The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 11

Story Info
Eleta satisfies Rafe's every fantasy on their last night.
8.3k words
4.83
7.2k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter contains not only anal play but other elements of BDSM. For those of you who don't like that sort of thing, please don't read it. But for those of you, like me, who enjoy submitting to your partner in order to satisfy every single one of his desires, please enjoy. :-)

Lynn Coppersmith

(Aka Haremgirlreturns and formerly Haremgirl)

*****

On their seventh and final night, Eleta and Rafe sat on the rug in front of their bedroom fireplace once more. They had enjoyed a glorious day together, filled with laughter, fun and passion. By unspoken accord, neither of them had mentioned her tears from the previous night. They both understood that their remaining time together was limited, and they wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

A crackling fire warmed them, and they faced each other over a game of backgammon. Eleta was far ahead. She rolled the dice and laughed as they turned up double sixes. She flashed Rafe a naughty grin as she removed her last few pieces from the board.

"Aha!" she cried. "I do believe, sir, that it is time for those trousers to come off!"

Rafe sighed, and he gave her a mock scowl. "You are ruthless," he grumbled. "I can't believe you won all four games."

Eleta's eyes sparkled with good humor. "I was a good sport. I allowed you to keep your breeches until the last. But having beaten you fair and square, I intend to claim my prize." She waved her hand at him imperiously. "Now, off with those trousers! They are an offense to your queen!"

Rafe couldn't help but chuckle as he stood up and unbuttoned his breeches. She watched with eager fascination as he pulled them down and stepped out of them. He stood before her, marvellously naked and obviously aroused.

She leaned back on her arms and looked up at him, revelling in the sight of such a magnificently handsome male. His firmly muscled body was covered with small nicks and scars gained in battle or other manly pursuits. She thought these small imperfections only added to his masculine appeal, and she traced each one with her eyes.

Rafe suppressed a groan as hot blood throbbed in his loins. As the seconds passed, his ache only intensified, but he remained outwardly patient beneath her lengthy inspection. Fair was fair, after all.

She twirled her finger in the air. "Turn around slowly." she commanded. When Rafe had made a full turn and once more stood facing her, she flashed him a naughty grin. "Mmmm," she cooed, "absolutely mouth watering."

"I knew we should have played cards instead," he said with a good natured chuckle.

Eleta giggled with glee. "I am no fool, sir! I wasn't going to give you a chance to cheat again. And besides," she gloated playfully, "this time I am the one who was wearing the least amount of clothes when we started. You had a distinct advantage."

Prior to starting the game, the pair had made love on the rug. Rafe had been impatient. He had remained fully dressed while stripping Eleta down to her chemise. Afterward, she had felt so warmed by his attentions that she had not gotten dressed again, and had remained in nothing but the thin chemise. It came only to her upper thighs, and the top two buttons had been left undone. The garment clung lovingly to her ripe breasts. As Eleta played the game, Rafe's lustful gaze rarely left her, and he had been more absorbed with the sight of her than with the strategy of the game.

Eleta was well aware of his fascination. Leaning back as she was, her breasts were thrust upward, and they pressed wantonly against the sheer fabric. She traced the deep V of the neckline with her finger as she grinned up at him. She was gratified that his eyes followed her finger with obvious desire.

"You should have kept your eye on the prize, and you might have won some of the games," she teased.

Rafe subjected her body to another thorough appraisal. His eyes flared even hotter as they landed on her birthmark. "Believe me, love, my eyes never left the prize!"

When his smoldering gaze finally rose to meet hers, Eleta laughed with delight. "And now, you have lost the contest, and you promised to do whatever I want for the rest of the night."

"Had I known you were so accomplished at backgammon, I would have been more wary," Rafe teased with a grin. "Nevertheless, your Majesty, I'm a man of my word. Consider me at your service and command me as you wish."

He executed a deep bow, and Eleta dissolved in a fit of giggles once again. Rafe chuckled with her. Eleta finally sobered enough to catch her breath. She pushed the backgammon board aside and motioned imperiously to the spot directly in front of where she sat.

"I command you to stand here, sir!"

Rafe obeyed without hesitation and stood looking down at her as he waited for her next command. She allowed him to lift her to her feet and stood facing him.

