The Family Carrom Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took that as an excuse to move in closer. My cock was nestled nicely against the crack of her butt and the turning motion gave me an excuse to rub against it. Suddenly she seemed to lose her balance or so it seemed. I had no choice but to use one hand to pull her back towards me. I had my hand across her tummy. The upper part of my arm brushed against her breasts that were free to move around in her nightie. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oops, baby. Sorry. I almost lost my footing there. Can you manage with one hand?" she said breathlessly.

"Yeah mom, I don't want you falling down," I said my voice barely sounding normal.

"Yeah, and you sure know how to hold a girl!" she said laughing leaning back into me sending shock waves up and down my spine and needless to say, my cock responded accordingly.

"We may never get this fixed at this rate," I said chuckling.

"I don't think I should answer that. Its been a long time since I was held by a young man!" she said laughing. I don't know why, but that made me bring my other hand down. The lamp stayed in place with the few turns I had managed on one of the screws. I used both hands to hold her. The handle of the screwdriver dug into her tummy while I tried to impress her with my hugging powers. I could feel her breasts resting against my arms. My hard cock snuggled against her butt and I could even feel minute movements of her body that sent delicious waves of pleasure.

I used one hand to caress her rounded tummy. She gasped but didn't say anything. I moved my face closer to hers and we were cheek to cheek in the dimly lit room. All thoughts of returning to my sister's room evaporated. I wanted to do a lot of things, but it seemed as if I was frozen solid. My cock remained mashed against her butt.

She seemed to be holding her breath. Slowly, I inched my hand up. She tried to pull back but found my body instead. I cupped one breast with my hand and kept it there. It was big and filled my palm. The smooth thin material of her nightie stuck to her skin like it was not there. I could feel her nipple hardening under my palm. She didn't say a word. Her breathing had started to increase in pace and was increasing in its intensity. I wondered what the hell I was doing but the heat of the moment and the darkness was doing amazing things to my boldness. Her lower body started moving imperceptibly against my hardness. I was sure I was mistaken but the faint movements were unmistakeable. I got enough guts to start massaging her breast. To my shock, she took the screwdriver, freeing my hand and threw it back onto the bed. I stood there, like an idiot. She then moved that hand to her other breast. She never said a word. I massaged them gently, feeling the weight of them as I explored them slowly. She was breathing hard. I kept massaging the two awesome globes gently, exploring them.

I felt her turn her head towards me and then I felt her warm full lips on my cheek. She kissed gently and for a moment it seemed maternal, until she moved to my neck. She sucked my skin gently and her chest rose to meet my hands. Her delicious movements did wonders to my cock. She raised one hand and pulled my head towards her, seeking my mouth. I felt her suck on my lips and her tongue started probing. Suddenly we were kissing deeply. Her tongue seemed impatient to find mine. She was breathing hard and kissing me. She seemed to want to melt into my mouth.

She took one of my hands and guided towards her belly. She moved forward arching her body and put her hand between us, searching for my cock. She found it and started to rub it slowly over my shorts. I moved lower and lower towards her belly. I lifted her dress and rubbed the lovely smooth skin under the dress. Her belly was soft and warm. She was breaking out in goosebumps. I moved lower towards her thighs and caressed them. She let go of my head and urged my hand to move to her pussy. There was a sense of urgency in her. I found her pussy and it was wet. She was completely shaved. She was totally aroused and dripping. I dug my fingers into her slit rubbing it slowly. Her hand tightened around my cock. We were still kissing hard. I rubbed her clit and labia gently. She moved against my hand as she rubbed my cock. She released my mouth to catch her breath. I pushed my shorts down to give her access to my cock. She started jerking it slowly in time to my fingers which were buried deep in her warm slit.

"Put two fingers inside me," she murmured.

My hands were on autopilot. I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I started fingering her slowly. She jerked me off in time to my fingers inside her, increasing her pace when she wanted me to move faster. I could feel the experience behind her movements. She knew what to do.

"Maybe we should get off this dresser," she moaned. I stopped for a moment and got off the dresser and helped her down. She got on her knees and pulled down my shorts further in one motion and started sucking my balls without a word. Her fingers played with the head which was oozing with precum. She held it against my lower tummy and licked the length of it up and down. Her tongue was loving and wet. After teasing me, she sucked my head slowly taking it little by little into her mouth. Her lips were tight around the shiny rosy head as it struggled to go inside her wet mouth. It was an awesome sensation as it slid between the tight lips. She moved it in and out of her mouth making me moan. She made wet noises with her mouth. Her movements increased and she cradled my balls in her hand while she sucked me. I was getting closer to an orgasm quite fast. I tried to push her away as I could feel the orgasm starting. She didn't stop. I whispered urgently for her to stop but she kept sucking. I felt the orgasm overtake me so fast like an express train. Within seconds I was shooting into her mouth. She just kept sucking almost as if she didn't notice. I was shuddering like crazy and I slowly urged her to let me move out of her mouth which she did reluctantly. I just stood there breathing hard, still in the grasp of the amazing orgasm that was given to me by my mom. I couldn't believe she had let me cum in her mouth. She simply, stood up and lay down on the bed, pulling me to her. She kissed me deeply pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was on top of her and her hands were all over my back. I pulled the nightie up to expose her body. Her breasts were so hot in the dim glow of the room. I bent to suck the nipples and she pushed her torso up towards my waiting mouth. Her breasts were really big and hot like two pillows. She let me play with them for a bit. After a while she pushed me lower towards her pussy with some urgency. I started licking her pussy almost immediately diving deep between her wet lips.

