The Fallen One Ch. 4

Story Info
What will happen next?
1.1k words
4.66
16.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ByHerself stepped out of the shower and slowly dried herself off. She started to hum a old lullaby. Draco was sitting on the bed and could hear her humming. He stood up and walked over to the half opened door and peeked in. He had to close his eyes and bite his lip. Byherself started to dance naked in front of the mirror. Her hips began to sway. Draco slowly open the door to make sure not to make a sound. He slowly came up behind her and grab her hips and pulled her to him. ByHerself stopped her moving and turn to see who it was. She smiled and blushed at the same time.

"You won't join me in the shower but you'll join me after one." She let out a husky laugh. Draco just turned ByHerself in his arms and kissed her and back her up against the wall of the shower. ByHerself starts to move her arm over Draco's chest and then lower. Next thing Draco knows he has the shower nozzle down his pants and the cold water is on.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... That's Fucking cold." He reaches for the knobs on the wall and turns the icy water off. ByHerself makes a run for the bedroom; laughing up a storm. Draco's face turned red with fury and ran after ByHerself. He jumped and landed on her. "That was a mean trick and your going to pay for it." He turns her over so she facing him. ByHerself looked into Draco's eyes.

"What are you going to do?" ByHerself was scared and Draco know it. He couldn't bring himself to hurt her so he thought of something so much better. He smiled at ByHerself and started to kiss her. ByHerself moaned then Draco broke the kiss. "What is my punishment?" He just smiled and started to kiss his why down her body. She gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Taking what I want..." he said as he went back to the task at hand. He moved his way down her stomach and moved even lower still.

"Lady ByHerself I've come to see..." Nick stops dead in his tracks. Draco stoped and ByHerself screamed. "I'm so sorry... I saw everything." He slammed the door. ByHerself shoved Draco off her and quickly ran into the bathroom to put on the dress Kindra had left. Draco just sat there on the floor looking at the bathroom door. ByHerself walked out and stopped.

"What? Kindra is expecting me down stairs and if I don't show..." Draco opened his arms and she walked over to them he wrapped his arms around her waist and looked up.

"It's not over" he said in a whisper that sent shivers over her body. "We'll pick this up later." He stood and took her hand and walked out of the room.

* * * * * In the Great Hall * * * * *

ByHerself sat at her throne and looked around for Kindra but she was no where to be found. She motion for Nick to come to her. "Where is Kindra?" Just as Nick was about to answer. Kindra and Asmite walked in. "Oh there she is, but is that with her?"

"That is her slave, Asmite." Nick looked at ByHerself. "Lady ByHerself, I'm so sorry about walking in on you and Lord Draco. If I had now that you two..."

"That's OK Nick. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know. Just please knock next time." ByHerself smiled. Nick smiled back and turned and walked away. Next thing ByHerself know she felt something rub up against her leg. She looked down and saw a baby kitten rubbing up against her. She leaned over and picked up the kitten and gentle patted him, and smiled.

"So you like your gift?" She turned and saw Draco standing behind her throne. He flashed her a wink. She looked up at him and nodded. "Good, because its the first of many." He leaned over and kissed her. Kindra was across the room and was watching the whole ordeal.

"Asmiteā€¦" She motioned towards ByHerself and Draco. "Isn't that so sweet. He's only know her less then a day and he's in love." Asmite turns his head and looks Draco up and down. He laughs out loud.

"Yeah right. He's also got a hard on the same size as mine. He isn't in love, he just wants to screw her." Asmite said as he turned to Kindra and stops laughing when he sees the look on her face.

"Asmite! That is the meanness thing to say." She says as she hit him across the face. Asmite fell out of his seat and land on the floor; nursing his now sore and red cheek. The loud SMACK rang in the great hall and everyone turned to see what they just miss. "If you every say such a thing again I shall have you whipped." She got up out of her throne and walked out of the room. Asmite just sat there like the fool he was watching her leave. He quickly got up and took off after her.

ByHerself and Draco just sat there wondering what had just happened. "What just happened?" ByHerself asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to either." He said looking down at her. His brow was set in a frown.

"Why?" ByHerself asked still a little in shock from the scene she just witnessed. Taking Draco's hand in herself and gentle began to rub the back of it with her lips.

"Asmite was looking at us and then said something and Kindra got upset. So I think it might have been about us." Watching her lips moving across the back of his hand. "Hon... if you keep this up I won't be responseable for my actions." ByHerself pouts and drops Draco's hand. She looks up at him and sticks her tongue out. Draco quickly grabbed her tongue between his fingers. "Now didn't your mother ever tell you that its not nice to stick your tongue out at people."

ByHerself tried to talk but it came out as gibberish. "What was that? I can't make out what your saying."Draco said as he released her tongue.

"I was saying what I would do to you when we're alone tonight." She said with a smug look. Draco's jaw dropped.

"What was it." He started to beg.

"I'm not telling you again. You'll just have to wait and see." ByHerself got up out of her seat and walking into the garden without a backwards glance at Draco. He just watched as she walked away swing her hips.

Nick walks over to Draco. "Draco..." He jumps at the sound of Nick's voice. "So what is your plan for Lady ByHerself."

"To make her mine." Draco said while giving Nick one last look and headed toward the garden to make ByHerself his.