Eleta traced the ridges of his taught abdomen and ran her warm hands over the upper muscles of his chest. She skimmed her hands upward until they circled his neck and toyed with the hair at his nape. When she spoke, her voice was low and seductive, teasing his senses with its purring quality.

"You promise to do whatever I want for the rest of the night, right?"

"Yes, little one. Anything you want," Rafe replied with an indulgent smile.

Eleta's grin was reminiscent of a cat with a bowl of cream. "What I want is to fulfill all your fantasies tonight, Rafe." She saw his eyes widen, and her smile deepened. "I want to indulge you. I want you to use my body to satisfy your every desire. I want to explore those unorthodox sensual realms you talked about during our first night here." She stretched onto her toes, and her last words were whispered in his ear. "I want for nothing to be taboo between us. I want to explore and appease every forbidden craving you've ever had."

Rafe could barely breathe as his mind raced with possibilities. Eleta watched him, and her own heart thumped with anticipation. He hadn't even touched her, and she was already swollen and wet. Just the thought of what he might do with her was thrilling.

"Eleta," he managed to growl, "you are my queen. I cannot do as you ask. It would not be proper. Because you are my queen, there are some things that we should not do together."

She shook her head and held his gaze. "No Rafe. I don't want you to think of me as your queen. I am simply yours...yours to use, yours to enjoy, yours to corrupt, yours to claim and mark as your own. It is my deepest desire to be yours in every possible way."

Rafe closed his eyes briefly and groaned at the images she was conjuring in his mind. He met her gaze again and gave her a small shake.

"You don't understand, love. I've never desired a woman as much as I desire you, and I've never had such vivid fantasies before. Some of my fantasies about you are neither gentle nor romantic. Sometimes...," he paused to swallow hard, but he continued to meet her eye, "...sometimes I imagine using you in the basest manner possible, in ways befitting a common whore, not a queen. Sometimes I even fantasize about inflicting pain, not enough to injure you, but enough to bring pleasure, at least to me."

He closed his eyes momentarily, and it was obvious he was struggling against those urges even then. He opened his eyes and squeezed her shoulders, trying to make her comprehend his meaning.

"Once I unleash those darker passions with you, I may not be able to ever contain them again." His eyes dropped to her breasts, barely covered by her chemise. "You have always strained my self control, since I first laid eyes on you. If I were to indulge those appetites, you might not like it, and I might not be able to go back to the way it's been between us, even if you asked. Are you sure you want to cross that bridge?"

Eleta nodded her understanding of his warning. "I am not afraid. I am ready and eager, Rafe, and you promised to do what I want." She blushed hotly, but refused to look away. "And I have darker passions too. I admit that I have fantasized about you doing all manner of things with me and...," she blushed furiously but continued, "...and to me. I have fantasized about you holding me down and making me submit to your will. I have dreamed of you controlling me in every possible way, and it makes me excited and eager."

She looked down at her hands as she caressed his chest, and she nibbled her bottom lip. "Don't you understand, Rafe? It thrills me when you control me and make me do what you want. No one else has ever treated me that way, and I find it incredibly arousing."

She rose up and kissed him, her lips blatantly inviting. She whispered a plea with her lips still teasing his. "Please, Rafe. Tomorrow, I will be your queen again, but for tonight, I want simply to be yours. Please teach me how to pleasure you in every possible way. Don't hold back. You promised."

Rafe's cock throbbed from excitement. The thought of her submitting to his desires completely was captivating. He could no more refuse her entreaty than a moth could resist coming to a flame. He clasped her to him and kissed her with ravenous hunger. His imagination raced, and after a few moments, he ended the kiss. When he met her gaze, his eyes were once again glowing like emeralds, and his features were taut with barely controlled passion.

"If it becomes too much for you, you must say 'enough' and I will stop. Do you understand?"

Eleta's heart was pounding so hard she could barely breath. "Yes," she whispered.

"Kneel," he ordered with a low growl.

The simple command made Eleta shiver with awareness, and she dropped to her knees at his feet. Rafe fisted a hand in her hair and held her gaze while he guided the head of his erection to her mouth.

"You want to learn to please me in every way?" When she nodded, his eyes flared with heat. "You can start by learning to suck my cock."

