The Fallen Celestial Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had shared his thoughts with Enama who quenched his wonderment with a simple answer, "The home of Shantei isn't back inside those short white walls. Our home is wherever we make it."

---

After his afternoon meal with the family, Lexington made his way towards Gaous' estate. Unlike most of the citizens of Shahemein, Gaous lived in the business quarter atop one of the largest buildings of the city. Lexington wondered how Gaous made it up this daunting stairway, but realized when he saw the pillow-filled tented cart that he had been carried up here.

Lexington had arranged the meeting just after the meeting at the Compendial concluded. The young man who resembled Gaous, but was younger, was named Galius. Galius was the grandson of Gaous. He was just as tall as Lexington, but not as muscularly thick. Lexington could tell that Gauos was fit, however, especially for a man who spent his entire life in Shahemein. Lexington had noticed that there were an overwhelming number of obese people – very much unlike Shantei where the only fat people happened to be travelers.

"Welcome, Lexington, my grandfather is occupied at the moment, though he did tell me to show you to him once you arrived."

Lexington thought it odd, but nodded in compliance.

Galius led Lexington through an extravagant and long corridor. The view from the corridor was astounding. The entire side of the corridor lined the very edge at the top of the building and because the building was the tallest, the entirety of Shahemein was viewable. It was a breath-taking site. Shahemein was so large that even the great walls that surrounded the city were difficult to make out.

Galius and Lexington stopped an oddly wide, ornate door decorated with jewels of seemingly every color. Galius gave one knock and the right side of the door swung open. Lexington stepped in while Galius stayed outside.

Lexington looked around and saw an even more extravagantly decorated chamber with a panoramic view of the city. He guessed that the chamber was even larger than the house they stayed at.

At the far side of the chamber was a large bed, which was also extravagantly decorated with gold and just in front of the bed, was a bench. There he saw Gaous lying on his side with his eyes closed surrounded by two naked teenage boys. As Lexington approached closer, he could see that both boys were pleasuring Gaous. One of the boys, while on his knees, bobbed his head back and forth on Gaous thin but fully erect penis while the other was very slowly pulling and pushing his penis out of Gaous's ass.

Gaous opened his eyes and saw Lexington. "Welcome," he said with his soft voice. Lexington was taken aback at the sight. The two young men continued as they were apparently commanded.

Gaous closed again and continued to speak, "I understand that this must strike you as odd, but do not be alarmed. I have spent 117 years in this world and in those years I have had the pleasure of every kind of human that exists. I find that teenage boys, almost men, are the most pleasurable and at this age I cannot afford to waist time and effort to get myself or another off. It takes me quite a long while to orgasm, as you could imagine I'm sure."

The boy who was fucking Gaous in the ass began to quicken his pace. The boy placed both hands on top of the hip of Gaous. Lexington could see his chest and face redden. The boy sucking on Gaous' cock was jerking his small penis as well.

Lexington hadn't noticed he had been strangely quiet during this time.

Gaous had noticed and spoke up, "now about your business, Lex, may I call you Lex?"

Lexington replied, "yes, sir, you may. I have spent about a year as a human and wondered if I could gain a bit of knowledge from you. Mainly to inquire about how you compiled your wealth."

Lexington noticed a furrow in Gaous' brow, he assumed he was close to orgasm. Gaous let out a small grunt. The boy sucking on his cock paused and made a choking sound. The boy fucking Gaous in the ass paused as well, his cock still buried inside.

"Don't stop," Gaous commanded. The boy continued to push his dick in and out of the old man's rectum. "As you were saying."

"I'm just here to learn is all."

"Well, that, my young friend, is a very long story."

After gaining his composure, the boy swallowed Gaous' sperm. He then stood and made his way out of the chamber. A few moments after, the boy fucking Gaous in the ass had finished as well, shooting his load into Gaous' ass. The boy slipped his also small penis with a plop and made his way out after the other.

Gaous stayed lying on his side on the bench with his eyes closed. "Take a seat, Lex, and listen." Gaous proceeded with his story.

---

Gaous didn't lie – at least not about his story being long. It was barely afternoon when Lex first arrived in Gaous' chamber. When Gaous finished, Lex couldn't tell how far into the night it was. The walk home was expectedly uneventful. Gaous' penthouse was almost exactly across the other side of the city from Albeus' home. The streets were nearly abandoned. Lit braziers lined the main avenues that separated the Four Quarters of Shahemein. The smaller streets however where lit by either the moon or by candle light or torches that protruded from buildings or homes.

Lexington learned a great deal about human persistence and sacrifice from Gaous, the Chiefmen of the First Quarter. To even achieve the status of Chiefman was a great honor. To be Chiefman of the First Quarter painted Gaous as Shahemein's most honored citizen. Lexington was also surprised with Gaous' honesty. Gaous had shared of the things he had to do to get where he was. The Chiefman of the First Quarter sacrificed friends, family, and his body through out his one hundred and seventeen years on this world.

"Do what must be done and you will succeed" was Gaous choice phrase. He repeated it often enough for Lexington to repeat it in his mind. Gaous' soft, crackly voice was pleasantly sounding to Lexington. He enjoyed listening to the old man speak.

As he entered the Third Quarter of Shahemein, he had heard a very familiar moaning. The moaning was coming clearly from an opened window. Though it the window was high enough that an averaged heighted person couldn't peek through, Lexington was tall enough to do so.

