The Fallen One - Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was standing and watching Carolyn do her magic on Bitch's cunt, waiting for the right moment to strike. The wet, sucking sounds were loud and a quick look showed half a bowl of liquid. The flow remained steady as Carolyn pounded Bitch's cunt hard inside.

"I think Mistress will be very pleased with you for providing her with your offerings. She adores the taste of cunt cream like yours and if you can make as full a bowl as you can today, I'll ask if you can receive a reward for your efforts." Rachel told her, stroking Bitch's sweaty face.

Bitch was in her trance. She was focusing solely on Carolyn's hand beating her cunt to a pulp, I don't think she heard Rachel. There was a steady twitching in her outstretched thighs that seemed to be getting stronger as Carolyn continued pounding. I can see the beet red of Bitch's labia from the constant friction growing outward, spreading over her entire mound. it looked Like Bitch was bearing down on Carolyn's fist and that must have been the signal the girls wanted.

Carolyn pulled her hand out in a quick stroke, creating a wet, sucking sound and a pop as it left the opening. Sap poured in large quantities from the ragged opening and fell into the bowl without breaking the drip. Rachel was just as quick and the moment Carolyn's hand evacuated the area, the flogger started raining down on Bitch's cunt. The vibrations of the heavy thongs must have provided the final impetus she needed, because it only took four strokes and Bitch was squirting wildly. The flogger was soaked as it slapped into Bitch's cunt and sprayed the ejaculate around the room. Carolyn was getting a steady stream in between hits and she was soaked from her tits down her stomach and dripping from her pussy.

Bitch's cunt was red raw and splayed completely open. She bucked and twitched and spasms continued to rock her senseless as Rachel kept a steady rate of hits coming. The flow died down and Rachel stopped flogging. The contractions and spasms continued as the aftershocks wracked Bitch's brain. I knew the little green wonders were providing Bitch with the mental ability to focus on her cunt and accepting the pain as part of her fulfillment. She was dripping like a burst pipe and to tell the truth, her cunt did look like an explosion had gone off inside her. The way her insides were dragged out and displayed and the meanness of the colour in her pussy looked like a bomb went off.

The girls were standing with their arms around each other's waists, looking at Bitch. They were watching her breathing hard and gasping as her orgasm faded and reality seeped back in. Carolyn reached out and flicked her fingertip so it smacked Bitch's clit. Another small spurt and twitching followed as Bitch gasped in hard at the flick.

"She really is all cunt, isn't she?" Rachel said, as she watched what Carolyn's finger had caused.

'Yeah, I love them like this. So full of treasure just waiting to be found. Have you tasted how yummy she is? I love it. that creamy, white cum is so delicious." Carolyn asked.

Rachel let go of Carolyn and pulled the cushion over so she could kneel between Bitch's split legs. She placed her hands on her upper thighs and leaned in for a good lick of cum soaking Bitch's cunt and ass. She took several good licks and sat back and wiped her mouth.

"She tastes incredible. Mistress will love the treats our little, well, not so little cunt here has provided." Rachel said with astonishment. "I've licked a lot of pussy before, but this one has a flavour that's superb."

It sounded like a discussion about a new wine more than Bitch's dripping cunt sap. I can't wait to taste it for myself. I love a woman's cum just as it is, fresh from the source, but to have a willing provider to give me unlimited quantities of high grade cunt sap, well that was the epitome for me. Monday can't come too soon for me. I'm going to be a Saucier and create a new sensation in the kitchen.

The girls took turns lapping up the flow and savouring its flavour. They looked greedy the way they sucked in as much sap as they could. Bitch is just moaning out, I'm sure loving the treatment. She looks exhausted already and the day isn't over yet. The girls moved the Sybian over and then started to rearrange Bitch's position. They more or less sat her up so her hands were suspended above her head and her legs were now in a full split position. Not bad for an old cunt like her. Her head was slumped forward and Rachel pulled it back to look in her face.

