The Fallen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wondering what?"

"What it's like to have a real dick inside you...filling you up and thrusting inside with it's heat."

I feel a warm flush fill me up at her vividly dirty description. I have to stifle a little whimper when I feel my womanhood tremble at her words.

Having Danni fuck my brains out last night with our strap-on was absolutely marvelous, but if I'm being honest with myself I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind a few times. There's another warm flush of desire inside my feminine core, and I can feel my face blushing in response to being caught with my thoughts in the nookie jar.

"I knew it!" Danni grins. "You've been checking out guys pretty hard tonight."

I have?

"I...uh..."

I sigh and resign myself to a fact I'm only now fully admitting.

I gaze down at my beer and confess, "Yeah. I've been wondering what it's like."

"And I want you to have that experience, Erykah. It won't mean you love me any less."

"But it's cheating," I protest. "I don't wanna cheat on you!"

It's Danni's turn to sigh as she tells me, "Look...what we are, what's inside us...we're designed to love. We're meant to share our love on a grand scale and be loved in return. We have to. It's who we are. It's what we need. I can feel Jophiel inside me just bursting with this warm light of love, and I'm driven to share it with the world. Just like you are."

"That's the booze talking," I chuckle.

"Bullshit. I know you've been feeling it too."

I suppose I have. My entire life I was never really at peace with the world, but these last few days have been amazing and enlightening. I've been suppressing this growing feeling inside, not knowing what it is and frightened of it because of that. After Danni's explanation I realize she's completely correct.

"I don't wanna end up that girl who hops on anything that moves," I object weakly, those last, nagging bits of fear hanging on by a thread.

Danni laughs at that.

She snips that final thread when she replies, "Even if you turn into mega-slut I'll still love you, but no one is saying it has to be like that. All I'm saying is we Eternals have a duty to share our love with those who are worthy. We need to teach them to love with no limits."

I remember my epiphany from that day Danni and I conversed in my room for the very first time.

It's my duty to protect those around me from the darkness.

What better way than to show love in all we do? Forgiveness, kindness, and even physical love are all aspects of this. I can sense Cassandriel within, pleased at my realization. A weight I didn't know existed lifts from my mind as this hidden conflict evaporates under the light of truth.

"Danni, you're right!"

"I know," she speaks aloud this time, the drunken slur back in her speech. "I also know you've been checking out that wall flower over at the pool tables."

I give out a nervous little giggle as Danni points. I thought I was being pretty sly about my interest in him but apparently not that sly. I look over at the young man again. He sort of reminds me of me. The "me" from before my awakening. He's not the cutest guy in the room, but he's cute enough and doesn't seem to know it. The young man has been nursing a single beer for the better part of an hour now and trying his best not to look out of place.

He's here with a small handful of friends, their group playing pool as they laugh and get snockered. With an easy smile, he's got no issues joking and chatting with his friends, but he seems almost painfully shy otherwise. I haven't seen him with a girl yet, nor have I seem him even attempt talking to one.

A couple of his buddies were able to catch some female interest while I surreptitiously observed, but the young man doesn't seem jealous of their success. Rather, he seems a little depressed at his own lack of courage to go chat up any girls himself. I did catch him checking me out a couple times. Each time our eyes would meet he'd look away and blush slightly.

"Welp," Danni exhales the word as she stands, a bit wobbly for a second. "C'mon. You need to go talk to him."

"What? No, Danni. I know you're right, but I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

"Yup," she nods, stealing my patented, cheesy-ass grin for a moment. "No time like the present."

She reaches out and grabs my arm, tugging insistently until I sigh and stand.

"Lezgo," she slurs drunkenly and gives me a light push toward the pool tables.

"Okay," I surrender and begin heading that direction.

"Good luck," Danni says, tossing me a wink as she sits back down.

Damn. My wing-woman bailed, leaving me to fly solo. No turning back now I guess. I put one foot in front of the other and head toward my target.

What am I getting myself into? It's weird it was Danni who pushed me into this, quite literally. I think about it, and I mean really think about it. Examining my feelings, I come to realize that were our roles reversed I would be completely okay with Danni wanting to go get sexed up by some guy.

I know...crazy, right? Is this all part of being an Eternal, this willingness to share our love and lovers so freely? It has to be. The old me would have thought this is wrong on so many levels, but now? I just can't conjure any objections that hold water.

