The Falls

Story Info
A front line and their manager all score with His slut.
3.4k words
4.37
18.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master, known as Jason to His teammates, had ordered her to make her way to Niagara Falls, without her car. This caused her some consternation but not much. She finally decided to take a bus. There happened to be a tour bus going down on the day she needed it. She had also managed to get a room on the same floor as His.

He had managed to squeeze a little extra money from the guys for a hotel with room service. Had been like getting blood from stone but here they were. Nice hotel, nice room and there had been a note for Him from His little slut saying she was there. He grinned and got the team settled in their rooms. He had the best front line sharing His room. Once they had dropped their bags they hustled off for their first game. He banged on her door on the way by to hand her the key.

A couple of hours later Jason led a grumbling first line back to the room. He had got the defense to come with promises of a good time and some of His special brownies. Something they’d “never forget” He had said. He opened the door to find the room arranged the way He had specified. He grinned again. She was doing well today.

The beds had been pushed right up against opposite walls to create a wide space in the middle. There was a half circle of chairs – obviously she had pulled a couple from her room - and the lamps were lit. The whole arrangement looked like musical chairs at an insane asylum had been arranged. The TV was sort of centered, so it could be watched until Jason was ready for her.

Since Master had made the guys all shower at the arena, in the multi shower in the change room, they were all clean and ready for her. They just didn’t know what they were ready for. He got out the brownies and offered them. The guys had found beers in bottle coolers, cold ones at that, by the chairs and they chugged them back happily. Each also took a brownie, (one of them took two). Soon all were happily buzzed.

Master stretched out on the bed and started talking. “You know what would be fun? A real bonding experience?”

Paul, John, Pete, Brad and Danny all tore their eyes away from the TV to glance at Him briefly. Brad sniggered, “Cumming on bread and making the new guy eat it was not bonding enough for you?” The guys laughed and turned back to the TV.

Master said, “Well, yeah,” and laughed. He added, “But how about cumming on a chick instead?” All five turned to look at Him again. He continued to stare at the ceiling and play with His beer bottle.

Paul snorted in disbelief. The others simply wanted to know how He possibly thought that was possible. He smiled an infuriatingly cocky smile that made John want to bash Him. “Let’s say I brought one with Me. For the team. As a team thing. Not to be shared with others outside the team.” He glared at Brad. Brad stared at the TV, ignoring Him. He let them think about it for a bit.

Finally Danny spoke up, “Did you?”

“Did I what?”

Paul threw a pillow at Him, “Did you bring a CHICK!”

Jason laughed, “Hell yes! Want Me to get her?” At that all five guys drained their beers, leapt to their feet and then…stood there because they didn’t know what to do next. He told them all to sit down and that He’d be back in a sec.

He walked down the hall and knocked on her door. “Come on baby, we’re ready for you.”

She smiled, a little nervous, but she handed Him the silk scarves He had requested. He kissed her mouth, making her knees melt. While she was still smiling He turned her and bound her wrists behind her back. Then He blindfolded her. He opened the door and checked to be sure the hall was clear then guided her through it. He led her led her down the hallway and through the door to His room.

The guys, who had decided wile they were gone that Jason had been yanking their chain, stood there in disbelief when He led in a girl. And not just any girl. This one had her hands bound behind her back and a blindfold. Both were in red silk. And she was wearing a black stain robe that covered her from neck to ankle.

“Well?” Jason demanded an answer once He had her stopped within the circle of chairs. Suddenly the furniture arrangement became clear to the guys.

Paul, John, Pete, Brad and Danny stood open mouthed and Jason could almost see the thoughts running at the speed of a runaway train through their heads. She was smiling serenely at them, despite not being able to see them.

Catie was a little high, having had a brownie earlier. The satin rubbed against her skin in the most delicious way and her nipples hardened. She was thinking. Thinking about all the things these guys would want to do to her. Her pussy grew damp and she could almost hear the blood rush from their brains to their cocks. Her smile broadened.

