The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gathering information from those who didn't wish to give it was Justin's specialty. He used a variety of methods. He was a keen observer, and he often noticed clues and patterns that others missed. Justin was also a master at discovering a person's weak point. He would find some way to exert leverage, whether it be blackmail or physical intimidation, and then he would extract the information he sought, like a surgeon extracted a tooth. And best of all, he was adept at doing all that without anyone else finding out. The fact that he had not reported back to the duke for several days was highly unusual, and Livius was growing ever more restless and anxious.

A small scratching noise on the door made the duke pause in his pacing. He crossed and opened the portal. Seeing Justin, he gave a sigh of relief and ushered him inside.

"Well? What have you learned?" the duke demanded.

Justin gave him a weaselly grin and plopped into a chair without waiting to be asked. "You are not going to like it, your Grace."

"Come on, come on, spit it out!"

Justin's grin widened. "The queen's attendants are all very loyal, sir. They are as close mouthed as a bunch of clams. Obtaining information hasn't been easy. My usual methods haven't worked. I was beginning to think that either no one knew what is going on or that no one would be willing to talk about it. But I finally managed to catch a break."

Livius growled impatiently. "Get to the point!"

"I stumbled across two of the queen's tutors and most trusted advisors. They were alone in the queen's council room, and they were enjoying tankards of ale. Posing as a footman, I slipped a little something extra into their jug of ale, and then I eavesdropped on their cozy conversation. Let me tell you, sir, that new concoction really works. It loosens tongues and makes people lose their inhibitions like you wouldn't believe. It certainly worked on those two. My ears were burning from what I heard."

The duke of Livius looked like he might explode with impatience as he stood looking down at him. "Well, tell me!" he shouted.

"Seems like the queen has been in training for quite some time. To hear them talk, she's an extremely talented pupil." Justin waited for the duke to inquire further, relishing the tidbit he was about to reveal.

"Training?" the duke asked with a puzzled frown. "What manner of training?"

"As far as I can determine, sir, she's been training to become a whore."

"What?" The duke backhanded Justin hard across the mouth. "Mind your tongue, knave! You happen to be talking about my future wife."

Justin wiped a hand across his bloody lip but still grinned. He was used to the duke's vile temper, and he didn't let it bother him. While he despised the duke, Justin happened to love his work, and the duke paid generously enough for him to overlook an occasional beating. But it was rare to be in a position to exact some measure of revenge against the duke, and Justin relished the position he found himself in at that moment. He continued with his tale as if he hadn't been interrupted.

"I overheard the two men talking. They have been tutoring the queen for years. Seems the queen has been learning to seduce men and practicing her skills on the male servants for quite some time. Hearing some of the things she did...I can tell you, sir, it didn't sound at all like the proper behavior for a queen. I don't know what has been going on in her private chambers, but she certainly seems to have a penchant for virile male attendants."

Livius gnashed his teeth as he digested that bit of gossip. He had been looking forward to claiming the queen's virginity, and the knowledge that others may have already plowed her field infuriated him. He longed to punish her for her disrespect. She was supposed to reserve her maidenhead only for him!

"Is that all you have for me, a bunch of unfounded gossip?" the duke snarled.

"No, there's more, sir. As I mentioned, the staff are very close mouthed about it. I just happened to hear those two discussing it, but it sounded like the queen throws herself at all the male attendants around the palace," Justin replied with a sly grin. "And she doesn't just flirt, sir. They were reminiscing about some of the clothes she wears. Apparently, she dresses like a whore too, at least when guests aren't around the palace. Those two were mooning over her rosy breasts. I guess she likes to flaunt herself for any man who cares to have a look, and they've certainly had an eye full. They seemed well familiar with her bountiful charms, if you know what I mean sir."

"Bastards! I'll have their heads for spreading such lies!"

"Oh, I don't think they were lying, sir. Like I say, the two men were talking, and they had no idea anyone was listening in. I don't think they were trying to harm the queen's reputation. Seemed clear from their conversation that they were both smitten by her, and they were missing the chance to serve their queen. Reading between the lines of what they said, I would guess they both wanted to fuck her pretty badly but had never had the opportunity. They seemed pretty frustrated, so I guess there's a small possibility she is still a virgin after all, sir."

Justin could see that his words were infuriating the duke. The two servants had actually spoken of the queen in reverent tones. It had been obvious that they were both infatuated with her, but they had not spoken of her disrespectfully. They were commiserating because neither of them would ever be able to express their love to the queen. It was clear from their wistful tones that they both desired her. However, Justin knew they would never have spoken of their feelings if not for the drug he had given them.

Seeing the effect his words were having on the duke, Justin had decided to embellish the tale just to torture his employer. He invented all sorts of vulgarities while he inwardly laughed at the duke's reactions.

"If you could have heard the way they were mooning over her sweet round ass and her pert tits! They were well familiar with all her charms. Apparently she acts like a common slut around the palace. It sounds like she really knows how to draw a man's attention to her assets. Most of her tutoring sessions took place with a number of male tutors in her private chambers, and there, she doesn't wear any clothes at all. You should be happy that your future bride is so well versed in the sensual arts, sir. I suspect you're going to be one lucky man on your wedding night, having such an experienced whore in your bed!"

Justin raised an arm just in time to block a harsh blow from striking his head. The duke kicked and punched him, while he huddled in his chair and did his best to ward off the worst of the blows. The whole time, Justin was inwardly laughing, because he had managed to infuriate the duke. Finally, the duke had vented his anger enough to stop hitting him.

