kate gave a playful smile. "Oh, but we can't, can we? You've got that nice bra on - just a little too thick, don't you think, for a proper tit squeeze?". My disappointment must have been obvious and my tits were certainly stiff with longing. "Umm" I mumbled.

"I tell you what, Angela, you will take off your bra. That will be better, won't it?". I looked at her startled. "What? Here? Miss Kate". And I looked anxiously around at the neighbouring tables. "Of course, Angela" said Miss Kate "you want to please me, I know that. Yes, right here, right now".

It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Of course I must obey, I thought, but all these people, how can I do it? It was lucky that my bra had a clasp at the front rather than the back. I unclipped it, wriggled my shoulders so that the straps fell of my shoulders and down my arms, and with great difficulty manoeuvred my arms out of the straps. My face was burning but eventually the deed was done. Miss Kate had been smiling at me the whole time, reached across to take my bra and casually left it on the table. "I think we'll leave it there, Angela," she said "these are things you have to get used to."

Miss Kate made most of the conversation during the meal. I tried to respond as best I could but the whole time I was aware of my bra lying next to Miss Kate's plate. Eventually I managed to relax a bit and we talked about Roman History. I was particularly interested in what Miss Kate's opinions were on how the current crisis in US politics mirrored the fall of the Roman republic. She was amazingly insightful.

Then Miss Kate abruptly changed the subject as she reached across and cupped my left breast through my dress. "I see why you needed that bra, Angela, you really do sag a bit, don't you?" What could I say? It was true. I had breastfed my little boy and my breasts had always sagged since then. I'm glad I'm only a 34 size for that mitigated the damage. It was a mortifying moment after our conversation had been going so well.

My eyes welled with tears. "Oh, Miss Kate, I'm sorry, you must think me such an old bag. I don't deserve you. But I'll try to compensate somehow, Miss Kate, because you are my whole world".

I sounded pathetic. I was pathetic. But what did I expect? What did I have to offer such a creature of youth and beauty? Me, a woman almost old enough to be her mother. But I was trapped by my infatuation, trapped by losing my heart to this wonderful girl, all I could do was.... what?

To my surprise, Miss Kate did not rub in my humiliation. Her sympathy seemed to be entirely genuine as she said "Well, Angela, shall we think about how you might cultivate a younger look?" I wiped my eyes. "What are you saying, Miss Kate? I'll do anything, anything you tell me".

"That skirt is a very good start, Angela, and you have pleased me by wearing it. But I do think we have to think about body modifications to really capture the young look, don't you?". She took a pen out of her purse and quickly sketched a heart shape on the napkin and finished it off by writing "Miss Kate" inside the heart. She also wrote on the napkin the name of a tattoo parlour. "By next weekend, I want you to have that tattooed on your left shoulder, Angela. That would please me very much. And somewhere down the track you will need a nipple piercing - you can start preparing yourself for that. In addition, you must start replacing your wardrobe with clothes in a much younger style."

I was reeling from this list of tasks. But then Miss Kate reached over and once again squeezed my right tit. "There, there, Angela, it is for your own good, and I will be very pleased if you will be a good girl for me." Miss Kate knows exactly how to get her way with me. I know she is right. I do need to give myself a younger look. But more than that I need to please her. "I'll be your obedient girl, Miss Kate". As the words tumbled from my lips she took my hand, raised it to her lips and kissed it. It was the most romantic gesture I had ever seen her make and my heart pounded.

"We'll go now" she announced and beckoned over the waitress. As she approached with the check I cold see her eyeing my discarded bra. Before I could grab it, Miss Kate picked it up. "I'm sure that would fit you, my dear" and she handed it to the waitress. "That's OK, isn 't it, Angela?" I was tongue-tied!

As we drove back to Miss Kate's house she began another conversation, a monologue almost. "I like your obedience, Angela. I know some of the things tonight would have humiliated you but they were a turn on for me, and I appreciate the way you allowed me to treat you. No-one else I know has had that devotion and you are therefore special to me." These words made up for everything and cemented my adoration and submission as nothing else could have done.

