The Fallen One Ch. 3

Story Info
What will Draco do when ByHerself wakes up?
1k words
4.39
14.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ByHerself was the first to awaken. She didn't open her eyes for she was afraid if she did the warmth the was wrapped around her would leave. She turned in Draco's arms and looked at him while he was asleep. He looked so peaceful, she hated to awake him. Somehow during the night Draco ended up under the covers with her. His shirt was gone so she could see his pale white muscular chest. She gentle ran her hands up and down his chest. Her hands moved lower to the top of his pants. She could see he still had the bulg there. She gentle ran her hand over it. She could feel the heat coming from it.

"If you go an further I'll have my way with you." Draco said his eyes still closed. ByHerself cupped him. "Damn it woman." He rolled her onto her back, lying on top of her. He smiled down at her. She stared up into his passion darken eyes and leaned up and kissed him. He kissed her back with a passion. There was a knock at the door but neither heard it. Kindra walked in and cleared her throat. Draco pulled his lips away from ByHerself's and looked at Kindra. Draco quickly got off ByHerself and stood in front of Kindra.

"And what do you think your doing?" Kindra in a voice that said your a dead man. She keep looking from Draco to ByHerself.

"I was kissing ByHerself and I was trying to decide whether or not I should make love to her." Draco said in a sweet voice. He licked his lips. He could still taste ByHerself on his own lips.

"Oh is that all." Kindra said walking over to ByHrerself and placed a dress on the bed. "BH, here's a new dress for you to wear..." looking from ByHerself to Draco. "If you decide to come down stairs and join the undead." She smiled and turned and walked out of the room. ByHerself fell back on the bed. Draco just stood there wondering what just happened.

"I thought you said Kindra would kill you if you touched me?" ByHerself asked looking at Draco.

"I thought she would." he turned and looked at ByHerself as she laid under the covers. He smiled. and walked over to the bed, taking a seat. "ByHerself... you know I want you right."

ByHerself through the covers aside and got up and grabbed the dress. "I'm getting changed and going down stairs." she headed towards the bathroom. "Do you want to join me in the shower?" swaying her hips as she walked into the bathroom. Draco just stood there like an idiot, watching ByHerself walk naked in to the bathroom. He closed his eyes and groaned then fell back on the bed.

* * * * Inside of Kindra's bedroom * * * *

Kindra walks in and looks to see if her slave is a wake yet. Her slave was just where she left him, tied to her four post bed. She had to smile he was just to good. She walked over to the bed and laid down besides him and gentle moved his light brown hair out of his face and slowly leaned over and kissed his soft lips. Even in his sleep he responded to her touch. She quickly got undressed and climbed on top of him and slapped his face.

"Asmite wake up." she said in her most commanding voice. His eyes snapped open and looked up and her. She saw the fire in his eyes and now that he was ready to take what ever she through at him. "My friend ByHerself is here. I want you to come down stairs and meet her." Asmite stared at Kindra and nodded. "What do you say slave?"

"Yes Mistress Kindra." Asmite said in a mocking voice. She grabbed his nipple and twisted it. He let out a moan of both pain and pleasure. Kindra smiled then leaned over, pulled his head up to hers and kissed him. They both moaned and Kindra let go of Asmite's head and lets it fall back against the head board. He cries out in pain "Hon, that hurt."

"I'm so sorry." she said in a sweet voice "Next time I'll make sure I do it hard enother to give you a concussion." Asmite growled and bucked his hips up so she could feel his need for her. She sucks in some air. He was so big and thick. "You want to be inside me." Asmite noded. "Well to bad. We have to go down stairs." She reached up and untied Asmite from the bed. He saw his chance and grab Kindra and flipped her over so she was under him.

"Now we're going to play by my rules." Asmite said in a soft yet forceful voice. Kindra just noded. "Now what do you say?"

"Yes master Asmite." she said surprised at his forcefulness. He's never been force full with me before she thought. Asmite slowly slide himself in to Kindra and groaning. Kindra closed her eyes and bite her lip.

"You like that don't you. How about this?" He leans over and takes her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. Kindra cries out with pleasure. Asmite chuckled against her breast.

"Asmite please... don't stop." Kindra cries out. raising her hips, begging him to move inside of her. Asmite couldn't take it anymore and start to move inside of her, feeling her insides grab at him. "Ohhhhhh... Asmite please." Asmite grunted a respones. Kindra cried out Asmite's name at her release and Asmite cried out hers. He pulled her close to him and kissed her.

"Do you want to go down stairs now?" he asked teasing her lips with his tongue. Kindra opened her eyes feeling to tired to move and shook her head no. "Good, besides if your friend ByHerself is anything like you... she can hardly herself." he said as he started to kiss his way down her body. All Kindra could do was through her head from side to side and scream.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..."