The Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Straddle my face little sister and let Marcus fuck you doggy," Sasha moaned smiling at Beth. "The next time you cum I want you to gush all over my face."

Beth giggled before getting into position making sure her cunny was right above Sasha's eyes, while Beth was looking straight down at Sasha's wet lips. The guys move back into position, Marcus having to climb slightly on the bed now. Both sisters were treated to the sight of their brother's cocks entering the other one. They watched in awe as the brothers built their paces back up.

Both of the girls decided to help the other's orgasm along by starting to rub the other's clits, as they could see and hear everyone slowly approaching orgasm. Beth was the first to get to her climax, already super turned on by the rest of her siblings. When she started to cum, Marcus was almost there and just kept thrusting into her, making her squirt start dripping from her into Sasha's mouth before he finally pulled out and letting a gush pour into her sister's mouth. Sasha in turn pulled her sister down, drinking those juices and attacking her clit, making her orgasm even harder. Marcus who was already on the verge, found the sight too erotic as he stroked his cock and went over the edge and started blasting thick ropes of cum all over his little sister's ass.

Sasha had opened her eyes for a second just in time to see her big brother's cum splashing over her sister's ass, and as she had pulled Beth down, the little sister had sat up letting the thick cream slide down her ass crack. The sights and sounds were too much and she came hard, her pussy clenching Brent even tighter then the first time. He in turn clenched his teeth, trying to push his cock in and out and stave off his orgasm but he lost that battle, pulling out of his sister's cunt he started jerking himself and erupted covering his big sister's pussy, mound and stomach with cum.

The siblings gasped for breath for a few minutes as they came down from their orgasms before one of them, no knows who, started laughing causing them all to start laughing out loud. Marcus walked over to Sasha's closet and grabbed one of the towels that she kept there before walking back and cleaning off Beth's backside. He handed it to Brent who cleaned Sasha up as well before tossing it in her hamper. The boys then collapsed on the bed next to their sisters and started chatting a bit.

"Well I guess that means everyone has been with everyone," Marcus chuckled after they talked for a little while.

"Well not unless the girls want to hook up with mom," Brent laughed back. "She's bi."

"That's good to know," Sasha said and smiled when everyone looked at her. "What, I think mom is hot just like you both do. I wouldn't mind having play time with her sometime."

"She is really beautiful," Beth blushed while acknowledging that she felt the same. "That would be fun."

"Why don't we all hop in the shower real quick and then head downstairs where there is more room?" Marcus asked.

"Oh yes," Sasha said standing up and stretching her naked body. "I agree. We all stink. Let's go use mom and dad's shower."

The siblings all headed to the shower, Beth and Brent deciding to make it a race leaving Marcus and Sasha to laugh and trot behind them. The girls and guys realized they all had to pee, so one by one they did as an ease settled over them, not really caring any of them were naked. They hopped in the shower and helped each other wash before getting out. They didn't both putting on clothes, but Sasha did run back into her bedroom and told everyone she would be down in a second.

"Brent, you're not off the hook," Sasha said stopping him after she caught up with everyone in the living room, she was also hiding something behind her back. "I still have video evidence. Mom and dad will probably still end up seeing but I don't think you want your friends seeing it."

"Oh come on Sasha," Brent said with a sigh. "Ok... now what do you want?"

"Snacks and drinks for all of us," then she revealed what she had behind her back, a maid's apron. "And you have to wear this."

Brent's face turned red as Beth and Marcus started laughing at him but under the threat of exposure to his friends he took the apron and put it on. It was plain white but had frills on the shoulder straps and drape parts. Begrudgingly he went into the kitchen to round something up. A few minutes later he came back with crackers, cheese and sodas for everyone. They all sat down and started exchanging stories about everyone started sleeping with their respective family members and talked for several hours.

"Hey how long till mom and dad get home?" Beth asked suddenly worried about the time.

"We still got time, though we should think about getting dressed," Marcus said to her.

"Yea, I would definitely be out of this if were anywhere close to time for them to be home," Brent said gesturing to apron.

But just as he said that, the door leading from the garage to the living room opened and they watched in horror as their parents stepped inside. Carol was the first to notice all her naked children and froze in place with a shocked look on her face. Stan was right behind her, noticing the scene and confusion appearing on his own. The whole family stared back and forth between each other.

"I have a couple of questions but there is only one I really would like answered right now," Stan said moving forward and pausing for a second. "Why the hell is Brent wearing a maid's apron?"

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12