"You just never seem to stop amazing us. You have the greatest cunt for cumming we've ever seen. We know you are supposed to be in training to be compliant to our orders, but watching you cum like that, well, we just have to see what else you have for us, so we're going to give you another reward. This lovely machine will turn you into a slobbering idiot by the time we stop it, but you won't care. You'll be so fucked out and cum so much, I'm not sure you'll be conscious when we stop. So be a good girl now and get ready to give the best orgasms you've ever had." Carolyn told her in her excited voice.

Bitch wasn't over the last massive orgasm yet from the look on her face. I don't think she even understood what Carolyn had said. There was a slight hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth, but her eyes weren't focused on anything and looked vacant.

Rachel wheeled the Sybian under Bitch and positioned the 6" shaft in line with Bitch's open cunt. Carolyn gave a short yank on the rope to release the lock and slowly lowered Bitch down. I could see on the side cam and watched as the dildo entered and sank all the way in. Bitch gave a little shake as she felt it hit bottom. Rachel motioned for Carolyn to stop and she set the lock again. Bitch's cunt had engulfed the dildo and Rachel pushed the cart back and locked the wheels, so Bitch's clit was pressed firmly on the raised textured rubber hump.

"We're going to have a shower and clean up while you enjoy a nice ride. I know you'll love what this little cunt creamer is going to do, so just....hang around until we get back, okay." Rachel said in that sexy sweet voice.

Carolyn plugged it in and took the control box. She started the clit vibrator first and that got Bitch's attention. I could hear how powerful the vibration was and Bitch's head flew back and she quivered along her thighs in ripples. Carolyn increased the speed of vibration and I could hear the wetness spluttering on the hump.

"Oh, Baby, listen to you. Your pussy is going to flood the floor you're so wet. You go girl, give it up for the team." Rachel cheered her.

Carolyn turned on the dildo and it started to rotate inside Bitch's cunt. Carolyn turned the dial and I could see the tip of the dildo as it pressed her belly out during rotation and speed up as Carolyn turned the dial. Bitch was grunting as it churned inside her and the vibrator overtook her clit. Carolyn turned another dial and I knew this was to make the dildo vibrate as well. She turned it half way and Bitch clenched her teeth as it came to life and filled her with as much stimulation as any woman would want to feel.

The girls watched her being seduced by the machine and then Rachel left and came back with two clamps.

"She is in training to accept pain only as her means of orgasm, right? So I think she should wear these as a small token of her acceptance of it." Rachel informed her partner. I agreed right away.

They took one each and then they held Bitch's tits in their free hands and sucked on the nipples. They sucked and pulled out and stretched the battered nipples until they were elongated beyond normal. They placed a clamp on each and released the springs. The clamps bit in and squeezed her nipples like before, but this time Bitch didn't scream. She bucked and heaved and a slurpy wet sound grew louder from the vibration. Bitch was cumming hard. Score one for the girls again. I could hear it change pitch and speed as her cunt was vibrated inside and out. I could see a trail of frothy cum trailing away from the pad and running down the side of the machine. Fucking awesome!

The girls took a last look at her and left to get showered. I sat and watched as Bitch just twisted and moaned as her cunt was dominated by the Sybian. It would be relentless in punishing her cunt as long as it was turned on. She looked like gymnast doing a routine, with her hands above her head and doing the splits, but the similarity stopped there. Bitch was having spasms and threw her head back as another massive orgasm swept over her. She didn't look to be in any pain to me, but she was twitching madly and the sound of more cum filled my speakers. I watched as it ran down and dripped on the cart table. I was slightly disappointed the girls weren't collecting it, but I was sure I'd get my fair share of treats to sample.

