The Family Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh. That's a new one. A woman fakes a headache to have sex. Do you fake other things?" Dillon's hand slid over and began to caress the back of her calf.

"Not last night." She nudged him with a gentle kick. "Are we? Are we having sex?"

"No. We're sitting on a couch. It has been awhile, hasn't it?" He caught the kick and pulled her feet into his lap and began running his hands up her legs. "If that's what you need, I'm more than happy to help out."

"No, Dillon. It can't be like that. It can't be just me wanting this. I need you to want me."

"Janie." Dillon shook his head and tried to swallow the growing lump in his throat. "How can you think otherwise? I'm hard the second you walk into a room. I get hard when Mom tells me she just got off the phone with you. I can't imagine a situation where I don't want you."

"Dillon." A blush darkened her cheeks as she tucked her chin into her chest to hide the smile. "I'm not a girl. I'm old. Older anyway. How can you want me like that?"

He gave her a smile and a shake of the head before he lifted her legs and got to his knees on the couch. Dillon pulled her gently towards him until she was lying on the couch with him between her legs. He hovered over her for a moment before nestling himself into her body. Braced on his elbow, he smoothed her hair away from her face and began tracing the tiny lines and furrows she'd earned over the years as a mother. His eyes followed his fingers as they moved across her skin. Gliding over her eyebrows and tracing the line of her jaw. Dillon brushed his thumb just under her bottom lip and couldn't stop his smile when her tongue came out to lick her lips. She just stared up at him with her large blue eyes. Dillon could see wonder and fear in them.

"It's easy, Janie. You're the trifecta. Do you know how many points a guy gets if he can bang a milf, aunt, and grandma all in one?"

His deep rolling chuckle shook the couch as she punched him in the side. Warm loving lips stopped her from fighting back any further. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed as tight as she could. Their lips and tongues found the same slow rhythm they'd known last night. Dillon sighed when his hand found no bra beneath the soft cotton dress. Jane's knees came up and her hips began to rock into him. He kissed his way to her ear before he spoke again.

"You don't taste a day over twenty-five."

Jane growled and gripped his hair. "That has got to be your cheesiest line ever. Would you just take me to bed?"

His head came up to show her his twinkling eyes. "I don't know, Janie. What if your parents come home? It's a school night. I should probably get going."

"Shut up, you little turd. My parents love your brown nosing ass. Now take me to bed before I neuter you for calling me a grandma."

Hand in hand they walked through the kitchen and into the backyard. The closer they got to his room, the closer Jane tucked her body into his as they walked. Her cheek was resting against his arm as if she needed the touch of him to breathe. Before he opened his door he kissed her forehead and then let her inside. He had to nudge her gently to step further into the room to close the door. His hand stayed on the small of her back as he bolted the door.

"You okay?" His arms wrapped around her from behind. His breath stirring the tiny hairs at the back of her neck.

"I'm going to cheat on my husband." She let out a sigh as she leaned her head against his chest and stared at the empty bed. "After twenty-five years of marriage, I'm going to cheat on my husband. With his nephew. With my nephew. I'm horrible."

"You aren't horrible, Janie. I am. I know how lonely you are. How empty you think you are. This is my fault. I wish I could push you away and tell you I don't want this, but I can't. I'm sorry if this is going to hurt you. If you want to walk away, you have to do it now."

Jane didn't answer. For a moment she just stood staring at the bed. Slowly, she reached up and began to unbutton her dress. Dillon relaxed his arms and pushed it off her shoulders when she'd undone the last button. Gravity took over and let it pool around her ankles. With surer steps, she walked over to the bed and flipped back the covers and sat down with her knees together and her hands gripping the sheets on either side of her legs. She watched as Dillon once again undressed in front of her. His eyes never left her face as his shirt fell. The pants and underwear were left behind as he stepped closer to stand with his legs barely grazing hers.

Her eyes moved over his body before her hands lifted to do the same. She let her fingertips feel the smooth skin of his stomach. Her tongue snuck out to wet her lips briefly when his stomach muscles reacted to her touch. Dillon ran his hands through her hair when she leaned close and kissed him just above his navel. He could feel her hands shaking when they moved down the shaft of his cock and then around his body to grip the cheeks of his ass. Her lips were still kissing the soft skin of his belly. After a heavy shuddered sigh, she lay back and slid her panties off and held them up to him with a nervous smile.

