The Family Jackson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed a towel and cleaned off her belly and then between her legs. Once he was satisfied with his job, he cleaned himself. Folding the towel over, he motioned for her to lift up so he could place it under her. "We probably should have done this to begin with. I'm running out of sheets. Mom's gonna think I'm a bed wetter."

"So buy more and start washing them at a laundry somewhere. Use the big head once in awhile."

Dillon glared at her as she stared at him with a smug look. She was leaning on her elbows. Content to watch his every movement. "You know. You're the first guy to ever do that. No other guy would ever think to even care."

"That's cause you have crappy taste in men. If I make the mess, I usually clean it up."

"Nah. It just proves a good man needs to be raised in a family full of amazing women. Sure, you're a bit of a sissy, but it's worth it."

"I'll have you know I drank half a beer before I got the giggles the other day. I ending up blowing everyone on the job sight, but I was planning on doing that anyway."

"Again?" Samantha rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm so glad you're a guy. I can't image you'd ever get off your back if you weren't."

"Says the girl on her back."

Samantha sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She nuzzled into his neck and squeezed him as tight as she could. "I love you, Dillon."

"Love you back, Sammy."

Letting out a drawn out sigh, she slid off the bed and gave him a hard smack to the back of the head. "That's for laughing at me when I orgasmed."

"What? I thought there was a squirrel trapped under the mattress. That was you?"

"I was trying to be quiet."

"So we don't need Pest Control?"

She shot him a glare before sitting down on the toilet. "Would you start the shower? I need to wash off before going back in the house."

It took twenty minutes to shower together. Samantha had to repeatedly slap him when his lips wandered from hers to try and explore her body. Once she was heading back to the house, Dillon slipped back in bed beside Alexis. He cuddled up behind her and wrapped an arm around her. "You awake?"

"No. I slept through that, Squirrel Fucker." Her sarcasm was almost blatant, even somewhat rude. She turned her head to try and see him in the darkness. Her hand found his and pulled it to her bare chest.

Dillon kissed the back of her neck and let his words glide through the lazy curls of her dark hair. "Sorry about all of this. I'm not sure I know how to do this without breaking one of your hearts. Or all three of ours. I just want to love you. I can't envision a day without either of you. Without being able to be like this. I don't ever want to...I don't want to ever hurt you, Honey. You're gonna have to tell me what I'm supposed to do here. I'm not smart enough to know."

She turned to face him on the pillow. Her fingertips traced the lines his small frown had spread across his forehead. Leaning into him, she kissed him gently at first. Just warm lips barely moist. It grew from there. Samantha's tongue was the first to break from her lips. It found his lips and parted them. Both of them inhaled a deep breath at the spark it caused. Her hands pushed him to his back as she straddled him. She let her breasts graze up and down his body as she kissed and teased his skin, grinding herself against his body. His hands moved over her arms and sides when he could reach her. He kept his eyes closed, trying to fight the urge to reverse the position. She found his cock and placed it between the groove of her lips. Her thin white panties were slick and already transparent from her arousal. Both of them shuddered from the heat coming off of their bodies. Dillon lay perfectly still. He was now content to watch the angelic image of his sister rise up and begin to grind more and more forcefully into him. Her soft groans broke between shaky breaths as her hips found their own rhythm.

Dillon watched her belly begin to tighten. Her legs gripped his sides. He could see the muscles of her jaw working, as her moans became more and more frequent. Her chin fell to her chest and her eyes squinted shut. As delicately as he could, he reached out and ran a thumb across her clitoris rapidly. Her eyes flared open and then rolled back in her head. Her tiny grunts preceded her orgasm. He watched as she hunched over, her head falling on his chest as she shook and gasped. Her nailed dug into his chest. It took her twenty seconds to let her body relax until she was lying prone on top of him with her head nestled into the crook of his neck.

He found the covers and pulled them back over the top of them. His arms wrapped around her and squeezed tight. "So, is that your idea of the silent treatment? I like it."

She snorted. "Sorry. I didn't know what to say." She kissed his neck and licked a bit of sweat from him. "I don't know how to do that and talk at the same time."

"I've really never liked listening to you, Sweetie. You've always been a bit whiny."

Her teeth found sensitive skin near his collarbone as she growled. It brought a yelp out of him. In response, he slapped her ass.

"At least I don't sound like a squirrel when I cum."

"True. I'm still setting a trap though. I don't need it wandering off with my chestnuts."

"You're such a dork." She nestled deeper into his embrace and let out a sigh. "Dillon? Is it wrong to get turned on listening to you and Sammy?"