Danny was the first to speak up, “Who is she? Why would she do this?”

“Nothing that is said or done here leaves this room, isn’t that right boys? If you can’t keep your mouth shut, then leave now.” Jason looked at each of them. No one moved a muscle. “Alright then. This is catie. She’s My slave. I own her. She is here because I told her to be. Also because it’s a fantasy of hers. Isn’t that right baby? Tell the boys you are perfectly willing.”

Catie smiled, licked her lips and shimmied a little. Her robe slipped open a bit to reveal creamy, smooth skin. “Yes Master, as You wish.” She adjusted her position a little bit, so she was facing, she hoped, the boys a little more squarely. She licked her lips again and they all stared. A wide mouth with full sexy lips, perfect teeth and pink little tongue. They began wondering what she could do with it. “Hello boys. I’m catie and I am, for certain people, a slut. I love sex. I love cocks. It has always been a fantasy to be a toy for several men at once. My Master has graciously given me the opportunity this weekend. I hope I am worth it.” She smiled again.

“Alright, now you’ve heard it from her. Any questions? Or shall we just get down to it?”

Brad spoke up. “One question.” The guys groaned. Who’s first?”

Danny didn’t say anything, he just took a step forward and opened her robe. He pushed I off her shoulders and it go caught on the scarf binding her wrists. He stepped back and they all checked her out. She was curvy, voluptuous. Her breasts were large and tipped with dark pink nipples. They were hard and begging to be sucked. She had long, firm legs and at their juncture was the prize they all wanted. Shaved, pink and already damp it made their mouths water. They looked at Jason. He nodded and they moved forward. Danny and Pete each wrapped a mouth around her nipples, Brad kissed her and John and Paul moved behind her. Jason stripped then stretched out on the bed to watch. Paul untied the scarf on her wrists and tossed the robe to one of the chairs. John knelt and spread her legs a little, stroking up one and down the other. Paul touched her blindfold but decided to leave it on. By this point catie was moaning loudly and brad was moving his mouth over her neck.

John’s fingers stroked her slit and he groaned. “My God, she’s so hot and so wet! I have to taste her.” He got up, pushed the guys off her and sat her in a chair. He pulled her hips forward and spread her knees wide. He slipped his fingers into her hole and spread her juices on her nipples, then her lips. She licked her lips and moaned again. Danny and Pete took her nipples back, sucking greedily and moaning at the taste of her cunt. Paul kissed her, licking the taste of her off her lips. She reached out a hand and quickly found a cock filling it as Brad dropped his pants and slapped her palm with it. She explored him with a light touch, driving him mad. Her fingertips danced over the head, down his shaft and cupped his balls briefly.

Jason grinned as Brad groaned. He knew what her hand jobs were like. He watched as she tightened her grip around the shaft and slowly slid up as her palm skimmed the head. She used the pre-cum to lube the job.

“Holy fuck,” Brad said, “she makes it feel better than I do!” She wrapped her fingers around him and he slowly fucked her hand.

Paul moved his mouth over her face and neck, moving further down and pushing Danny out of the way. He took one hard wet nipple in his mouth and bit down gently. He bit harder when she moaned. She arched her back, trying to get him to take more in. Danny stripped and put his cock in her other hand, moaning when she proved Brad right.

John spread her cunt open with is fingers and looked at her. Her small clit peeked at him, hard and ready, from beneath the hood. Her juices were flowing and she looked so ready to be licked he simply leaned forward and did so. One long swipe from bottom to top had her gasp in surprise. He swirled his tongue around her clit, pushing on it, and she cried out, thrusting her hips towards him. From there he just tasted her, teasing her clit, fucking her hole. He moved his tongue to her ass as Pete stood and moved behind her.

