The Fallen Celestial Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexington let Ishmael and the other four pass through the gate before him. Before he exited, he turned back towards the direction of where Enama was sleeping and sighed heavily. Then he turned and made his way out of Shahemein.

Once the small group of Fallen was far away enough that the Shahemeinian guards couldn't see them, they used their Celestial speed to shorten their journey.

"How long will it take us to get there?" Lexington asked.

"We'll be there by noon today," Ishmael answered.

Lexington was surprised to find that they were all just as fast as he was. At one point, he noticed that Sera seemed that she put little to no effort into the dash. Sera ran in unique long strides. She seemed to almost float. He found himself wondering if she could fly. He shook the thought from his mind.

Remain focused, he told himself. Enama, the baby, and Shahemein are my priority.

Lexington began to think about the other Fallen. There was a small army of them and though he knew how to lead Celestials, he wasn't sure if he could effectively lead Fallen. He then began to think of Ishmael. Ishmael was just a foot soldier in the Celestial Army before the Purge. He didn't know him personally, though he admired the resolve that he had shown thus far.

Lexington then began to wonder if this was just a ploy. Though he anticipated his next encounter with Thraxa, he wondered if these five were now agents of Shadohinus. But then he remembered that one of his Celestial abilities was to be able to detect agents of Avariceal. It was that nagging pain in their chest or gut. He felt it when he first encountered Thraxa and again when him and Mara encountered the Felhounds.

Even so, if this were a ploy, he would be damned to let Shadohinus get the better of him. He was Lexington, a Celestial Seraph, and for good reason.

His thought was interrupted when he heard Daniel say something, though he didn't catch it.

"Don't you think...?" Daniel asked as they continued to run at their incredible pace.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I was saying as a Celestial, who would have ever thought this possible? Or even imaginable?"

Lexington nodded. The thought caused countless sleepless nights for him since his fall. And though he was glad to finally find the truth, it didn't make him feel any better.

Just as Ishmael had anticipated, the six Fallen did arrive at the Fallen Encampment and were greeted by the biggest person that Lexington had ever seen on earth. As they got within speaking distance, Lexington recognized him immediately.

His name was Aggram, the Celestial Bull, they used to call him. Aggram stood seven, almost eight feet tall. He had unkempt blonde hair that fell over his shoulders and a thick beard that had more grey that Lexington had remembered. He wore reinforced chain mail that covered his chest and back with a sweat drenched undershirt. Sweat glistened off his huge shoulders and muscular arms. The man was just as much a giant as a Celestial as he was a human. Slung over his shoulder was a weapon only Aggram could wield, Iustae, the great maul. The maul was a coal-shaded iron with the long hilt made of something resembling wood.

Lexington smiled as the two approached each other. They both stuck their hands out. Aggram's grasp was tight as ever.

"It's nice to see you again, Seraph," Aggram said in his deep husky voice.

Lexington nodded and smiled, replying, "Same to you, Aggram. So tell me, how did a man of your size survive so great a fall?"

They all shared a laugh as each of the small group of Fallen greeted and embraced those of the Encampment. It warmed Lexington's heart to see so many of his brethren.

Soon, he thought, I'll have Shadohinus in the ground and Enama back in my arms.

---

"'The Black Citadel' is what I've heard some of us call it," Ishmael said grimly. "That is what lies beyond the blackened path that you have spoken of, beyond the decimated village of Shantei."

"What's it purpose?" Lexington pressed.

"The Black Citadel is Shadohinus' kingdom on earth and from it radiates this foul ooze that we call 'Blight.' As there are rules of Cielos and Avariceal, there are also rules of this earthen realm. Shadohinus cannot simply just leap from realm to realm he requires aid. The Blight is what allows the Lord of Avariceal to walk among us humans. From what our scouts have reported, the Blight has already covered most of the Badlands and all of the land past Shantei up to the Luildel River."

Lexington sunk his shoulders in towards his chest as his gaze fell upon the ground.