"If we were two normal people, no. The way Sammy and I do it should scare you. Normal people don't use badgers as sex toys."

"I like the way you two are. You're funny. I don't know how to do it that way."

"Honey, you aren't supposed to pretend to be someone else. Or pretend at all. Just do what feels natural to you. You can't really love two people identically and you shouldn't try to make love to them the same. It's not fair to them. I love you. I love you completely. I love you just the way you are. We have plenty of time to figure out what you like and don't like. Okay?"

"Okay...Dillon?"

"Alexis?"

"When can I take off my panties?"

"Our agreement was for forty-eight hours and no shower. Wasn't it?"

"Yea, but I'm already a bit...ripe."

"It's called musky. And you shouldn't have asked how I liked my panties. And you really shouldn't have agreed to give me a pair. You have no idea what you're in for."

"What do you do with them?"

"I told you. I'm a sniffer. I seal them in a Ziploc and bring them out for special occasions. You know. Yom Kippur, The running of the bulls, Wednesdays. I sniff and imagine doing things to you. Occasionally I lose some bodily fluids in the process."

Her head came up to flash a smile at him. "You're going to masturbate while thinking about me?"

"Uh, yea." He shot some sarcasm at her before rolling his eyes and smacking her ass again. "That's what perverts do."

"Can't you just do those things to me?"

"What if you're in school...or breakfast when the mood strikes me? You expect me to toss you over a table in front of everyone?"

"Would that be bad?"

Dillon raised up and kissed her. "Dad might frown. Mom would probably use the electric knife on my pecker. Or worse, they might join in."

They snuggled deeper into the blankets and fell asleep until his alarm went off. They both struggled through the day in a sleep deprived haze. It was Alexis' last day of school before Christmas break. Dillon made it through without losing an appendage and found out he'd have two days off while they waited for material to finish their job on the house. He'd be stuck in a house trying not to jump all over his cousin and sister. Maybe he could duct tape an ice pack around it. The thought evaporated when he thought of his pecker with frostbite. Then again, it might turn black and look bigger.

When Dillon came through the back door into the kitchen, his mother was just pulling some cookies out of the oven. The entire house was filled with the aroma of sugar cookies. His cousin Kara was setting up the next batch on a cookie tray. Grandma Irene was sitting on a stool making sure no one messed up her recipe. Dillon slid past Mom and swatted Kara before hugging his Grandmother and placing a kiss on her offered cheek.

"Doesn't baking you cookies deserve a hug?" His mother asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"Sure. But I have a rule. I kiss the love of my life first. The rest of you mean nothing to me next to Grandma." He hugged his Mom and then wrestled a hug from Kara as she tried to swat him away. His slobbery lips found her neck. When she protested, he pulled back and licked her nose.

"Ew. Gross, Dillon." She rubbed the slobber away, spreading a bit of flour over her face in the process.

"I don't know why you fight it. You know I'll get my hugs in. I don't care how bitter and angry you are in your little teenage world."

"Shut up. I'm not bitter."

"Just angry?"

"How about you get licked. See if you like it."

Dillon's eyes twinkled. "I'm not sure I should answer that question in front of Mom.

Mom swatted him with a spatula as he retreated from the kitchen to sit by Grandma Irene. He gave her another kiss and snaked a warm cookie off a plate. "They screw up your recipe this time?"

"No. Kara mixed the ingredients the right way. She's our little chef."

"Good." He tasted the cookie and smiled at Kara as she waited for his reaction. "No wonder Uncle Rick looks like he swallowed a walrus. Where is everyone?"

"Getting more Christmas lights and booze." His Mom answered.

"Mom says it's from the beer...and the donuts." Kara laughed with a hint of a smile trying to escape.

"I got the next two days off. Do you and Amber want to go chase boys at the mall?"

"The mall?"

"Or a movie. You need to get out of the house before your angst turns the couch to the dark side. I think you've smiled twice since you got here. You could at least pretend you don't want us all to die in a fiery blaze while we sleep."

"I don't want you to burn. I want you to get hit by a street sweeper while you're sitting on the toilet." She shot him a snotty look as she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Impressive imagery." He stole two more cookies, gave Grandma another kiss, and headed for the couch and the TV. Five minutes later Kara sat down next to him. She matched his pose by putting her feet on the coffee table and snuggled into the couch. Kara shook her head when he offered her the remote.

"Can I talk to you?" She looked sideways at him before turning back to the TV.

"Nope. You have to sit there all angry and pensive. What's up?"

"Nothing." She crossed her arms and stared at the TV.