"For me?"

"You don't have to steal them anymore. All you have to do is ask for them."

He smiled when he took them from her. His fingers gently rubbed together, feeling the moisture permeating them. "They seem to be damp."

She pulled her knees up to curl in a ball and hid her face behind her hands. "There's an understatement."

Jane's face appeared again when Dillon pulled her legs around him and pressed his weight on top of her. She was biting her lip to try and control her sudden embarrassment. Threading his fingers into hers, he pushed them high above her head to pin them to the mattress. He was gentle and slow as his hips began to rock. His cock spreading the wetness it found. They stared at each other, neither blinking. Every time the tip of his cock grazed her clit, her lips would open slightly. Sliding further down her body, his cock parted her lips to find silky heat rushing all around him. With a slow gentle upstroke, his cock found its way inside her. He watched as her eyes flared wider before closing. Their lips met as they moved slowly against each other. The tip of her tongue teased his lips. Soon their tongues and hips coordinated. Every time he tried to pull away to look at the body under him, her head raised to keep his lips on hers. He felt her heels hook around his legs as her hips began to want more. His hands glided down her arms to find themselves tangled in her hair. Her hands did the same to make sure his lips couldn't escape.

"Don't ever stop doing this to me, Dillon. Please." She whispered into his mouth. "Please, Dillon. Don't ever."

His eyes opened for a moment and then closed tight. "I promise. You have me for as long as you need me, Janie."

His thrusts became harder, driving into her. Her arms wrapped around him to hold tight. Each time their bodies crashed together, her breath filled his mouth. Over and over, he drove into her as she gripped him. Her fingers digging into his back and shoulders. When her head finally turned and her arms relaxed, he pushed up and ran a hand down her body. Gripping her hips, he pulled her into his thrusts. Jane's pelvic started little flares. Her hand raced to her clitoris and began rubbing frantically.

"Dill..."

Dillon watched as she jerked and shook. Her hand pushed against his belly as her body tried to roll away from him, but he gripped her hips tightly to deny her escape. He could feel her entire body tightening around him as a fresh rush of heat filled her and rolled down the shaft of his cock.

For the next hour they rolled and kissed and explored each other. There was never a moment of hurry, no further rush for instant pleasure. Jane guided his hands and lips to every little spot she knew gave her pleasure. Places her husband hadn't found in over a decade. Dillon's kisses found her instep and the back of her knee. His nails ran down her spine to the small of her back and back up, over and over. He pulled her to her knees and slid into her from behind. One hand on her hip and the other running up and down her spine. All the while telling her how beautiful and precious she was. When her hips began to buck, he pushed her into the mattress with a pillow under her hips. Straddling her legs, he stared down at the beautiful ass that had gotten him off for years. She was face down on the bed, her ass rocking into him as he increased to her tempo. He teased the lips surrounding his cock and then circled the tight hole of her ass with his thumb. Goosebumps raged across her body. She was biting the sheets, trying not to scream. His thumb circled again, tickling the hairs and wrenching a gasping shudder from her as she orgasmed underneath him.

They finally ended on their sides facing each other. Her leg over his as he kept their hips in time with a hand. He watched her bite her bottom lip as a slow rolling tremor ran through her. Dillon rolled on top of her, his legs to the outside. It took him barely a minute to feel the surge of his release as he let his hips finally move at an uninterrupted pace. Dillon came to a shuddering stop while his breath pushed at the damp hair along her cheek. Rolling back to his side, he pulled her with him to stare at her from the same pillow.

After what seemed like an eternity, he smiled and asked, "You okay?" Dillon ran a hand down to the small of her back and looked at her hooded eyes. He couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"I'm not going to cry. I promise. I don't know what that was last night."

"It's a normal reaction. Most of the time it goes with the phrase; oh my God, what did I just do?"

"And you're back. How do you do that? From sincere to juvenile at the speed of light."

"I have six female cousins and a sister that change moods like they change outfits. It's a survival mechanism."

Jane pursed her lips and then stared intently at him. "Was I okay?"

