The Family Business Ch. 02

Story Info
How to cope when things get -- hard.
4.5k words
4.63
120.2k
147

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

This is a continuation of The Family Business by Leon22reloaded. I got in touch with him through an intermediary and he's given me his blessing to continue where he left off. I recommend you read the first chapter which you can find here on Literotica. My thanks to Leon for allowing me to continue and I hope I do him justice.

As with all my stuff, this will feature large breasted women having incestuous sex with big dicked men with plenty of anal and cumshots. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the rest of us to enjoy ourselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Fuck -- that was -- the best sex -- I ever had!"

Tiffany Wright glanced across at her boyfriend of two weeks who laid on his bed, a huge grin on his face as he got his breath back, his chest rising and falling rapidly. She laid beside him, her big tits still round and firm on her chest though they had fallen to the sides a little, barely a teaspoon of cum drizzled over one nipple. When she'd told him five minutes ago that he could cum on her tits, he'd pulled his much less than average dick from her pussy and popped his very small load instantly.

"Oh my -- God -- I can't believe -- I came -- on your tits!" he gasped, breathing as though he'd run a marathon when instead it had been a very short and very fast sprint. "I've been -- dying to do that -- since we started -- dating!"

Tiffany sighed quietly and looked down at the watery streak of jizz that he'd left on her right breast. That was definitely not the cumshot she'd wanted, nor was his ten thrusts and four inch dick going to do it for her.

She sat up and grabbed his T-shirt, wiping his cum from her before reaching for her clothes and starting to get dressed.

"Going somewhere babe?" he asked. "Give me -- a few minutes and -- I can be ready again."

She looked at his wrinkled dick and knew it would take more than a few minutes to get going again.

Tiffany pulled her skimpy bra on, her big tits almost threatening to spill out, then covered it with a long-sleeved fishnet top, the large holes leaving nothing to the imagination. She pulled her G-string on, then her mini-skirt that barely covered her ass, followed by a pair of fishnet hold-up stockings and her big leather boots that came up to mid-calf. The whole outfit was black which accentuated her pale skin and matched the eye-liner and lipstick she wore. Once she was dressed, she stood beside the bed and looked down at her boyfriend.

"We need to talk," she said.

† † † † †

"Hey mom," Tiffany said as she got home and found her mother in the kitchen. She smiled at her mom's bleary eyes and the plate of dry toast in front of her. "Out with Alicia and Nicole last night?"

"Yeah," Lisa said with a tired smile, more than a little hungover. "Come sit down, baby, I've got some bad news to tell you."

"Well I just broke up with Leonard," Tiffany said as she sat opposite her mother, "so this day's off to a great start."

Slowly, Lisa told her about the phone call she'd had the day before from Brad, the family accountant, who had told her Carl -- Lisa's husband and Tiffany's father -- had been embezzling money from the finance firm he ran. Once he found out the FBI were investigating, he had cleaned out the accounts and ran to Mexico leaving Lisa, Tiffany and her twin brothers Kevin and Jason almost penniless.

"Oh shit, mom," Tiffany said. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm not sure, baby," Lisa said. "We might have to sell the house but, even if we do, the money will probably end up going to pay off the people your father was ripping off." Lisa struggled to hold back tears but they spilled over her lashes and ran down her cheeks.

Tiffany stood and hugged her mom as she sat at the table, resting her head on her big tits, aware that her mom's face was where her dumb ass boyfriend -- make that ex-boyfriend -- had dribbled his cum earlier. Sure, he had been a terrible fuck but sex was sex and it was something that Tiffany liked and having someone else -- even her own mom -- touching her tits in the most innocent of fashions was enough to set her mind racing. She had a sudden image of her mom licking a much, much bigger load of cum from her tits before kissing her, the pair of them swapping it.

"Oh, sorry, baby," Lisa said, leaning back. "I've cried all over you." They both watched a tear that had fallen through the fishnets trickle down between Tiffany's big tits, disappearing into her deep cleavage. Without thinking, Tiffany slid a finger between her mounds and scooped up what she could of the tear, instantly bringing it up to her mouth, her black glossy lips sucking it.

Mother and daughter stared at each other for a moment, the young Goth still sucking lightly at her own finger, wondering why she'd done that.

"How did Jason and Kevin take the news?" Tiffany said, breaking the moment and walking over to the sink to pour herself a glass of water.