Lexington quietly approached the window and peered in. The moaning was coming from a woman being fucked by two men as he could see them at an angle. All three were in the corner of a small room. He could see that Mara was leaning with her arms pressed straight against the wall. She was kissing the man that was in between her and the wall and he was holding her up with his arms carrying her legs and his hands at her lower back. The other the male was fucking Mara in the ass with his hands placed under Mara's butt cheeks. The two men swung Mara back and forth with the one man slamming his penis into her vagina while the other slammed his into her ass.

The sweat on all three of them was highlighted by the glare of the few candles in the room. Lexington was surprised to find the scene beautiful. He was happy for Mara. She moaned in orgasm as the men continued to go at her remorselessly. A few moments later, the men let Mara to her feet and she immediately dropped to her knees. The men stood next to each other and Mara placed her hands on her knees, pressing her sweat-coated breasts together and opened her willing mouth wide. The two men jacked the cocks in the direction of Mara's mouth. One man ejaculated first shooting his load at Mara's forehead and hair. The other man followed soon after shooting most of his load in her mouth with some landing on her nose and cheeks. Lexington finally turned back to make his way towards Albeus's home.

Aside from being Chiefman, Lexington also learned that Gaous used his personal army to protect Shahemein in return for payment and prestige. It was a simple arrangement. Gaous confided in Lexington that he had learned of an impending attack on Shahemein from the empire of Ashur.

Gaous informed Lexington that Ashurians were a dark and brutal people. The Ashurian Empire could only reach Shahemein by sea and the nearest entryway to Shahemein was through the Granite Gulf and up the Luildel River. The chokepoint to which the gulf emptied into the river was laden with defensive and offensive structures to its favorable location in times of war. It would be a mistake to attack Shahemein at such a point, which is why Shahemein has remained safe in times of war.

Gaous also spoke of Shahemeinian patrols and how they had spotted Ashurian scout vessels far off the gulf, yet Gaous assured Lexington not to worry. The entrance to the gulf was surrounded by to peninsulas, only one of which was inhabited. The eastern peninsula was seasonally ravaged by drought leaving the area a barren wasteland while the western peninsula was populated by the small city of Comercios.

Upon making his way towards the entrance of Albeus' home, Lexington turned to sit on the steps of the porch. He took one deep breath and looked up at the night sky. He was reminded of the nights when Enama and him would lay out after making love. He would stare up at the night sky while on his back, enjoying the warmth of Enama's body against.

Suddenly, a desire struck him. He felt this small urge to try to be able to see Shantei from Shahemein. It was unlikely that any human telescope could see across such a distance, but if he could summon his Celestial power he would be able to see. Lexington leapt to his feet and bolted towards the nearest stairway that led to the top of the east wall of Shahemein.

Lexington intermittently leapt up five or six steps remembering the lightness in his step. Quickly getting to the top, he spotted a line of torches and braziers in both directions of the wall with numerous guards standing watch. He stepped to the edge of the wall towards the direction of Shantei and then he focused.

The breeze of the night air was much cooler at the top of the wall and it was distracting. Lexington was not accustomed to the cold weather. Still, he did his best to focus. Again, he felt that similar warming in his chest. The warmth then spread up his neck and into his head and his eyes began to glow blue. First the blue was dark, but as Lexington began to strain to see even farther the blue began to turn lighter. The glow increased in brightness and finally, Lexington could see the bridge of the Luildel River, the path that led to Shantei, and then the walls of Shantei.

Something was different. As he strained even further, he noticed that the charred homes of Shantei were replaced by what appeared to be black tables. The black tables seemed to be made from the charred clay that once stood as the homes. Each of the tables was the same size and height and the tables were dispersed randomly through out the village. Lexington felt a shudder of fear crawl up his spine as the black tables reminded him of the marble alter where Thraxa fucked him.

As he peered further in Shantei, he could see dozens of Shadowmen though he couldn't make out what they were doing. As he focused, he realized they were fucking. When he was a Celestial, he knew that there were both female and male Shadowmen, yet he didn't find it relevant or unusual because of the fact that there were also male and female Celestials. However, he never noticed that Shadowmen had sexual organs. He assumed they were similar to Celestials in that aspect.

Once his focus was fixed, he could see the Shadowmen as clearly as if he were standing beside them. He saw all combinations of sexual positions being performed by the Shadowmen. The first group of Shadowmen, he saw a male on his back on the table with a female mounted on him. The other male was standing at the edge of the table and was fucking the female from beind. Another group was composed of two male Shadowmen with one on his back and the other propped on top of him while both sucked on each other's cocks. Lexington saw a male Shadowmen fucking another male while that male was fucking a female. Right next to that group was a group of two females sucking on the cock of one male Shadowmen. The last group he noticed was a pair of female Shadowmen in the same position as the two male Shadowmen he saw earlier. They were lapping at each other's vagina while forcefully fingering their own assholes.

Lexington had never witnessed a Shadowmen gathering like this. They seemed to be celebrating, but what for? Maybe this was a ritual. He was appalled both by the display and the fact that he knew so little of the Shadowmen and their ways. He only knew how to kill them. He so badly wanted to soar out of Shahemein and blaze through the ruins of Shantei to shove his blade into each and every Shadowmen.

He continued to peer farther past the center of what was once Shantei to see a road that was paved with some sort of slimy black essence. The road led directly towards the Badlands. Lexington finally lost his far sight and the view from the top of the wall came to focus. He gasped. He felt drained, but it didn't worry him. He feared what was beyond that blackened path.

12