I found she was dripping wet. I used one finger to finger her while I sucked her clit into my mouth. She moaned pulling me more towards her pussy and her thighs locked around my head, imprisoning me. Her hips were raised off the bed giving my thumb room to rub against her anus. I kept licking and she pushed against my mouth. My finger was deep inside her pussy, making her moan. Her movements became faster and faster until she shuddered for what seemed like a long time. She was gasping like a person who wanted to make the lowest noise possible. My jaw hurt and she released me from her grasp.

She pulled me towards her face and kissed me deeply, hugging me tight. After what seemed ages, she released my mouth.

"I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't help it," she said in a dreamy voice.

"I am sorry Mom. I couldn't help it either," I said trying to make her feel less guilty.

She kissed me again and her tongue was inside my mouth again. My cock responded, but I pulled away.

"Mom, we shouldn't do this," I croaked.

"You are right," she said, reluctantly.

I looked longingly at her breasts and kissed them for the last time. She gasps as she felt my tongue on her nipples. Then I got back into my shorts and walked back to my room. I didn't dare go to my sisters room again although I wanted to. I found it hard to sleep. I wondered if I should tell sis about what happened. It felt too weird.

The next day I woke up and lazed around in bed as it was the weekend. I had a long shower and went down for breakfast. I could hear mom and sis giggling and talking. I felt awkward as I walked in. Mom looked at me and blushed and I blushed too. Sis looked at me and she blushed too. She wore a sexy t-shirt and I could see no evidence of a bra. Mom was in a t-shirt and I could almost imagine her breasts the night before. She was in a skirt that ended above her knees and I felt my eyes going over her body.

"Sit down Josh," she said as she poured orange juice bending over giving me a glimpse of her cleavage. I did my best not to look. My sister was opposite me at the table and she was pressing her breasts against the edge of the table, smiling. I blushed again.

I almost fell off my chair when I felt her leg on my crotch. Luckily mom had her back turned to us. I raised my eyebrows at sis and tried to push her foot away but she kept teasing me. I was getting harder and harder. Mom came back with some scrambled eggs and toast and she sat to my right. I hoped she couldn't notice what sis was upto. After she got me all worked up, sis announced that she was going to upstairs to finish her assignment. I was left alone with mom.

I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and reached over to squeeze my hand.

"I had a good time last night. But I won't bother you again. We can both forget it," she said.

I nodded giving her another smile.

"You must have nicer looking young girls in school," she said.

"Well, you are nice too mom," I said.

She smiled and finished her breakfast. I toyed with the eggs for a while, watching her body shake gently while she washed the dishes. Her body was hot and I suddenly realised that she could see me in the reflection. I blushed and looked down.

"Its OK Josh. Bring your dish over if you are done," she said.

I got up trying to hide the stiffness in my shorts and failed.

I walked over to her and stood behind her and reached forward and dumped the dish on the side of the sink. I found it hard to move away, so I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. She didn't resist. I ground my crotch against her butt. She pushed against my hardness. I licked her ear that made her moan. She turned her head towards me and we were kissing. We heard faint sounds and she pulled away quickly.

"Go to your room and wait for me," she whispered. I nodded and rushed back to my room. I went to my desk and pulled back the chair and sat down. I was going crazy. I waited for a few minutes and the thought of mom coming into my room was so hot. But she was taking time. I couldn't help it so I opened up a porn clip and started watching it. My sister was nowhere to be seen. I hoped she would still be in the shower.

I pushed my shorts lower and pulled my cock out and touched it while watching a MILF with a young guy. It took me a while to realise that a hand was on my thigh. I was so engrossed in the movie and my arousal, that I failed to notice a soft hand touching the base of my cock. I tore my eyes away from the screen and found the all too familiar hand of my sister. I started to panic but I was too far gone to make her stop. She peeked from under the table and smiled. She wore the same t-shirt she wore at breakfast and I could see her nipples hard against the material. Her skirt was bunched up and she was sitting in the familiar lotus position under my table. She helped me rub my cock and I totally forgot about my mom's promise.

It was all going well until I heard mom coming up the stairs. I quickly pushed my sisters hand away but there was no time for her to get out of the room. I whispered to her to go back further under the table and pushed my chair in so that she could stay hidden. The table was quite large so she had no trouble fitting in. Since it leaned against the wall there was no problem of being seen from the other side. I heard mom walk in. Before I could say anything, she came to my desk. The words of warning that should have come out didn't make their way out of my mouth in time. I was wondering what I was going to do. I tried shaking my head at mom but she didn't seem to notice.