He was about to instruct her on what he wanted when, without the slightest hesitation, she took him into the hot, wet haven of her mouth. He thought he might die from pleasure. She sucked him deep into her mouth and moaned. Rafe struggled to keep from crumbling to the floor. He briefly wondered how she knew what to do, but then his ability to think at all disappeared, and he simply relished every sensation.

Eleta was amazed by how it felt. She had practiced this with props in front of her tutors, but it was entirely different having Rafe's throbbing male appendage in her mouth. He was huge, and her jaw ached as she stretched to fit him between her lips. His shaft was as hard as steel, yet the skin was as soft as heated silk. He smelled delightfully musky, and he tasted strangely salty and sweet.

She explored every ridge and hollow, tracing the swollen veins and dipping into the tiny hole at the tip. She loved the helpless groans he made, and when she used her tongue in certain ways, he almost whimpered. Having him completely at her mercy was intoxicating. She ran her warm hands up along the backs of his thighs and cupped his firm buttocks in her palms as she took him even deeper into her throat.

"Sweet God in heaven! You have a perfect little mouth," he gasped. "Deeper, Eleta! Suck me deeper," he growled. "I want to feel the back of your throat, little one." He clutched her head between his hands and thrust forcefully into her mouth. "Take all of me in your perfect little mouth."

Eleta moaned, and the low vibrations in her throat made him tremble. She complied with his order, swallowing him deeper, until he battered against the back of her throat with every thrust.

The shift in his behavior was marked. He wasn't thinking of her as the queen in that moment. He was only focused on what he was feeling and the pleasure she was giving him. Eleta was elated, and she worked hard to please him.

Rafe threw his head back with a moan. "Fucking hell, that feels good."

Eleta was thrilled by how out of control he was. Just as she had practiced with props dozens of times before, she used her hands, lips and tongue to drive him even more insane. She fondled his balls, and he growled with delight. After several minutes of her sweet torture, he was barely hanging on to his sanity.

"Enough, little one. I can't take anymore." He started to pull away, but she made a disapproving sound, gripped his thighs, and kept sucking.

His words came out through clenched teeth. "Eleta, stop! It wouldn't be proper for me to finish in your mouth!"

She was determined not to let him pull back. She sucked harder and caressed the globes of his bottom. Her finger began to trail down his crack, and Rafe lost it.

He gripped her head, thrust roughly several more times, then gave a groan of surrender. The vision she presented...on her knees, at his mercy, greedily sucking his seed down as he climaxed...was enthralling, and he savored the sight. She was so beautiful, moaning as he thrust forcefully into her throat.

Eleta clutched him closer as she swallowed convulsively while he spurted in her mouth. When the last tremors had faded, she released him and then looked up at him with a sultry smile.

"Forget about proper, Rafe. It obviously brought you great pleasure to have me suck your cock. Why have you never let me do it before? Was it because I am the queen?"

Rafe's lips twisted ruefully. "Of course."

"Is that also why you didn't want to finish in my mouth, even though you had fantasized about doing so?"

Rafe's chest was heaving and his heart was still thumping. He had never had anyone pleasure him so well. "Yes," he stated simply. He still wasn't sure he should be treating her this way. She was his queen, not some cheap whore.

"I thought so," Eleta whispered. She sensed his hesitation and was determined to destroy his inhibitions. She began to lick and suck his slackened cock until he began to firm again. "But your naughty girl wants to worship you in every way, Rafe." Her velvety tongue felt like heaven as she lovingly licked him from the base of his cock to the tiny hole at its tip. She rubbed her face against him, much like a cat seeking favor.

When he was hard once again, she rose to her feet once more and kissed him. He could taste his own musky essence on her tongue, and he growled possessively as he deepened the kiss. When they were both panting, she broke off from the kiss and met his eye.

"You promised to do anything I want for the rest of the night, Rafe. Tomorrow, we can be as proper as you like. For tonight, I want you to forget that I am your queen. I want you to take me, fuck me, make me yours in every possible way and use me for your pleasure until you can't use me anymore. Just know that in pleasing yourself, you will be bringing me the ultimate pleasure too. Now, what else would you like to do to me?" she urged. "What else have you fantasized about doing to me?"

Her offer was the ultimate temptation. The urge to seize and savage her, to simply take what he wanted without a thought for her tender feelings was strong. He took deep breaths as he tried to cool his raging lusts.