"Come on." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. "What's going on? You used to be the one that smiled no matter how much your parents tortured you. What changed?"

"I'm a curly haired freak with glasses and braces, no guy likes me, and I'm not going to get asked to Prom." She blurted out in one breath.

"Wow. Is that it? You aren't in love with some boy that doesn't even know you exist?"

"His name's Ian. He hangs out with every girl in class, but me."

"Nice. Sounds like high school to me. Ian's a peckerwood. That's a good thing. You don't need to get herpes from Loverboy. Can I work through all your problems one at a time? If you give me ten minutes I could organize a PowerPoint presentation. I could even work up a pie chart. They're my favorite."

Dillon felt her body stiffen up at his joke. Her arms tightened around herself. He gave her a squeeze and kissed the top of her head. "You Jackson girls, so beautiful and so oblivious to it. You'll eventually lose the braces. And your smile will be even more beautiful. Personally, I loved the crooked teeth. The glasses make you look amazing. You put sexy librarians to shame. You're sixteen, so I don't want any boy near your curly hairs. You better keep your legs closed." He kissed her head again and tried to remember the rest of her issues. "Why are you already worried about Prom? It's months away. That's like twenty years in the gut-wrenching abyss that we call high school. I'd ask you myself, but I'd expect you to let me cop a quick feel afterwards. Second base at least. Third if I can get you drunk enough."

That got a tiny giggle and an elbow from her. She was still trying to look grumpy. Her head was down listening to him.

"I'll let you in on a secret. Every boy and every girl secretly loves someone they're too afraid to face. Or one that doesn't even knows they exist. Everyone has insecurities and fears, boys, girls, men, women. Maybe not Grandma Irene, she's perfect as is. It doesn't matter how perfect they seem; they all see flaws when they look at themselves. You're beautiful. Each day you're going to get more and more beautiful. It's the family curse. When the boys notice, I need you to remember which ones were nice to you before they realized you were beautiful and which ones weren't. The ones that weren't, still won't like you. They'll just pretend to, to get into your pants. You'll just be an object to them that they'll throw away when they're done with you. You'll feel really small if you let them. Worse then you do now. Did I cover everything?"

"I guess. Is any of that true?"

"Most of it...maybe some of it...I have no idea. You're asking the guy hanging out with his cousins instead of cruisin for biscuits and gravy. If I were a boy, I'd be struggling to figure out how to unhook your bra right now. I'd be sweating through my clothes and trying not to hyperventilate. I sucked big time with girls at sixteen."

"How'd you become Mr. Expert?"

"Porn. Porn and the Hallmark Channel. We going to the mall tomorrow?"

"Sure." She laughed at him and slowly relaxed. "What do you need at the mall?"

"Nothing. Maybe some sexy underwear for Grandma. I'm thinking I have a chance with her this Christmas."

"Ew. Like she'd fall for your shit."

The rest of the family returned with pizza, booze, and Christmas lights. Dinner went along as noisy as usual. Dillon spent dinner hanging onto Kyle as he explored everything around him with inquisitive eyes. Aunt Jane took Kyle from him when Monopoly was rolled out. Until then, she'd stayed on the other side of any room he was in. She gave him a nervous look when his hands grazed her arm in the exchange. He noticed her eyes seemed to narrow with a question in them. Instead of his normally amused smirk, he smiled a sympathetic one at her. To torture her a bit, he leaned in and kissed Kyle on the top of the head and stayed close to her.

"Ready to talk?" He asked in a soft voice.

"No."

"Okay. I'll listen when you're ready."

He turned to find his seat at the table when he felt her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, Dillon."

Board games turned to a movie with all the cousins piled on the couch. Halfway through, Dillon gave up and fell asleep in a jumble of blankets and legs. The house slowly quieted down until only snores could be heard drifting down the stairs. He was still on the couch dreaming peacefully when a sharp finger flick collided with his temple. Blurry eyed, he looked up to see Aunt Jane staring down at him. She'd replaced her thin nightgown for a two piece flannel outfit. It gave Dillon the impression she was as willing as Fort Knox to give up her treasures. He pictured barbed wire around her pussy. There were probably red infrared lasers somewhere down there. The scowl she was aiming at him was almost enough to keep his pecker under control. It didn't listen, but it thought twice before trying to make eye contact with her.

"Follow me." She instructed.