"You know your brothers," Lisa said, "optimistic to a fault. They insisted I head out with Alicia and Nicole last night, saying we'd deal with this today. I think they were hoping to catch up with Danny today and maybe head to the gym." Lisa looked at her daughter. "You have any plans, baby?"

Before Tiffany could answer, the house phone rang. Lisa walked out into the hall and grabbed the handset, walking back in as she continued a quiet, serious conversation, Tiffany watching her with some concern.

"Okay -- I'll see you then," Lisa said as she ended the call and sat back at the table.

"Who was that, mom?"

"Special Agent Trevor from the FBI," Lisa said, looking up at her daughter, tears welling up again. "They're coming round to talk to me in an hour."

"Oh mom, it's okay," Tiffany said, walking over and hugging her again, stroking her mother's hair as she cried against her big tits. "We'll be okay, mom," she said. "Me and the boys will help in any way we can. We'll get through this."

† † † † †

"So what can we do, Brad?" Kevin asked the family attorney.

Brad Willis sighed, shifting through the papers on his desk. He'd had to pass on the bad news to Lisa the day before about her husband being an embezzler and leaving the country for Mexico, and now Kevin and his brother Jason had arrived wondering what to do.

"This is a mess, boys," he said, looking from one twin to the other. "Your dad has taken every cent he could get out of his accounts leaving your mom with next to nothing. The FBI will look to liquidate his firm and pay his creditors from the proceeds. Your mom's probably going to have to sell the house and all the money will go to pay off what's left."

"Shit," Kevin said. "I can't believe dad's done this to us."

"Is there nothing we can do?" Jason asked.

"Well," said Brad, "you've told me your website's doing well -- you could cover most of the cost of your mom's house with that money."

"Shit, yeah," Kevin said.

"However," Brad continued, making them both pause. "That would mean, of course, telling not only the FBI about your careers as porn stars -- and let's face it, it's all legal so there's no problems there -- but your mom would want to know where you got the money as well."

"Fuck," Jason said as the realisation dawned. "We're gonna have to tell mom what we do."

"It's going to be the lesser of two evils, boys," Brad said. "I may not agree with your career choice but because you've spent the last four or five months doing this, you'll be able to save your mom's house even while your dad's firm goes down the pan."

"Honestly, Brad, I don't care about our dad right now," Kevin said. "Won't the FBI just take our money, though?"

Brad shook his head. "No, your father had nothing to do with your website or company, you're both legally adults, you have your own attorney, accountant, contracts, the works. Just because you're related doesn't make you liable for your father's crimes."

"That's a relief," Jason said. "So how do we do this?"

"The FBI are interviewing your mother this morning," Brad said. "They'll get in touch with me as your father's attorney and I'll start liquidating his assets. When it comes to the house, I'll negotiate a good price -- and try and save you as much money as I can -- and then arrange the purchase on your behalf."

"Brad, you're a life saver," Jason said.

"Yeah," Kevin said, looking at his twin. "But we still gotta tell mom we make pornos."

† † † † †

Nicole Nealson kissed her husband on the cheek and sent him out of the door with a pat on the ass. She waved as he climbed into his car and headed off on a week-long business trip that had been brought forward just that morning, forcing him to rush around and finish the packing that he'd thought he had a couple more days to finish. Nicole closed the door and stood in her hall, hands on her wide hips, her robe tied closed around her trim waist though it struggled to contain her huge tits.

"What am I gonna do with myself?" she muttered in her Southern drawl. She tilted her head upwards. "Cassie, darlin'? Could you come on down here?"

A few minutes later, Nicole's daughter Cassie bounced into the room and sat on the sofa next to her mom.

"What's up, mom?" she asked. At 18, Cassie was almost the younger version of her mother -- the same blonde hair, the same big tits, the same good looks. More than once Nicole had caught her own brother -- Cassie's Uncle Wes -- looking at his niece with more than familial love in his eyes.

"I was wondering if you had Kevin or Jason's number so's I could give them a call," Nicole said.

Cassie frowned, smiling at the same time. "Why do you want their numbers?"

"When they called round to pick you up, I asked if they could help me with some a'them boxes in the basement," Nicole said. "An' they said they'd be happy to."

"Uh-huh, moving boxes, mom? Really?" Cassie said, clearly not believing her. She knew her mother was a terrible flirt and knew first-hand what hunks Kevin and Jason were.