Dillon saw worry appear on her face. The natural insecurity of a woman needing reassured. It caused him to smile and pull her tighter against him. "You're such a girl. So amazing and so clueless about how sexy you are. You'll never have to worry about that with me. You were flawless."

With a roll of her eyes, her body melted into him. Snuggling deeper into his embrace. Dillon's fingertips never stopped moving across the skin of her back.

"Do I get to do this again?" Dillon's lips were pressed to her forehead.

"Yes."

"Can we take our time, next time?"

"What? This wasn't taking our time?" Her face turned up to look at him with a little bit of concern showing.

There was a twinkle in his eyes as he met her gaze. "Nope. This was a quickie. There's things I want to do to you that might take more than a day."

"Like what?"

He pushed her to her back and kissed the swell of her nearest breast while his eyes stayed locked on hers. His palm filled with the other as his fingers massaged. "Like memorizing every single curve of your body. Every tiny hair on the small of your back. Where your sighs come from."

"Hmm, that's a pretty good line."

She pulled him up her body by his hair. Their lips met softly, building up from there. His hand sliding across her stomach and hip. Dillon felt her hands running up his sides, burning his flesh. For twenty minutes they simply kissed and caressed until it was time to go.

He walked her to the back door, his arm around her. Her head resting against him once more. They kissed goodnight like they'd just finished a first date. When the door closed in his face and her suddenly shy smile disappeared, Dillon turned and headed back to strip the bed and make sure no evidence remained in his room. It hadn't been anything like he'd expected. She seemed more fragile then her daughters. There was no way he could escape any of them, even if he wanted to. He sat down on the edge of the bed with the pillowcase that had been under her. Dillon could smell her on it. He brought it to his nose and breathed deep, letting his nose run over the dampness. His hand patted his erection and smiled. "Fine. You were right. She was perfect. Just like you said."

His head was staring up into the night sky when his grandfather's rumbling voice interrupted his thoughts. "It's never wise to think that hard, boy. Here."

"Hey, Pops." Dillon took the bottle of beer he was offered and watched Grandpa Pete climb into the hot tub to join him. "You trying to contribute to the delinquency of a minor?"

"We both know you're way past delinquency. A beer in the backyard won't kill anyone. What's going on with you? You got that scrunched up face you always used to get when you hid behind the sofa to fill your diaper."

"How is it that you can remember that, but you can't remember your name half the time?"

"Are you calling me old and senile, boy?"

"Never, Pops. You're the best looking dead guy I know. You got an exact count on your wrinkles yet?"

"Funny one. Every one of these damn things was earned. You don't survive almost a hundred and twenty years of marital bliss without a scar or two. Half of them are self-inflicted from trying to get out of the contract. And don't change the subject. What's got you shittin yourself?"

"Aren't you the one with that issue?"

Grandpa shook his head with a deep-throated snicker. "It's too bad I didn't get one grandson. Instead, I'm stuck with you. You still haven't answered my question."

Dillon shrugged. "Just wondering where my life is going."

"Where do you want it to go?"

"That's a tougher question."

"Did you screw something up?" Grandpa Pete's eyes narrowed as he stared across the water at Dillon.

Dillon shook his head. "No. I think I'm doing the right thing. I just don't know if it's helping or hurting people. And I don't see a gentle way out if it turns bad."

"You walking towards prison, boy?"

"No, Pops. It's nothing like that."

"Then explain it to me. Some of us dust collectors do know things. We've been there and done that before you were streaking your shorts. You aren't the first dumbass born on this big ball. There's nothing you've done that I didn't do half a century earlier. If you crap stains aren't even smart enough to know how you're supposed to wear pants, how are you ever gonna figure out how to be men. You're the first generation that's needed an instruction manual for a belt. Here's a tip. Your belt goes above your pecker. Now, spill it."

"All right. All right. Don't stroke out on me. There's no way I'm giving you mouth to mouth without you buying me dinner first." They aimed the same mischievous smirk at each other. Dillon had seen photos of Grandpa when he was in his twenties. The two of them could have been twins. The annoying part for everyone was they had the same exact personality. Grandpa was just a crankier model. "I'm kind of getting tied up in more than one girl's bed."

"Which one is marrying material?"

