The Falling of Prince Ilirabih Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began to slowly pull a long silk scarf from her waist that had served as a kind of belt so far.

Taking it into both of her hands she stepped behind him and gently draped the scarf over his eyes, tying it tightly behind the Prince's head.

Prince Ilirabih breathe grew ragged as his world was shut out. Now he could only hear how Amisi snapped her fingers and the footsteps of her servant coming closer. Some kind of leash was attached to the stripes that encircled his cock and with an abrupt jerk on the leash the Prince was forced to step forward.

"Ready to go?" he heard Amisi asking him, but before he even could reply, the Prince was already led out of the room by his cock leash.

He banged into walls and door jams. More than once the Prince even felt down. But Amisi always just kept walking on, tugging harder on his leash until he scrambled back to his feet to follow her.

After maybe one minute of walk he bumped into a set of stairs. The steps felt cold on his feet – like a strange kind of metal. Could it be that the stairs were made of pure gold?! No! That would have been just too expensive even for such an exclusive palace like this one, wouldn't it?

A door was opened and instinctively the Prince knew that they were now entering the private quarters of Goddess Aishia. His heart began to beat faster and he became just too excited to walk on. One moment later a painful tug on his cock-leash still made him stumbled along after Amisi into the awe-inspiring room.

[to be continued]

12