He bent her head over the back of the chair, turned her face to the side and rubbed his cock on her lips. She opened her mouth easily and flicked her tongue over the head. He groaned and slid his cock in deep. She sucked him, moving her tongue over the underside of his cock, stroking, teasing and tasting. He rocked his hips. Fucking her face slowly. He was delighted with the way she flicked her tongue over the head whenever he pulled back.

Brad was getting close to cumming and he didn’t want to waste it. “God Pete, let me have her mouth for a minute!” Pete scowled but pulled out. Brad grabbed her hair, turned her head and shoved his cock in deep. Catie gagged a little but quickly adapted. She sucked him hard, her tongue moving over him constantly as he fucked her mouth fast and hard. Within a minute he was filling her mouth with hot cum. She swallowed as much as she could but some dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her chin. He shuddered as she sucked him dry then licked him clean. Pete reclaimed her mouth as Brad stepped back.

He went and sat on the bed beside Jason, watching as her hips bucked against John’s mouth. “Fuck she’s hot. Look at that. She’s got one hand full, her mouth full, one tit occupied and her cunt being licked like mad. And she hasn’t cum yet, has she?”

Jason laughed, “No she hasn’t. I haven’t told her she could yet. This is killing her. But she’ll hold back until I say so.” Catie whimpered and Jason laughed again. “She wants to though. Think I’ll make her wait a bit longer.”

Brad looked at him with just a touch of awe. “You’re cruel. I never knew you had it in you.”

Jason looked fondly at Catie, “She brings out the best in me.” Brad just laughed.

It wasn’t long before Pete was cumming in her mouth too. Gobs of the hot sticky stuff poured down her throat and she swallowed happily. Pete soon collapsed beside Brad and Jason. “Holy shit.” Jason and Brad laughed.

Danny moved his cock from her hand to her mouth just as John stood up. Catie whimpered when his mouth left her and wrapped one of her legs around his.

“I don’t know about you two but I wanna fuck her,” he said.

Paul and Pete grabbed an arm each and practically lifted her from the chair. They moved her to the other bed and had her stand beside it. John lay down and they put her hands on him. She knew what was wanted but there was a favour she wanted to return first. She bent over and sucked him deep into her mouth and slid back and forth, treating him to her best for a couple of seconds. Then she climbed on the bed, straddling his hips. She grabbed the base of his cock and held him upright. Then she slipped her cunt over and around him.

John gasped at the heat of her. Then he grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. Se met him thrust for thrust. Pete climbed on the bed and grabbed her hair, she opened her mouth and he slid his cock in. Paul was left standing there, wondering.

He turned to Jason, “Is her ass available?”

Jason pretended to think about it. He reached into his bad and pulled out a small bottle of KY, the kind that warms on contact. He tossed it to Paul. “Lube her well, I don’t want any damage.” He watched as Paul knelt behind her and pushed her forward until she was supporting her self with her arms. John grabbed her tits and sucked her nipples into his mouth. Pete backed up but never broke the rhythm he had established in fucking her face.

Paul squeezed a generous amount of the gel onto his finger. He used his index finger to stroke her puckered ass. She moaned. He worked the lube around and then slipped his finger inside. “Oh my God,” he groaned. He fucked her with one, then added another one, loosening her, opening her in preparation for his thick cock. Finally he felt she was ready and placed the head against her.

“Oh Paul,” Jason interrupted him.

Paul groaned, “WHAT!”

“It’s nice if you just slip right in, all the way on the first stroke.”

Paul shuddered a bit in anticipation. He lined up carefully and John stopped moving, waiting for him to do it. Pete pulled his cock out of her mouth, just in case. With one hand Paul held his cock, he placed the other on the small of her back, took a deep breath and plunged forward. His cock slip easily into the tight hole. Catie almost screamed as the pain and pleasure hit her hard. She bit John’s shoulder. She shuddered as her body adjusted. Pushed back against him.

He took that as a sign she was ready and pulled back. John shoved in deep. They took turns filled her, driving her crazy. Paul moaned, half in pleasure half in agony. Pete moved to beside them, watching waiting or his turn. He could see Paul was going to explode any time. And catie was getting desperate. She was moaning; her face screwed up in intense concentration as she tried to keep from cumming.

