The Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Ok," my daughter said before letting out a little giggle.

Beth slid forward, down my body until she was straddling my waist. She lifted herself and reached under to grip my shaft, guiding it to her opening. After a little rookie fumbling the head slipped in and once again my cock was engulfed by my daughter's hungry pussy making us both groan as she lowered herself. I gripped her hips as she slowly started to move up and down my cock.

"L... like this... dad?" Beth asked looking over her shoulder and behind me. "Am... I... ahh..mmm.. doing it right?"

"Oh... that's absolutely perfect," I groaned taking her plump cheeks in each hand and giving them a squeeze. "Take is as deep and as fast as you want baby girl."

I smiled, letting Beth choose how she wanted to ride my cock. At first she was sitting straight up trying to bounce like that. I knew she would get tired quickly, so I coached her to lean forward and brace herself with her hands. This as an added bonus gave me a great view of her lovely round ass as it moved up and down and I couldn't help but have my hands all over them.

"D...daddy... gonna cum!" Beth was suddenly moaning loudly.

Beth slammed herself all the way down on me before screaming and coming. I lifted her up sliding my cock from her just as her juices start squirting all over. I smiled, hearing her moan and watching her body shake in orgasm. I didn't wait long before pulling her back down onto my cock. She recovered quickly and started riding it again.

"Fuck yes baby, girl," I groaned rubbing her backside. "Cum again. I want to see you cum again on my cock!"

"Yes... daddy... yes daddy!" Beth cried a second before another orgasm washed through her body.

Once again I lifted her, watching as she pussy squirted all over my cock. I was about to bring her back down when she fell forward, panting and gasping for air. Poor little thing, time for daddy to take over. I slid out from under her and lifted her onto all fours before settling behind her, rubbing my cock up and down her slit a few times and pushing back in.

I controlled myself, resisting the urge to just start pounding into her. Beth was still new to sex so going real rough probably wouldn't be a good idea. With that in mind and slowly pulled out and pushed back in, casually working up to a pace that matched the one she was riding me with. She moaned as I worked myself in and out, but at one point she turned and looked at me.

"Harder dad," my eyes opened wide when she said.

"Are you sure sweetheart?" I asked still keeping the same pace.

"Yea, I hear it feels better," she smiled.

"For some it does," I nodded start to increase my pace a little. "I'll start going a little harder, if it gets too hard let me know baby girl."

"Ok daddy... ahh!" She gasped as I gripped her hips and pulled her back onto my cock with each thrust."

I still tried to control myself a little, though my hips were now smacking lightly against my daughter's ass with each stroke. She moaned nonstop as I pushed my cock in and out. She kept telling me how good it felt, that she loved me, that she was so grateful that we started doing this and that she never wanted to stop.

A second after she said all that she threw her head back and let out a loud moan as I felt her pussy clamp down on me. That was all it took, and I felt my orgasm fast approaching. For a second I thought about coming inside her, wanting to feel my cum filling her up, but we hadn't talked about if she was on birth control or not, so I made the safe decision. I quickly pulled out, greeted by the sight of her juices splashing again. I pumped my cock twice before it erupted blasting rope after rope all over my daughter's ass crack and pussy lips.

My daughter collapsed to her side and I collapsed with her. We fell into a tangle of arms and legs, kissing deeply until we finally broke apart with smiles on our face. We took another shower with mostly hands off and then headed back to bed. Beth asked if I wanted to go again and I chuckled before checking the time. It was close to one thirty.

"It's getting kinda late baby girl," I said, my heart breaking when I saw her pout a little. "Hey, this new relationship we have doesn't have to be all about sex. While it will be one of the best parts, we don't have to keep having sex."

"Well, what else can we do?" Beth asked as I laid back on the bed.

"Well, we can cuddle," I said motioning for her to come to me, smiling when she nestled herself into the crook of my arm. "We can start spending more regular time with each other too. When I'm home we can start going out on father daughter dates."

"Won't mom get suspicious?" She asked a little yawn escaped her lips.

"Well she won't be bothered as long as don't spend all our time together," I said squeezing her tight and pulling the blanket over us. "We can talk in the morning baby girl. For now, let's get some sleep."

I waited for a response but only heard deep breathing. I closed my eyes and smiled. Soon my breathing joined hers as we both drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning...

Beth

I slowly came to, leaving a great dream that I could hardly remember, but knowing that it was about dad and me. I adjusted myself, finding that I was in the middle of the bed... alone. I sat up, looking for dad. Upon not seeing him I gave a stretch before checking the clock on the bedside table. Ten AM... he was always an early bird so it was no surprise that he was up already.

I climbed from the bed and noticed that my clothes weren't on the floor next to his bathroom where I had left them. Upon looking around the room I kinda blushed while smiling, seeing a red rose on a chair next to mom's vanity with another gift. I took the rose and gave a sniff before opening up the package.

The smile got wider when I saw the red bathrobe folded inside, trimmed with black. He was the only one that remembered that I had said that I wanted different colors other than pink for my clothes from now on. Also I wanted more not so kid clothes, but more adultish.

