The Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Hey beautiful lady," I sighed turning to the closed bathroom door as I listened to sound of the shower running. "I miss you."

"Hey handsome man," I heard her voice. "I miss you too. I'm sorry to hear about your flight."

"Tell me about it," I sighed again. "Was hoping to spend some time with you before I started my work week. I have to fly out again next weekend. Though this time it's too Vegas so I won't be complaining too much."

"That's ok," Carol's voice dropped suddenly sound slightly shaky. "I... I have something I need to t-talk to you about. It seems part of our past has come back to haunt us."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow before taking another drink.

I listened in silence as Carol explained that our son Brent had confessed feelings for her. She then related how she had let him have her, it was supposed to be for the one night. The next day he pressed and she allowed more and came to a realization that she wanted to continue. After she was done, she was silent waiting for me to take it all in. I processed it very quickly.

"So Brent made love to you?" I asked plain and simple my eyes flicking up as I heard the shower turn off.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Was he a good lover?" I asked with a grin she couldn't have seen.

"Well yes...," she detected something in my voice. "Do you find this funny?"

"No," I said trying to not break into a chuckle. "I find it funny that you would think I would be upset at this. You should know how I feel."

"It's our son," Carol sighed. "He shouldn't be attracted his mother. I shouldn't be attracted to him."

"Says who hun?" I couldn't stop from letting out a chuckle. "Who gets to tell us who we can love and cherish? I told you a long time ago I think its genetics. You know the relationship that I had with my mother, god rest her soul. We both had relationships with our siblings. Yes in the eyes of the world it is taboo, but so was being with a member of the same sex until the seventies. He loves you, you love him. Be fine with that."

"Yea I guess you're right," the bathroom door opened and out stepped my beautiful, curvy, chocolate coworker dressed in nothing but stockings and a garter belt. "I just need to talk about things little more with him."

"Hey I have to go babe," I said giving her a kiss over the phone.

"Ok hun," I could almost see her smile over the phone. "Tell Shantel that I said she needs to take care of you tonight and that she needs to come visit us sometime soon so I can properly thank her for doing that all weekend."

"Ok beautiful lady," I said laughing. "I love you."

"Ok handsome man," she said back. "I love you too."

After we stripped my clothes and I pulled Shantel into the bed I told her what my wife said which made her laugh as well. As I made love to the woman I started to think about the other children, wondering if any of them had started to show interest in each other. My thoughts turned to my youngest, a few months away from officially being a woman. Daddy's little girl all grown up. I would have to wait to see what the future had in store for this family.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12