The Fall of Eastmarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny offspring were birthed from She'la. They immediately spread out and began to gather wood, branches and leaves to cover their now joined progenitors.

AmiraPrison moved closer to She'la, eventually it will force Amira into a circle around her new owner, and then they will also fuse together.

Sensing Shannon's latest orgasm finally die down, She'la broke the kiss and moved her head beside the opening in his new helmet for his ears.

"Huh..? " Shannon had woken up, his orgasm had finally ended. She'la's tail was still, for now; giving his body time to adjust to its new life as a part of her own body.

"Relax my slave, all is well. "

Shannon tried to move, he could only feel slimy, squishy tentacles covering his body.

"What..? "

"We are joined, I am so happy! We are one now, yourself, Amira and I " she whispered into his ear before kissing his exposed nose.

"Look, even now our offspring are working for us, they will build us a new home around us as we mate, "

Shannon opened his mouth in surprise, She'la just smiled down at him, her eyes filled with love.

With the living carapace helmet securing his head to her, Shannon could only look out the corner of his eyes to see the newly birthed bugs scurrying about, dragging old and dead undergrowth towards them. Shannon came again and again over the next several hours, each session draining him to the point of unconsciousness, and each time he woke, more and more branches and leaves were draped over them both.

Each time he woke he saw less and less sunlight as they were camouflaged.

"Now we are all alone, together at last my love. Your seed has ensured our offspring will grow to be strong and dominant, and in large enough numbers no one in Eastmarch will ever escape. You have done so well. They are all strong and healthy, each of them will show their captor untold levels of pleasure, " she said.

Shannon managed to look down at his body.

"Is it even my body now? " he thought as the living carapace that secured him had melded into each other and into She'la, forming an unbroken, smooth outline of his former self under it. It remained very hard and with its soft tentacle covered underside continuing to massage his muscles he could never hope to escape from it by himself. He looked down further at the evil being's tail as it relentlessly hammered into him, its tight, wet interior bringing him to climax again.

A tear rolled down She'la's eye, joined by many more. Tears of absolute joy and bliss for what she had accomplished and for what was to become; the capture and control of a thousand people to help spread her kind.

All humans were to be found, caught and subdued forever in her offspring's embrace.

Even as her tail pumped yet more sperm from his manhood, causing him to grunt as he recoiled yet again into her body, Shannon could only look on in dread as the last of the sunlight was removed and he was shrouded in darkness. His own tears of failure streamed down his face and over his new carapaced lined body, a deep sadness that was soon to be replaced with the ecstasy of being totally dominated and incorporated into her body, completing her existence.

Not even Amira could save him now. He looked over at Amira and noticed her out cold, but still being forced to orgasm.

A deep kiss from She'la took his mind off such matters and made his next orgasm his biggest yet as he finally surrendered his mind to her eternal bliss.

Will anything stop She'la's assault upon Eastmarch?

Will Shannon and Amira be saved?

1...67891011