The girls didn't take more than fifteen minutes to come back down naked and smiling. They went to Bitch and felt all the cum that had poured out. They had no idea how many times she came, but I did. I watched her go off eight times since they left. She bucked and twitched on every orgasm and gushed out cum every time. I'm not sure what the record or even a limit is on female orgasms, but Bitch wasn't going for a record. I wanted to make her cum so much it hurt.

Rachel was feeling Bitch's belly, feeling the dildo vibrate and rotate unfettered inside. She turned and nodded to Carolyn, who picked up the control box and turned all the dials to full. The sound of the vibrators was powerfully loud. Bitch seemed to be twitching quickly all the time now. She tensed as the first massive wave hit and she let the tension go and her cunt poured out cum with every contraction. I know most women don't like to be touched until after their orgasm is over, because it's too intense. I was wondering how much more Bitch could cum before something snapped inside her.

The full tilt intrusion going on inside Bitch must be leaving her insides in a battered state. She doesn't seem to be stopping between orgasms. It's like one steady orgasm that just doesn't stop. The girls let her go for at least two minutes like that. Carolyn took the box and with a few quick flips, all the movement and vibration stopped. Bitch hung there, her head tilted back and mouth open, just sucking air. Her body twitched uncontrollably and squirted cum globs randomly. Rachel raised the rope and raised Bitch so the dildo exited. Carolyn released the wheel locks and wheeled it aside. Bitch hung suspended with her legs split wide and they were twitching wildly.

"Well, somebody had a good time, didn't they? Just look at what a good girl you are. I'm going to ask Mistress if you can spend an entire day just giving us cunt cream. You seem to have an endless supply to give, and with the right coaxing, who knows how well you can do." Rachel praised her.

Carolyn is releasing Bitch's legs and they quiver and shake violently as they're brought together. Her knees must still be waiting to complain to her and she waits for her hands to come free. Rachel is standing behind her to hold her up as the wrists are freed. Bitch slumped under her own weight and that made her knees bend. She screamed at the pain, but had no strength in her legs to stand up. Carolyn grabbed her behind the knees and they carried her to the loveseat and sat her down.

"You can rest here until we tell you to move and you can rub some of the hurt out of your joints. Leave your tits and cunt alone, they are ours and you are not to touch them unless ordered to do so." Rachel instructed her.

"I understan..." was all I could hear, but a nod accompanied it and the girls and I smiled.

"Don't you have something else to say?" Carolyn asked.

Bitch was out of it, but she was trying to think.

"Thank you Mistress, and thank you Mistress for making me cum." And Bitch's head slumped forward.

Carolyn grabbed her tail and pulled her face up. Bitch was out cold. Carolyn gave her face a couple of quick slaps, but no response. The girls were running their fingers over Bitch's body like they were planning something. They pointed at her cunt and motioned with their hands the direction or pattern they talked about. even with the volume up all the way, I can't hear them. They must be planning a surprise for me. I do like surprises. Rachel reached over and grabbed a towel off the table and stuffed it between Bitch's legs to contain the steady outpouring of cum from soaking the cushion. Then she quickly unclamped the nipples and Bitch almost came out of it. They looked at her and then they looked into the cam above them and shrugged their shoulders. I saw them go to the toy table and pick out new items to use.

I saw Rachel get her phone out and call someone. I didn't think they needed help, in what to do, but Rachel was quite happy when she hung up.

Rachel stood beside Carolyn again and motioned over her shoulder towards Bitch, and relayed her conversation she had to her. Carolyn seemed thrilled at the news and they were very happy about something. I wish I knew, but surprises aren't fun if you already know. Right.

I guess today's lesson is over because they are putting an arm each around Bitch and dragging her back into her room and laid her on the bed. They shut the door and locked it and they turned to the closest cam and shrugged again and mouthed,

"Oh, well."

They waved and blew kisses and then walked out of view and the lights went out. Not a long day, but what was accomplished was stupendous work on their part. I'll give Bitch a little hand for giving a stellar performance.

Everything is set for tomorrow and I close my laptop wondering what the surprise might be.