Alright, if I'm doing this then I'm going in full bore. No hesitation, no regrets...right?

Right.

As I move closer the object of my interest turns to look at me. Our eyes lock but he doesn't turn away this time. I put on the most sexy-sweet smile I can muster. I can't help but giggle a bit when he gets a deer-in-the-headlights look.

I know I'm not the most gorgeous or exotic woman in the room, but I manage to bring their game of pool to a halt as all of his buddies stop to watch me walk up to their meek friend. I do a quick little shuffle-step as I sidle closer to him while putting on a faux-bashful expression.

Any pickup lines I say will seem corny or ridiculous, so...

I simply smile and say, "Hi."

"Uh...hi," is his reply.

I decide to go with the weird-girl vibe, which is actually pretty close to the truth. I am kind of a weird girl.

"No," I shake my head. "That's not right."

"What's not right?" he asks, confused of course.

"You're suppose to say 'Uh hi what's your name?'."

I actually manage to get a tiny hint of a grin out of him, and I can see it's melted his nervousness a bit.

"Uh hi what's your name?" he asks, quoting me word for word.

"Erykah," I answer, holding out my hand.

He seems shocked a woman wants to touch him, even if it's a mere handshake. I'm gonna break through this confidence barrier of his even if it kills him. Not literally of course.

I smile real big and tell him, "This is the part where you shake my hand and say 'My name is insert your name here'."

His shield cracks a smidgen. He reaches out and shakes my hand.

He grins a little bigger this time as he wisecracks, "My name is insert your name here."

"Pleased to meet you insert your name here," I grin and vigorously shake his hand.

He's got a firm grip. I can see the signs of a good sense of humor, keen wit, and sharp mind peeking through the walls he keeps around himself.

"But," I add as I release our handshake, "that's kind of a long name. Should I call you...'insert'..."

"Or 'here'," I finish as I let my hand drop conspicuously close to my feminine place.

He's quick enough to catch the innuendo. He stares hard at my hand down below, his breathing quick and shallow, and his face turning a shade of bright crimson. I see panic in the young man's eyes when he realizes he's staring at my crotch, and his eyes jerk upward to stare at my face again.

"Finn. My name's Finn," he spouts quickly.

* * * * * *

With the ice broken I'm able to get him talking. I notice Finn is barely buzzed, so I stop drinking and start to sober up over the next hour as we converse, play pool, and even take a short trip to the dance floor. We both sort of make fools of ourselves out there and step away giggling and laughing at our collective clumsiness. I discover he's actually quite chatty once he begins warming up to me. He's funny and interesting, and he holds my attention well enough that I barely pay heed to what the rest of my crew is up to.

I'm definitely feeling some chemistry between us.

Finn and I mostly indulge in fun, silly little small talk, but I drop hints all over that I'd like to go somewhere quieter. Eventually I'm able to wrangle an invite to his place.

A short taxi ride later, and Finn and I end up in his small, one-bedroom apartment. I'm not really paying much attention to the place itself, but I notice enough to see it's fairly tidy and clean. That's good. Filth is a definite turn off for me.

Mostly I'm eyeing Finn, though, my pussy so hot it feels like it's on fire. I give him a sexy smile and wait for him to make a move.

"Did you want a soda or something to eat?" he asks politely.

"No thanks."

I give him a look that says I'm hungry for something else.

"Did you...want to watch a movie?" he suggests timidly.

No. I want you inside me silly boy. I've got a sneaking suspicion Finn is a virgin, which is turning me on even more...believe it or not. This almost unbearable heat in me is insisting it's time to fuck, but I have to dial it back a few notches.

"Sure. A movie sounds nice," I nod. "Lead the way."

He sets his keys down on a small hall table, and I follow him into his diminutive living room. There's just enough room for a sofa and TV, giving the room a cozy, intimate feel. It's perfect.

Finn kneels in front of his TV stand and pulls out a few flicks, asking, "What kind of movies do you like?"

"Science fiction," I grin.

"No way..."

"What, a girl can't like a good sci-fi story?"

"Just...strange I guess. Oh, not that you're strange I didn't mean that it's just most people in general don't get into sci-fi and it's really weird, ah, I don't mean that I mean you're not weird..."

