The Family Reunion

Story Info
Love can come at anytime.
4.4k words
4.46
31.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

READERS: Several have asked for more about Bill, Karen, and Gillian so here is another, but it is NOT about INCEST. If you would like to know more about the above trio I recommend you read: “Bill, Karen, Sue, Rick, and Gillian” as well as “Karen, Bill, and Gillian: Our Cruise.”

Doing so will provide some helpful background and some additional reading material suitable to Literotica.com’s purpose.

This is open for public comment; please give me yours.

Bill:

Romance, love, mutual sexual attraction, singularly or in combination can emerge anytime two people are responsive to the signals between them. Sometimes attraction and bonding are slow to develop while for others it is almost instantaneous. When Karen and I came together it was fairly rapid, but nothing like Gillian experienced when she met Mark. On a very unique Caribbean cruise they fucked, met, fell in love, and married in that order. While it might prove fun to read of those events they are not critical as we pick up the story. It is sufficient to know Mark and Gillian loved each other with an intensity experience by few, and with each other’s support they became successful individuals.

Karen:

They married in a rush; Gillian was only 18. I, and all the parents were concerned, but we all realized quickly they were perfect for each other. They were perfect for six years. In that time Mark assumed a position as a full partner in his law firm while Gillian completed her MBA.

Unfortunately, not all good things last forever. I once heard someone say “Death is easy. It is the dying and afterwards that is hard.” We know that fact first hand and oh so very well. Mark’s cancer, a rare and extremely aggressive type, struck suddenly without any apparent advance symptoms. He and all of us, especially Gillian fought valiantly but in vain as he succumbed in less than six months; a young man taken down in his youth.

Mark, from his youngest days was always forward looking, but he balanced himself with a realistic point of view. Throughout his illness he steadfastly looked toward the future even though he knew he did not have one, and as he sensed the end was near his driving concern was for Gillian. On the night before his death he extracted a solemn promise from her.

We were all in the small hospice bedroom when in a whispered voice barely audible away from the bed Mark spoke to Gillian: “I love you and want to be with you, but we both know my time is near. Shush, let me talk. I know you will love me always, and you will never forget me, but I want you to promise me within no more than six months you will live again. Take the time you need to mourn for me, but I want you to go on with your life. Find another, love him as passionately as you love me, have children, and be happy.” He paused, and Gillian began to protest. “Gillian, promise this to me. Promise me you will do as I ask.” She made her promise, and his body relaxed as his mind was at ease. Before sunrise the next morning Mark passed away peaceably in his sleep.

Mark’s passing was very hard on Gillian. She had not experienced the death of anyone close before, and for her Mark was closer than close. Over the next few months she moved in a shadow world between sorrow and duty, but as the end of the sixth month neared we saw a change in her. Her demeanor changed and we saw her emerge from her cell and begin to live again; she began to keep her promise.

Trying to live again and doing so do not always go hand in hand. Gillian dated, and there were two or three she found interesting, but no one emerged who rang her bells or to whom she felt comfortable revealing her family’s unique relationship; a relationship that most of society decreed unacceptable, a relationship similar to what Mark had with his parents.

As time passed Gillian began to feel she would never find anyone who could take Mark’s place. The family relationships were complicated, and any man who shared her life had to understand and accept what existed between her, Bill, and I. Gillian became emotionally and sexually frustrated. She was a young woman with a young woman’s drives but she had no place to vent them. Bill and I tried but the sexual contact we offered, while fun and physically satisfying was not what she craved. Our emotional and sexual support was not the type she required.

Bill:

The invitation to Mark’s family reunion brought mixed feelings. Gillian was tentative because she did not know how she would react at such a festive occasion just one year after Mark’s death. On the other hand Karen and I, as well as Mark’s parents, York and Marion knew it was exactly what she needed, and so using some gentle tag-team pushing and prodding the four of us convinced Gillian she could and should do this; it was something Mark would want.