"Why sure, honey," Nicole said, the start of a smile appearing around her lips. "Why else would I want two young, strapping, handsome bucks around the house with your father gone for the week?"

Cassie gasped. "Tell me you're not planning on seducing them, mom!" she said with barely expressed excitement. Cassie was aware of her mother's occasional affairs with other men and figured as long as she was careful and her father didn't get hurt, then who was she to judge?

Nicole shrugged and giggled. "Well maybe I am -- an' maybe that's cos'a what I heard you saying on the phone to Annie last night,"

"Oh my God," Cassie said, her eyes going wide. "You heard me?"

"Uh-huh," Nicole said, moving closer. "You were saying how big they were and how they both fucked you -- was that one at a time or both together?"

Cassie looked at her mom, noticing how her big breasts moved up and down with her quickened breathing and how her nipples were poking through her gown. The sides had parted slightly as Nicole had moved closer and Cassie could see most of her mom's round jugs, the smooth skin rising and falling.

"Together," Cassie said quietly.

Nicole smiled. "Did they spit roast you or did you get DP'd?" she asked in a whisper. She and Cassie had long been frank with each other when it came to sex but this was a whole new level of detail she was asking for.

"DP'd?" Cassie asked.

"Double penetration," Nicole said. "One in your pussy, one up your butt."

Cassie gasped at the suggestion. "There's no way they could fit those monster cocks up my butt," she said, blushing at her own words.

"Hmmm, maybe not without some practice and whole lotta lube," Nicole said, winking at her daughter. "I'll have'ta make sure I get some in."

"Mom!" Cassie said. "Trust me -- they'd never fit in there."

"Now that sounds like a challenge, darlin'," Nicole said. "Maybe you wanna blow off your plans for the weekend an' stay an' help your momma handle them?" Nicole reached out and stroked her daughter's hair, running a finger down her cheek. "I don't mind sharing those pair an' from what you're saying, they have enough to go round."

They stared at each other, Cassie's gaze dropping back down to her mom's huge tits that threatened to spill out of her gown with every breath.

"You -- you want a foursome with me and Kevin and Jason?" she asked, looking back at her.

Nicole shrugged, leaned in and pecked her on the forehead, bringing her huge tits right up close.

"Just a suggestion, darlin'," she said, standing up. "Meantime, don't forget to send me their numbers, okay."

She blew her daughter a kiss and walked out, leaving Cassie confused -- and more than a little horny.

† † † † †

"Mmmllpppp -- such a -- fflllllrrrrppp -- big fucking cock!"

Alicia Adamson watched as her son Danny had his huge cock sucked noisily and sloppily by a young woman called Keylee. The blonde girl bobbed her head up and down his length, spit dribbling over her chin, as he sat beside her, Keylee on her knees, ass in the air, head in his crotch. He'd reached behind her and had three fingers working in and out of her slippery pussy which he'd just spent the last twenty minutes or so pounding the hell out of.

"Mmmlll -- yeah -- sslllppp -- gimme that load, baby," Keylee said, jacking on his cock as she continued to suck and slurp at the head of it.

Alicia watched as Danny groaned and tensed, his big, lemon sized balls contracting, his cock pulsing as the first of many thick, long lengths of jizz flew from his know and splattered against Keylee's face. She held still, letting his cock do its work, painting her with spunk which clung to her face in wide stripes before slowly starting to slide down her cheeks, nose and chin.

"Jesus, Danny," Alicia said, kissing her son. "You really painted that girl's face."

Danny hit pause on the video they'd just watched from Kevin and Jason's "BigDicksBangingBigTits" website and kissed his mother back, the pair of them Frenching like no mother and son should.

Alicia had arrived home drunk the night before and -- intrigued and turned on by her friend Nicole's assertions that Danny, Kevin and Jason were well hung -- she'd decided to take the flirting she and Danny had been doing in recent months to the next level. Thankfully, Danny had been more than eager to join in and he had fucked her to the biggest orgasms of her life.

This morning, he had wanted to come clean with her and admitted what he and his two best friends had been doing and so they had ended up sitting in Alicia's bed, Danny's laptop in front of them, watching one of the videos he had made for the site.

Danny shrugged at his mother's comment and looked half embarrassed, half proud. "Honestly, mom, I've done better cumshots. Keylee's a really nice girl but she wasn't really built like I like my girls so I didn't really get off as much as I can do."