I put the robe on and took a look in mom's full length mirror and very much liked what I saw. It came down to just below my knees and was classy and sexy at the same time. The silk felt very good against my bare skin. God I loved my dad.

I tied the sash on and headed out of the bedroom, making a beeline downstairs. I made my way into the living room when I heard the TV on and smiled as I saw him watching a sports show while using his cell phone in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. I stepped out in front him and smiled, twirling to show him how it looked on me before hoping onto lap, straddling his lap and giving him a kiss.

"Morning dad," I said after we kissed. "Thank you again. I love this robe!"

"Morning baby girl," he said with a smile before setting the phone aside and kissing me again. "I'm glad you like it. Does it feel grown up enough for you?"

"You bet it does," I said before climbing off his lap and laying down with my head now there looking up and him. "This has been the best birthday weekend ever. I love you so much!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed this weekend," dad said, a slightly serious look came over him. "We've explored a lot of things over this weekend. Any regrets?"

"None at all dad," I said shaking my head.

"Going forward do you want to continue our relationship?"

There was that word again... relationship. I have had a sexual relationship with my father these past couple of days. Did I want to continue exploring my sexuality with him? Well it came down to not wanting to insult mom, or making sure that she wasn't put on the back burner.

"This isn't going to change anything between you and mom right?" I asked wanting to make sure.

"No, me and you mother have an open relationship," he said with a smile. "We both have other lovers. We are truthful about our relationships. That means she knows and is ok with us as well."

"She knows?" My face burned with redness.

"She knows," dad nodded. "Don't worry. As I said she is quite fine with it. In fact, we have had incest relations with members of our family before. I don't want you to feel guilty, ok."

I nodded though I don't know how I felt about mom knowing what me and dad were doing but I would have felt worse about lying to her. I was comfortable with it I guess... it would feel awkward probably for a while. Then more of what he said had just hit me.

"Other lovers?" I looked up at him. "Other incest relations?"

"Yup," my dad nodded and chuckled. "Me and your mom are swingers, we go to parties... though not that many anymore, have meet ups with other couples and partners. And then on the incest part, me and you mom had a lot of sex with certain siblings in the past."

"Wow, that's kinda..." I was about to say weird but the little tingle between my legs as I envisioned my mom and dad in the tangle of bodies, arms and legs with other people forced me to change it. "...hot."

"I can see," I chuckled and I was confused about what he meant at first.

I realized that I had slipped a hand under my bathrobe and had started playing with a nipple. I smiled and looked up at him continuing to rub my breast after pulling the robe just open enough so that it was exposed. Dad took my hand and pulled it away before clasping his own hand over it and began squeezing and rubbing it. I gasped when he pinched the nipple softly, twisting gently. It hurt a little but felt good too.

He played with that breast and nipple for a little while before switching to the other one. By the time he was finished teasing my tits he had me arching my back in pleasure. It was only then that he start to slide his hand further. My legs parted instinctively, the robe opening as I did, giving him full access to my pussy. A finger found its way between my folds, sliding up and down them... teasing the hole and my little clit.

"This wet already Beth?" My dad chuckled pushing two fingers into my cunt. "Mmm, very wet my daughter."

My dad started to slowly push his fingers in and out of my pussy, which was soaking at this point. Soon he stopped pushing and curled his fingers inside me before starting to gently lift and pull against the roof of my vagina over and over. His palm pressed against my clit, rubbing that as well. It didn't much time before I was suddenly gushing all over his hand.

"Oh my god dad... of fuck!" He didn't stop continuing to jerk me and making me gush. "Please... oh fuck... please daddy! No more!"

And with that my dad pulled his hand away, which was now dripping with my cum. He started to move his hand to his mouth but I grabbed it and sucked his middle and ring finger into my mouth, moaning as I tasted myself on him once again. He chuckled and let me suck on them for a while before pulling his hand away and having a taste for himself.

As he did, I felt my pussy burning even more for him so I leapt up and turned, kneeling next to him on the couch. My lips crashed against his and I moaned as we kissed deeply once again. I slid my hand into his sweats and gripped the hard shaft of his cock, stroking him slowly. He groaned before gripping the waist band, lifting his butt and pushing them down his legs until they were in a pile around his ankles. I didn't say a word before giving his dick a few last strokes, breaking from the kiss and lowing my head to his lap.

Dad let out what sounded like a growl as I wrapped my lips around his cock head. As I pushed more of his dick into my mouth I felt him grip a handful of my hair. I had seen this in pornos and thought it was hot so I let him control my head bobbing, moaning to let him know it was ok. He seemed to know when I was taking too much, cause he pushed me down deep on him, but never to deep.

I gripped the base of my father's cock and his balls, alternating between them, squeezing and massaging. My father's free hand pulled the bottom of my bathrobe up exposing my ass. I felt his hand grip it and squeeze and rub it, making me moan around his cock. Soon it was too much for me and I pushed myself back up kissing him deeply again. As I kissed my father I untied the belt of my robe and letting it fall open, he stopped me though when I tried to take it off.

"You look absolutely beautiful in this," my dad said while pulling me into his lap. "I want you to ride me while wearing it."