Most of York’s people lived on the other side of the state so naturally that was where the reunion was held. This was not what I thought of as a typical reunion. I always visualized a large get together in the city park, but the site for this gathering was about 50 miles out in the country at the farm of John and Mavis Brown; Mavis is York’s sister. The setting was beautiful with rolling hills, row upon row of corn nearing time for harvest, large shade trees, and a rock bed stream with clear water flowing into a large pond/swimming area and beyond that a huge fishing pond. Looking at the house from the front it seemed a usual two-story white clap-board farm house, but it was much more. This house was built deep rather than wide. It extended from the house toward the woods, and once there spread to encircle a court-yard much like a Spanish hacienda. The house encompassed over 4,000 square feet with the lower level for living while the upper level housed seven en-suite bedrooms with baths; accommodations for seven couples; no twin beds.

Those were not the only accommodations. In addition to the house there were also five two-bedroom cabins and two three-bedroom cabins all set remotely on various parts of the property and each complete with a luxurious bath and small kitchen. While John and Mavis ran a working farm the bulk of their income came from a very profitable bed & breakfast business. On seeing all this I understood why the reunion was held here every year.

Another aspect that seemed out of the ordinary to me was the length and timing of the reunion; four days from Tuesday thru Friday. I had seen such events run over a weekend, but never this long and never in mid-week. Think about it, what do you talk about with relatives for four days? Many of my friends, with regard to family visits said if it was not said in three days it did not need saying.

Karen:

We left home on Monday, stayed overnight in a nearby town, and arrived at the farm mid-morning on Tuesday. Marion and York were already there and they showed us to our cabin; one of the larger ones with a bedroom for us, one for Gillian, and the third was assigned but not yet unoccupied. Marion was excited to see us, and being slightly pushy directed Gillian to go take a swim and let the old folks talk.

With Gillian barely out of sight I asked: “Is he coming? Is he already here? When can we meet him? Does he know about Gillian? What did you tell him?”

“STOP, Karen!” Marion yelled. “Slow down girl. Let me tell you. Yes he is coming. No he is not here yet. You can meet him after he arrives. He knows of Gillian, but not about Gillian. All I told him is she’s Mark’s widow, and he will find her interesting. I am going to let him discover for himself how gorgeous, smart, sexy, and funny she is. Also, how sad and lonely she is.”

It should be blatantly apparent coming to the reunion was more than just coming to the reunion. We four match-makers had a plan to help two people in need of help. The “he” is Marion’s cousin Ronnie Macon. He is much like Mark in personality, but his looks, education, occupation, as well as likes and dislikes make him much different from Mark. Gillian and he share two very important commonalities. One, they are single, but for him it was due to divorce rather than death. Two, they frequently share a bed with their parents and in Ronnie’s case his siblings.

This latter aspect is a shared commonality among almost everyone at this reunion. Those family members who do not at a minimum openly condone the practice are not invited to this annual event. Instead they are invited to a two-day reunion held in late May at which the later summer gathering is never mentioned.

Gillian:

I knew something was up because Mom and Marion practically threw me out of the cabin. They had me in my most conservative swimming suit and out the door within 30 minutes after we arrived. It was smooth; a little too smooth, but I was not going to argue with them because I really did want to go swimming.

While at the swimming hole I watched group after group arrive; some I recognized, but most I did not know. Among those I did know were Mark’s older twin sisters Jean and Jarred and their husbands Tyler and Pete, but they had not brought the kids. It struck me odd and I began to notice there were no children. The youngest people I saw were in their late teens and early twenties.

Sometime near mid-afternoon a blue Suburban arrived. This car was out of place among the minivans, sedans, and occasional sports car as it dwarfed the cars beside it. As it pulled into the parking lot I saw it was a work vehicle with dents, scrapes, scratches, and lots of dirt. The windows were deeply tinted so the occupant was not visible until he walked around the back and headed to the main house.

It was as if my knees wanted to collapse under me. He was beautiful. About six feet tall with sandy hair, and from what I could tell a good body. I am standing at least 40 feet away practically swooning over a man I have never seen before. Not only were my knees weak, but I sensed the crotch of my swimming suit was suddenly very wet where only moments ago it was dry. Something similar happened to me once before and in two days I was married to the most wonderful man I could ever hope to meet.