"It's okay, Finn," I smile, laying a hand on his shoulder to interrupt his panicky, run-on sentence. "Just show me what you have."

I kneel next to him, very close, and I detect aftershave and a masculine, musky aroma. I inhale his manly scent almost greedily. God he smells so good to me right now. I want to throw him on the couch and start tearing off his clothes, but I don't want to spook him. Even though I'm here, right next to him so warm and waiting, it's like he can't believe he has a woman alone in his apartment.

He's still afraid to make a move.

I need to take it slow and make tonight feel as natural as possible for him, especially if it is his first time. I loved how gentle and caring and passionate Danni was with me for my first time. I'd like to be able to share that experience with Finn as well.

"That one looks good," I point, picking a movie I've already seen.

"Oh, yeah!" he enthuses. "It is. Really good!"

He pops in the movie as I seat myself on the couch, Finn sitting next to me shortly after. He sits close but not close enough that we touch. It's endearing how he's trying to show his interest in me while still respecting my personal space. The gesture is so cute and innocent...it just makes me want him all the more.

He starts the show, the opening credits roll, and I listen as one of my favorite opening movie lines of all time is uttered in the main character's deep, gruff voice.

"Some days you're the train...and some days you're a car stuck on the tracks. I could tell today was gonna be one of those stuck on the tracks kind of days..."

A few minutes into the show I realize there's no reason to still be wearing these infernal high heels. My feet are all achy, but this actually gives me an idea. I kick off the dreadful shoes with a grateful sigh.

"Hey Finn?" I ask sweetly.

"Yeah? Did you want a drink or snack or something?"

"Nah. I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Sure," he nods with a twinge of nervousness.

"It's kind of a big favor."

"Okay," he says.

"I just got these new shoes, and they kind of made my feet hurt a little. Could you give me a foot rub, pretty please?"

"Yeah, I can do that," he readily agrees.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it."

Cool. Hopefully this will loosen him up a bit...let him know I'm okay with him touching me.

Finn moves to one end of the couch, and I lie on my back on the remainder of it's length, propping my head with an arm cushion. I try to put just one foot in his lap, which I knew wouldn't work because of my tight dress. I fidget a bit, hamming it up.

"Oh darn it," I pout with saccharin in my voice. "Silly dress."

He watches in curiosity as I sit up. I hike the dress up my thighs and drop one foot to the ground, my legs spreading open just a bit. His eyes go wide as they fall on my black, lacy panties and the promised land beneath. I pretend not to notice what he's staring at and lie back, turning my head to watch the show.

Finn is a real gentleman, though. Most guys would have made a move by now, but Finn only looks away and focuses on rubbing my feet. That's fine with me for the moment. My feet actually do hurt, but his gallant behavior is having the effect of turning me on even more.

So is this foot rub.

"Oh, that feels so great," I murmur, the knee of my free leg going slack.

It really does, too. Finn is damn good at giving foot massages. I can tell he's really trying. He wants to make it feel good...make me feel good. He's such a sweet and wonderful young man.

After about five minutes of utter podiatric bliss I say, "That foot feels like heaven. Are you up for doing the other one?"

"Of course," he says.

He's looking in my direction but carefully keeping his eyes off my plainly exposed underwear.

"You're so sweet," I smile.

"It's no problem."

I lift my foot from his lap and slide it back, my knee pointing up in the air as I place my other foot in front of him. This has the effect of exposing my panties even more. Finn can't help it. He sneaks a peek, though brief, then looks back to my face to see a seductive smile greeting him. He looks away with such shyness I want to gobble him up. I go back to idly watching the movie while Finn works and kneads my other sore tootsie.

If I were a cat I'd be purring right now.

"Finn?" I ask after a couple minutes.

"Yeah?"

"You said you're in college, right?"

"Uh-huh. Third year engineering courses."

"Wow. Sounds tough."

"Lots and lots of math, but I swear our professors tell math jokes more than teach lessons."

I laugh at the thought.

"How about you? What year are you?" he asks me.

I consider lying for a split second and telling him I'm older than I really am. I don't want to lie, though. Better I'm truthful with him...as much as possible, anyway. There's some things I should keep secret, after all.

"I'm a senior."