"Oh you bad boy! What are you watching?"

I had forgotten all about the porn clip.

"Mmmm, you like older women?" she said walking over and resting her ample bosom on my shoulder. Her body looked even hotter than the previous night. Her breasts bulged against her t-shirt.

I started to panic. She kissed my face and moved over to my mouth.

"Oh baby, your mouth feels so good," she murmured starting to kiss my lips noisily.

"Mom! We shouldn't," I protested.

"Don't worry, your sister said that she is taking a shower didn't she? She won't be out for at least another half an hour," she said pushing her hand down to my cock.

"Do you want mommy to give you another hand job or a blow job like last night?"

"Oh god, I don't know mom. This is so bad."

"Oh we'll stick to a hand job then," she murmured, touching my cock.

I wondered what my sister was thinking. I didn't know what she would say afterward. Strangely, the fact that she was watching us made me even harder.

"Oh god, stand up baby and sit on the table. I want to kiss you while I jerk you off," she gasped.

I got up and my shorts fell to the floor. I sat on the table doing my best to cover the opening under the table. She moved in close and started kissing me, pressing her boobs against my chest. Her hand jerked me slowly. Her mouth was hot on my lips and her tongue found its way inside. I caressed her back feeling her soft skin, kneading it slowly. She moaned and relaxed in my arms.

I squeezed her breasts and moved to her butt, squeezing it. I lifted her skirt and touched her wet crotch.

"Oh baby, touch my pussy! Oh yes!"

I pushed my hand inside her panties and rubbed her clit.

"Tell me when you are close. I want you to cum in my mouth like last night."

I wasn't sure but I think I heard my sister stifle a gasp. I hoped that I was wrong. I was getting dangerously close to an orgasm.

"Mom, I .. I am.. close," I gasped.

She bent over and took me in her mouth. Her mouth was as hot as before, wet and warm. She started sucking noisily, taking me deep into her mouth and cupping my balls with her hand. I squeezed her breasts slowly while she sucked me. She took me in deep, slowly at first and increased the intensity of sucking. I felt the orgasm approach. I was going crazy and felt the orgasm start at the base of my base of my spine and slowly spread all over my body I shot into her mouth. I shook so hard holding onto her shoulders. I heard my moans fill the room. She kept sucking until my moans subsided.

I came back to earth in about 30 seconds.

"Can you lick mommy too?" She asked.

I didn't say anything. It was as if I had been shot into space. I was almost floating. I just looked at her gorgeous body and her big breasts. I wanted to lick her so much. I made her lean against the table and made her spread her legs. I moved between them and kissed her mouth deeply whilst lifting her t-shirt. I managed to pull one breast out of her bra half way to expose her hard nipple. Then I sucked it into my mouth. She moaned and pulled my head closer. I did the same to the other breast. I bit the nipple gently making her groan in ecstasy.

She pushed me lower and I knelt before her, drinking in her beauty. I lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties and rubbed her slit with my finger and then tasted it. She pulled my head towards her and pushed her crotch towards my eager tongue. I licked her clit and managed to insert a finger into her pussy. She moved against my tongue and finger holding onto my head. She moved up and down fucking my finger and urging me to go faster and faster.

I almost screamed when I felt a hand on my cock. I tried my best not to stop licking mom. I was hoping that mom was already lost in her own pleasure. Sis kept touching me and I licked mom. She moved faster and faster against my tongue and finger. Her orgasm hit her suddenly and she held onto my head pulling me to her and I kept licking. Her body shuddered like a train coming to a stop. I gently pushed my sister's hand away and rose to my feet. I pulled her close and kissed her again. She was still recovering from the orgasm and her eyes were heavy. She opened her eyes and slowly came back to her senses.

"Where is your sis?" she asked.

I shrugged.

"I better go then," she said, the guilty look coming back to her face.

She hurriedly adjusted her skirt and t-shirt and rushed out of the room without looking back. I sat heavily on the chair and then remembered about sis. She was sitting under the table, open mouthed. I looked at her and motioned her to keep quiet and slowly went to the door and looked around. It sounded like mom was in the shower.

I came back to my room. My sister was almost bursting with curiosity.

"Oh my god! You seduced mom?"

I nodded.

"How did that happen? Oh my god!"

I told her hurriedly about the episode the previous night. She was going crazy asking me questions. I managed to silence her finally by promising her to tell the whole story later. She reluctantly agreed. The next day was quite hectic for me at school and I didn't get to talk to sis much. Mom seemed to have settled down and was almost the same as before but she seemed to avoid eye contact with me. I let her settle down and didn't push further. I still did think about them both waiting for another chance to do something kinky. I am hoping to continue this to part 2. Please let me know your comments.