Ron:

Normally I do not attend either of the family reunions, and the only reason I came to this one was to get Marion off my back. She is a very sweet lady who will not take no for an answer and I knew she would not relent until I agreed to attend. Marion openly stated intent was to get me out of the shell I had put around myself. In view of that goal it was not difficult to figure out she was pushing hard so she could introduce me to someone. What, at first, was unclear was why it had to happen at the reunion, the fact we live on opposite sides of the state seemed a logical reason.

The divorce from April was long and messy and ended with nothing but hate and animosity remaining when it was over. After that I had no interest in females of any species and I remained that way for a long time. Thankfully, my friends and family refused to let me stay at the bottom of my pity-pit. Within a few months they began to set me up with the perfect girl; many had tried, but not one of opportunities I was offered grabbed my fancy. Now I just took their efforts in stride.

“Marion, why are you pushing so hard for me to attend this year?” I asked suspecting the answer before she replied. At first her answer was the usual, but then she said something to which I did not know how to react. In a very serious manner she said: “Ron, there is a girl I want you to meet. I am not going to tell you much about her other than Gillian is her name, she is 25, has her MBA with a good job, she was married to Mark, and she does not know about you.” The part about married to Mark blew me away.

“Married to Mark! Marion, it’s only been a little over a year, is she ready for what you are trying to do to her?” Marion explained about the promise Gillian made, but other than that she offered nothing more. I drove to the farm knowing only that everyone said Gillian was gorgeous, and smart. The other thing I knew being married to Mark meant she understood and condoned incest.

Being a guy I automatically check out females particularly when they have a lot of skin showing and several at the swimming hole were exactly that way, but it was the one wearing an extremely conservative green swimming suit that caught my eye. I had never seen her before and she was older than the others, but there was something more about her that drew my eye so much so that I had to force my head forward to avoid stumbling over things as I made my way to the house.

In the front room, also known as the Reunion Square, there were lots of greetings, hugs, and the usual stuff of saying hello after many months, and in a few cases years of not seeing each other. It took a while, but finally someone looked at the chart and told me I was in the third bedroom of cabin 7. At that moment little did I know how very set up I was.

As I went back to the “burb” to park nearer to the cabin I looked for the stunning woman, but she was not there. I stared hard and for several minutes to make sure, but she was gone. It was disappointing and left me wondering if she was a figment of my imagination.

On cabin 7’s porch was a large swing in which sat Marion, York, and two others. After hugs, kisses, and handshakes Marion introduced me to Bill and Karen. The sly and subtle smiles and the looks they exchanged were noticeable, but after driving on non-freeways for five hours from Centerville my mind were not really focused on their antics. York took my one bag and showed me to a room on the far side of the open sitting area. He pointed out the shared bath, located between bedrooms two and three, but it was in use so we did not look inside. Instead I climbed into bed, turned on a movie, and fell asleep for a couple of hours awakening just as the sun was setting and someone was knocking on my door. I started toward the door when it swung open and there she was.

Gillian: Mom sent me to make sure our cabin partner knew they were serving dinner in the court yard. Walking over to knock on the door it escaped my notice that she and Marion were watching intently from the little kitchen area.

When he opened the door I do not know who was more shocked. I do know that only by pure will power was I able to remain standing erect; my legs almost buckled, and talking about it later discovered he was in as much trouble as I.

Marion: I almost fell out of my chair watching the two of them come face to face. Karen was the same as we both had hands over our mouths trying hard not to laugh out loud. It was truly difficult to not embarrass ourselves.

On one hand it was funny while on the other it was heart warming to see the visible attraction they had for each other. I knew it would be that way, or at least I hoped it would. Both of these people had so much to give and to gain being together. Karen and I quietly sneaked out and went to dinner leaving Ron and Gillian to find their way.

Gillian: All I could do was stare, and when at last I tried to speak it came out as a stutter. What was happening? Shit, I knew what was happening, I was acting like a fool; my nipples were hard, my skin felt flushed, and my cunt was beginning to drip over a man I had seen once and who I did not know.