I smiled and nodded at him as I lifted myself up on my knees. Dad guided his cock to my entrance as I slowly lowered myself, letting my pussy once against engulf his shaft. We kissed again as I began to work myself on his cock. It was kinda awkward... dad must have realized it as he gripped my ass cheeks and helped lift me up and down. Soon I got the hang of it and his hands left my ass sliding to my front and then up to grip my breasts.

"God baby girl, you've turned into such a beautiful woman," my dad said before gently pulling a tit close and sucking the nipple into his mouth.

As my dad kept switching back and forth between my nipples, I could feel his cock pushing deeper with each bounce. Oh god, he felt so good stretching me open. I yelped as he suddenly bit on a nipple, not too hard though. I almost got mad but I felt my pussy clench tight, signaling that my body liked it. When he bit the other one it triggered a sudden orgasm.

As I threw my head back and screamed in orgasm my dad slid his hands under my ass again lifting me off his cock. My juices were already pouring from me in a stream, he commented that he loved watching it. I barely heard him, hungry for more of my father's cock. I gripped it and lowered myself, shoving it back into my soaked pussy. He groaned and gripped my ass, lifting me up and down harder on him.

I felt another orgasm building up, this one was going to be big. I told him not to stop, I could hear him respond, trying to tell me something that couldn't make out. I didn't care what it was and kept riding, when he got more insistent I locked my lips against his. I was so close, I wanted this orgasm. He gripped a handful of my hair and a handful of ass tight as I felt his body tensing. A few thrusts later my pussy exploded in pleasure.

I screamed into daddy's lips, as the very hard orgasm washed over my body. I slammed my pussy down, taking most of his cock into me, wanting to feel him still inside as I came. As my juices coated both of us he suddenly tensed more and the let out a loud growl. I could feel his cock then, starting to pulse in my pussy, I could feel it getting warmer too... and then I felt something else. The thick and gooey warmth that could only be his cum, that's what he had been trying to warn me about.

I broke from my dad's kiss and looked at his strained face as he was still in the throes of orgasm. He must have been trying desperately to hold it off. I blushed as his eyes opened, and saw that I realized what had just happened. He gasped rubbing my thighs.

"Dad... did you just..." I started but he just nodded.

"Tried... to... warn you," he gasped still caressing my skin. "Sorry baby girl."

"It's ok dad," I said with a smile. "It felt good."

I lifted myself off my father and right away felt his cum dripping from my hole. He commented how sexy it looked and I grabbed his phone telling him to take a picture so I could see. He chuckled and snapped a quick pic and handed it to me. It was sexy seeing a stream of white goo dripping from my kitty.

I slid a hand between my legs and scooped up some on my fingers before sliding them into my mouth. It was good, tasting both myself and daddy together. I decided to slide off him then kneeling in front of his lap and taking his cock into my mouth, moaning as I tasted our juices combined. I took him deep several time before I suddenly realized that he was growing once again. I gripped his base, stroking rapidly as I bobbed my head as fast as I could.

Suddenly father stopped me and lifted me back to my feet before sliding the robe off my body. He grabbed me and laid me down onto the couch pushing his cock back into me. I wrapped my legs around my father's waist as he started to thrust into me, smiling as he took me to incest bliss once again. Yes I wanted to continue this relationship. In fact I never want to stop.

***

Sasha

I stared in shock as I watched my father drive into my sister over and over on the couch from through the window. Moans of I love you and who good it felt echoed into the otherwise empty house. Behind me Marcus stood in shock as well. I turned to look at him and we both obviously were trying to figure out how we felt about it.

We had both came home early from our trip together and as we walked up to the house heard the obvious sounds of sex coming from the living room. Me being the little kinky girl had thought mom was home and she and dad were having hot sex there. Marcus told me how he thought mom was hot and so I convinced him to let us sneak a peak. Neither one of us expected to see dad fingering Beth to orgasm... or Beth then giving dad a blow job... or finally our sister riding our father until they both came within a second of each other.

We kept watching until dad pushed himself back into our sister, and then snuck away back to Marcus' car. We both sat there for a minute processing what we had just saw. I ran through it in my mind several times, but finally came to a decision.

"Well that was hot," I turned and smiled at bro.

"Hot?" Marcus looked at me. "Seeing our sister and father have sex?"

"We would have thought it would be hot to see mom and dad have sex," I shrugged. "I think dad is really hot, Beth is really cute. We've been crossing that incest line, why shouldn't they?"

"Yea, you're right," he smiled back at me.

"And it looks like you thought it was hot too," I commented looking down at the bulge in my brother's pants.

Marcus chuckled as I leaned over and gave him a kiss, my hand slipping down to grip the hard bulge. We worked to free his cock as we kissed and once it was out in the open I lowered my head to take him in my mouth. I worked him to full mast before hiking up my skirt, I wasn't wearing panties, and climbing onto his lap. As I rode my brother I knew that things in the family would never be the same again.

***

So sorry this one took a while for me to get it out to you guys. Now I have more in my head for this series but I have a few more that I will be working on before continuing. Thank you all who enjoy and support this series!

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12