"In the perfect world, all of them."

Grandpa raised an eyebrow and finished his beer. "How many is all?"

"Six or seven. I'm dating a volleyball team and their mothers."

"So, we're back to bullshitting each other. I can't help you if you don't want help."

"It's complicated, Pops. There's more than just them involved." Dillon's lip twitched as he tried to work around the truth enough to answer the question. "One of them is married with a kid."

"Easy. You think of the kid first. It's the only innocent in your little soap opera. If you're bad for the kid, you have to walk away."

Dillon leaned his head back and stared up at the handful of stars he could see. "Not bad. I'll have to work on the answer to that one. I guess you're not just a coat rack for Grandma."

They sat and chatted for another half-hour. Finally, Dillon stood and slipped out of the hot tub. "Night, Pops. Remember to swim towards the light. And watch out for floaters."

Dillon ended up in Alexis' bed listening to the continuing sagas of Kara and Amber until two in the morning. The girls finally fell asleep to the rhythmic sounds of dueling foghorns. Dillon wasn't used to having to listen to the snoring like the rest of the house, but it was coming back to him. Alexis was almost happy enough to cuddle up next to him without her hands wandering. He finally got control of them as he pulled her against him with his breath warming the hairs on the back of her neck. It didn't take her long to realize her ass was a weapon.

"Woman, would you give my pecker a rest." Dillon whispered in Alexis' ear with more than a little exasperation.

"I can't help it."

"Yes you can, you just don't want to. We have to calm down, Honey. There's no rush to this. Can't you just enjoy lying like this?"

"For about five minutes. Then I get to thinking about you and I need to feel you. Who would have guessed, I get the brother that just wants to cuddle."

His snorting giggle was loud in her ear. "The hell I do. I just want to protect you. We can't get caught doing this, Lex. You know that. Did you forget? You're the smart one."

"Yea. I'm so smart I fell in love with my brother. I'm a genius."

Alexis turned to look up at him. Their faces, inches apart. She smiled when his lips stopped her sarcasm. Her stifled sigh encouraged his hand as it moved down to unbutton the flannel shirt she'd stolen from him. He left the bottom two buttoned and brought his hand up to her breast as his tongue and lips continued to explore hers. Her sighs increased. Dillon had to keep his lips locked to hers to keep her from making too much noise. He moved his hand down her stomach and back up. Each time moving a little further down. Her pelvis began to rock in anticipation of his touch. He shushed her quietly as his fingers finally made their way into her panties. They ran the length of her lips and circled her clitoris before coming back up her belly. For five minutes his hand ran the length of her over and over. When he knew she was way past aroused, he broke the kiss and pushed up from her.

"That's for questioning my manhood." He pecked her on the cheek and rolled over to face the wall. "Night, Sis." He didn't even grunt when her teeth found his shoulder and bit down hard.

Dillon wandered downstairs blurry-eyed from lack of sleep the next morning after slipping out from under Alexis. He heard the chattering of female voices from the front room, but needed coffee and an ice pack. He smiled when he heard Aunt Jane's laughter carry through the house. It sounded a little less stressed and a whole lot sexy. He snagged a cup of coffee and a handful of cookies before heading out to his room.

He was working to remove his remaining chin whiskers when his door opened. Samantha walked in and gave him a hug from behind. She rested her cheek on his warm back for a moment before kissing it softly. In the mirror, he watched her eyes peek around his shoulder to stare at him. He could see the tug of a smile at the corners.

"You look happy." Dillon observed as she disappeared from view to hop on the bed and started stripping out of her pajamas.

"I'm getting laid today. We worked out a schedule. You belong to me for awhile. Good luck fending off the walking wet spot when it's her turn. What the hell did you do to that girl? She's about to crawl out of her skin she's so worked up."

"Me?" He gave her his best innocent face. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just a sex toy with a pulse. She damn near rubbed the skin off my pecker with her ass last night." Wiping the last of the shaving cream off his face, he checked the door.

"It's locked. Do you think I'm stupid?"

Their eyes met and Dillon's smirk appeared.

"Careful how you answer that."

"Oh no, you're all brains and nipples, Einstein. Didn't you know? All the smart chicks are banging their cousins. It's the in thing to do these days."