"I know this is hard news to take," Ishmael said with as much sympathy as he could. "But you must understand how grave our situation is. If we do not stop him at the Luildel River, there's no stopping the Blight from spreading like wild fire over the rest of Shatelos."

Enama and our baby, Lexington quickly thought. He then rose to his feet. "What are we waiting for then?"

Ishmael smiled. The fire in Lexington's eyes was exactly what he knew the Soldiers of the Fallen needed. "Shall I give the command to move out, Seraph?"

Lexington nodded.

Ishmael and Lexington stepped from their tent. Ishmael stood onto a boulder maybe 5 feet tall and proclaimed with a surprisingly booming voice, "TO ARMS, FALLEN OF CIELOS!"

The noise of the stomping and clinging of armor was welcome to Lexington's ears. Most of the Fallen didn't share his ability to recall their armor so they were reduced to having to either forge their own or use human's armor.

Aggram, one of Lexington's three lieutenants, stepped to Lexington's side and folded his arms. Lexington took a glance at the giant Fallen soldier and noticed the wide smile.

"Just like old times," Aggram said.

"Indeed," Lexington replied.

It took a matter of minutes for the thousands of Fallen soldiers to arrange themselves in battle formation. Ishmael then turned to face Lexington alongside Lexington's other lieutenant, Daniel.

"Your command," Ishmael asked.

"To the Black Citadel," Lexington loudly declared.

A cheer erupted from the Fallen Army as they marched their way west away from the rising sun and towards Shantei and the blackened path.

---

By the time the sun was highest in the sky, Lexington and his Fallen Army had already reached the Shahemein Crossroad, which was an intersection of roads that led to many cities of Shatelos including Shantei, Shahemein, Kahemein, and Aloantei. For a human, it was still two weeks journey but the pace of the Fallen was incredible. Ishmael informed Lexington that at their rate, they would be at the Luildel River within the week.

Just south of the Shahemein Crossroad, about three days journey south, was were Shahemein and the rest of Lexington's family remained. Out of curiosity, Lexington used his far sight to peer towards Shahemein. He saw over the long stretch of lush vegetation and various small traders homes that were established along the Shahemein Mainroad until finally he set his gaze upon his beloved city.

Everything seemed to be in order. From what he could see of the large north gate of Uupshahe, the city bustled with traders, natives, children, and a few councilmembers pouring in and out. Lexington smiled. He hoped Enama knew he was thinking of her.

Suddenly, Lexington heard a Fallen soldier cry out, "RIGHT FLANK!!"

Lexington turned towards where his army was marching and a large purple portal had just finished rippling into existence. Out of the portal came Shadowmen and Felhounds rushing out towards the army. The number of the Shadowmen wasn't alarming, but the Fallen were caught off guard. Lexington dashed towards the portal already with his obsidian blade, Aequitas, in hand.

Shadowmen after Shadowmen paired with Felhounds continued to pour in through the portal. Lexington could see as his Fallen struck more of them down than they. Still, he wanted that portal closed. To the far left, he saw Aggram engaged with the largest Felhounds Lexington had ever seen. He didn't fear for Aggram's safety. The fight was fit for the giant Aggram was.

Once upon the opening of the portal, the influx of Shadowmen and Felhounds seized. It's as if whoever was on the other side knew Lexington was there to stop them. The battle between the Fallen and the Shadowmen and Felhounds raged on behind Lexington.

Lexington stood firm and gripped Aequitas with both hands. To his surprise, Thraxa the Valkyrie stepped from beyond the portal accompanied with two large Shadowmen at her side as the portal ceased from existence. The Valkyrie was not smiling, but Lexington was.

"We meet again," Thraxa sternly said.

"You and I have business to conclude," Lexington replied.

Thraxa held her gaze and unwound the whip that was strapped to her side. Thraxa was donned in the same purple hazed armor that housed her massive breasts. Her slightly purple colored skin looked radiant in the sun as the sweat that built on her shoulders, arms, and legs accentuated her defined muscles. Over her crotch was a triangular piece of armor that was held about her by a chain that wrapped her waist.

