The Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gonna cum... oh god... gonna cum!" I squealed out loud. "Baby sis you're going to make me cum! FUCK!"

And cum I did, almost literally exploding all over my sister's face. My pussy pulsed sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body as I screamed in orgasm. I don't squirt, but sometimes my juices pour from me like a gushing leak, just like I was doing right now. My body shook uncontrollably, and all the while my sister continued to eat me out. I had to lightly slap her forehead to get her to stop.

Beth crawled up on top of me and I couldn't help but pull her into a deep kiss, tasting my pussy all over her lips. I instinctively wrapped my legs around her waist, pulling her body against mine. Our clits suddenly touched, sending a jolt through my body which she must have felt too cause she did it again... then again. A few seconds later she was grinding her clit against mine, humping me like a boy... not really sure of what she was doing, only knowing that it felt good.

"Mmm, that feels good," I moaned into her kiss. "Let me show you a trick."

I smiled and rolled her onto her back again, this time as I lifted myself up I straddled one of her legs while placing the other one on my shoulder. Biting my lip I pressed our clits together as I slowly started rocking my hips back and forth, grinding mine against hers. We moaned as I picked up the pace, her hips instinctively thrusting against me. Normally we would need lube, but our pussies were so wet it was easy for me to fuck her.

Soon I started to approach my orgasm, and from the look on her face I could tell she was also. She was closer though moaning about how she was going to cum. I moaned back, begging her to wait for me so that I could cum with her. She nodded but I could see the strain and need for release on her face. I started humping our clits harder and faster, desperate to catch up with her but it made it harder for her to hold off.

"Sasha... I can't hold it... much longer!" Beth's back arched as she squealed out. "I can't... oh fuck! Can't stop... gonna cum!"

"That's it... go ahead...!" I screamed as I reached my peak. "Cum with me baby sister! Fffffuuuuuck!"

My body exploded it as me and my sister screamed in orgasm, her juices sprayed splashing and soaking our skin. I kept humping as much as I could, fighting through my shaking body until I had to stop, panting as I did. Mine and Beth's bodies were soaked with our juices and as I climbed off I saw my sister's pussy glistening. My mouth watered, wanting another taste so I lowered my head, burying it between her legs upside down.

"Mmm, I want to taste you some more too," Beth moaned weakly lightly tugging at my hips.

I giggled before straddling my littles sister's face and letting her start licking at my cunt while I licked her in a classic sixty-nine. I was still on fire even after that huge orgasm I just had, so it didn't take long for Beth to get me close to the edge. She pushed a pair of fingers into me, quickly followed by a third, my wet cunt easily taking them.

"Mmm, fuck yes," I squealed, lifting my head as I felt my orgasm approach. "Your fingers are so good baby sis!"

Suddenly her thumb found my clit as she pushed her fingers in and out. That was it, I threw my head back and came again. Beth pulled her fingers out of me slurping the juices the seeped from my pussy as she licked my clit.

I went back to attacking my sister's pussy, switching between licking her soaked lips and focusing on her clit. A few minutes in, her clit was all I was focusing on, sucking it into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue while it was in there. Beth responded instantly, bucking her hips into my face and starting to moan loudly. Suddenly she went stiff and silent before starting to shake and squeal as an orgasm shot through her. I released her clit from my lips and started rubbing it with my fingers just as her squirt shot from her soaking my bed sheats.

I flipped around after that and went back to making out with my sister. Our bodies were soaked with girl cum and sweat, the scent of which filled the room also. After a while we got up I opened up the window to let it air out before we showered.

After our shower I checked the time and saw that we still had about another hour before dad got home. We went into Beth's room and started making out again, naked still. We must've lost track of time.

"So how long has this been going on I wonder?"

We both froze upon hearing our father's voice.

12