After several moments, I do not know how many, with neither of us able to speak or move I at last gained some semblance of mobility and took a bold initiative reaching up to place my arms around his neck and to passionately kiss him. It took a moment before he returned the kiss, but when he did it was with an intense passion I have known from only one other. As we kissed our bodies molded to each other and I could feel every button of his shirt as they pushed into my chest. I could feel the snap on his jeans, and the lump is his pants as it began to harden then shift and grow until it was poking near the waist band.

Never letting my mouth slip from his my hand slipped down between us to feel the outline of his erect cock. Acting brazenly, and without any indication of his approval I unsnapped and unzipped his jeans until that hard piece of him was within my bare hands to feel its warmth and hardness, and to smear the pre-cum around its top with my thumb.

He offered no resistance as I took total more control and walked forward pushing him back into the room toward the king-size bed. We stopped when his legs backed against the frame. “I want you so badly, and I want you right now!” I whispered huskily when I removed my lips from his. His response was to rip wide the button-line of my dress making the buttons fly in all direction and exposing my braless tits. No man had ever taken me in such a demonstrative manner.

His hands moved to my tits squeezing, mashing, and gently mauling the plump globes. Each of his thumbs rubbed across my rock-hard nipples sending jolts of pleasure along my spine. His mouth moved to a position where he was able to grasp one nipple at a time to suck and nibble on it. Then he squeezed my breasts together enabling him to bite both nipples simultaneously. This bite made me cum; not a huge one, but big enough.

Breathing hard from my internal explosion I pushed him away and removed the remnants of my dress standing before is eyes wearing a skimpy piece of lace that barely covered my pussy lips. So brief and thin was it that my total lack of pubic hair was clearly revealed. He indicated for me to twirl which I did revealing the sides of the panty was naught but the thinnest of strings as was the part emerging from between my butt cheeks to complete the circle.

For a moment I twirled to satisfy his curiosity, but now it was my turn. I stopped and by way of hand movement indicated it was time for the remainder of his clothes to disappear. Not hesitating a moment he pulled his shirt over his head exposing a tanned, finely muscled chest and abdomen, and then without fanfare he placed his thumbs into the waist band of his jeans and briefs and forced them down his legs. What drew most of my attention was the beautiful, hard, wide, long cock pointing toward his naval. The diameter was easily three inches while the length was seven or more. His cock was marvelous and something I intended to play with. No, my need was beyond intended; I hungered for it, and it had to happen right now.

I reached out with my hand to again grasp his manly member. This time the realization struck that my hand could barely reach around it. No matter, it did not stop me from stroking up and down squeezing more and more pre-cum out the hole on top; pre-cum I had to taste. The man’s cock was bigger than my mouth could open so I could not engulf his cock head suck him, but my mouth and tongue were very busy sucking and lapping up the drops of sweet tasting fluid as they emerged.

He lifted me to a standing position, put his arms around me, and threw us into the bed’s middle. He hovered above me then grabbed and ripped the panty from my body. My pussy lips were exposed, but I knew he wanted to see more so I spread my legs to fully expose the cleanly shaven treasure I was offering to him for the taking..

His face descended to my nether lips sucking them into his mouth; smashing them with the vacuum he created. He sucked so hard I worried he might rip them off as he had done my dress and panty, but in mere moments he released the pressure and delved inward. Nothing was subtle about his actions. His tongue forcibly sought out my clit and the entrance to my cunt striking them hard and frequently. He licked and sucked my entire vaginal plane until I screamed in ecstasy; then he went one step further.

Grabbing my legs at the knees he forced them wide and upward until they rested on my chest. He could now see every bit of what was between my legs from clit to now revealed asshole. That hole was his target and he descended as if to consume it. He licked, sucked, and licked some more and finally forced two and maybe more fingers past the anal sphincter into my rectum. There was no pain. There was only pleasure as this action sent me over the edge and I experienced cum after cum after cum.

12