"Watch yourself," Livius warned ominously, "or I'll carve you into pieces and feed you to the hounds." The duke was tempted to carry through on his threat, but Justin was simply too valuable of an employee. The duke needed him, because he was willing to carry out any kind of depravity, and he was always discreet.

Justin dropped his gaze to hide the gloating gleam in his eyes. He was enjoying being in a position to see the duke squirm for a change.

"What proof do you have that the queen has been training as a whore, other than the word of those two foul mouthed bastards?" Livius demanded.

Justin grinned. "After hearing them talk, I managed to sneak into the queen's private quarters." He gave a low whistle and his grin turned into a leer. "She had all sorts of books and pictures about fornication. There were literally stacks of notes on the subject, many of them written in her own hand. And she had some toys that would make a strumpet blush. Looks like she's been studying the subject extensively. I assume that's why she consorts with the servants, so she'll have men to practice her techniques with."

"Enough!" the duke cried. "I don't want to hear any more!"

Livius was so angry that his face was a mottled purple. He stalked to the window and stood staring out for a few minutes as his mind raced. He had assumed the queen to be an innocent, an untried virgin that he could gleefully deflower on their wedding night. Finding out that she was nothing more than a dirty slut caused his blood to boil. What she did reflected on him. He couldn't allow her to make a fool of him. She would have to pay!

Livius raised an arrogant brow and fixed a steely glare on Justin. "That still doesn't answer the mystery of where the queen went."

"That's the best part, your Grace. Seems a handful of the queen's guardsmen just returned from one of the villages your men recently raided. I managed to get one of the guards alone and got him rip roaring drunk. The potion worked even better on him. He didn't mean to start rambling on, but once he got going, he told quite a tale."

"Yes, yes...what did the man say?"

Justin grinned. "They were escorting the queen, along with the Duke of Argyle, to the royal lodge up in the mountains. The lodge has always been used by the royal family as a retreat, and the kings and queens of Aglaia always go there on their honeymoon. According to this guard, the queen and Argyle looked pretty cozy even while they were travelling. The two of them have been up there all alone for almost a week now. No servants, no guards, just the two of them. The guard said the queen had planned to be there for a week with her lover, which means it will be another few days before she comes back."

The duke saw everything through a red haze, and he yanked Justin to his feet and started beating him in earnest.

"You lying piece of shit," he snarled. "There is no way the queen is with that bastard!"

Justin fended off the worst of the blows and finally managed to get free of the duke's clutches. "It's true, your Grace. But don't worry, I found out where the place is, and I can take you there! We can be there within just a couple of days if we travel by horseback. If we hurry, we can catch them together before her guards return to escort her back here."

Livius froze, breathing heavily from his exertions and his anger. The thought of the queen playing whore to his most hated enemy on the eve of her wedding to him filled him with a murderous rage. It was several minutes before he brought himself under control, and his mind was racing with possibilities.

Justin knew his employer well, and he knew how his mind worked. He fed the flames of the duke's anger. "Seems to me like the queen might need a healthy dose of discipline, sir. If I were you, I would teach her a lesson she would never forget. If you like, I could gather a couple of your men and we could show her what's what, sir."

The duke could not have agreed more. Perhaps, he could use this to his own advantage. If he went to the lodge and found them together, he would have every right to be outraged. If he killed the wolf in a fit of apparent jealousy, the queen would have no cause to object. In fact, having been caught in bed with her lover, Livius would be fully justified in punishing her in whatever way he saw fit.

Thoughts of her punishment and utter debasement made him smile with evil intent. Once he was finished with her, he was sure the queen would be eager to soothe his anger and give him her complete obedience. It would be entertaining to see her gang raped by he and his men. The thought of watching while his men pumped their cocks into every orifice made him instantly hard. She would not be so haughty after being fucked by a few of his henchmen. They were enthusiastic but not very talented lovers. He had seen them in action, and their victims did not seem to enjoy their lustful attentions. The duke's smile was diabolic.

"Prepare for the journey with all possible haste," he ordered. "We will leave as soon as you are able to make the arrangements. Bring along two of my brawniest and roughest henchmen. Choose ones with a real penchant for rape and who know how to fight. We may need their help in dealing with Argyle. If anyone asks, we are going hunting."

Justin nodded and made to exit. "Yes, sir."

"And Justin," Livius waited until his manservant met his eye, "choose men who are dependable but dispensable. Once our business is completed, I don't want any witnesses. I'm happy to see the bitch raped, but afterward, she will still become my wife. It wouldn't do for the men to spread gossip afterward about how they had fucked her." The duke raised an arrogant eyebrow as he glared pointedly at Justin. "I know you won't spread the tale, because you know your life depends on keeping your mouth shut. However, the men are not nearly as clever as you. Once we are done with our fun, I trust you to dispense of them quietly and discreetly. Is that clear?"

Justin gave another evil grin. "Absolutely, your Grace. What about the servants here at the palace who may already have fucked her and the other guards who know about the queen's affair with the wolf?"

"We will deal with them all when we return," Livius snarled. "I won't allow anyone to live who could spread the tale of my wife whoring for another man while she was betrothed to me!"

"Yes, sir," Justin agreed.

As Justin rushed to carry out his orders, he whistled happily to himself. The thought of the fees he would collect from the duke to carry out his orders filled him with glee. The thought of killing a few people was also enticing. But what filled him with the most anticipation was the thought of fucking the queen. She was a tempting little piece of ass, and he couldn't wait to sink his cock into her while she begged for mercy.