"Oh, really? What are you majoring in?"

"I guess you could say I'm majoring in High School. I go to Bay Ridge Academy."

I knew this would throw him for a bit of a loop, but now he's wearing this "oh god I'm a pedo" look on his face. His hands stop their massage.

"Look," I say, reaching down to where I'd lay my purse.

I pull out my driver's license and hand it to him. He examines it before handing it back, a look of relief on his face.

"You're eighteen," he grins. "I suppose you must be. If that was a fake ID it would say you're twenty-one."

"Thought you were in trouble for a minute there, didn't you?" I giggle.

"Yeah," he laughs. "You had me a little scared for a second."

It was a gambit. Telling the truth usually is, but I think it broke down his barriers a bit more.

"How did you get in the club, then?" he asks out of curiosity.

"My dad knows the owner," I shrug.

"Really? Can you see if he'll do something about my tab?" Finn jokes.

I laugh, happy he's relaxing and really warming up to me.

"I can, but I'll need a favor," I say with a wink, twirling my foot in his lap. "You see, there's this girl in distress that needs a man's strong hand to help ease her pain."

"Ah," Finn replies knowingly, his hands and fingers going back to working their magic.

"Those really are some awesome foot rub skills you've got, Finn."

"Thanks. You know, they say an excellent foot massage is good for the sole."

I giggle at his pun and say, "Oh my god...you're a great big dork, just like me! You're so cute!"

Finn laughs.

"I've been called a dork plenty before...but never cute," he admits with a sidelong glance in my direction.

I sit up and ruffle his short, brown hair.

"You're cute as a bug's ear," I tell him before leaning back.

He doesn't reply, but I can see the happy grin on his face as he continues massaging my foot. We both go back to watching the show for a few more minutes. Soon both my feet are humming happily.

"That is soooo much better. Thank you Finn. You have the hands of a Greek god."

"You're welcome."

Finn looks a little disappointed when I remove my foot from his lap. I pull my dress back down and sit upright again. He gives me a smile that I return, accompanied by an expectant look on my face. A long moment passes between us, and I can tell he's still hesitant to make any kind of move, like he's afraid I'll freak out and leave or something.

I suppose he'll need a gentle push in the right direction, a sure physical sign I want him closer. I take the initiative by scooting in close, slinging his arm over my shoulder, and leaning up against him. I place my hand against his stomach, pleasantly surprised by it's tight, lean feel.

Part of the tightness is Finn's sudden and obvious anxiety at having a woman pressing herself against him. I idly stroke his stomach as we watch the show, my hand meandering up and over his chest periodically. It takes a while, but he slowly relaxes as he comes to realize I want to be here. His breathing becomes more calm, as well, the young man loosening up under my touch.

I crane my head back to stare at the side of his face. It takes a few seconds for him to realize I'm doing so, but he eventually turns to gaze at me with a sense of wonder written on his features. He seems truly surprised I'm still here.

"Hello," I grin, my emerald eyes twinkling up at him with desire.

"Today's my twenty-first birthday, by the way. It's why I was at the club."

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks."

"Hey Finn?"

"Yeah, Erykah?"

"This is the part where you kiss the girl."

His eyes go all dreamy, like he can't believe this is happening. I savor the anticipation of the moment every bit as much as he. Time seems to slow as Finn gradually leans his head toward mine. Our lips join and gently caress one another in a slow and tender kiss. His breath is sweet with a sugary mint flavor. He must have popped a breath mint during the taxi ride here.

I hate to interrupt the moment, but...

I lean back and ask, "You have mints? Can I have one? I got booze breath."

Finn laughs.

"Your breath is fine," he says, though his hands reach into a pocket.

"No. I probably taste like you're kissing a beer bottle."

"A little," he chuckles, handing me a mint.

I pop it in my mouth and pronounce, "A girl likes to look, smell, and taste good."

"I'm not complaining," Finn says with a big grin. "That kiss was amazing."

"Are you sure?" I ask playfully. "I don't know...I may have to get another sample before I can..."

Finn cuts me off with his lips against mine, the delicious warmth of his furnace-like body heating me as I press into him tighter. I give out a tiny, almost inaudible whimper. I've been wet since we got to his place, but now I'm drenched. The fire down below is almost unbearable.