The Fall of Eva

Story Info
Office girl infatuated with a client.
872 words
3.96
12.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to work on a gorgeous Friday morning. I was stopped at the light at the corner of Hutchinson & Vine. I feel someone staring at me and look to my left to see the most handsome man. I notice he is wearing a very nice suit and tie. Just his presence close to me gave me a bit of a stir inside. He did not look away as I turned to see him, but stared into my eyes. The light turned green and he pulled away. I gather my composure and pulled away as well. After getting to work I sat at my desk and my mind wandered back to the man in the car.

The CEO came into my office and asked me to hold all his calls. He had an important meeting. Being his personal secretary I said "but Mr. Brinkley I see nothing on the schedule for today."

He said, "Yes I know, it was put together late last night. I will wait for him in my office, let me know when he get here. His name is Antonio Boveri."

I smile at him, "yes Sir, I will call you when he arrives." He disappeared into his office and my thoughts went back to the man driving. I laugh to myself thinking it seem that man had commanded my attention.

After performing some daily work I hear the elevator coming to the top. The door opens and I gasp as the same man stands there looking out before coming to my desk. I smile to him trying my best to be professional and say "hello, I am Eva, welcome to Wright Industries, how may I help you?"

He smiles and says, "I am Antonio Boveri, I am here to see Mr. Brinkley."

I shift a bit in my chair, feeling a tingling deep inside me. Yet, again trying to remain professional, I say to him, "I will let him know you are here." I call Mr. Brinkley letting him know his appointment is here and he tells me to show the man into his office. I stand up from my chair smiling at Mr. Boveri and whisper "right this way Sir." He follows me and I can feel his eyes on my ass making me tingle even more.

As we're going through the door his hand taps my ass lightly and he whispers "nice ass."

His touch makes me shiver and I blush whispering "thank you", before announcing him to Mr. Brinkley. I turn to leave and make my way back to my desk, closing the door on my way out, I sit back in my chair. I am flushed and a bit moist between my thighs. I am uncertain what has caused the effect this man has on me.

I try to perform my duties but my mind is in there with him. My pussy is moist and tingling. I cannot keep from lifting my skirt just a bit and sliding my finger between my thighs, glad I had decided not to wear panties today. I slowly fondle my already swollen clit. My hips rocking a bit as I enjoy touching myself under the cover of my desk. I forget all about where I am when suddenly I hear his voice once again. Mr. Boveri has come out of Mr. Brinkley's office and is standing over my shoulder. I am caught. I have my skirt up showing my wet pussy, my fingers rubbing at my clit. I make a feeble attempt to pull my skirt down and straighten my back.

But Mr. Boveri will have none of that. He says, "Do not stop slut. I want to see you finger that nasty little cunt of yours until I tell you that you may cum for Me."

My fingers slip down between my thighs once again as His fingers grab into the long locks of my blonde hair. He roughly pulls me back into the chair by my hair looking over my shoulder watching three fingers disappear into my cunt. My hips bounce off the chair as He urges me on, "that's it whore, show Me what a horny little cunt you are." I am amazed at how His degrading words turn me on even more.

My fingers move faster, knowing I cannot possibly last much longer, I turn my eyes to Him. I begin to beg Him "please Mr. Boveri, oh pleeeeeease may i cum?"

He hesitates, making me wait for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, He says "cum you dirty slut, cum all over your fingers and thank Me."

Trying to control my voice but I can't help but squeal a little as my pussy explodes. I squirt all down my legs. I continue to finger fuck my pussy until my orgasm subsides, my body a shivering mess.

He then instructs me to lick my cum from my fingers as He jots something on a note and lays it on my desk. He turns to walk into the elevator and leaves. I pick up the note reading it. It has an address and time on it. It also has a note at the bottom that says simply "be there or else."