We arrived back but before I could get out of the car Miss Kate murmured "Wait a moment, Angela". She drew my head towards her so that it rested on her shoulders. Her free hand began to expertly squeeze my tits. "My sweet devoted little submissive" she whispered. I couldn't speak but the response of my body spoke volumes. After a few minutes I convulsed with a loud moan as my body shook with the climax Miss Kate had induced.

"Your little reward, my pet" she whispered as she got of the car. "Till next time".

Chapter 4: True submission

During the week my thoughts had been in turmoil. I had agreed so readily to the shoulder tattoo designed by Miss Kate but as the implications sank in I realised that I had made a huge problem for myself. How could I explain such an explicit tattoo to my husband, or anyone else in my ordinary life? From time to time I wondered whether I should phone Miss Kate and beg to be allowed to place it in some more concealed place. But I had promised her and I couldn't bear to disappoint her. Besides, hadn't I always told myself that true love is to be given unstintingly and without question?

So, on the Wednesday following, I took Miss Kate's drawing to a local tattoo parlour. It was a simple design and the technician only needed an hour before I was adorned with my first ever tattoo. I have to admit that I was thrilled with the result. It was such a departure from the conventional Angela, the woman whose previous life seemed now so much in the past. But I had now had to be very cautious and off the shoulder dresses were just too risky. Also I had to start wearing pyjamas at night - no bad thing because nowadays I couldn't bear my husband touching me and had no wish to wear alluring nighties.

Also that week I took Miss Kate's injunction to give my wardrobe a more youthful look very seriously. I took to shopping at Young Teen outlets, pretending I was buying for my nieces. For work I continued to wear my old office outfits but, at home, and especially on evenings when my husband was (mercifully often at the moment) I would don my new purchases and admire myself in full length mirrors. My regular exercise had kept my legs in good shape with the merest touch of incipient varicose veins) and I was able to admire my new skirts which were very much above knee length. I took to wearing rather more lip gloss than my usual light touch and experimented with various ways of wearing my hair. How I hoped that Miss Kate would approve.

This Saturday, a warm early summer evening, Miss Kate wanted to dine at a riverside cafe alfresco. She chose my usual light meal. "You are slimming down nicely, Angela" she said graciously and I warmed with delight. She inspected my tattoo. "Ah, now you are beginning to be mine" she smiled. I felt it was than a beginning and so I mischievously repeated "Beginning, Miss Kate?"

Had I known her response I might have kept silent because she became suddenly serious. "Angela, you have a long way to go yet. Am I not your Goddess?". Of course I said that she was but then she continued. "And yet, you hide away your Goddess, Angela, you conceal her from your family and friends. What am I to make of that?".

I did not know what to say. Miss Kate was right. She was my true love but she was my secret true love. No-one knew that the respectable woman, pillar of the community that I seemed to be, had shamefully and totally submitted to young Miss Kate - my husband, my parents, my friends, my work colleagues, all were unaware how utterly different I now was.

"I think I deserve better, don't I Angela?" and I nodded silently. Of course she was right. True love cannot be kept a secret but what would be the cost to me? "What would you have me do, Miss Kate?" I mumbled fearfully.

Miss Kate smiled at me - oh how that smile touched my heart and made me melt for her! "Small beginnings, Angela, small beginnings. I know it's going to be hard for you to show the world your devotion to me. Yes, people will think you have lost your mind, but in time when they see how your submission to me fulfils you they will begin to understand. We shall start at your work office. Tomorrow I want you to place this on your desk. And she handed to me a framed photograph of her beaming at the camera, across which was written 'My true love'. "You will do this, won't you, Angela? I shall begin visiting you at work. You will be embarrassed at first but you will get used to it before you take the next step". Of course I agreed, how could I deny my darling anything? But the next step? What did she mean?

12