He was led to a small half bath off of the kitchen. His eyes locked on the butt he'd stared out for almost a decade, unable to raise them. He was lost in the sway of her hips as he happily padded along after her. She pointed for him to go inside as she followed and closed the door behind her. A small nightlight was enough for them to be able to see clearly. Her hand reached out and turned the lock. She stood there facing the door for a moment as Dillon casually leaned against the small sink and waited. His legs were crossed to fend off a knee. It had happened a few times in his life. He really didn't enjoy the experience as much as the girls seemed to. With his arms crossed, he watched as she slowly turned. Her hand was a blur as it flew out and struck him in the face. The sharp smack of her palm on his cheek echoed in the small room.

Little dark spots appeared before his eyes and a ringing started in his ears. He let out a surprised chuckle as his hand explored the stinging cheek. "Awesome follow through. Wow. I'm guessing that's a no to sex."

He saw the second slap coming. His brain thought about blocking it, but decided she needed to vent some steam. If it wasn't going to be from sex, she might as well bitch slap him silly. The second was a tad bit harder then the first. Now there were sparklers and children running by as he blinked several times. Shaking away the cobwebs he looked at her as she stood rubbing her palm. Her eyes were large and staring as if she was shocked by her actions.

"Ow. I hope your hand hurts." He tasted blood in his mouth and reached up to explore the corner of his lip.

"It does." She let out a nervous breath.

"You really don't know how much I deserved that. Can you hit the other cheek now? I'd really like to even out the skin tone."

"Dillon!" She said in an exasperated voice. "You can't do this to me. You can't be attracted to me. It's wrong."

He straightened up from the sink, which caused her to back up and come up short against the wall. The small confines of the room finally registered in her brain. Dillon watched as shock and awareness struck her. She looked down at his arousal. Dillon's eyes cleared and a twinkle appear in them.

"Ignore that." He shrugged at her and leaned back to give her space. "Just the whiff of your perfume does that to me. I didn't know you slapping me caused it too. So far I'm not a big fan of that. You okay?"

"NO! I grabbed you cock last night. I wanted you to kiss me when you leaned over me in bed. I'm your Aunt. This isn't supposed to be like this."

"What it's supposed to be and what it is are too different animals." He pointed to the toilet. "Would you like to sit down? I need to say a few things I've probably put off too long. I'd like it if you listened before slapping me again."

She gave him an apologetic smile then moved by him to lower the lid and sit. "I won't slap you again. I really didn't mean to do that. It was either that or kiss you. My emotions are a bit all over the place at the moment."

Dillon sat down with his back against the wall, facing her. He rubbed his cheek and looked up at her. "I'd like to go with door number two next time." Running his hands through his hair, he thought about his words and cringed at the confessions he was going to voice. Lowering his head, he stared at his feet and began. "I didn't lie to you last night. You were my first crush. You really can't imagine some of the fantasies I cooked up with you as the star. I could have fathered a continent with all the loads I tossed thinking about you." He peeked through his hands to see her mouth fall open. Her hands went up to cover the beginning of a snicker, as her cheeks grew red.

"It was lust. I get that now. There wasn't a whole lot of love in what I wanted to do with you. You were a soft warm female that made me feel safe and special that wasn't my mother. Half the weird shit that I am, started with you. Your panties were the first ones I stole." He heard her gasp, but continued without looking up. "Just the barest scent of you could make me cum at one point. Remember the times I'd lay my head in your lap watching movies and fall asleep?"

He looked up to see her nodding, her eyes wide and unblinking.

"You'd spend hours running your hands through my hair and rubbing my back. I never once fell asleep. I was just lying there, smelling you. Trying to smell what I knew you smelled like. I use to watch you cooking breakfast and pretend you were naked and I was the only one there. I didn't lie last night when I said I practically wore the thing out with the picture of you in my head." He finally raised his head and looked up at her. His own face was crimson. They shared a similar shocked look at hearing the words before he spoke again. "You're right about me not being a boy anymore. You would have been an object back then. Nothing more. I've done that to girls. Quite a few, in fact. I'm not real proud of that. I'd be ashamed if I wasn't such a prick. I do love you. Not the love you, want to marry you kind of love. I love you the way I'm supposed to. I want you to be happy and safe and have everything you deserve. Be what you need me to be, not the other way around. I'm in love with this family, our whole family, and everyone in it. Kyle, Sammy, everyone. That little turd factory owns me already. Even with his digestion issues. I really didn't know how fragile Sammy's little heart was until a few days ago. She's terrified of raising Kyle alone. And I just found out today that Kara actually thinks she's ugly. That precious little girl doesn't even see how beautiful she is. She must get that from you, because she looks just like you when she smiles. Neither one of you realize how mesmerizing you are. How enchanting you can be." His voice finally cracked. Before he lost control of his emotions, he dropped his head into his hands and slammed his eyes shut to stop the tears.