Finally she couldn’t take it any more and she cried out, “Oh God please Master! Please let me cum!” She was in shock when she heard him say no. She almost cried as she begged. Five pairs of eyes tuned to Jason in disbelief. He grinned at them, a finger to his lips to keep them quiet. She asked again and again. He said no. She cried as she came, no longer able to hold back. She shuddered and screamed her release, tears pouring out from under the blindfold, mortified at having disobeyed Him in front of these men.

Jason merely grinned. Paul, however, felt her ass clamp down around him and he roared as his orgasm was torn from him. His fingers dug into her hips and he shoved his cock in hard and deep. His cum exploded deep in her and se shuddered as it scalded her. John barely held back himself. Paul was panting when he finished cumming and Pete impatiently shoved him out of the way. He took his placed and shoved his own cock into that gaping yet still tight hole. All the way in one smooth stroke. He and John established an easy rhythm, both in and out at the same time. Catie was still cumming in little shock waves, thrusting back against them. She milked John’s cock with her cunt muscles, trying to make him cum. It worked, within a minute John as yelling as his balls drained into her in one shot of liquid lava.

Pete grabbed her hips and pounded hard as John’s cock sipped out of her. She moaned, thrusting back against him. She tightened her ass muscles around him, locking him in a vice he was helpless to resist. Soon he came too. She was filled from top to bottom with cum as Pete pulled out and he and John helped her move to one side. She rolled onto her back, legs falling apart, breasts heaving with each breath, one arm thrown across her face. She was gasping for air.

Brad’s cock was hard again and he stepped up to the bed. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward. He placed her ankles on his shoulders and drove in with one swift thrust. He fucked her hard and long, till she was writhing, another orgasm building. Jason straddled her chest and shoved his cock in her mouth. She recognized it and sucked it greedily, her hands coming up to run over his chest and arms. He leaned forward and fucked her face like he was fucking her cunt. He pounded in and out of her face as Brad pounded in and out of her cunt. Her ankles were locked around Brad’s neck, her hands roamed all over Jason’s chest, pinching and twisting His nipples.

She felt Brad’s cock swell and heard him groan just before he added his cum to the stuff that the others had left before him. He stepped back and collapsed in a chair. Jason pulled off the blindfold and looked into her eyes, biting his lip as he fought off the urge. She sucked him harder, an evil glint in her eye, and slipped a hand to her pussy. The guys all watched as she slipped a finger in and out o her cunt then brought it up to Jason’s ass. She rubbed his tight little hole before slipping the finger deep inside. The groaned in unison with Jason, wishing she’d done it to them.

She fucked his ass to the same time He fucked her face. She was soon rewarded with His cock swelling in her mouth. He shoved way deep and groaned, “Oh god catie!” His cock pumped his cum straight down her throat. She licked him clean as he slowly deflated in her mouth. He pulled out and fell to the bed at her side. She immediately rolled to him and cuddled up close.

Danny, the quiet one, smiled a little, “Well ain’t that sweet. I do hope we’re not done with the little slut. There is much, much more we can do!” The others guys nodded in agreement.

“Hell no,” Jason said. “Someone get her a glass of water and a brownie. She’ll be ready for you any time you’re ready for her. Isn’t that right baby?”

“Absolutely, my Master. I’ll wear them out before they wear me out!” She grinned angelically as she spoke.

The rest of the night sped by as they took her whenever, and however, their cocks demanded. One of them had the audacity to ask Jason if they could do it for every tourney. His answer was a punch in the chest. They made plans to do it again next year in the Falls. He thought that perhaps one or two of them might be able to play with Himself and his slut throughout the year. When spoken to privately, those two agreed with no hesitation.

Catie rode home in Brad’s car, in the middle of the backseat. Her hands were never empty, her mouth rarely.