"Hmmm, she did look a little flat chested," Alicia said. She turned and began unbuttoning the long white shirt which was the only thing she wore, revealing more and more of her pale, creamy tits. "And we both know how much you like a big pair of titties, don't we?"

"Hell yeah," Danny said, grinning as his mom pulled open her shirt, watching as she cupped her big jugs, pinching her own nipples. He leaned over and sucked on first one, then the other, making her moan in pleasure.

"Yeah, suck mommy's tits," Alicia sighed, holding her big melons up for her son. She looked down at his crotch where his huge hard-on lay, tenting the sheet. "Show mommy that big cock of yours, baby," she said, her eyes widening as he pushed the sheet aside and held his foot long cock upright for her. "So fucking big," she whispered in awe.

Danny started slowly jerking on his cock as he sucked his mother's tits, moving back and fore between them. Pre-cum drooled from his cock head and he smeared it up and down his length, his hand gliding over his shaft.

"That looks so good, baby," Alicia said, watching him wank. "You gonna jerk off for mommy?" she asked him. "Gonna give me a big load?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Danny muttered, his mouth full of her huge tits.

Alicia glanced over at the laptop which still showed the paused video from the website and a wicked thought popped into her mind.

"Danny, baby?" she asked. "If I give you a blow job -- if I suck your big cock for you -- would you cum on my face?"

Danny looked up at her. "God, yeah, mom," he said eagerly. "I'd love to do that."

"No-one's ever done that to me," she said, the idea thrilling her. "It looks so slutty -- so nasty -- I've just got to try it."

Danny laughed. "It's sort of obligatory for the videos," he said. "The girls get a facial or a load on their tits."

"A facial?" Alicia laughed. "I've had plenty of facials at the salon but they've never involved a guy shooting his load on me!" She moved off him and sat back down, her back propped up on the pillows, her shoulders and head against the wooden headboard. "Come here, baby," she said. "Straddle me and feed mommy that giant fucking cock of yours."

Danny did as his mother requested and placed his knees either side of her hips, his huge tool bobbing in front of her face. Alicia dragged her fingers across his sculpted abs and pecs before grabbing his prick with both hands and wrapping her lips around the bulbous knob.

"Mmmmm," she purred as Danny started moving his cock, looking up at him as she took more and more of his dick into her mouth. When she felt his head bump against the back of her throat, she reached behind his ass, clenched his taut cheeks and pulled him forward. "Mmmmm! Aaacckk! Kofffff!" She coughed and gagged as more of his cock pushed into her throat, but she kept on pulling him in, forcing herself to relax and allow the giant head of his shaft slip into her throat for a moment before she pushed him back. "Gaahh!" she gasped, looking up at him.

"Not the best position for deep throating, eh?" she laughed, spitting on his prick and sliding her hand up and down his length. She swooped down and sucked on the head once more, dribbling more and more saliva over it until the veiny shaft glistened. Alicia let go and held up her huge tits. "Come fuck mommy's tits, baby," she said.

Danny wasted no time in moving down a little and sliding his cock between her massive mounds grinning as she wrapped them around his shaft, holding them still as he started rocking his hips, thrusting his cock up and down her cleavage.

"Mmmm, yeah," Alicia said, leaning down and opening her mouth. Danny took the hint and slowed his movements so that, on the upswing, his cock head slipped between his mom's open lips, allowing her to suck on it as he tit-fucked her.

"Fuck, mom," he sighed, looking down and watching. "I love your fucking tits."

"And mommy loves your big fucking cock, baby," Alicia said with a smile. "I'm so happy you're not weirded out by this."

"Mom, I've been hoping for this for months," Danny said. "Still can't believe -- it's happening," he groaned, sliding his cock up and down in his mother's cleavage.

"It's happening, baby," Alicia said. "And it's gonna keep happening -- ssslllrrrpp -- this and more. Count on it."

Danny thrust upwards and held his cock still, the bottom half still wrapped in the warm, slippery pillows of his mom's tits while she sucked hard on his knob, her tongue sliding over the flared head that was constantly dribbling pre-cum. He'd thought he'd hit the jackpot when Kevin and Jason had asked him to get involved in the website but now, with his hot MILF of a mom sucking on his cock, he didn't know how life could get better.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12