Eleta sensed his struggle, and she undermined his hard fought control by trailing fiery kisses along his throat and chest. She gripped his cock in her fist and caressed him as she held his gaze. She bent and suckled one of his nipples. She gave it a sharp tug with her teeth. When Rafe flinched, she met his eye boldly, practically daring him to ravage her.

"I don't want gentle, Rafe."

"I'm warning you for the last time," Rafe growled. "I don't want to frighten you or hurt you, but if you're asking me to act out my fantasies, some of them are rough. Some of them will cause you pain."

"I told you...my passions run as deep as yours. You aren't frightening me, you are exciting me, so what's it going to take to make you do your worst?"

Rafe scooped her into his arms and carried her to the huge bed. He dropped her none too gently on the foot of the bed and scowled down at her.

"Turn onto your hands and knees," he ordered.

Eleta quickly complied. Rafe placed a hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her upper body down, so that her hips were high in the air. Then, he flipped the hem of her chemise up, exposing the lush globes of her bottom. He kneaded her smooth flesh with possessive delight. His hands were neither gentle nor harsh, they were simply masterful.

The first time he landed a ringing slap on her bottom, Eleta jerked with surprise and let out a pained squeal. There was an instant sting, and then it blossomed into flaming heat as she squirmed restlessly and clenched her bottom against the burn.

"Do you want me to stop?" he demanded.

"No!" she gasped, biting her lip against the pain and heat in her bottom. "I was just surprised. Carry on."

She tilted her bottom up invitingly, and Rafe's eyes flared.

"I've dreamed of spanking you," he admitted, landing an even harder slap on her opposite cheek. He smiled as she reacted much the same as the first time. Once she had settled again, he spanked her bottom still harder."Ever since you abducted me, I've dreamed of turning you over my knee and spanking you."

Two more ringing slaps landed on each side of her bottom, and he grinned. Eleta was crying softly, but to his delight, she kept returning to her original position with her bottom tilted up invitingly. He loved the erotic sight of her red bottom, and he spanked her twice more on each side. His voice was a low growl, gruff with passion. "This sweet ass was made to be spanked by me, and often."

Rafe settled into a steady rhythm. After every few stinging slaps, he would caress her heated flesh, allowing time to maximize the burn and let it spread. Eleta squirmed enticingly, making the lush globes jiggle delightfully, but she always settled again.

Although she was crying quietly, she obviously did not want the spanking to end yet. Her bottom glowed red, and he could see the imprint of his hand in several places. His cock was throbbing at the sight. He continued the spanking for a long time. He didn't stop until his hand was beginning to hurt, and she was gasping with hiccupping sobs.

"Had enough?" he finally asked, squeezing her burning bottom and grinning when she flinched. He had never enjoyed spanking anyone so much. Her ass was delightfully red and hot. It would look even more enticing with a few welts across it.

Eleta struggled to slow her breathing. She turned her head sideways and looked up at him. She could tell that he was thoroughly enjoying spanking her. She sensed that he was still holding back but wanted more. She was surprised to realize that she felt incredibly aroused and also wanted to take things to the next level.

She wiped her face on the sheets and took a deep, shaky breath. Then, she faced him with a challenging pout.

"Is that the best you can do?" she taunted, wiggling her bottom enticingly. "I hardly felt that."

Their gazes clashed briefly, and she could have sworn she saw the last of his inhibitions go up in smoke. His emerald eyes briefly flashed with approval before he turned away. "Don't move, little one," he growled from over his shoulder.

The steely authority in his brusque command made her shiver with excitement. He returned a moment later, having retrieved her riding crop from the wardrobe. He held it where she could see it and then slowly ran it over the burning globes of her bottom as he met her eye once again.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. "This will hurt much worse than just my hand."

Eleta couldn't speak past the lump in her throat. She merely firmed her lips and faced forward once again.

Rafe stood behind her, enjoying the sight of her plump red bottom raised invitingly. He purposely let the moments stretch out, and Eleta held her breath. She released it with a scream as the first stroke came down hard across her buttocks.

Rafe hadn't spared her. He had struck hard enough to cause considerable pain but not break the skin or cause any permanent damage. A stripe of white hot heat flared across both sides of her bottom, and it blossomed into molten lava as it spread over her exposed flesh.