Lexington smiled, making sure that her sex organ was the first thing he would cut off.

"Sweet vengeance," Lexington said under his breath.

"What?" Thraxa asked.

Lexington continued to smile as he lunged towards Thraxa. Both of the large Shadowmen brute charged at Lexington. The first leapt in advance. Lexington responded by ducking, then swung up, hard, towards the brute's belly. Lexington felt the dark red blood of the Shadowmen brute splash against his face as the brute landed on his shoulder then back with a loud thump. The second brute paused in response enough for Lexington to swipe at the brute's leg. The brute lurched forward in pain as Lexington spun then slashed upward at the brute's neck sawing his head clear off.

Lexington turned towards Thraxa with his blade held downwards. The dark red blood of her two Shadowmen guards covered Aequitas from hilt to end. Thraxa's eyes glowed red as she gnashed her teeth together.

She charged at Lexington with her whip in hand yelling, "I'LL KILL YOU!" Thraxa pulled her whip back and flung the end forward. The end of the whip clung itself at Lexington's sword hand. She pulled back, forcing Lexington to fall forward. He broke his fall with his offhand, braced himself onto his knees, and grabbed the whip. With the end of the whip tightly grasped, he pulled back with all this might yanking Thraxa to fall onto her face. Lexington then stood and pulled the whip once more from Thraxa's grasp. He loosened the whip from his wrist and tossed it aside as he walked towards Thraxa. Thraxa leapt to her feet in a defensive stance. Her eyes began to glow red again as the some of the dirt around her began to form two pillars beside her. She gripped at the pillars of dirt and pulled them from the ground. Loose dirt fell from the pillars in her hand revealing hardened swords.

"Come at me!" Thraxa declared.

Lexington lunged in attack with Aequitas pointed at Thraxa. Thraxa swung with one sword, Lexington parried, Thraxa swiped with the other, Lexington riposted. The riposte startled Thraxa forcing her to step back, Lexington advanced knocking one sword from her hand. Thraxa swung with the other, Lexington dodged in return, then quickly slashed at her sword arm leaving enough of a cut to force Thraxa to drop the sword.

Lexington then spun and with all his might threw his offhand fist into her gut. He felt Thraxa lean into him as she gasped for a breath. Lexington then grabbed her by the end of her hair and shoved her to her feet. He placed the edge of Aequitas to her neck.

"Tell your Shadowmen to stop."

"Or what? I'm dead either way." Thraxa wrapped her tail around Lexington's ankle and pulled. Lexington stumbled back as Thraxa rose and yelled, "LEAVE NONE ALIVE IN THE NAME OF SHADOHINUS!"

With that, Lexington gripped the hilt of Aequitas with both hands, spun and sliced Thraxa's head off with one clean swipe. Lexington stepped towards Thraxa's body and kicked it over so it lay on its back. He bent forward and pulled the plate of armor from her crotch, revealing the fine black linen that laid over her large sex organ. He reached under the linen and took hold of Thraxa's limp cock. He aimed Aequitas at the base of her cock and sliced it off.

The remaining Shadowmen and Felhounds were dispatched soon after Thraxa fell. As Lexington made his way back to the head of the ranks, he slipped Thraxa's severed cock into a little sack and strapped it to his belt as his armor and sword faded from existence.

"How many did we lose?" Lexington asked Daniel.

Daniel smiled and shook his head, "Not enough to stop us from destroying Shadohinus."

Lexington placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder and returned the smile. He then turned towards his Fallen Army and loudly commanded "MOVE OUT!"

The sun began to set, but it did not matter. The Fallen Army did not need rest. They were focused and had their eyes set on Shantei and the Black Citadel.

============

Note from the Author:

Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment below or send me any private messages you may have! I would greatly appreciate it!

- Geovani

12